Fixing Truck with My Little Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

"I want it..." she purred. "I love you Uncle Tom!" she hummed. Before I could say a word, her hips moved down, sending couple of inches of my shaft inside her very tight pussy, that was very slick and warm with her hot sap.

The feeling was implausible I must say again. She was incredibly tight, yet lubricated to accommodate me. I thought I might cum from just slipping into her. I could feel her stretching to adapt to my thickness. I wanted so badly to just thrust into her as deep and hard as I could, but I held back. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, I pushed into her joining her movements.

Erica moaned persistently as I played with her breasts, kissed her neck and rocked my hips, pounding her tight pussy. Her body tense up several times, making me think that I made my niece experience orgasm after orgasm while my rod was buried within her to the hilt.

Then, my balls were tightening and tingling. I was close. I leaned down and kissed my niece's lips slipping my tongue into her mouth. It was the last thing I needed. I had the most powerful orgasm of my life. I groaned as the pleasure peaked and fucked her hard as I filled her with my spunk. I thrust into her weakly a few more times, emptying myself.

We held each other firmly like lovers while breathing heavily recuperating from most thrilling of my life and perhaps here's too for few minutes before crawling out from under the vehicle.

"That was so fun..." Erica bragged once we crawled outside. "Did I do it right Uncle Tom?" she asked with a huge smile.

"Yes dear, you did an excellent job!" I complimented her and I knew in my heart that she did.

"Then can you show me... I mean can you show me how to do other stuff than grown-ups do?" she asked innocently looking into my eyes.

"Like what Dear?'

"I don't know... That's why I asked." she shyly smiled this time, losing her dominant side quickly, but didn't turn her face away - just smiled so innocently. Gawking over the little niece that I just fucked (or did she fucked me?) , it occurred to me that - not for one moment I stopped to finger or lick her sweet love box and doing that could get me another round excruciating hard-on that can be relieved with another good round of sex with her before my sister came home.

"Sure!" I said. Let's go inside and start with lesson #1. But let's shower first." I said showing my greasy hands and pushing her into the house.

"Shower together?" Erica asked very innocently.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers
12