Flooded Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary almost ran from the house, I heard Angela say her goodbyes from half way down the stairs as Gary ran through the front door.

I'd mined my way back into the kitchen as Angela stepped from the living room, she wrapped her arms around my neck and planted her lips against mine, she'd taken a few extra moments to replace her lipstick before coming down and I could feel it through my lips as they slid on the cushion of emulsion covering her lips.

She pulled away an inch, the tip of her nose touched mine as she looked into my eyes. "Did you like that? He was a fucking monster down there...wasn't he?"

I smiled and nodded my head, "He certainly came as a surprise to me, who would have known that he had a cock belonging to a horse hidden down there?"

"He needs a lot of training though, there's at least ten times more pleasure in him if he calmed down a little, took his time and thought about his partner a little more."

"Sounds like you'd like another go around with him!"

"If you invite him around again I'd love second helpings with him...I wouldn't dream of doing him behind your back."

"Just Gary...or do you have designs on any of my other friends?"

Angela's mobile phone rang at that point, she held up her hand to silence me as she answered her phone, "Oh hi Bob...No, I was just about to ring you...no, my husband didn't have a problem with Paul Gamble being here when he got in...no, they had a problem at work, looks like it could be the finish of the company this time, a huge repair bill and no insurance to fall back on."

Angela mouthed 'It's Bob from work, I'll take it in the living room, I'd love a coffee darling.'

Page 15

I started to make the coffee while Angela paced up and down in the living room talking to Bob. I caught snippets of the conversation.

"No, I've never even thought about doing it that way...I know I said the same about oral...yes, yes I know that once...yes, once you'd talked me into it I loved it..."

The sound of the kettle boiling drowned Angela out for a moment but as I poured the water into the coffee jug I got her side of the telephone conversation back.

"Okay, I'll be ready at six o'clock...no, no need to book a hotel room for the night, Ray doesn't mind, just so long as I don't leave him out of the deal..."

Angela looked over at me as I was pushing the filter handle down on the coffee jug to trap the coffee grounds, she giggled, "...no, I didn't mean that way, he'll be in another room, I don't think he's interested in that!"

Angela went silent, she pulled the phone from her ear and held her phone against her belly and walked back into the kitchen to kiss me, "He's on another call."

She took the cup of coffee off of me and went back into the living room and put her phone to her ear again, "No...I'm still here...Oh okay, I'll be ready at six o'clock, see you then."

Angela closed the phone and looked into the kitchen where I was adding milk and sugar into my coffee cup, "Problem at work, Bob's got to do a little fire fighting of his own on a big contract."

"Is he taking you out tonight?"

"Yes if it's okay with you, he wants to take me out for a meal at the Gaston Blue Restaurant...show me off kind of thing."

I raised my eyebrows a little as Angela blew over the top of her coffee to cool it, no milk to cool it down, not even a spoon full of sugar in it, just almost boiling water. "Erm...have you ever thought about anal sex?"

I shook my head...I knew about it obviously, I even knew men who'd mentioned doing it that way before but never with their wives, "No, I don't think it's the kind of thing a man does with or to his wife."

"No, Bob's the same, he'd never ask his wife to let him do anal with her but as he's basically paying for it he's asked me if I'll consider it...the thing is, his cock is shorter than yours but a lot fatter, I was wondering if you'd help me out...you know, try it with me before my date tonight."

"What...now?"

Page 16

"Well, much as I'd like to try now...Bob has set up an account for me at a clothing shop just outside the town centre, it's called Dragon Designs. He's told them what he wants me to buy for our date tonight and I can get whatever else I want that takes my fancy...he told me that they also have an underground area that's called The Dungeon, they are more into the sex toy industry, my account is good for them too, Bob suggested that I talk to them about how to get ready for anal sex."

"What do they mean by underground?"

"Well, apparently, Mad Maggie Thatcher didn't like sex shops but she didn't want to ban them outright...she banned free milk in schools when she was minister for education and they nicknamed her, 'Maggie Thatcher...Milk Snatcher!' and that stuck with her until the day she died. To prevent a repeat of that, she didn't ban sex shops but she made them apply to their local council for a licence. If a council wants to ban sex shops they set the licence fee at ten thousand pounds, that way no one could make a profit out of a sex shop, Northampton set the fee at five thousand pounds, too rich for most sex shops so Dragon Designs don't advertise the fact that they sell sex toys because they can't afford the licence."

"So when are you going there?"

"We!"

"We?"

"Yes we, so you can see my new outfit, look around to see if there's anything else that you'd like me to wear for you or for the other guys...and anyway, I'll need you to help me out with the whole anal thing, it'll be much better if you're there to listen to the advice I get."

