All Comments on 'Flames of Necessity Pt. 03'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago

I’ve read a few of your stories over the last 4 years or so (without commenting) and have enjoyed them all perhaps because of the period flavour of them. This one is no exception and I look forward to reading the next episode.

There are a couple of things I would like to mention and they are just my personal preference about any story by any author.

I like to read a chapter in one go but don’t want to spend a couple of hours on it so chapter 1 with its 11 pages was a bit of a struggle. My personal preference is 3 or 4 pages with a cliffhanger to make you want the next chapter to be posted within the next few days or within a month to preserve the interest and continuity. The second mention is for the leap from one location to another to be clearly defined. In the first chapter you finished a paragraph in, for example, Berlin and then I began reading the next paragraph and suddenly realising that we were back in Mannerly Hall. Again my personal preference but a sub heading or even a dotted line to indicate what was happening.

But it is still, as with all your other offerings, a great story with a lot of attention being paid to detail and well worth 5 stars. I only registered recently but you are already on my list of authors to follow.

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Emirus, for your welcome comments...

...I realise that the first instalment of this story is a little overlong, but got carried away with my writing - enveloped by the erotic possibilities which evolved in my head, in keeping with the period, which offered so many decadence and extremes.

I should have split it into at least two parts, but my original intention was to complete the tale, only to find that my imagination ran riot with those possibilities. Being in two minds, I published the first part in its entire form, and hope the length of it hasn't put too many people off.

I'll bear your idea in mind, of making the change of scene a little more evident.

Thank you again for your kind comments, which assist with my enthusiasm to progress all the more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES