All Comments on 'Flight Emergency'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KentishKentishalmost 16 years ago
Nice Story

Nice, heartwarming sort of story, not everybody's cup of tea I except but I enjoyed it.

mtstorymtstoryalmost 16 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it very much. Thanks

msjay123msjay123almost 16 years ago
REALLY GOOD

i think that there should be another chapter :) but thats just me!! :):D

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Good Romance

Light and Lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Slow down

This story is good but... How did they meet? when did they ever have a dating relationship. They just skipped it? Owww I've slept with you once, known you for a week so let's get hitched? The kid just meets Julie once and she already wants her to be her mom? They just gain custody of the kid in a day that process takes a lot longer... It's a good story with lots going on if you would just slow down a bit this could be much more enjoyable for the reader.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Quick move from hello - to together forever

But that seems to be your long siut so fair enough

It is a good start for a story let's see where it goes -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

It is a nice story. I really enjoyed it but I do feel like you rushed things along a bit.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
that's odd

So he and the neighbor raise beef cattle?

The Australian Illawarra Shorthorn breed are dairy cattle.

Why are they buying fifty dairy calves for a beef operation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An enjoyable story

The story is fun, but I did find it a bit rushed. worthy of 5 stars.

Twocrows, I don't know much about ag in Oz, but here in the states it isn't unusual to raise dairy for beef. Have to do something with the steers, so they get fattened out for butcher.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Again a good story but!

Your goal in writing seems to be to keep the stories short. The problem with doing that is the stories become too compressed. The reader is frequently left wonder why, how, and what happened.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IN HIS LIFE, THE FIRST OF NEW CHAPTERS HAS BEGUN

however; the epilog and tornadoes are hovering in the background. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

but a little more background would have been nice.

Twocrows, it's not uncommon to raise dairy steers for beef. A friend of mine does it regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"This flight 789 on route to Sydney, we have a medical emergency and have turned around...."

Nope. Short of some kind of emergency threatening the aircraft itself, a commercial aircraft would not make a radical course change without FIRST obtaining approval from ground control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES