Flames of Necessity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby stroked his buttocks, admiring the glowing stripes, as she slipped into the bed and jostled Thelma to one side with a smile, then spread her legs to have Barker take in the vista, and nicely seasoned aromas, of her cunt and arsehole. Impatient to achieve her own satisfaction, she slid herself down as Thelma obligingly pulled his head back once more, and Barker nestled his face into the soft folds of her flesh, the whiff and spicy taste of her cunt glorious to his senses, despite having already spent his load in her honour.

With no need for command, having confirmed his submission sufficiently, his tongue swept up the wet folds of her labia, and teased at the nub of her clitoris, which stood hard and prominent from under its fleshy cloak. Ruby sighed as the sensation of a servile tongue paying homage, began its task in taking her to satisfaction.

"That's it.. show your gratitude for the pleasure you've received... ohhhhh yes... you're going to be of good use to me whilst you're here." She eased his face down to have his tongue sample the tangs of her pucker, slipping a finger across her clitoris and easing her thighs high, as he showed the pleasure of his submission in licking her arsehole clean, then probing his tongue deep into the warmth of her anus.

As Ruby sighed in the pleasure of her victory over him, Thelma caressed his sore cheeks, eagerly awaiting her turn. Barker's limp cock was soon stirred to fresh arousal as the two women toyed with him, Ruby erupting into a satisfying orgasm as his tongue stretched to poke deep into the tight grip of her anus, then Thelma having him sample her tastes and perfumes as his face was treated to the abundance of her flesh, satisfaction duly served.

He was left tethered to the bed like a discarded toy, as the two women left the room, discussing the contents of the van, and where they'd be stored... he was irrelevant for the moment, but would be of use later.

12