Flapper Dick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suppose we should be asking an expert on this. I learned that the bulls are getting new cameras so they have rolls of film instead of the plates. According to a detective the rolls of film will be taken to a central location to develop and then given to the stations." Cigar fella is nodding.

"Yeah the plates are easier to work with. The photographer we went to mentioned that the new rolls of film is hard to work with, he had his own dark room I suppose."

I would say something except the door opens and there is Fred. He found Audrey so we are going for barbecue if I am done with shopping or not. Cigar fella is laughing when we leave then all the way out to the jalopy and climb in.

"Why two bags?" Twist to look at Audrey and wink.

"I didn't have either present named but did get them in a box. Speaking of which Fred did you get the calendars?" Fred is nodding.

"I did, got three. Almost got four so you had two, one for our kid that you are eating for. Clerk mentioned that and I was tempted since you do want chocolate."

"Liza was talking to me about it, she said you will be eating bigger shortly." Whimper because that doesn't sound good.

"I don't want to expand, all of my clothes are sized for me now." Fred sighs and Audrey giggles.

"You are also a tailor, you won't have anything to wear for about an hour once you do expand."

"According to what I have heard you only really expand in one place. Mom only got larger later on." Sigh and poke at Fred.

"You did this to me so it is all your fault." Fred is nodding and Audrey is giggling so I am giggling after not that long.

"I think the best part is simply we can see if the lower sitting brassiere can be worn by a skirt who is expanding." Glare at Audrey so she scoots over in the back seat.

No more talking then we are at the barbecue. Inside we go and the coat rack is full again so just over to a table with us. Coat sitting on my chair I am sitting and our waitress comes over with three bottles of Coca Cola and a grin.

"Pretty sure you are not the only knocked up one." Grin and give her a hug.

"Great news, and then I just found out I can expect to be eating bigger soon." She is nodding and sighs.

"Sort of nice the first couple days then you are sure you can't afford to feed yourself let alone the dunce that did this to you." I am giggling now and Fred sighs.

"We can afford to double our eating after doing Christmas shopping and that is without the left over dough." Sigh and kick Fred.

"I think next year we are going earlier for Christmas shopping. He also is a tease, bought the calendars but hasn't handed one to me and I really want some chocolate." Waitress snorts and shakes her head.

"Too early for cravings but perhaps you are wanting to eat more already. Course it perhaps is simply you haven't been having sweets that much." I'm unsure so look at Audrey who has big eyes for a moment.

"Not made a cake since last week. You didn't like the banana sauce."

"Perhaps buy the snack pies, or make cobblers." I am nodding since both sound good, and does remind of one thing so look up at our waitress.

"I think we want our usual."

She snorts and nods then heads into the back. Little while later she has come back with our order, as in she had already gone and told them to make it for us. So we eat up and talk to those around us. After dinner Fred simply drives us to work, so I am poking at him, mostly because Simon isn't here yet.

Audrey is giggling about this since he had decided we are working today. I hadn't even known he was working today. Though it's not my work schedule, suppose makes me a bad girlfriend. Not that Fred complains about that. Then Simon is here so we are getting out of the jalopy. Oddly enough it's just Simon and us though.

Down the stairs with us and in we go so over to the bar. I take a seat and Simon gets behind the bar so I have my eyebrows high and he chuckles.

"I know enough to make some drinks. Alfred taught me how to do a martini so give me a minute and a nice stiff martini for you." Grin then since he is making me a drink, also pull out my hope chest, been a while since I had one.

"Sort of want to learn how to bartend." Simon has big eyes for a moment then goes back to adding in the ingredients.

"I don't think a singing bartender would be good." Gets me to grin since that is an interesting idea.

"I think if it is blues Alfred or Scott could do it. Perhaps have to come out of the bar though."

"Likely, the room isn't that small."

I get handed my martini so take a sip and this is good so hold it up and Simon smiles. He is also making himself a drink, this is faster since it is simply poured into the glass. Band gets here so they come over and ask for a manager special. I'm confused on this so watch and Simon is making up the drink he is drinking.

"Isn't that a southside?" Simon is nodding.

