Five Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara stopped, she crouched and cupped one of Dalia's big tits in her hand. "I love your tits, girl, they finish the package. You're a walking wet dream, and you know it, I like that. You know what you're showing off, how many people want it. That makes it better when I turn you into my bitch."

She ran her nails along the sensitive skin of Dalia's breast, up her side and along the curve of her back. Dalia pulled her shoulders up even further, and Lara rewarded her with a trail of kisses from her shoulder blades down to her ass.

"You're so different from Monique. She's dark and beautiful, I love how her ass never stops, I love her huge tits and how strong she is under all those curves. She could throw me against the wall, but she never will. Sometimes I can't believe I own someone amazing like her."

Lara sighed as she pulled Dalia's cheeks apart and exposed her little asshole. "I don't know what makes you so different from her. You're pink and soft, but you're not slender like me."

She pushed one finger in Dalia's tight hole and stopped when Dalia groaned. "Monique's never afraid even if she acts like she is, but you... You're trembling from just one little finger. You're scared, and still, when I force Big Ben up here, I know you're going to cum. You were so fucking beautiful when Matt fucked you in front of all those people. You just switched on right in front of my eyes." Lara pulled back and stood. "I can't wait anymore."

Dalia sat stunned as Lara walked away, she had so many things she wanted to say. She wasn't some sex goddess descended from the sky, just a slut who'd stumbled into a new life through her own dumb mistakes.

Lara came back, and Big Ben dangled between her legs, huge, black and ominous. She knelt in front of Dalia and pushed her face so her eyes were level with Big Ben. "You don't have to be afraid, Dalia. I promise I'll go slow. You're going to take every inch of him and then I'm going to fuck you until you cum for me. Think you can do that for me?"

Dalia nodded and Lara smiled. "You took him down your throat before, remember? Think you can still do it?"

"I can try." Dalia's words came out as whisper, and her chin dropped when Lara let go. Big Ben dangled in front of her, and Dalia swallowed. She opened her mouth wide, but it wasn't enough to take Big Ben's tip. So she stretched wider and closed her eyes, focused on the task at hand.

Lara's slender fingers brushed along her ear, and when she pulled on Dalia's earlobe, she pushed her massive cock against the back of her fuck toy's throat. Dalia fought the panic rising in her belly, she'd done it before, she could do it now.

Dalia fought to break through her resistance, but she only gagged. Again, and again. Tears sprung up in her eyes as her chest heaved, but she pushed on, and her body jerked when Big Ben finally stretched her throat, and she choked as the plastic filled her tight hole, but she only pushed harder.

Lara's little hand was warm on her cheek. "That's it, girl, take it all the way down and hold it for as long as you can."

Lara's words relaxed Dalia, and she felt a strength inside her as she forced herself to take more cock. Her body heaved and struggled against the invader, but she made it. Her nose pressed against Lara's flat stomach, and she stayed there. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she choked again and again.

"That's enough."

Dalia pulled herself free of Lara's fake cock, and she let her head hang as she gulped for air. Lara stayed with her and ran her fingers through Dalia's long blond locks. "Look up at me, girl."

Dalia obeyed, and she smiled when Lara pressed a kiss on her lips. "You did it." They stayed close, forehead to forehead, and Lara said "If you can take him down your throat, you can take him in your ass too, don't you think?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck your ass now?"

"Punish my tight little asshole with your huge cock, I deserve it."

Lara nodded and got up. "I don't want to hear anything from you that's not a moan or a scream. Don't hold back, I want you to come with Big Ben up your ass. That should teach you hw much of an ass whore you are."

"Thank you, Miss."

Dalia let her head drop as Lara walked around her one last time. No more delays now, her ass would be split by a massive cock. She jerked when Lara dumped a glob of cold lube on her little hole, and Dalia moaned when Lara worked the stuff in with two fingers. Two soon became three and then four. Lara kept a slow rhythm, and Dalia rocked back, eager for her fingers.

Playtime ended too soon. Lara's fingers disappeared, and Dalia's breath caught in her throat when Big Ben lined up with her quivering asshole. Dalia shook her head when the huge tip pushed against her tiny hole, dwarfing it. Still Lara kept pushing, with slowly building force, until Dalia felt her ass give.

Further and further, Big Ben pushed inside her ass, stretching the entrance to her hole until the head popped through. Dalia gasped as pain shot up her back. She took deep breaths and fought it, grasping for the strength she'd felt when she'd had the whole damn thing buried down her throat.

She'd just found her balance when Lara pushed further inside. The sharp edge of the pain had dulled by now, and she took it well when Lara rolled her hips and fucked her a little deeper with every thrust. Her eyes widened when Lara's hips bumped against her ass, and she looked over her shoulder.

"It's in."

"All of it?"

"All of it."

She'd made it. All of that monster was buried in her ass now. Her pride wavered when Lara pulled out almost all the way and filled her to the hilt again. She panted as the pain returned, but with every next thrust, some of the pain faded, and Dalia' gasps turned to moans.

Big Ben stuffed her to her limits as Lara fucked her tight ass. There was no more pain now, just a burn that blended with the pleasure building in her belly. But the pleasure hit a wall, Dalia needed more to push through it.

"Faster."

"What was that?"

"Fuck my ass faster!"

"And harder?"

"Yes!"

Lara kept up her slow rhythm. "I knew you'd come around, you're my kind of slut."

"Please! Fuck me harder!"

"Like this?"

Lara's fingers dug into Dalia's hips, and she slammed her hips forward.

"Yes! Oh my god! Fuck me! Faster!"

Pleas kept tumbling from Dalia's mouth as Lara let go of her restraint and pounded Big Ben up her ass. Her hips slapped against Dalia's round cheeks, and the blonde shocked forward on her arms with every thrust.

Dalia couldn't believe how good she felt. She'd never have even tried if it wasn't for Matt. She wished she had his cock in her mouth right now, that he could spit roast her with Lara and cum in her mouth while Lara reamed her. Or maybe one could fuck her pussy, and the other her ass. She didn't care, as long as Matt was there.

Dalia's fantasies fueled the pleasure raging in her body, and she bounced her ass back on Lara's cock, mindless of anything but the monster orgasm building inside of her. She skipped a breath when she shot past the edge and ecstasy slammed into her. A scream tore from her throat as Lara sped up even further, racing towards her own orgasm, punishing the now willing ass impaled on her massive cock.

Her groans joined with Dalia's as she shocked in orgasm, and her rhythm faltered. She kept going for as long as she could, but her legs shook too bad, and she slumped forward and forced Dalia to the floor, flat on her stomach with Big Ben still buried inside her twitching ass.

Dalia lay there with her eyes closed, any move Lara made sent an aftershock coursing through her. She'd been so afraid, and for what?

She'd expected a punishment, not another discovery of how far she could push herself. She'd taken the biggest dick she'd ever seen up her tightest hole, and now she'd done it, she knew she could do it again. What else could she do? She'd do anything as long as Matt told her to do it.

Her stomach twisted as that thought sank in. She was a little windup toy in Matt's hands. He pointed her in some direction, and she went. And she loved it, every time. Was it right for anyone to have that much control over her? And what if it disappeared? She'd be lost, adrift in a sea without a rudder to steer her.

Was the choice she'd made to return to Matt the best or the worst she could've made? The best, if he kept her close, the worst if he left. She'd have nothing.

Tears filled Dalia's eyes as the fear she'd fought down before reared its head again, and she didn't have the strength to fight it now. A sob shook her chest and shook Lara's little body on top of her.

"Dalia? What's wrong?"

"I don't want to be alone."

Lara pushed into Dalia's back and said, "I'm right here."

Fresh sobs shook Dalia's body, and she shook her head as she pushed herself up on her hands and knees. Lara shuffled back, and Big Ben plopped out of Dalia's ass. She crawled into the couch and curled up into a little ball, with her face buried against her knees.

Lara reached out to Dalia. "Dalia, sweetie? You can tell me if something's bothering you."

"I don't want to go home tonight."

"Stay then, you can sleep with me in bed."

"Thanks."

"Should I call Matt?"

Dalia's head shot up, and Lara jerked back in surprise. "No, let him be with Monique."

"Are you sure?"

"I can wait."

Lara stroked Dalia's hair. "Okay. How about some hot chocolate then?"

Dalia gave her an absent nod, and Lara grabbed her phone on the way to the kitchen. She scrolled through her contacts, and hesitated when she passed Matt. Not Matt, she'd call Monique instead.

#

CHAPTER TWELVE

Monique

Monique jerked when Matt's cane snapped against her thigh, and she groaned into her gag as the sharp sting burned her skin. She couldn't figure Matt out today. He'd stripped her down and strung her up, her wrists shackled to eye bolts screwed into the ceiling. A spreader bar stretched her legs wide, and her massive jugs bounced on her chest as she fought to keep her balance.

She dug at the floor with her toes to get that bit of extra grip, but Matt pressed the tip of his cane against her nipple hard enough to nudge her off balance. Monique's nose flared as she struggled to stay upright, but he pressed harder, and Monique tipped over, dangling from her shackles.

Air burst from Monique's nose when Matt struck with a lightning quick snap of his wrist. Her poor nipple burst into flames, and she screamed behind her gag.

"I told you not to fall over." Matt disappeared from her sight and left Monique to wonder where he'd strike next. The cold wood of the cane ran along her side as she waited, and waited. This wasn't like him, Matt never let her catch herself after he knocked her off balance. He pushed until something gave.

"Let's do something else now, relax your left arm." Monique trusted her body to the safety of Matt's capable hand, he clipped both shackled to the shame eye bolt and wrapped one strong arm around her for support as he worked the rope for more slack. "Careful now."

Monique's heart beat in her throat as Matt tipped her forward until the rope attached to her shackles pulled tight behind her back. Her heart beat in her throat as she hung there helpless. Her legs and arms were useless, she couldn't speak. She dangled from the ceiling, vulnerable, ready to be used like a whore.

Monique groaned when Matt grabbed her waist and rubbed his fat cock against her dripping slit. She needed it bad. Lara never strung her from the ceiling, she couldn't. Now a deep part of her thrilled at being strung up like a fuck slave, a slut to be punished and used.

She moaned when Matt grabbed her fat jugs. She wanted him to fuck her, to call her names, but Matt stayed quiet. He slammed his cock inside her, and Monique tossed her head back with a groan that rose from deep within her.

Yes! Matt filled her, pounded her. He grunted behind her as he worked his powerful legs to drill her hard enough to knock her off balance and send her dangling, her feet dragged across the floor as she rocked back and forth on Matt's thick shaft.

Matt impaled her tight pussy on every back swing, and he crashed his hips into hers to send her swinging again. Monique's poor body worked overtime to keep up with his relentless pounding, little hotspots of intense heat flared up all over her skin where the cane had bitten her. Her tits, her ass, her thighs, anywhere and everywhere.

She'd forgotten the pain in her struggle to stay on her feet, but now it lashed back, and she came hard. Pleasure bloomed inside her body, and Matt's pounding cock fueled the flames. Monique shook on her legs as waves of ecstasy coursed through her, until Matt pinched both her nipples and pulled them down hard.

Monique squealed as the sharp sting set her off again, and her pussy squeezed Matt's pulsing cock as he filled her with his cum.

Matt held on to Monique for a long moment before he stepped back. Monique's tits tingled as she found her footing again and relaxed for round two. She had more holes for him to use.

Matt had different ideas though, he stooped down and unstrapped the spreader bar. He reached up for her wrist shackles, and Monique nudged him with her knee. He looked up, and she mumbled behind her gag until he pulled it from her mouth.

"Is something wrong, Sir?"

"It's not my day." He unlocked her shackles and said, "Go lie face down in the couch, I'll give you a massage."

Monique rolled her shoulders and said, "I'm fine."

"You're saying no to a massage?"

"I guess not?"

Monique walked over to the couch and cast a glance at Matt. "On my stomach?"

"Any way's fine."

She lay down and groaned in bliss while Matt's experienced fingers dug into her shoulders. Her worries disappeared with the knots in her muscles.

After the massage, Monique rolled on her back and smiled up at Matt. "I could die happy now."

Matt gave her the tiniest of smiles and said, "How about a soak instead?"

"I guess I could go for a shower." She swept her hand over her naked body. "If you're sure you don't want more of this tonight."

"I'm sure."

Monique pouted and pushed herself up from the couch. "You better fuck my brains out next time."

"You won't be walking to the bathroom next time."

Monique strode her amazing body out the door and said, "A girl can only hope."

She hopped in the shower for a quick rinse. Her stuff was in the bathroom already. She was drying her hair when her phone went off, Lara.

"Hi, Mistress."

'You done there already?'

"Yeah, Matt wasn't into it."

'Really? Did he say anything?'

"Not really, why?"

'I think something happened between him and Dalia. She's crying on the couch right now, said she didn't want to be alone. I told her I'd call Matt, and she kind of snapped at me. You think they had a fight?'

