Five Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique obeyed Matt's orders and kept quiet as he pushed the coffee table to the side and bolted a leather box she'd never seen before to the floor. Her eyes widened when Matt slotted two fake cocks into the front of the box and smeared them with a generous amount of lube. He jerked his head to call her over. "Don't go slow."

Matt pulled Monique's hips into the right position, and she groaned as she pushed back hard.

"Deeper."

Monique bit her lip and impaled herself completely. She'd never felt so full in her life. Her head snapped over her shoulder when Matt looped a sturdy rope around one ankle, and with a few deft moves, he'd locked her ankles in place. Next he slipped a smooth broom handle under her body and tied her wrist in place.

Matt pushed her chin up and put a thick leather collar around her neck. A short chain dangled from it, and he clipped it to an eye bold screwed into the floor. Monique could see the cock splitting her pussy between her dangling tits, and already her dark thighs glistened with juices.

"I'm leaving you here, Monique. When I get to your place, I'll give Lara my house keys so she can get in. This machine will fuck you until Lara decides to cut you loose. You'll tell her what you did that door open, is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"We'll talk about a reward later, you're a good friend."

The machine switched on. How long was the drive to Lara's? Twenty minutes? Thirty maybe? Monique swallowed as she stared at the cock stuffing her slit. The living room door fell shut behind Matt, and the front door thumped closed not much later. He'd really left her like this. Her pussy clenched as cock number two filled her ass. Hurry, Lara, please.

Matt rang the doorbell, and Lara opened up for him, wrapped in her bathrobe. "That was quick." She glanced past him and said, "Monique not with you?"

"She's back at my place." He dangled his house key in front of Lara's face and said, "I strapped her to my fuck machine as punishment. I used plenty of lube, but if you leave her for too long, she'll start hurting. An hour should be fine, but any more than that, and she'll need someone to keep an eye on her."

Lara snatched the keys from his hand and said, "And I guess that someone would be me?"

"It's not going to be me."

"I don't like this, Matt."

"I don't like being lied to, Monique told me you called."

Lara folded her arms and pushed her chin up. "Whatever she did, it wasn't my plan."

"She told me she wanted to move to give you space, so you could be with a girlfriend you'd had, but who couldn't get past her being around. Sound familiar?"

"That's what she did?"

"Laid it on thick too. She was right of course--"

"But that's not the point." Lara stepped back and nodded towards the living room door. "Dalia's in there, the two of you can sleep here tonight, and I'll take care of Monique at your place, alright?"

"Alright, you'd better hurry, I had some traffic. I strapped her in maybe thirty minutes ago."

"It won't hurt her, right?"

"I put it on medium, she can take it."

"Let her stew for a bit, I'll get dressed and then I'm off." Matt took Lara's hand before she could disappear into her room. "What?"

"I just wanted to say thanks, to you and Monique both."

"That's fine, we're friends."

Matt pulled her in for a hug. "Still, thanks."

Lara nudged his chin with the top of her head and said, "Getting soft on me?"

"Talk to Dalia about it."

"I will."

"Good." She pushed on Matt's stomach and said, "You can let go now, apparently I have a damsel in distress situation on my hands."

Matt chuckled and let go. "You're a poor excuse for a knight."

"Bite me."

Matt's smile faded after Lara disappeared into her room, and he turned towards the living room. Dalia should've heard his voice by now, he pushed the handle down and walked into the room.

#

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Dalia

Matt entered the room and saw Dalia backed into the corner of the couch, balled up tight. He walked over and said, "Hi."

No response. "I'll just sit here and talk, do you mind?"

Matt took Dalia silence as a yes and continued. "I've been thinking about what I said. I'm always going to compare anybody to Nina, I do it with you and with Monique. Nina an me learned everything, and that sticks with you, kind of like you favorite English teacher." He sighed and said, "That was terrible."

Matt glanced over at Dalia, nothing. "I get sad sometimes, and nothing I do can shake it. I felt the same even before the last time we were together, but I tried to push through and finish the session. I should've safe worded so I could get some space, I screwed up."

Matt sank deeper into the couch. "I thought a lot about if I expect you to be like Nina, and I'm not. You're different from her, and I like that. Nina hated stuff you've loved and loved stuff you've hated, and that's fine. We make it work. Sometimes you make me think of her so much it hurts, you're just like her when you give up control and throw yourself into whatever I'm doing to you. That's all a guy like me could ever want."

