All Comments on 'Flowers for Jill Ch. 06'

by Ginger_Martin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 9 years ago
So good!!!

Loved it. So worth the wait.

Breaks my heart a bit thinking of them with other people... understand completely though. Can't wait to see how this all continues to unfold.

Thank you for the extra pages, much appreciated.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Can't even begin to describe how good this chapter is....more than worth the wait.

You seriously have her dating a guy that drinks tea!?!? Ugh! That right there should tell her something! ;-)

MolliculusMolliculusover 9 years ago
Very good but...

A little overwritten. "Raffish rake"? That's redundant. So she takes a drink of Champagne. We don't need to be told it's sweet and fizzy. That's not important and it's something we already know. Also watch the passive voice.

It's a good story and the characters are memorable and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy

I get so wet reading your work. I hope you plan on writing for a long time.

michrmichrover 9 years ago
Love it!

I really enjoy your style of writing. I find myself speed reading and authours (like yourself) who spend the time to add details and depth to their stories are ones that give me a great experience in reading their stories. I cannot wait to find out how Jill and Marc will figure out their relationship.

And the Canadian accent is cracking me up! As a Canadian girl I get asked to 'talk like a Canadian' when I visit family in the mid US - things like 'out and about', 'toque', the old hoser references, and they laugh when I say 'sorry'.

Keep on with your awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Please continue this story, it's been too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know life happens...

But I neeeeeeeeeeeeed to know what happens next. Please post soon!

Ginger_MartinGinger_Martinover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Seven

I'm sorry about keeping you waiting, but I've finished and uploaded Chapter 7 a couple of days back, and it should be posted tonight or tomorrow night. It's very long 33,000+ words, and it normally takes them longer to approve large submissions. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will you ever continue?

Please don't give up on the story and hope you can continue in wattpad too. All the best.

Min

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
My heart fell

when he said "date other people." Please, please let there be a happy ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous