Five Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words stuck in her throat, but she strangled them out. There was just no way. "Garden boy."

Matt stopped setting up the machine, and his feet appeared under Dalia's eyes. He pushed her chin up and said, "Thank you for being brave."

Tears sprang in Dalia's eyes, and she shook Matt's hand off her chin. "Please don't do that ever again."

"I need to know you'll safe word even if you don't want to. And you did, I'm proud of you."

"You are?"

"Yes, you're doing really well. Do you think you fucked every guy in that room tonight?"

Dalia shook her head and said, "I don't know."

"How many do you think there were?"

"I don't know."

"I need a number, slut."

Did she have to say it? It was such a big number. What would happen if she said it out loud?

"Now, slut."

"Thirty."

"There were twelve, and they all went for three to four rounds. But a dozen cocks wasn't enough for you, you needed thirty. You really are a fuckslut, Dalia."

Twelve, three to four times each. She'd heard nothing else after Matt had told her after that. She'd been fucked so many times tonight. So much cum. What did she and Monique even look like before they hit the shower? The video, she'd see herself turn into a cum bucket if she watched that. "The thing about the movie, Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Can we forget I said that?"

"I'll keep it in mind."

Matt took Dalia's new tag from his pocket, and for a long moment they turned quiet, their eyes on the same little thing. Dalia rose to her knees to give Matt full access to her collar, her heart beat in her throat when he reached out and clipped her new tag next to the old. Fuck slut. Dalia. Two different pictures of the same woman.

"I believe you want this, Dalia, and I want you to be mine. It was hard, but you helped me see I need to let the past be the past. I'll always love Nina, but I want to see what the future brings. If you say yes, this collar never comes off. We'll get a smaller one for work so you'll always know who you belong to. You're a beautiful woman, Dalia, and I want to explore all kinds of things with you. He let go of her tags, and now a second weight rested on her collar bones. "Do you want to be mine, Dalia?"

"Yes."

"I need more of an answer."

Dalia squeezed her eyes shut, and shook her head to clear the fluff that stuffed it. Matt waited, but when nothing came, he smiled and held his hand out to Dalia. "We'll talk tomorrow. For now, let's not make things too complicated. You said you were ready for me, lose the dress." Dalia yanked the dress over her head, she had nothing under it. "Cheeky girl."

Matt took Dalia in his arm and carried her upstairs. By the time he was done with her, he'd demanded everything from her, and she'd given it to him, despite her body's protests. She denied him nothing, and in return, he took her in a gentle way. Slow and thorough.

Dalia smiled as she drifted to sleep in Matt's arms. He kept her close and warm, a far cry from the lonely bed she'd shared for years with her ex-husband. The past might not've been kind to them both, but the future held all the promise in the world.

___

That ends the story, I don't see a Five Something Else popping up in the future. Let me know how you experienced story, what clicked and what didn't, what you think could be better. I'm open to criticism on any part of the story.

As always, you don't have to comment, but please vote to let others know if this story is worth their time. It's nice to help someone else find a story in the mountains of stuff on this site.

C&D