All Comments on 'Flyin the Friendly Skies'

by Deviana

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very horny

Please write part2

Alanscormack@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Holy Crap! Don't stop...I'm almost there... Loved it, thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

more chapters please this one was great

Tigers9790Tigers9790about 6 years ago
More!

Please add more! Great story!

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Great story and so descriptive

Thank you for such a well written piece I cant wait for the follow on to this . I know the way I want it to go . They fall deeply in love and need each other . Thank You so much ..

aslamkhanm44aslamkhanm44about 6 years ago
Love the way you laid down the plot

very nicely written and developed. Would really love to meet a person like her and definitely repay the same way she did to her hero ;).

griffin57griffin57about 6 years ago
Nice

Great job. Love to see more.

Dani_KadloDani_Kadloabout 6 years ago
Brilliant work

I really hope this is a chapter 1, as this is a beautiful start and I want more.

Lovely characters, very sensual and then a very erotic payoff.

DevianaDevianaover 5 years agoAuthor
to the kind comments- thank you so!

i (finally) have submitted part 2. I hope you enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Perfect character details and writing, this should get 10 stars!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

After seeing this writer's story numbers, I expected a fairly good story !

What I did not expect was the amount of screw-ups in the writing. Of course there were the "way over use" of the conjunctive word "AND" in places it was totally wrong to use.

This writing would have a much better flow with a bit more work from the author by using better conjunctive words, even short terms to move from sentences or descriptions forward.

As I began the read I was immediately trying to figure out who was or was going to become the lovely gurl with the phallus. With the introduction of the fabulously gorgeous model, I was all but positive that Melani / Melania would be the chick with a dick !

Why do a large percentage of Dicks in these stories have longer, larger than average penises ?

Now on with the show !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeviana@Deviana
Hi- i hope that my posts thrill you and also offer you insight to my feminine state of mind. Thank you for constructive feedback and comments. i will try my best to improve with each story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES