All Comments on 'Five Hundred'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RonClarkesonRonClarkesonover 17 years ago
What a series of deveoping characters!

You should have written these stories as a sequence. It is so dificult to find the actual thread loking for them by date of submission. Good sex. Good Master/Slave relations ships. Good words, what else can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good start ...

good start, but this story is not finished by far ...

sweet14funsweet14funabout 14 years ago
good build up

It was a hot and frightening (as a sub) build up. It's exciting and made me feel for the sub, as I tend to be one, and get the physical reactions I might get if I were in her shoes. However, I agree with another commenter that there should be more. It appears there are follow ups? --I'll have to look for them. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think not

Dump his abusive ass. That's not play - that's severe physical abusive. Jail may be necessary for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well...

Seems to be an excessive jump in punishment. I don't have a problem with the basic elements, but yellow is generally used as 'slow down' or 'let's talk.' It is not a get out of punishment word. HE took the switch out of the activity without additional discussion and now is going to punish her for his choice? And he had planted the fear of the switch-I think intentionally. Discussion and additional switching seems more appropo. Punishment and pushing the boundries of her fear. The choices he has given are extreme for the situation. If this is supposed to instill in her to 'trust' his initial punishment choice, idk. I would not be inclined to be thankful for that lesseon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is there more to the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous