Five Friends at the Nude Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers

When the masseuses had finished with all five of us, they left the room, and Kat immediately launched into the whirlpool.

"Last one in the hot tub's a rotten egg!" she exclaimed.

We all raced to join her there. Again, I felt silly as Wendy, Kat, and Jules lined up against one side, while Jim and I stood next to each other across from the girls. As much as I wanted to be close to Jules, it nevertheless offered the best view of the three girls. They stood there, as if melting into a state of relaxation, as the bubbling jets roared all around them.

Occasionally the jets turned off, and someone had to crawl halfway out of the whirlpool to hit a switch again. As poorly designed as that was, I didn't mind seeing Kat's glistening, wet ass jiggling as it stuck out of the water while she reached for the switch. Beads of water rolled down the smooth curve of her tan, fleshy cheeks.

"We totally need beer right now," said Kat at one point, finally snapping out of her relaxing trance.

"Oh yeah, seriously," said Jules.

"Do you think anyone sneaks it in?" asked Jim.

Wendy laughed, "Where would you hide it, up your butt?"

For a while we carried on, joking about this and that. Kat began doing jumping jacks, claiming the brief moments she was out of the water would cool her body down a little. Really, we all knew she was showing off her tits again. And why not? They were magnificent. Jim and I felt no shame in staring at them and imagining what they felt like.

The jets switched off again. Kat sighed and stopped jumping. Her boobs stopped bouncing and settled into place.

"Argh, not aga-" started Kat, before she froze, looking off into the water between Wendy and Jim. A large smile formed on her face.

"Ohhh man, guess what I see!" she laughed.

Jim looked embarrassed. He said, "Uh... sorry..."

Everyone looked. Though the water was still moving, it was clear that Jim had a large erection sticking out from his body beneath the surface. The girls all began to laugh at the wavering, light brown object.

Wendy looked especially embarrassed, laughing nervously and turning away. Jules had covered her mouth and was looking at Jim with mild shock and amusement. Kat just seemed thrilled.

"Penalty time! ... Go ahead. Let's see it," she said, placing her hands on her hips.

Jim laughed, "What?"

"If you can't keep it down, you have to give it up. Them's the rules!" she sang happily.

"Ha! Yeah right..." said Jim, covering his erection with both hands.

"Seriously dude, there's a penalty," said Kat.

"Says who?" he replied, smirking.

"Says Wendy. Right Wendy?" replied Kat, nudging her.

"Oh my god, please no," Wendy said, increasingly embarrassed.

"What Wendy really means to say is that she'd kindly like to have a close look at your erect penis - we all know it," Kat explained. Jules burst out laughing.

"Let's go," Kat continued, folding her arms. "Have a seat on the edge of the pool."

"Erm..." said Jim, trembling with nervousness. Wendy was covering her face, but peeked through her fingers to see if he'd actually comply.

Jim sighed as he took a couple steps back to the edge of the pool, then slowly hoisted himself up to sit on the edge of the whirlpool.

There was complete silence as Jim's large, swollen cock popped out of the water and began to bob in the air. I could see how hard it was straining and throbbing as the girls stared straight at it, transfixed. He set his bare butt down against the cold tile floor, the force of which caused his penis to swing slightly from left to right.

There he sat, shrinking in terror as his erect penis stuck straight up in the air in front of his friends, including Wendy, his hardcore crush.

"Oh my goooddd," Wendy squealed, turning away again, looking positively flushed.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Kat. "That is a first class boner."

The girls couldn't handle it anymore, and broke out into laugher, falling all over each other.

Jim gave me a nervous look, but I just smirked back at him. He began to chuckle.

"It's so..." started Wendy.

"Long and hard?" chuckled Kat.

"Um... Yes," said Wendy, blinking at it.

I was as amused as they were, albeit slightly envious that Jim's penis was getting so much attention from the girls. But it was hopelessly arousing watching them get all hot and bothered over the sight of his massive cock, and it wasn't long before I had a boner like his myself.

I squirmed anxiously, wondering if someone would notice. I watched Jules standing directly across from me, waiting for her to turn away from Jim, but she kept smirking and staring at his body as Kat and Wendy carried on. Finally she turned to look at me, chuckling.

It took just a few seconds before she spotted it. I saw her eyes land between my legs, only to discover my hard cock sticking straight toward her under the water. She froze. Her eyebrows began to raise as a wide grin formed on her face. Her eyes traveled up my body to my eyes. They were sparkling.

Kat turned and noticed our silence, then looked down and noticed the same thing.

"Oh shit - another boner!" she laughed. She added, "You know what that means," turning to face Jules.

"Penalty!" they both shouted, throwing their arms up in the air. Jules looked at me excitedly, laughing.

"Up you go!" barked Kat, "Now it's a penis party!"

Nervously I backed up against the side of the whirlpool as Jim had done, and pushed myself up to take a seat on the edge. All eyes shot down to my crotch. My long, rock-hard shaft stuck straight out from my patch of curly brown pubic hair. It throbbed and ached as it pointed right toward the object of my desire. Jules gazed at the thick shaft and swollen head of my cock like a hungry wolf.

"Seriously though... you guys really have a couple amazing dicks," Kat said thoughtfully, observing them both, side by side. Jim and I exchanged a nervous look as all three girls absorbed the sight of our naked bodies, surging with arousal.

My heart was racing, being put on display like this. It was both nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time. It was one thing for us to see each other's naked bodies in their normal state, but for them to observe our potent, sexual arousal in the form of our massive erections... that was another thing entirely.

Kat began to get a wild, mischievous look in her eye. She said, "Okay, trivia time." Kat slapped a hand over her left butt cheek and left it there. "I have a small tat on my ass. Wendy and Jules - what's my tattoo of? The loser has to either answer a question truthfully, or accept a dare. You can't refuse either one."

Wendy and Jules looked mildly surprised, and entered a brief state of panic.

"Umm.. I think it's... a little snake or something?" said Jules, trying to beat Wendy to the punch.

"Correct!" Kat said, raising Jules' arm, as if she'd just won a boxing match.

Wendy said, "Hey! That's not fair! I wasn't checking out your ass, like Jules apparently was." She pouted.

"Excuses, excuses," said Kat. "So what do you want? Tell the truth, or accept a dare?"

"Uh. Which is worse?" asked Wendy.

Kat said, "Tell the truth."

"Then I'll do the dare," laughed Wendy.

"Okay," Kat snickered. She glanced at Jim and his throbbing erection. "You have to walk over there and go down on Jim."

"Wait... what?!" exclaimed Wendy, nearly jumping out of her skin. "No way!"

Jules covered her mouth and started laughing.

Kat groaned. "Come on. Please finally save us from the misery of watching you two devour each other with your eyes, and not do anything about it."

Wendy stared at her blankly. "Kat, I'm gonna kill you..." she whispered, noticeably embarrassed.

Jim watched this play out with a bewildered look. I could tell he was secretly wishing for Kat to keep insisting that Wendy do what she asked.

Kat noticed his attentiveness, saying, "Poor Jim. Look at him. He's practically begging you to do it."

Wendy looked surprised and glanced at Jim's face. He said nothing. The two of them just stared at each other. Wendy gulped. "I... can't... In front of all of you?"

Kat promptly turned her back to Wendy. "We'll turn around," she said. She giggled and added, "At least for a minute."

Wendy was breathing rapidly, and I thought she might hyperventilate. "I... can't... This is so embarrassing!" she exclaimed.

Jules and I kept exchanging looks, thoroughly amused at what was going on. But something seemed up. She began to give me a funny look. The kind I'd expect from Kat. Her gears were definitely turning. Soon she appeared to grow frustrated at Wendy's embarrassed refusal.

Finally, Jules locked eyes with me and began to slowly walk forward. I stared right back at her. I heard Kat and Wendy go suddenly silent. Jules reached me. She gave me a playful look. Her hair fell all over her face and she peeked through it at me. She began to run her hands up my thighs, causing my penis to spring about. She gazed down at it longingly.

Finally I watched as Jules sunk her body into the warm water, squatting down in front of me, until my cock was level with her face. She gave me one more hungry look before she leaned forward, gripped my erection with her hand, and then slid it deep into her mouth.

My heart stopped as I felt it move over her tongue. Her head began to bob up and down as she licked and sucked with enthusiasm.

"Hooooly shit," I let slip.

I felt Jules crack a smile and then recover, sucking wildly and filling the air with slurping sounds.

I shot a look in the direction of our friends. They were all staring at us with eyes as large as saucers.

I returned my gaze to Jules and continued to watch her go at it, slipping into a state of absolute bliss. After all of our lustful glances, teasing, and mutual sexual frustration, Jules finally got the nerve to do something about it. And here she was, naked and horny, with my cock in her mouth in front of all our friends. I felt like I should pinch myself to see if I was dreaming.

In a brief moment of lucidity, I happened to glance to my left and saw Wendy finally approaching Jim. She was gazing at him with a nervous innocence, as she reached out to gently stroke his cock. He breathed in deeply at her touch. Then she squatted down as Jules did, and lovingly took his penis in her mouth. Jim's head rolled back and he moaned.

"Oh, fuck..." I could see Kat mouthing in silence. Her hand slipped down between her legs, beneath the water, obviously aroused by the sight of two couples being openly intimate.

After a few minutes, Jules lifted her head and let my cock pop out of her mouth. She still had a mischievous grin on her face as she looked up at me, as if to check if I was satisfied. Admittedly, I was beaming back at her.

As she stood up, I wrapped my arms around her waist, gripping her two fleshy butt cheeks and pulling her close. She gave me a deep, frantic kiss, searching for my tongue with hers. Then she pulled away and gave me a hesitant look. She bit her lip. I gave a laugh and she returned it.

"I want you to eat my pussy," she bluntly whispered, with a tone of seriousness. I knew she wasn't asking. Her eyes lit up when I grinned and nodded.

Without a moment of pause, she threw herself onto the side of the whirlpool between Jim and I; her bare bottom making a hard slap against the wet tile. She threw her legs open and looked at me longingly.

"In... front of everyone?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, immediately.

I waded through the water to my right, so that I was directly in front of Jules, noticing that Kat had now thrown one leg to the side so that she could rub her clit furiously as she watched us.

I lowered myself to Jules' crotch and gazed at it with admiration. Her neatly trimmed, close-cropped hair ran in one smooth direction, vanishing as it reached the delicate lips of her vagina. With her legs spread wide, the smooth pink interior was coming into view. I stared in fascination at the little nub of her clitoris peeking out from under its hood.

She was very, very wet. At first I thought it was just the water she'd emerged from, but I soon knew better. The sweet aroma of her pussy was quickly working its way through my nostrils and making me salivate.

"Taste me," she softly begged, impatient with my frozen state of erotic anticipation.

I leaned in and ran my tongue over her labia, tasting Jules' soaking wet pussy for the first time. I felt her shiver, then caress her hand over my hair. After getting my first taste, I only wanted more and more. I began to lick and tease her passionately, watching her bellybutton tremble as she squirmed and bucked her hips with pleasure.

For a moment I came up for air, and gave my jaw a stretch. I could see that Wendy and Jim were following our lead and did everything we did. He had his face buried in her hairy mound, going at it with enthusiasm. Wendy seemed to be beside herself, having almost violent spasms which caused her boobs to swing sharply left and right. Excited by the sight of her dancing nipples, I dove back in and worked Jules into another fit of wild pleasure.

When I couldn't manage to do it any longer, I pulled myself up beside Jules and we began kissing again. Driven to the peak of pleasure by my efforts, her kisses were relentless and inexhaustible. As soon as we paused, she gave me another ferocious look and stood up.

I stood up along side her.

Jules yanked me toward her, as she backed up toward the nearest massage table. Then she threw herself down on it. I knew what she wanted. I just couldn't believe it.

"Oh, hell yeah," I heard Kat say, followed by the sound of her scrambling out of the whirlpool.

I climbed up onto the massage table with Jules, as she lay down completely. She opened her legs and then wrapped them around me, like a spider claiming its victim.

Kat hopped onto one of the comfy chairs near the massage tables, then parted her legs and plunged two fingers into her pussy, enthralled with each and every action we took.

"Oh man," I whispered to Jules, "I want you more than you can possibly imagine right now..."

She smirked at me, sarcastically whispering back, "Oh really? You want to fuck me that bad? I would have never guessed!" We both laughed.

I tugged our hips closer together and positioned my erect, throbbing penis in front of her vagina. I rubbed my swollen head through the two soft lips of her pussy so that they separated. Back and forth I rubbed it, watching her shiver with excitement.

She gave me a desperate look and whispered, "Listen - I've been staring helplessly at your cock for hours, if you don't enter me now, I'm going to scream!"

I grinned back at her. I couldn't believe she wanted me so badly - just as much as I wanted her. As if I was living in a fantasy, like the ones I'd had countless times about Jules and me, I thrust my hips forward, and felt my cock sink deep into her warm, tight pussy.

