Flooded Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Page 7

"I think I've gone far too far to go into confession, if I tell my confessor a half of what I've done it'll take me a month to do all the stations of the cross he'll give me, not to mention the rest of the punishments...no, I think from now on I call myself a lapsed Catholic. How do you feel about women with shaved pussies?"

"I don't mind one way or the other really."

"Good, Paul's told me that if I want him to give me oral sex I have to shave, I just thought I'd warn you before I did it!"

ooO00Ooo

I didn't finally get to bed much earlier that I would have expected to if I'd worked my full shift. After getting sent home before my night shift had even started, I'd found my wife 'Entertaining' her boss in our house. I had several hours of eye-opening voyeurism, watching Angela and her boss fucking and then my wife 'Entertained' me after, we had sex in the bath until the water turned too cold to stop in and just before we left the water Angela finally took me over the edge and into my own climax.

We'd sat in the living room for another hour, just talking as we cuddled on the sofa. From time to time Angela rubbed my cock to test if it was ready to go again and when she felt movement she curled her body over mine and sucked my cock for me again, she went at it like a starving woman until I was close to boiling over and stopped, then she toyed with me, licking and sucking gently for ten minutes, taking me close to my orgasm again and stopping, she pulled her head away from my cock with a 'Plop' and grinned up at me, "You want to try giving me oral now darling?"

I'd never done it before but as I'd pestered my wife to give me oral sex for years and years and she'd finally given it to me so I could hardly refuse her. I got on my knees on the floor in front of the sofa and dipped my head between her legs, I was surprised to find that my wife could still perform the splits, something she'd practiced for ten years while performing gymnastics at school but I had no idea that she could still do it. I leaned into her pussy, her legs were so wide apart that she could get her hands in there as well and she pulled her pussy lips wide open for me and was guiding me where to lick and where to nibble in and around her pussy.

I gave her one orgasm and she was heading for her second when I gagged on a pubic hair that managed to reach my uvula. I pulled away just before Angela reached that crucial point in her pleasure. I spat the offending hair out into a handkerchief and then found a second, quite long hair jammed in between two front teeth that was a devil to get out.

"Right, that's it, I was going to try and do it myself later but you can do it for me, into the bathroom with you, bring me a towel to sit on first, then go and put a new blade in your razor, get me a flannel, a bowl of warm water and your shaving foam."

I fetched everything she's told me to and while I was hunting the goods down she'd sat there, on the towel that she'd used to dry herself after our bath, she was using a pair of scissors to take down the woodland between her legs and kept her legs in the splits position while I lathered up between her legs and shaved the stubble left behind.

Page 8

After a thirty minute intermission while I turned a wild bush into a baby smooth pussy, her hands were pulling at my ears, pulling my mouth back down into her pussy. No stray hairs this time and I gave her four orgasms over the next thirty minutes.

When we finally got into bed and we were just about to go to sleep she said, "So...anyway, why didn't you go to work tonight?"

"I did go in, there was a flood, it blew all of the electrics out, we couldn't even do any maintenance work as the lights were all out so we were all sent home. They called the standby electrician in to look things over so I'll ring in later in the day to see how things are going."

"Talking about flooding...do you think that you'll be able to flood me out any time soon?"

My wife had turned into a raving nymphomaniac, from only allowing me sex about twelve times a year, she'd already had a cock in her pussy more than twelve times in the last eight hours...I wasn't going to complain about it though, I just rolled on top of her and fucked her missionary style until I emptied my balls into her cunt.

I thought my task was done for the night, the sun was starting to rise and the export packers would be starting work at any moment, clambering up onto huge piles of wood to collect packaging materials, not usually a problem apart from the fact that we could actually see the piles of wood while lying in bed so as they clambered about they would see into our bedroom, 'We really must buy some curtains for our bedroom window or fit nets up at least!' ran through my head as I heard the voices of men shouting instructions up to the men climbing the wood stacks.

Angela had her eyes fixed firmly on the window as she pushed my head down between her legs and performed the splits once again for me to lick my own seed out of her pussy.

We actually went to sleep with four men looking over at us to see if there was going to be another show going on in our bedroom, the front door was knocked at mid day, I looked out of the window, it was Gary, my union representative, standing on my front doorstep.

"It's Gary from work, probably come to talk about the factory closure, I'll bet the old man is trying to wriggle out of paying us half pay for last night. You don't have to get up, I'll deal with him."

When I opened the front door Gary was looking up at the bedroom window and then I heard my wife's footsteps above as she walked around the bed.

I was in the kitchen when Angela came down, she said "Hello" to Gary before coming into the kitchen to take over making the coffee from me.

"Gary looks depressed, you'd better go in and talk to him, I'll finish the coffee."

Page 9

I looked at Angela, she was wearing a very lightweight summer dress, her thirty-eight, 'D' cup breasts were almost totally on show, she had no bra on, I could see the dark circles of her areola through the thin material and most of her décolletage was on show above the square cut neckline of the dress. I couldn't tell if she was actually wearing knickers or not, if her hair had still been there and she wasn't wearing any it would have shown through as her dress was so thin, so to check, as I walked past her I patted her bottom.

Gary had spotted me slapping my wife's arse gently as I walked towards him and he also saw the smile on my wife's face as she felt my hand and knew exactly why I'd done it.

I had put Gary on the sofa when I brought him into the living room because I'd expected Angela to go back to sleep when I woke up. I really wanted to ask him to move into my seat because Angela would be sitting next to him when she brought the coffee in.

The news wasn't good, the flooding had caused close to one hundred thousand pounds worth of damage to the building and around thirty thousand pounds of electrical damage as well.

"The thing is, the company has personal injury insurance but nothing to cover the flood. The boss has no way of getting that kind of money so it looks like we're closed down and this time, there will be no Angel coming out of the woodwork with a new order to save us after a year on half pay."

Angela drank her coffee quite fast and she asked if Gary would like a sandwich or biscuit with his coffee. Gary had been looking deliberately in my direction as we chatted but after Angela asked her question he turned and looked in her direction. There was a cartoon moment as his eyes popped out of his head and rolled around on my wife's chest for a moment, he had to clear his throat to be able to answer her, he told her that he'd love a sandwich, "Any kind thanks, I'll eat anything!"

Angela went through to the kitchen to fill her coffee cup and as she walked past Gary, his eyes were fixed on her arse. Suddenly Gary remembered that I was sitting there, his head snapped in my direction and he whispered, "I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean to...you know...ogle your misses like that, but my Brenda left me after being out of work for six months last year...it's coming up for a year since I last...well, you know!"

"Ray, can you come and reach this dish for me please!"

Fortunately my wife calling me into the kitchen helped me out, stopped me the embarrassment of responding to finding out my co-worker's wife left him a year earlier, she left him as her reaction to him being on short time where my wife had reacted by taking up the slack in our finances by taking a menial job at Gamble and Croft's office.

"What can't you reach?"

Page 10

Angela shushed me and whispered, "I can reach everything, do you think I should offer to do something for Gary?"

I whispered back, "You are doing something for him; you're making him a sandwich!"

"I didn't mean that, it's been a year since his wife left him, how would you like it if you had to go a year without sex...you'd go crazy!"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of offering him something, hand relief or a blow job."

My volume increased a little, "You can't be serious!"

"You didn't see the reaction in his pants when he realised that I wasn't wearing a bra under this thin dress...he's desperate for sex...any kind of sex. I could offer him one of your old condoms...after all, you won't need them anymore!"

I just shook my head, Angela looked surprised, she was buttering the bread for the sandwiches she was making and she said, "If it would upset you to see me help your friend out, you could pop to the shops for half an hour, buy a large bag of crisps or a bottle of wine or something while I do him!"

I turned and walked into the living room, "I'm popping down the supermarket for a tray of beer, do you have time to wait for me to get back?"

Gary jumped to his feet, "I'll come with you if you don't mind, I need fags anyway."

I looked in the kitchen, Angela looked very disappointed that Gary wanted to go to the shop with me rather than stay in the house with her. I got in my car and Gary sat next to me, I pushed the gear stick forward and released the hand brake, as we rolled forward I cleared my throat.

"Angela's worried about you...she thinks that going a year without sex is depressing you...that and the issues at the factory could tip you over the edge into doing something stupid!"

"Your wife is probably right...a lucky few of us might end up with a job at Bensons, looks like they'll get most of the production contracts that we have left, I have to think positive at a time like this."

"Angela was getting me out of the way so that she could offer you a little helping hand."

Gary's head snapped in my direction, he had a shocked look on his face. "What kind of a hand?"

Page 11

"She thought that you may like a little hand-job...or oral, she likes doing both...you could probably stretch things to full sex if you were willing to use a condom."

"So...you're saying that I've blown my blow-job because I came to the shop with you instead of hanging back and keeping your misses company back there?"

"I'm sure that she won't change her mind about wanting to help you out...you're pretty good with electrics aren't you?"

Gary nodded his head.

"Well, one of the power points in my bedroom has a cracked faceplate and buzzes when we try and use it, if I buy a new one on the way home, you can offer to switch it over for me, I'm sure that Angela would love to show you where it is!"

Gary smiled, "Don't you mind that your wife wants to get me off?"

"No, not at all...sex is just sex...love is another thing!"

"I would never let my wife do something like that!"

I just shrugged my shoulders and thought, 'Perhaps that's why she isn't around now!'

When we got home there was a large platter of sandwiches waiting for us on the coffee table and three glasses waiting to be filled with the beer that I'd bought. As we ate I mentioned to Angela that Gary had offered to change out the cracked power point in our bedroom, "I'll dig my way through the pantry yo get to the fuse box while you show Gary where the power point is, if you plug the radio into that socket Gary will hear when I turn the power off up there!"

I saw Angela smile, the fact that I'd worked out a way for Angela to get Gary in our bedroom on her own, proving that not only was I okay with her giving Gary a helping hand, I was helping her to get there too.

I cleared away the pots while Gary followed Angela up to our bedroom, I heard the radio spark up as I opened the door to the cupboard under the stairs, I had to move boxes of junk to get deep into the cupboard, I was picking up boxes, turning around and putting the box back down behind me so it looked like I was making a little prison for myself.

A voice behind me made me jump, it was Gary, he was standing in the open doorway, "I need a medium blade screwdriver and a terminal driver!"

"There's a small toolbox in the back bedroom, it has a basic toolkit in it, everything you'll need."

Page 12

Gary was looking at the way I was trapping myself in the cupboard and I was looking at the front of his trousers, he was already hard and his zipper was halfway down, there was also a smudge of red lipstick at the side of his mouth. I have to say that I'd known Gary for five years and I had no idea that he had so much junk in his trunk but then I guess I'd never been with him when he had an erection before.

I was still moving forward slowly towards the fuse box as Gary climbed the stairs, his feet just inches away from my head, I stopped and followed his progress up the stairs with my eyes, he stopped at my bedroom doorway for a moment, I heard Angela's footsteps meet him, there was a moment's pause and then Gary walked into the back bedroom to collect my small toolbox and Angela's footsteps moved towards our bed.

I was at the fuse box when Gary walked back into my bedroom. Fortunately all the fuses were well marked, the three power fuses, one for the kitchen, one for the rest of the ground floor and the third for the upstairs. I pulled the fuse and the radio went dead instantly. The noise of the radio was replaced by the sound of Gary gasping and then Angela's "That was close, did you like that?"

"Oh God yes, My wife didn't really like sucking my cock so she never did it like that!"

It looked like I was totally blocked in by the boxes but I'd been careful as I placed them, the first box had a gap on the left, the next row of boxes had a gap on the right and so on, I had to walk like a Goose but it just took a few hops and I was back in the kitchen.

My wife's voice was a little quieter when I was in the kitchen but I still heard her say, "I can suck you off until you cum if you like or give you a little more and you can use a condom in me to finish off."

I walked quickly through the living room, Gary had left the door open at the bottom of the stairs so I didn't make a sound as I started up. I stopped four steps short of the top of the stairs and looked around the open doorframe, my chin close to the capet, Angela was kneeling in front of Gary, his trousers and underpants around his ankles and her head was bobbing up and down over his cock. I could see the red lipstick line around his cock where Angela's lips reached as she was sucking him, there was at least five inches of his cock between the red line and his balls.

Angela pulled her mouth off of his cock, my eyes opened wide with surprise, there was more cock between the red line and the tip of his cockhead than below the lipstick line. Angela was breathing heavily with the effort that she'd been putting into sucking his cock, "Do you want to try deep throating me or would you rather just get down to fucking me properly with that condom on?"

Gary looked at his hand, I saw the foil wrapper of one of the condoms from the stash in my bedside drawer in his hand, "I'd love to try and deep throat you but do we have enough time to do both, won't Ray come looking if it takes too long?"

Page 13

"We'll just try a quick deep throat and it won't take you long to cum when you start fucking me properly."

Angela stood up, she pulled Gary off of the bed and she took his place, she rolled onto her back and eased her head backwards so that her head was falling over the edge of the bed. Angela guided Gary into place, she pulled him into her mouth. I saw Gary's cock disappear into her mouth to the red line, Angels shook her shoulders so that her head moved from side to side and suddenly the red line disappeared and Gary moved forward slowly, his cock sank an extra five inches into her mouth until her lips rubbed against his balls. Gary pulled back slowly two inches and then he rammed back up to his balls again in one fast thrust. He gasped and pulled all the way out, "I almost climaxed again, I'd better just get on with it!"

"You were fantastic, it felt really great to have so much meat in my throat."

Gary tore the condom open and rolled the latex down his cock, as he was doing it, Angie rotated so that her legs were dangling over the edge of the bed. As Gary closed in on her cunt she lifted her knees and pulled them against her breasts. I watched as Gary's condom covered cock entered Angela's pussy, I couldn't believe it but even though he'd rolled all of the condom down over his cock there was still two inches of bare cock outside the latex.

He got seven inches of his cock into Angela's cunt before she gasped in pain, he was hitting the roof of her vaginal cavity, "You want me to stop?"

"Fuck no, hit me harder, try to get it all in me before you cum!"

Gary seemed to go a little wild but not for long, no more than two minutes at the most before he fell against my wife's body gasping for breathe as he filled the condom. I'd watched all the way, he didn't get all of his cock up her though but it was close, at one point at least nine inches of his monster cock had been buried in her cunt. I have to say that I'd never really thought about a bare pussy, in the past I'd always loved catching that rarest of sights when I caught a flash of my wife's bush but now that she was shaved clean I could see the advantage...well the other advantage, the first, no pubes in my teeth but being able to see everything so clearly as another man fucked my wife with nothing to obscure the view.

For the first time I looked away from Gary's cock at to my wife's face, she was looking at the open bedroom door, her eyes fixed on mine as she went through her fiftieth orgasm in just two minutes, she grinned at me, Gary's head started to move in my direction too as Angela wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers and she planted a passionate kiss on his lips."

I slid slowly down the stairs so that I made no noise. I made my way back into the cupboard under the stairs. I sat on one box right in front of the fuse box for ten minutes. Gary shouted that he'd finished, I was about to put the fuse back in but I stopped myself, I'd pretend that I couldn't hear anything that was going on above me. Gary came down the stairs, leaned around the cupboard doorway and said, "I've finished, you can turn the power back on now."

Page 14

I pushed the fuse back into the carrier and the radio burst into life. I put the cover back over the row of fuses and started to move the boxes back into place as I dug myself back out of the cupboard. I looked at Gary and he was blushing wildly, his face was covered in my wife's lipstick. Gary looked horribly embarrassed at what he'd just been doing with my wife in our bedroom while he thought I was trapped inside the dark cupboard. "Ray mate...I'd better be off, I've still got to get around five other men to tell them the bad news...thanks...erm...for everything!"

"Okay Gary mate, thanks for fixing my power point, pop around any time for a drink and a chat!"