Five Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll save a spot on the couch."

Monique put her hands either side of her, but she didn't have the strength to push herself up. Matt chuckled and brushed a few stray strands of hair from Monique's face. "Don't hurry, rest."

"I will, Sir."

Matt turned away from Monique to find Dalia on her knees before Lara, her face glistening with juices. The slender girl seemed just as exhausted as her friend, softly panting. "Your turn, you up for it?"

Lara flashed him a grin and said, "Don't worry," She strapped Big Ben around her waist and eyed up Dalia as she stared at her fake cock. "I'm an energizer bunny when it comes to fucking sluts."

Tom laughed and took Lara's spot in the couch. "Do your worst, you know what she's used to."

"I never disappoint." The big black toy jutted out from Lara's hips, dark and menacing. She ran her hand along its length as she towered over Dalia, kneeling before her. Disheveled as she was from writhing in the couch, Lara looked radiant as she ran her eyes over Dalia's ripe body. "Get naked, slut. Lose everything."

Dalia made to get up so she could strip off her dress, but Lara pushed her back down. "Stay on your knees."

"Lara—"

"You will call me Miss, slut."

"Miss, it's too tight."

"Then kneel up, your knees don't leave the floor."

"Yes, Miss." Ashamed at her own compliance to this little slip of a girl's commands, Dalia rose up on her knees. The hardwood floor bit into her knees as she pulled the blue dress over her head and revealed her flushed skin to her new tormentor. Her tits bobbed as they broke free from their confinement, and she lifted her arms in the air to pull her dress over her head.

"Stop." Dalia froze in place and squeezed her eyes shut when Lara dragged her perfect nails along the curve of her tits. "I never thought I'd have a thing for a bimbo slut."

Goosebumps popped up all over Dalia's skin as Lara's slender fingers grazed her nipple. "I thought Monique was more my type. Maybe even Matt."

Her fingers pinched Dalia's poor nipples between her fingers and stretched them out, lifting Dalia's fat tits away from her body. "But then I saw you, and I had to have you. I wanted you on your knees."

Lara let Dalia tits bounce back, and the dress slipped down the rest of the way. She tangled her hand in Dalia's golden locks and snapped the blonde's head back so she couldn't escape her hungry kiss. Her perfect teeth nipped Dalia's full lips, and she pulled until tears sprang in Dalia's eyes. Lara's voice was hoarse when she said, "You make me so horny, slut. You and Monique, I love shameless whores like you two."

She let go of Dalia and straightened, Big Ben firmly in her hand, and she rubbed the toy against Dalia's face. "We have a problem though. I told you not to cum, and you disobeyed me."

"Miss—"

"I don't want to hear it, slut. You know your punishment."

"Please, Miss. It's not my fault!"

"How?"

"Matt told me to cum!"

Lara glanced over her shoulder at Matt and said, "Did you?"

"Yeah, I told her to cum for me."

"Okay, I get it." She turned back to Dalia and cupped her cheek in her hand. "You poor little slut." Dalia's hopeful smile faded with Lara's next words. "It changes nothing."

"But Miss..."

"But what?"

"It's not my fault."

"You still came, sweetie. You disobeyed."

As much as it stung Dalia to let this young, domineering girl talk down to her, she refused to give in. "Let me prove it to you."

"Oh? And how would you do that?"

"You decide, Miss. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything, just please don't shove that thing up my ass."

Lara smiled and tapped Dalia's lip. "Open up." She pushed Big Ben's fat tip inside Dalia's mouth and kept pushing as she said, "I'll forgive you if you take him all the way down." Dalia mumbled around the plastic cock stretching her jaw and pushed against Lara's hips, but Lara pointed down and said. "Hands on your back and keep them there."

Dalia nodded as much as she could and gagged when Lara hit the back of her throat. She could take it when Matt fucked her throat with his fat cock, but this was worse. She choked as Lara sawed her hips back and forth, working inch by inch of her plastic tool in Dalia's gullet. "I can tell you've sucked lots of cock before, slut, it's like your face was made to be fucked."

Dalia knew the power she had through her hands and lips, how men jerked off to the memory of feeling her throat around their cocks. But she had no power here, the cock pummeling her throat was plastic, and her hands were tied by invisible ropes. This was her punishment for being a slut.

Tears ran down Dalia's cheeks and joined the drool dripping on her jiggling tits. It hurt, she could barely breathe, and still her pussy was dripping wet. Still she didn't get up and walk away. Why didn't she scream in Matt's face? Fuck you and fuck your pictures, I'm not taking this anymore. She should snatch his keys and take off in his car, leaving him stranded. She shouldn't take another second of this plastic monster cock pounding her face.

But she did. She took the whole damn thing. Violent wretches wracked Dalia's body as she mashed her nose against Lara's slender waist. She swung her hands around Lara's waist and pulled her ass closer to her, fucking her throat on the unforgiving black cock.

Lara's small hand tangled in Dalia's hair and ripped her off Big Ben. Her eyes shimmered with arousal, and she kissed Dalia full on the lips. She didn't stop. Lara kept kissing as she pushed Dalia down until she lay flat on her back. She crouched on top of her slut, both hands buried in Dalia's blond locks.

No one had ever kissed Dalia like that, not with every fiber of their body focused on taking everything from her, on sucking her dry until she was a quivering, helpless mess. And she responded, how could she not? She let Lara's little tongue dart around hers, teasing, always on the move until Lara finally pulled away.

Lara caught her breath first and said, "You wonderful slut." She moved down Dalia's body until she sat between Dalia's legs. "Cum as much as you want."

Before Dalia could even thank her, Lara forced Big Ben inside Dalia's slit. She thrust hard, slamming her hips forward until the massive toy filled Dalia to the brim.

"Fuck!"

Lara laughed and said, "You don't even know."

The time for talk passed, and Lara owned Dalia's pussy. With everything done to her already, Dalia exploded into orgasm and screamed as Lara fucked her with short fast thrusts, gasping as the base of the toy teased her own clit. Higher and higher the little brunette climbed, lost in fucking the bimbo slut writhing and screaming beneath her until finally she squeaked and froze mid-thrust. A powerful orgasm rocked Lara's body, and she collapsed on top of Dalia's luscious body, comforted by the soft warmth of Dalia's tits mushed against her chest. "Dalia?"

"Yes, Miss?"

"Roll us around and clean Big Ben with your slut mouth. You can take him off and cuddle with me when you're finished."

"Yes, Miss."

Dalia groaned as she rolled Lara's small body off hers, and she gasped when Big Ben flopped from her pussy and bumped into her clit. An aftershock swept through her body, but she pushed through and forced herself up on her hands and knees. She wanted to please this girl in whatever way she could as a silent thank you for what she'd given her.

Her eyes teared up when she impaled her throat again, but she took it in silence. Her eyelids drooped by the time she unstrapped Big Ben. She put it to the side and nestled down at Lara's side. Lara mewled, half asleep, and she rolled on top of Dalia, her face hidden in Dalia's ample chest. Something warm dropped over them, and Dalia smiled before she slipped away and everything turned a blissful black.

*final date + end*

Dalia knew exactly where he was as he made his way to her through the crowded wagon. Her knuckles whitened around the handhold above her head, and her whole body buzzed with tension. How could it not? Black heels and stockings encased her shapely legs, ending just short of her tiny skirt. Total obedience had been his condition to agree to another date, and she'd obeyed.

Her panties had soaked through the first minutes she'd taken her place, with her free arm wrapped around her to support her tits, wobbling free under her tight blouse. Anybody could see her rock hard nipples, just like she could see them in her rosy-cheeked reflection. She looked like a slut and oh-so-available.

Matt reached Dalia, and his strong body slid behind her, shielding her from the crowd. His cock nestled between her cheeks, steely hard and red hot. Dalia's breath stocked as an electric shudder ran through her body. The tension soared. Where would he touch her? What would he do? How much of her would he reveal?

The mess of questions stormed inside her head, pulling her deeper into the pit she'd dug for herself the moment she'd stepped onto the train. She wanted to know, wanted to find out how far the slut deep inside of her longed to go.

For so long, nothing happened. The sway of the train ground Matt's cock into her ass, and Dalia's hips twisted and writhed against the thick shaft. She teased him until he put his teeth on the side of her throat and reached around her. His hands lipped under her skirt, and Dalia swallowed when he brushed her thighs, getting closer and closer to her slit. She bit her lip to keep the long minutes of anticipation from sneaking out between her lips, but she moaned when his other hand pulled her panties to the side and teased her little asshole.

Anything and everything could happen, and she'd take it. That's why she was here. But still, when Matt stretched her tight asshole on his fingers, a shameful fear lit up inside her belly, and she jerked forward, into his waiting hand.

In seconds, his hand was rubbing her throbbing clit, while the other pushed inside her ass, no matter her shame. It was too much. Dalia came, sharp and shallow, and she slumped against the windowed doors as a high pitched whine escaped her. There was no way she'd ever keep quiet. Not like this.

Matt's hands disappeared again, but Dalia didn't have to do without his touch for long. She froze when he pulled the simple ties keeping her panties in place, and she'd never imagined the brush of those little cords against her thighs could be so terrifying. One little pull, and her panties would come off, leaving her with nothing to protect her from Matt.

He did it. Cool air brushed Dalia's overheated lips, and she squeezed her legs together. What if someone saw? She'd been getting looks the moment she'd gotten on the train. It wasn't that often a barely dressed slut with her big tits wobbling free under a thin blouse climbed aboard a train in high heels. Were they itching to see the rest of the show? Eager to find out how far she'd go in fueling their fantasies for when they came home that evening, thinking about her while they fucked their wives, fantasizing about pushing their cocks inside her.

Matt's hands on her blouse pulled Dalia from her racing thoughts. She stared at his reflection in the mirror, wide-eyed, and shook her head. All he did was nod. One button popped, and her already generous cleavage spilled out even further. Dalia reached up to close her blouse, but he shook his head, and her hands froze in mid-air. She stood there trembling as he reached for the second button. All of her was focused on that one thing. He'd open her blouse and pull out her tits, her fat jugs with no bra, wobbling every time the train bumped and swayed. Everybody would see her, exposed, and they'd see a slut, blushing and moaning for the world to see.

The second button went, and the third. Her tits were free now, but still covered. She was the only one who could see them. Matt grabbed the edges of her blouse, pulled them back, and tucked them under her generous chest, pushing her tits up even more.

An electric shock shot through Dalia's body, and she squeezed her hips together. Her pussy burned, and despite how ashamed she was to show her tits here, her ass ground against Matt's cock. He'd pushed her here, and she'd given in, again. He'd known about her even before this whole game started, even if she hadn't.

Dalia closed her eyes as Matt's strong hands kneaded her soft tits, her nipples trapped between his fingers, squeezed in the same hypnotic rhythm. Dalia sunk deeper into herself as the gentle waves of pleasure washed over her. She didn't know how long she stood there, her hips grinding against Matt as he played with her, always changing things up, squeezing, kneading, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Then one hand disappeared and reappeared against her ass. It brushed against her, and there it was, his hard cock against the silky skin of her pert ass. Dalia tumbled right back into her shameful fear. He'd never dare. He'd never do it. No way.

Yet he did. Matt pushed his shaft forward until it nestled against her hot slit, rubbing the sensitive flesh. It wasn't long before it shone with her juices, and Dalia's blush crept down to her chest. Was this really happening? Did she want to go this far? Her expression in the window didn't lie, her eyes burned with excitement, and she was smiling. No matter how shameful it was to let someone fuck her half naked in a train, she wanted it. That slutty part of her needed his cock inside of her now.

Matt put the head of his fat cock against her opening and kept still. His eyes met Dalia's in the window, and she understood. This was as far as he went, she had to fall the last bit herself. She'd rather jump into the abyss then giving him the pleasure of making her fall. Dalia let go of her handhold and leaned forward, her tits squashed against the cold glass as she gave up on any chance of subtlety. She reached behind her and pulled her skirt up, tucking it underneath the waist band so he could see her lush ass. She put her feet apart and crossed her arms in the small of her back.

Vulnerable and ashamed. She was ready for him. Some part of her was mortified she'd ever make herself so open to him, that she'd ever make it so obvious she was a slut. It didn't stop her, she'd given in. She was a tease, a horny slut out for some thrill in her life. And Matt, that condescending bastard with his big cock, provided just that.

Dalia couldn't see, but she hoped he smiled when he took her crossed wrists in one hand. She'd revel in that flicker of pride in his eyes as he thought she was his obedient slut to use, that she'd do whatever he told her. Fuck him, she'd use him, squeeze him dry.

Matt pushed inside her and filled Dalia with his meaty cock. He bottomed out and reached around Dalia to rub her clit with his free hand. It was too much, she came on his cock, her body shaking and writhing in his control. It didn't stop him, and he set a slow pace, pushing in and out of her. There was nothing Dalia could do but take it. The cold glass tingled against her nipples, adding another spark to the bonfire dancing in her belly. Just like before, she sunk into a special place, accepting what was happening to her, what it told about her.

He wasn't just playing with her tits. It wasn't just that strangers could see her slutty body, her horny reactions. She wasn't fueling their fantasies anymore, she was enacting them. Matt had his cock inside her, splitting her apart, fucking her. She'd cum, moaning like a slut in heat.

Still, Dalia didn't stop it. Her body burned too brightly for her to even think it. The shame fueled the flames, and she pushed her hips back, welcoming Matt's cock inside of her. She wanted his cum, wanted it inside of her, all over her.

Dalia squeezed her pussy around Matt's shaft to egg him on, to dare him to fuck her harder. His grip on her wrists tightened, and he worked his way to one of her tits, squeezing it in time with his thrusts. He leaned forward, squashing Dalia against the glass even more. Their bodies smashed together until Matt's rhythm shattered as he shook against Dalia's back, pumping her full of cum.

He let go of her wrists, and Dalia buried her hands between her legs, rubbing her clit like mad, bumping into his shaft. She didn't care what she looked like, she had to come. Matt covered her mouth with his hand and simple relief at not having to hold back anymore burst through Dalia, and she came hard, screaming into Matt's hand as pleasure ripped through her exposed body, intensifying everything he'd done to get her here.

Her legs wanted to collapse, but Matt held her up. She wanted to drift away, enveloped in bliss, but Matt kept her straight and awake as he fixed her clothes and put her panties back on. He guided her to a seat not long after, and she leaned against him, still loopy from how intense her last orgasm had been.

She didn't look up again after too many people's eyes darted away the first time. Everybody knew. They knew her secret, she was a slut. There was no way to hide it, not even from herself. She'd take this train and see where it led her.

***

Dalia got out of the train with a healthy blush on her cheeks, relieved to leave all those knowing eyes behind. Fun as it had been, the little grins aimed at her rekindled her shameful feelings, and she'd hid behind Matt's shoulder to get away from them. Now she could breathe again. "So where are we going?"

"Canterbury & Stokes, we have an appointment there."

"Can I ask?"

"I'll explain when we get there, it's not far."

Matt flagged a taxi, and they got in. After a quiet ride, they arrived at an imposing office building, all angles and sleek glass. A stylish monogram loomed over the entrance, crafted from stark black paneling. An ominous feeling gripped Dalia's chest, and she grabbed Matt's hand. "What is this place?"

"It's a law firm."

"Why do we have an appointment here?"

Matt sighed and turned towards Dalia. "I asked my lawyer to do some digging for me after I saw you fucking your gardener."

Dalia frowned and opened her mouth to answer, but Matt held up his hand and stopped her from speaking. After a few seconds of tense silence, he nodded and continued. "I couldn't figure it out. You seemed happy whenever you and Rich came over. So what made you do it? Why not fuck your husband every chance you got? That's what worked for me and Nina. I loved my wife, and she loved me. It all fit."

He ran his hand through his hair and looked away. "But maybe you guys didn't love each other anymore, maybe something happened. It could be. I really wanted to send Rich the pictures and be done with your fuck up, but I had to know. So I had Rich investigated."

Dalia didn't like the grave tone of his voice. A confusing fear built in the pit of her stomach, and it blew up when his next words hit her. "I found out that Rich loves whores. He's out to some high-end brothel almost every night he's not home, and he writes his visits off as business expenses. Sometimes he takes clients, but most of the time he goes by himself."

He squeezed Dalia's arms when he saw her trembling. "My lawyer has the evidence, and I also asked him to prepare a divorce case without you or Rich knowing. I've trashed everything I had on you. You've suffered your punishment, but Rich hasn't. If you want to go through with a divorce, they'll handle it for you."

Dalia pushed Matt away and shook her head, her hands balled into fists and her eyes wild. "You're lying!"

"I'm not."

"Why are you doing this?"

"You deserve to know."

"And what am I supposed to do? Divorce him and go live on the street?"

"He'll settle."

"I don't have a job! I don't have anything to my name! Why the hell do you think I acted like your plaything in the first place? I can't leave Rich!" Matt stepped closer, but Dalia pushed him away. "Fuck you, Matt!"

He stepped back and put up his hands. "It's your choice, Dalia. You can act like nothing happened, or you can take what you can get and start something new." Matt grabbed Dalia's wrist and gave it a firm squeeze before he stepped back even further. "Go inside. Tell the receptionist your name, and she'll see you to my lawyer. I've already told them I'll pay for a taxi to take you home."