"Ohhh, god," she cried, throwing her head back.

"Fuck, it feels so good," I groaned.

I watched her pussy stretch to accept my thick, long cock deep inside her. I slowly moved it in and out a few times, watching her reactions.

"You're already so wet," I said, marveling at how soaked she'd already made my penis.

"Come here," she said, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me close.

We began kissing frantically as I thrust a little faster inside her. Then I planted kisses along her neck, and on her breasts, all the while feeling our hips rocking together.

When I sat back up, I could see that Jules was overcome with a fierce, wild thirst for my body. She was aching with pleasure as I thrust my cock faster and faster. Her nipples were taut and danced about, as her boobs bounced in response to our grinding hips.

I looked up and saw that Jim was lying on the massage table. Wendy had climbed atop him and had sat down on his swollen cock. They were laughing together with shock and amusement as she rode him excitedly. Her hairy pussy was slick and wet with her own juices as his cock entered her again and again with urgency. Jim reached up and caressed her boobs as they wiggled and bounced.

Turned on by the sight of Wendy opening up and fucking Jim with abandon, despite her initial embarrassment, I went at it with Jules with as much enthusiasm. I rubbed her clit as I thrusted inside her, while she moaned and cried out, barely able to withstand her pleasure.

"Jesus, fuck - Adam! Oh god!" she exclaimed as a spasm rocked her body. For a moment I saw her eyes roll back, and she was lost somewhere far, far away, in a land of pure bliss.

After coming, her pussy began to make a wet, sucking sound that drove me wild. Listening to Jules moaning, I looked around the room. At Wendy and Jim's naked bodies, slapping together, overwhelmed with the emotion of realizing their affection for each other. At Kat, frantically rubbing her pussy, turned on by the sight of two naked, fucking couples, and knowing that she was the catalyst.

I caught the heady scent of arousal filling the room. The mixture of Wendy and Jim's passionate sex, the spa's scented candles, Kat's furious masturbation, and the aroma of Jules' beautiful, wet pussy.

It wasn't long before I couldn't handle any more.

"I'm gonna come!" I exclaimed, quickly pulling out of Jules.

She sat up on her elbows and grinned at me excitedly. Jules watched as I began to pump my cock in front of her. Then, suddenly, I exploded. A long stream of semen shot forth and rained down across her breasts. Again and again I felt myself spasm and squirt in waves onto her body, until she was a mess.

I heard Kat exclaim, "Oh, shit!" Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her lose it, convulsing as a powerful orgasm send tremors through her body. She thrust her hips forward, her pussy squirting and causing a mess of her own.

I collapsed beside Jules. She marveled at the state of her soaked boobs.

"Good lord, Adam," she laughed, running her fingers over her breasts until they were coated. I laughed too.

We suddenly heard Wendy cry out. "Oh shit - Jim! Jim!" she shouted as he fucked her frantically, "I'm com-ing!"

She convulsed uncontrollably as her body tensed up and raged with unceasing pleasure. When the orgasm finally subsided, she slumped down and I could hear her breathing heavily.

Jim quickly motioned to Wendy to let him pull out. He began stroking himself in a hurried fashion while we all watched. Finally, he erupted in forceful ejaculations, groaning loudly as he sprayed Wendy's stomach and bellybutton.

"Oh - my - god, you guys!" groaned Kat, who was sprawled out on her cushion. "That was fucking incredible!"

We all laughed, still amazed and bewildered at what we'd all done together.

Jules and I eventually got up and slipped off into the shower beside the whirlpool. For several minutes, we just held each other under the warm water, smiling with disbelief and excitement, thinking about what this meant for our relationship. Then I pumped some soap into my hands and helped her clean off.

It was no more than a week or two before Kat had found herself a new boyfriend, and immediately she invited everyone back to the spa. It was obvious that she felt left out and wanted to participate in our wild group sex. Jules watched with amusement at the moment it was revealed what our private room was really for. He happily accepted his fate and gave Kat the fuck of her life, in front of us.

Jules and I also slipped away to the spa by ourselves now and then, wanting to see all the young couples excitedly discovering each other's nude bodies for the first time, like we had. It turned on us every time

We still teased each other, while hopping from sauna to sauna. And then, just when we couldn't stand it anymore, we slipped away where no one could see us, and I took her right back to that land of bliss.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers