All Comments on 'Five Friends at the Nude Spa'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Done.

Very well done.

bbarebbarealmost 7 years ago
Five Star Story

Great story. Great build-up to a fun finish. The anticipation, the apprehension, and even the slight terror inside four of the characters was well presented. Kat was the perfect antagonist!

SC_223SC_223almost 7 years ago
Fantasy Land

Really good story and thoroughly enjoyed. Excellently written to capture the imagination.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

So sweet! Keep writing, you're doing a great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Matchmaker

True love exposed between three wonderfully shameless couples, I love happy endings... no pun intended...

SolarRaySolarRayabout 6 years agoAuthor

I'm happy to note that this story has received some nominations for the Clitorides Awards, for stories published last year (in 2017). If you read and enjoyed it, I hope you will consider adding your vote at https://clitoridesawards.org/. Thanks everyone for your support!

TJATJAabout 6 years ago
Nice

This one really kept me hooked. I sensed where it was going as was gratified to read it did not disappoint. Very similar in style and context to some of my own work which means I will now have to stop being so lazy and do my own nude spa story soon!

#inspired to write

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years ago
That was a lot if fun!

"No inappropriate behavior" indeed. The tension and the build up was great. The different levels of apprehension in all the characters was really well done.

SolarRaySolarRayabout 6 years agoAuthor

@TJA Thanks-- Indeed, I'm digging your like-minded submissions. Would love to see you tackle a nude spa scenario!

@LoquiSordidaAdMe Thanks for reading this! That apprehension is definitely a trigger for me, and I'm really happy you liked the execution on that. Really appreciate your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pronoun issue

"...my penis flopped out. Jim did the same. We stuffed them in the locker." Ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masseuse

"The two female masseuses arrived as expected and gave us massages in turns."

All masseuses are female. Masseurs are male.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

That was quite the event, ticks all the boxes for a great story for me. Love your portrayal of their timidity doing the nude spa.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good idea and writing everyone but Kat seems very naïve or nearly a virgin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was exactly as one would imagine. Every one not sure but wanting to see everything.

And it was great to see that someone in the party was a bit of a instigator!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!!! Gave it five stars. I can see a sequel to this, maybe a girlfriend swap or a 'later in life' group get together.

MerchantbankerMerchantbankerover 1 year ago

That's done the job! Very hot.

zonanuevezonanueve4 months ago

Nice story. My primary comment is that during the first part, Adam miraculously knew what everyone was thinking and everyone was thinking the same thing. Not realistic. But you corrected that for th e rest of the story. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
1867 Followers
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...