I thought that Angela was going to get changed before going out, you know, perhaps put a bra on...some knickers...perhaps a dress that didn't show off her arse whenever she moved, but I was wrong. As soon as she finished her coffee we left the house. Angela chatted to three of our neighbours, all men, out in the street while I sat in my car waiting for her to get in. I could see their reactions to her, eyes out on stalks and other stalks growing in their trousers. I knew that my wife was as sexy as all hell but I'd never seen any other men ogling her in that way before...mind you, before she was a good Catholic girl, she never showed off her cleavage or legs out in the street before.

All three men hung around while Angela climbed into the car...I knew that she'd just flashed her goodies to all three of them. My side window was open so I heard the banter, both between my wife and the men but also after Angela closed her door, "See, Pink knickers so I win, you both owe me a pint!"

Page 17

I grinned inwardly; they'd all seen my wife's bare pussy and all three of them had missed the point that she was running commando! They all thought that she was wearing pink knickers under her dress.

I eventually found the address, it looked like a big residential house just at the rear of the central shopping area rather than a shop, or rather two separate shops. It was one of those 'Red Lined' areas, the kind that you couldn't park at any time of the day or night, three hundred and sixty four and a quarter days of the year. There were CCTV cameras covering every inch of the street, if a car's wheel so much as stopped on one single frame of that film the car's owner would get a sixty pound fine through the post.

"We can't stop here, I'll have to find a space in the main car park and pay."

"Oh, I forgot...Bob said to drive past the building and go through the gate on the right."

I followed Bob's directions and found a reasonably large private parking area that said, 'For Dragons only!'

I was a few steps behind Angela as she approached the shop's door, she had to press a bell push and then talk into a small microphone, all she said was her name and the door buzzed for her to get in. She held the door open for me and as we entered the shop two women jumped out and stopped me, telling me that the shop was private. It took a while for Angela to convince the women that I was with her, that I was her husband.

The fact that Angela had turned up with her husband caused a stir between the two women. An elderly man, a man old enough to be Angela's grandfather had set up her account, it was obvious that the man was Angela's 'Sugar Daddy' and that they were supposed to present her with an outfit that she'd never seen before and they naturally assumed that I had no idea that my wife had a 'Sugar Daddy'.

Angela eventually convinced the assistant to take her to the outfit that Bob had picked out for her. Both sales assistants were shocked that Angela was talking about Bob in front of me but they took her to the rack anyway. Black leather micro-mini skirt and black nylon mesh blouse, considering there was less material in the outfit than it would take to make a doll's dress, the price tag at over three hundred pounds seemed a little steep.

Angela looked at me and grinned; she shook her head and then picked out the outfit in her size. She took it to the changing room and changed, she had her phone in her hand as she stepped out into the main shop area wearing her fetish outfit. "Bob, there's no way I can go out in the street dressed like this...okay, I'll wear it, but only if I can wear a jacket until we get to the restaurant!"

There was a pause, Angela looked at me again before she sighed, "Okay, I'm sure that Ray won't mind dropping me off at the restaurant."

Angela walked over to me and kissed me, "How do I look?"

Page 18

"Good enough to eat!"

"Bob's going to be working late; he needs you to drop me off at the restaurant!"

I shrugged my shoulders; I was going to let my wife go out to dinner with one of her bosses and then I was going to sleep in one room at home while he fucked her in another...the locations hadn't been discussed yet!

We walked around the sales floor and Angela picked out three other outfits as well as an arm full of lingerie. While the sales assistants were tallying up the value of what Angela had chosen she asked about The Dungeon.

We were directed to the full length mirror against a back wall of the shop, as we stood in front of it there was a click and the mirror moved away from the wall. There was a hidden stairway behind the mirror that went down to an oak door; the sign said 'Stock room, Staff only' across the middle of the door.

Angie used a bell push and looked up at a CCTV camera above the door, a middle aged man opened the door for us and we went into plastic heaven. Angela explained that she needed advice about beginning anal sex.

Lubricant: this is the slipperiest thing known to man, be generous with it.

Helical screw: insert this and turn it slowly, rest often to get used to it invading you.

Soothing lotion: after the helix has done it's work, try a man, it'll still hurt but try to let him go to his climax and after he drops out...rub a generous amount of this as far up yor bum as toy can reach.

I was given tips on how to open my wife's anus up for sex. I'd have to take it easy getting in once I'd used the helix screw to stretch her anal muscle up to thirty-eight millimetres or one and a half inches, I was to fuck her gently, even if she begged me to stop I was to go to my orgasm before stopping and while her anal muscle was still stretched wide open I was to squirt the soothing lotion as deep into her bum as possible. If I got enough of the lotion up her bum the spunk I'd pumped up her with my cock wouldn't dribble out...it would all help the next time her bum was used, the recommendation was that her second try at anal sex should be within three or four hours of the first time.

While I drove home Angela had her hand inside my trousers, she was rubbing my cock, her intention was to get me hard but not to get me off, she was excited and really looking forward to my opening her arse up for her as soon as we got home.

Page 19

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage Young wife and mom seduced for revenge.in Loving Wives
More Stories