Monique let her towel drop from her hair and leaned against the sink. "He was kind of distracted, like he wasn't sure what to do."

'That doesn't sound like him.'

"Maybe they did have a fight, but about what?"

'I think it's his wife. He never talks about her, but she's never far from his mind."

"And you think Dalia knows?"

'Of course she does, all she thinks about is him. She knows him from before, remember? Matt needs to come here and talk to her.'

"And you want me to tell him."

'Yes.'

Monique pushed off the sink and paced the few steps it took her to reach the far wall, then back. Her stride faltered when an idea struck her. "I can do it, but I don't know if he'll like it."

'Do what you need to do.'

"You go back to Dalia, and I'll take care of Matt."

'Deal.'

The connection died, and Monique took a deep breath. She'd have to play this well. The determined look her reflection gave her pumped up her courage, and Monique rubbed herself dry in record time. Better get it over with quick.

#

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Ghost

Monique walked into the living room, and Matt looked up at her from the couch. "You want to stay a while longer or you want me to take you back home?"

"I can stay."

He patted the space next to him, and Monique nestled in close. "Good book?"

Matt let out a soft laugh and said, "I've read the same page five times now."

"We could chat."

"Sure."

"I actually have something I wanted to talk to you about." She slipped down Matt's side until her head rested on his lap, and he couldn't see her face. "I've been thinking about moving out."

"What, away from Lara? Why?"

"It's complicated, I mean, you know me pretty well by now, right?"

"Sure."

"Better than Lara."

"I guess."

"A few weeks back, Lara broke up with a girl she was seeing, a real girlfriend, but things didn't work out because, you know, I was there."

"Oh." Matt reached down and squeezed Monique's hand. "I'm sorry about that."

"The thing is, she really liked that girl, and I can tell she still wants to be with her. I'm fine with making space for her to be happy, but I'm scared to be alone, you know? Lara's such a big part of my life, what happens if I can't be with her anymore?"

"You'll find someone else."

"It's not that easy, Matt. If I move out, can I come here?"

A laden silence filled the room. "I'm sorry, I've got Dalia."

Monique squeezed Matt's hand hard. What was she making him say? "See? It's not that easy."

"You're right, it's hard, but Lara will help you find someone, and if she can't, I'll ask around if someone's looking for a trained black super model with tits and ass like you wouldn't believe."

"It doesn't matter if I'm hot, nine chances out of ten, I'll end up in an apartment somewhere, by myself. It's not easy to find someone like Lara or you."

"There are others."

"None of them know me like the two of you do."

"That takes time."

"Time I'll spend alone. It's not like I can knock on your door every time I need a good fuck, and Lara will be off limits. Where does that leave me?"

Matt let out a heavy breath and said, "I don't know."

"Me neither, I haven't even asked her if she wants to go back to that girl."

"They haven't seen each other?"

"I don't think so."

"Are you sure Lara's still thinks about her then?"

"The feelings she had were real, Matt. What if I ask her about it, and she thinks I'm trying to take the other girl's place?"

"You could talk it out."

"We could probably talk it out, yeah."

Monique let go of Matt and slipped off the couch. She shuffled sideways until she sat knelt in front of Matt. "Ive done a bad thing thing, and I hope you'll forgive me, Sir."

Matt leaned forward and pushed Monique's chin up. "What do you mean? What did you do?"

"I lied to you, Sir."

"About what?"

"Everything, Sir. There's no girlfriend, Lara and me are very happy together."

Matt edged away from Monique. "Then why?"

"Lara called, Sir. She told me Dalia was crying. She said she didn't want to be alone. It's not sub drop, Sir, Dalia needs you to talk to her. She needs to know the other girl's really gone."

Matt burst from the couch and strode away from Monique. His voice was hoarse when he said, "She's gone, Monique."

"Is that really true, Sir? Or is there a ghost Dalia can never beat?"

Matt drew in a sharp breath and held it for a handful of long, long seconds. He turned around as the air escaped his lungs again, and his face showed none of the anger Monique had expected. Just deep lines, worn into his skin by years of grief.

"You're right, Dalia deserves better. I'll talk to her, work things out." He walked towards Monique until he stood right in front of her. "But first you need to strip and get on your hands and knees."

"Sir?"

"You didn't have to lie to me? As much as I appreciate what you've done, I will never let you lie to me and get away with it, understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then strip."