"It is, though different than Sunset Cafe makes, we have different hooch. It is a manager's special because I'm making it. They get a bartender special from Alfred or Scott, you don't sit over here enough."

"I always go and get their drinks for them when I am here." Simon snorts and shakes his head.

"I think they all want nookie with you."

"I only had the one and I am with Fred now, he's all I need."

"Not to mention the bartenders and Simon when they ask." Glare up at Amber and she is grinning.

"You give them nookie every time you are here so don't be saying I steal your nookie." Amber snorts and shakes her head.

"I actually suck them off half the time. I don't really want nookie as often as you think." Simon is nodding when I look at him so toss my hands and he grins.

"I also think you are sitting at the bar, supposed to have Portia and Alfred." Nod and smile since that sounds alright.

Course Portia and Alfred come in a little late. Simon had to make some drinks for customers, so when Alfred gets behind the bar I lead the cheering on getting good drinks now. Simon glares at me then is chuckling, whole bar is laughing and there are a number of fellas. Four of those are colored even so sort of nice.

Means we are turning into a black and tan without saying it. Perhaps at least but then we are the only place doing blues too. Mostly I'm just happy with colored and whites sitting together with no fuss. Then I am getting up from the bar, the band is still just sort of messing around and nobody dancing, there are skirts here so over to the band with me and a murmur following.

Get up to the band and they are saying blues so I am nodding and they are grinning. So turn to the crowd that had come to the stage, and we are doing blues. I talk of stockings and how nice they make my legs. Go on about how nice it is to wear stockings and how fellas appreciate me better in them. Then I am talking about having a run in my stockings.

Whole crowd is laughing now since I am being funny with it. I mean on and on about all the things a skirt does to avoid going around with a run in her stockings, and have a run in my stockings. Even talk about how I am not appreciated in my stockings anymore. Fellas are chuckling about that part and the skirts are nodding.

After the stocking blues we do some jazz songs and I go to get off the stage and they are doing some blues music. Then I am told I can't get off the stage without doing some blues. Whole place is laughing and clapping at this. So do another blues bit then off the stage. Getting on toward late, Audrey has gone into the office to sleep, when a colored fella gets on the stage.

He does a really lovely bit on looking for a skirt. I mean he is talking about looking high and low for a skirt. All of the trials and tribulations in looking for a skirt and he just can't find his skirt. I mean the whole thing is wonderful and rather lives up to being blues music. At least what you sort of expect it to be with called blues.

So he gets off and a white fella gets on. This one talks about how he found him a skirt but has to keep her. So he goes on and on about trying to keep his skirt and that is rather good. Switches to jazz music then and stays there for a while, Amber and Portia do a few songs even. I mean it has to be getting on toward we will close and shove folk out when a skirt gets up on stage.

Blues music comes on then she is singing, I mean actually singing about trying to get a fella. It is really beautiful and then it is the blues as Francis showed us. So she sings a line or two, then music and another line or two. It is really beautiful and at the end she is talking about perhaps there is a fella will give her nookie.

Has everyone clapping and laughing, and then we are closing so everybody has to go. Some cleaning up after then we are all sitting at a table, more of around since the tables aren't that big.

"Francis what was that can't get off the stage without doing some blues?" Francis is grinning and shrugs.

"I wanted to do some more blues."

"Hard to fault you on that, it was fun." Simon is nodding.

"Got new folk up there doing blues too."

"I liked that skirt at the end, should find her a band." Everybody is nodding then Francis puts his hand up.

"She is in a band, they are traveling to different speakeasies since they are good but nobody has locked them in."

"That is surprising." Francis is shaking his head.

"All speakeasies want a band, but then locking them in to a place means they are always there and making more."

"So a band that comes in to play one day makes an ace?" Francis is nodding.

"Usually it is two aces to each member, but they only play the one day, sometimes two days. We are different in having the one band, but then we actually make less than the traveling band." Simon is nodding.

"Most bands can get a place to play every day so they are doing good on dough, but find it hard to do new music."

"So they are just doing the songs everyone does." I say and everybody is nodding. "Why don't we have a singer?" Simon sighs then.

"Honestly I looked around and found Francis then he looked to get a good band together and we tried in here, bad sound." I am nodding since it is rather bad, sitting at the bar and the waitresses singing are hard to hear when they are close to band.

"Why not a sound system?" Francis is shaking his head.

"The sound system we would have wouldn't be very good. Listening to the radio and there is the feedback semi often. They are working on improving but it is a slow improvement. I think they are focusing on getting the sound system to work with the movies, once they are good at that then the radio and basic sound system will improve."

"Besides we got singing waitress." Amber says so plenty of chuckles and nods.

"Hope we get folk on stage more often that was rather good. Also think we are done, let's go on home."

Plenty of nodding and we are going for our jalopies. Get on home and wake Audrey up so she goes up to her room. Then we are going to bed, though I am not tired so once Fred drops off I am back into the sitting room. Pick up the fashion magazine and go through that and not really anything good so drop that and over to the rolls of cloth.

Just look at those until I grab up the pink, Kelly had gotten me rolls of all of the cloth. So unroll that and just look at the pink. Get an idea on a dress, so I am cutting that out and get the dress done up. Go and look at it in the bathroom and it is so pink. Not precisely bad since it is a rather pleasing pink, but too pink for the design.

So ponder that and back to look at the cloth when I am struck with a rather interesting idea. So pull out the purple and take the dress off then I am cutting the purple. Purple cut out I am then taking the dress apart and cut the pink. So now I have the pink cut in half to fit the design, and then cut the purple in half.

Takes some work but I have the whole thing put together in two colors so it is now pink and purple. I am standing in the bathroom looking it over when I hear the mailman. We got mail today, that is rather interesting. So head for the door and open when the mailman is heading for the steps, so he stops and looks at me, and his jaw drops so I am grinning.

"Morning sickness has been bothering me so yesterday I tried to sleep through it and did so wasn't tired."

"I've never seen a skirt in two color dress before." Look down at me then back to him and grin.

"I started with just pink but it was too pink so figured why not and cut it in half to add in purple." He is nodding and grins.

"That is lovely, but then my wife doesn't make her own dresses." I grin and wink.

"This will be for sale in that new store where a skirt can buy a suit. More than just purple and pink too." Fella smiles then.

"Will be sure and tell her that, suppose we will go this Saturday." I am nodding and see him off then go open the mailbox.

Have two letters in there so that is sort of not good. Both are a little thick too so I am not looking forward to this. I'd rather have Fred going around with me, though mostly that is so I don't go in my breezer. Shivering fairly good now so I was a dunce, but should be alright. Into the kitchen to get the letter opener then back into sitting room.

Curl up on the sofa then I am opening up the first letter to find this is an invitation to a ball. Course this isn't some big fancy thing, it is a sort of party for the government employees of Chicago. So I am giggling picturing the bulls and firemen standing there looking uncomfortable. Will have to ask Brian about this, though Liza should know, set that letter aside and then open up the other.

This one is a case so that is sort of not good. Mostly in I'd rather sleep through morning sickness again. Course this time they have investigated, but it is sort of empty as far as details go. So we will have to go back over the scene and ask questions. One interesting part to this, the scene itself is over in the train yard.

Put the letters in the kitchen on the table where Fred sits. Back into the sitting room to take the dress off then I am sketching the design. Takes me a little while to do that, it's not all that easy but it should be fine. At least I am hoping so though the seamstresses are good at it so they should be able to, then I am off to bed to curl up on Fred away from the alarm.

Wake to the alarm so roll off Fred and he turns that off. Then he has rolled back to give me a kiss so grab hold and get pulled up. Fred is chuckling then moves to get on me, so my legs spread. Didn't intend for this part but why not, either here or in the shower. Fred is kissing me again then has gotten on me in the right place.

Moan when he slides right on inside of me. That feels so good, then he is moving so wrap my legs around him and buck away. I want those high notes, moving gets me to those faster. Pretty sure I don't have to move with Fred but then I would more if I do move, so I move. Then I am moaning since I found my high notes, and Fred is bucking harder.

Definitely like this since I moan louder and longer when he bucks hard during high notes. Get a kiss then he has slowed down once I finish moaning so that is rather grand. Do want one thing so neigh at him and Fred is chuckling, also not getting off me. Neigh again but hard to take offense at not being his horse, feels really good this way.

Still I want to be his horse so neigh a couple more times then I am doing some wailing since I got off, and how. Back arching high notes so that is definitely nice, and when Fred is rolling me over. Sort of bad timing on that since I just want him bucking away at me. Still I wanted to be his horse so now I am and he is pulling me back on him so we are bucking together and that feels so good.

Just buck away at each other, hand pressed into me to rub so I enjoy Fred plenty. Then I am wailing again, also collapse to the bed. Backside stayed high since Fred is holding on to me there. So now my bubs are rubbing and Fred is bucking away at me. I am enjoying this so and the high notes stayed with me for a while.

Fred just keeps on going to, I am so enjoying this. Also hoping he finds his finish because I am going to stop enjoying after too much longer. Right now though all I can do is enjoy him inside of me so just keep right on rubbing. Fred is bucking away at me now so I am not sure if he is finding his finish or not.

End up finding high notes again so I am moaning and a little wailing. Then Fred is grunting and I have warmth within. Fred found his finish which is good since I am feeling a little sore. Just collapse to the bed when he pulls out of me so get covered again then Fred is heading for the door.

"Fred, come back here." Fred stops at the door then tosses his hands and comes back to give a kiss, so grab on again.

"We got a case, came in the mail with an invitation to a sort of ball." Fred has a blank face for a moment then sighs and pulls me out of bed.

Into the shower with us where Fred feels me all over. I am giggling since he is talking about how he has to make sure I am shaved. Sort of true, he is the one that shaves two of my three spots. Probably could let him shave me there to, but then I don't want to have him shave me there. He goes wide or something and I end up missing some of me.

So not letting that happen so I shave me there. Luckily Fred hasn't complained about that, I think mostly because he is happy enough with I am shaved. I admit it is rather nice to be shaved there. Fairly sure all in my head but I enjoy Fred better shaved. After I shave Fred I follow into the kitchen and show him the ball invitation, which he won't talk about so grab that up and go get dressed.

Dressed and wrapped up in my coat I am exiting the house. Go next door and knock on the door. Wait a bit for Liza to answer, she grins and let's me in then heads for the kitchen. So follow along and groan since she is finishing off her lunch.

"You haven't gotten to that part yet so you shush, us grandmothers have to eat." Snort and poke her.

"If anything you eat too much." Liza squeaks and pokes me back.

"You shush on that, us skirts just do that." I am giggling then wave the ball invitation so Liza grabs that.

"Huh, we don't go to this one, it's Christmas Eve. At first it was because Brian had to work, fresh bulls are always doing that, later on it was had kids. At this point we don't since we are old and have to sleep."

"I don't think Fred ever got an invitation for this one. When I asked he didn't say anything." Liza snorts and shakes her head.

"The only ones who do go have a skirt. There is a policeman's ball, always go to that and every single one who is not working goes. This one is mostly for the bigwigs, lawyers and elected officials. Judges go too since the courts are closed from that day until after new years."

"So a policeman's ball is just for bulls?" Liza is nodding.

"Also the first of the balls, there is a fireman's ball the next weekend. Both are mostly for who you expect, they get together and trade stories. Before prohibition most of them are passed out on the floor the next morning." I am giggling now.

"So you only go to one of these ball things?" Liza is nodding.

"After policeman and fireman balls there are other balls that the bigwigs host. We only get an invitation to this one and policeman, since we are not bigwigs. I do think you two should go, the lawyers will be there and you work for them." I am nodding and shrug.

"We got a case too, offed fella found over in the train yard. It was investigated but the court wants us to try since they didn't get much." Liza is nodding.

"Over there is only colored housing. They don't like bulls much so see the uniform and most didn't see anything. Should open up more for you and Fred."

"Hopefully run into those I know." Liza is nodding.

"Yeah, we allow colored officers but they can't be arresting white folks. We use them to patrol the colored section, but they don't get involved with investigations." Mouth opens and closes a couple times.

123456...9