Matt fell silent, and this time Dalia cut in. "That's it? Suddenly there's no more problem? I felt like shit when you sent me home."

"I'm sorry I sent you away, I wasn't thinking clearly. I cut my session with Monique short because I still hadn't gotten over it."

"Why did she get to stick around, and not me?"

"It's easier with Monique."

Dalia lifted her head off her knees and looked Matt straight in the eye. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You said this wasn't a game for you anymore, it's not for me anymore either. It means that Monique's just a friend, and not the woman I love. It means that if you still want to move in, I'll talk to my kids about it."

Dalia let her chin sink back down to her knees, but she no longer hid her face. Her eyes wandered through the room.

She'd never forget how scared she'd been after Lara's punishment was over. She'd seen two roads ahead, one left her with nothing but memories. She'd suffered through five months of that, and this time over it would be so much worse.

The second road was filled with question marks. What would happen to her? Matt had humiliated her, given her to others, fucked her however and whenever. There'd be no end to the begging she'd have to do, or to the pleasure she'd find. How much of the strong woman she was at work would be left if all she could think of was her next humiliating fix?

"I choked myself on Big Ben, Matt, took him all the way down my throat, and I was proud of myself. I gave Lara my ass, and she shoved her monster all the way up my hole. It hurt so much, and then I came all over that giant cock like she said I would. I took my punishment, and you weren't even there."

She squeezed her legs closer and said, "What's going to happen to me, Matt? Am I even going to recognize myself in six months? Anything you say, I'll do. Is that how it's supposed to be? Cause I don't know anymore."

"Don't be scared to take what you want, Dalia."

"Right."

"Think about it. Why fuck garden boy outside?"

"Don't talk about that."

"Did you want people to see you act like a big titted slut?"

"Stop."

"What turns you on the most?"

"Stop!"

"Just think about it. Are you sure all of the stuff we do together isn't what you've always wanted? Because if it is, you should be excited, not afraid."

Dalia thought back to the country club. She'd loved anything forbidden that made men who shouldn't want her get rock hard in their pants and dream of using her like a slut. They'd pour their frustration in her and brand her with their cum like the slut she was. Her voice was soft was soft when she said, "I acted like I was a slut."

"And now?"

"Now it's real."

"And is it what you want?"

"Yes."

Matt got up from the couch and walked over to Dalia. He put his hand on her head and rolled it back so she looked up at him. "Lara's place has a balcony, you know. We could go there and make out, see where it takes us. I could put on your knees or bend you over the railing and fuck you from behind, so maybe someone will see you act the slut. We don't have to be obvious if you don't want to. I can put you on your back and eat you until you scream."

He brushed his hand along her cheek. "I'm rambling, I know, but what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't have to be so intense all the time. I put you through a lot from the start to show you that following the rules is hard. I'm fine with taking a step back if you're burnt out on the edgy stuff. Just be honest and tell me when you need a break."

"I don't want to go to the balcony, I'm a wreck."

Matt poked Dalia's sides. "See? You can say no to me, it's not that hard."

Dalia let go of her knees to slap Matt's hands away, and he took the chance to slide her feet off the couch. By the time Dalia's heels thumped on the floor, Matt had moved in and claimed her lips. Stunned, she let him press her into the couch and closed her eyes as the gentle touch of his lips washed over her. He'd never kissed her like this. There was no demand, no urgency. Just a 'hey, I'm here, and I like you'.

She wrapped her arms around Matt's neck and pulled him closer. Was she ready for this side of him? Yes, even if it scared her. Matt could give her things she'd always known she didn't have. He'd sculpt her into the woman he wanted, but maybe she'd like that version of herself better. If she could trust him with herself once, she could do it again.

But those were worries for tomorrow. She gasped against Matt's lips when he lifted her from the couch without breaking their kiss. He carried her in his arms and stopped in front of the balcony. Dalia could just see his raised eyebrows when she leaned back as far as she could while still touching lips, and she shook her head no. She smiled when Matt pouted his lips against hers.

That night, held her wrists in his strong hand, and it was enough for her. She whispered into Matt's ear to got his permission to cum, and she got it, with only a little begging. Some things don't change.

#

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Test

Dalia nudged the pillow tucked behind her back to the side and nestled herself deeper in what was now her spot after work. Nobody at Matt's used it, so she'd taken it for herself, and they let her read her cheesy romance novels in peace. She'd never cracked open her box of books in the loft, but here she felt at home.

Dalia looked up when Matt's phone ran.

"Hey, Lara. You've got the last results? We lost two, that's fine, we have enough guys. Hmm? Yeah, she's here, with the exact same look on her face. Anyway, I'll see you there. Bye."

"What was that about?"

"A project me and Lara have been setting up."Matt winked and walked out of the living room. Dalia rolled her eyes and chased after him. "What's going on?"

Matt nudged a flat black box with a carmine red ribbon across the kitchen table and said, "Open it."

Inside was a neatly folded web of delicate leather straps. She lifted it from the box and the mess of straps unfolded into a pattern. "You bought me a harness?"

"Put it on."

Dalia tangled her fingers in the soft leather. She'd seen these on the web and wondered. What would it feel like? How would she look? She put it down on the table and stripped.

"How do I put it on?"

"You'll figure it out, I'll just make sure you don't trip over yourself."

"Thanks."

Damn that man. As if it wasn't enough he had her naked and fumbling, her pussy was dripping wet for him to see. She figured it out and soon the leather straps wrapped around her body like the softest rope. They followed the lines of her body with not a pinch or a pull, they simply gave when she moved. The only discomfort was the cold of the weathered iron rings that held the harness together. Dalia ran her fingers over the familiar metal and looked up at Matt.

"Sonya made this?"

Matt smiled and said, "She did. You like it?"

"I love it."

"Monique didn't have any complaints about hers either."

Dalia froze, her finger hoked in one of the metal rings, and she said "Monique has one too?"

"A white one, the opposite of yours."

"We're wearing them together?"

"You are."

"Is it going to be bad?"

"For regular women, yes. But not for two fuck sluts like you."

Dalia rubbed her thighs together and moaned when the harness tightened on her sensitive skin. Matt grabbed her waist and flipped her so she had her back to him. He cupped her tits in his hands and squeezed.

"I had something else made too."

He released one tit and took his phone from his pocket and. It showed a picture of a solid wooden board with three padded holes in it, one large and two small.

She'd have to lean against the board, her tits dangling free under her, then the board would come down, and she'd never escape. A slave in the stocks, all her holes at the perfect height to be used by anyone her Master gave the privilege.

"How many?"

"Enough to count."

"You won't tell me?"

"After, not before."

Dalia's body thrilled as she stared at the trap waiting for her. Matt wanted this to happen. Men would line up and fuck her anywhere they wanted to, and she'd take it like the fucktoy she was.

"I can feel you trembling, slut. You want to be a cum dump for the night?"She bit her lip and pushed back against Matt's chest. "They'll fuck every hole you have. Is that what you want? Do you want strangers to use you as a cock sleeve?"

"Yes."

"Put your clothes on over your harness. We're leaving."

"But--"

"But what, slut? Were you lying when you said you wanted this?"

Dalia shook her head hard, and Matt pressed his lips against her neck. "You get five minutes or I leave without you, and poor Monique will have to do all the work by herself."

He nudged her away, and for a moment Dalia stood stunned. She unfroze when the kitchen door closed behind Matt and scrambled to grab her clothes. She hurried after Matt and turned up at the car half-dressed and out of breath, with minutes to spare.

Thoughts raced through her mind, one after the other. Could she do this? Did she want this? A jolt of pure fear ripped through her gut when Matt pulled the car out on the road, and they left the safety of the house behind them. She couldn't do this!

Matt reached between her legs, and she spread wide for him. She stared as he ran his fingers along her thighs. Why did she obey? Matt's fingers reached her overexcited clit, and Dalia's body shook as a quick orgasm blasted her. She whined in the back of her throat when Matt's touch disappeared and closed her eyes. Whether she believed she could or not, she'd do what he asked of her. She'd given in already, her body didn't lie. She was lost.

#

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Tonight's Entertainment

Dalia thrilled inside when Matt opened the door to Andrew's. This is where he'd humiliated her in front of a crowd of eager onlookers, the place where they'd met Lara and Monique. He kept his hand on the small of her back and guided her through the scattered tables towards the back room.

The harness brushed Dalia's skin and tightened with every turn twist turn. She cast glances around her, and from the corner of her eye, Dalia caught knowing grins. Her nipples poked through her top, and her collar graced her throat. Did they all know she was the entertainment tonight?

Matt nodded at the bartender, and the guy made an okay sign. "Everyone's ready."

Dalia halted and squeezed her hands into fists. "How many are there, Sir? Please, I need to know."

"How many do you want there to be, slut? How much of a cock whore are you?" Dalia shook her head hard, and Matt leaned in close. He whispered in her ear, "I know you have a number, slut, you're just ashamed to say it."

A wave of lust flashed through Dalia's body, and she moaned when Matt kissed her throat. "Better hurry through that door, or I'll strip you here."

"Don't! I'll go." She pushed off Matt's chest, stumbled through a little door behind the bar and landed face first in a wonderful set of naked tits.

"Miss me?"

"Monique!"

Monique's generous chest jiggled as she laughed and smothered Dalia in her cleavage. Dalia wriggled free, but her comeback died on her tongue when she caught Monique's outfit. Her lush black body strained against its cage of white leather, but just like Dalia's own harness, the supple leather formed to her sinful curves.

Dalia ran her hands along Monique's soft skin as the dark beauty unbuttoned her shirt. She felt right when Monique pushed it off her shoulders. She wanted Monique to see. Her skirt dropped, and there she was, Monique's negative in the flesh.

They explored each other in this new shape, ebony skin on soft pink, black and white. Everything opposite, Dalia's locks flowed free down her back, long and gold while Monique's shone with a deep black. Her dark eyes met Dalia's pale blue ones, and they kissed. Dalia wrapped her arms around Monique's waist and pushed her soft tits against Monique's huge jugs.

Their kiss broke, and they tangled closer to each other, their naked bodies warm and familiar. In a quiet voice, Monique said "Are you nervous too?"

Dalia nodded and pushed her cheek against Monique's. "Ever done this?"

"No, I never thought this one would be more than a fantasy." Monique ran her hands along her friend's arms until her fingers slipped in between Dalia's. "I'm scared."

"Don't be, I'll be right there, and Matt would never let anything bad happen."

Monique nodded and smiled. "Lara's scary when she's angry too."

Both of them blinked when Lara cuffed them around the ear with a blindfold. "Are you two done?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Put these on then."

Lara handed over the blindfolds and said, "We'll be close the whole time. All the guys know that if anything happens we don't like, we shut the whole thing down for everyone, so you can bet they'll keep each other in line."

Lara untangled Monique and Dalia's hand and pulled them apart. Matt stepped in and took Dalia's chin so she faced him. "Lara and me are not joining in, so I'll expect you to be ready for me later tonight."

Monique chuckled when Dalia groaned, and Lara elbowed her side. "You shut up and be happy I'm giving you a break."

"I don't know, a night with Matt would be a bit much, but I'm sure I can take you."

"Is that right? Forget I said a thing."

"You said something?"

"You'll regret every word you said, you cheeky little slut." Lara slapped Monique's ass and said, "From now on, neither of you speak unless spoken to. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"We're putting both of you in stocks to get you warmed up for the real work."

With two quick snaps, the two sluts had a leash clipped to their collar, and with a simple tug, their owners led them forward, trembling. A murmur passed through the room as Matt and Lara led their sluts in.

"Present."

Dalia spread her legs and folded her hands in the back of her neck as she pushed her tits forward. She could see herself standing there, mirrored by Monique, both their pussies dripping wet and ready, on full display to God knows how many eyes.

"Holy fuck!"The murmurs picked up, raw lust dripped from every word. They were willing fuckmeat to these men, nothing more.

Quiet returned when Matt cleared his throat. "We talked to all of you in the past few weeks, and I'm glad to say that everyone here is clean. Also, as you can tell, the pictures didn't lie. Everything about these sluts is real, their tits are all natural, and their pussies are sopping wet all by themselves. They want this."

A consenting murmur filled the room. "You can fuck either slut however you want, as long as you can get it up. Just remember the rules and try to be nice, cum down their throats if you can. They both swallow."

Dalia's cheeks burned bright red as Matt's words washed over her. She trembled in her heels as the blush crept down her chest. They could all see she wanted this. She squeezed her eyes shut behind the blindfold, but it was no use. She was ready.