All Comments on 'Flowers for Jill Ch. 06'

by Ginger_Martin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
My heart fell

when he said "date other people." Please, please let there be a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will you ever continue?

Please don't give up on the story and hope you can continue in wattpad too. All the best.

Min

Ginger_MartinGinger_Martinover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Seven

I'm sorry about keeping you waiting, but I've finished and uploaded Chapter 7 a couple of days back, and it should be posted tonight or tomorrow night. It's very long 33,000+ words, and it normally takes them longer to approve large submissions. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know life happens...

But I neeeeeeeeeeeeed to know what happens next. Please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Please continue this story, it's been too long

michrmichrover 9 years ago
Love it!

I really enjoy your style of writing. I find myself speed reading and authours (like yourself) who spend the time to add details and depth to their stories are ones that give me a great experience in reading their stories. I cannot wait to find out how Jill and Marc will figure out their relationship.

And the Canadian accent is cracking me up! As a Canadian girl I get asked to 'talk like a Canadian' when I visit family in the mid US - things like 'out and about', 'toque', the old hoser references, and they laugh when I say 'sorry'.

Keep on with your awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy

I get so wet reading your work. I hope you plan on writing for a long time.

MolliculusMolliculusover 9 years ago
Very good but...

A little overwritten. "Raffish rake"? That's redundant. So she takes a drink of Champagne. We don't need to be told it's sweet and fizzy. That's not important and it's something we already know. Also watch the passive voice.

It's a good story and the characters are memorable and real.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Can't even begin to describe how good this chapter is....more than worth the wait.

You seriously have her dating a guy that drinks tea!?!? Ugh! That right there should tell her something! ;-)

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 9 years ago
So good!!!

Loved it. So worth the wait.

Breaks my heart a bit thinking of them with other people... understand completely though. Can't wait to see how this all continues to unfold.

Thank you for the extra pages, much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous