Flyin the Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

He placed his hands on her head, running his hands through her long, dark hair. He tried to reach down to touch her more but she kept him pressed in place. He was overwhelmed, her hands running along his cock and caressing his ass cheeks to control his movements. The creaminess of her lipstick kept her lips melted to his cock and he was in ecstasy. He couldn't believe what he was feeling, what they were doing... what SHE was doing.

"I want you... now" she moaned. And she took a deep breath and then slid him down into her throat, all of her sucking and caressing his cock. He couldn't hold back; his eruption was intense, powerful, and seemed to be unending. He hadn't cum like this in months- perhaps years. His pulses and throbbing wouldn't seem to end. She didn't mind, not in the least. She kept sucking and stimulating him like no woman had ever done to him before. She looked up at him- the lust in her eyes powerful and grabbing him into her state of desire. Finally, he felt the last splash of his cock cream fill her mouth.

She looked at him, smiling, pleased with her ability to give him such pleasure. Michael looked at her with unbelievable desire and passion. "God you are amazing, Meilani. I've never ever met anyone like you" he said, with true conviction. God he wanted to kiss her, to show her the love he felt for her. He looked at her as she stood up, their eyes locked on each other.

She leaned close to him and he held her tight to give her a deep hug. She turned her head from the side and they were face to face. And she leaned forward and gave him a luscious, full, deep, wet, wet kiss. Her mouth was still full of his thick, warm cock cream. He was shocked, definitely not expecting that. But she persisted as she slid her tongue deep into his mouth. She took his hand and placed it on her round ass. She continued kissing him deeply, their tongues now dancing together. He was becoming turned on again. What was to have been a kiss of appreciation was becoming a wickedly erotic kiss of foreplay. He caressed her ass, feeling her roundness so delicious and inviting. And she rubbed herself up hard against him, their kiss still continuing.

She pressed hard against him, feeling his cock responding and becoming hard. She moaned through their unending kiss. And then she pressed herself against him- and he felt her, also aroused. Also... very, very VERY HARD. Meilani looked into his eyes. She knew he was surprised. She also knew he was soo turned on. She also knew he was locked in the bathroom with her and that he would face dire consequences if he made any sort of protest and escape.

Michael's one hand remained on her ass, she realized. She didn't stop kissing him, and he didn't seem able to stop either. She took his other hand and brought it to her erection, her cock. As she caressed his cock, she took his hand to move along hers. Michael couldn't fight back. Meilani had him under her control. They both knew it. And they both became aching with need to cum.

"Now... your turn" she said, their kiss finally stopped. She took him by the waist and turned him to sit. "Do it, lover... please... for me" she said softly, a hint of aching need shaping her words. "I want you so... do you want me?" she asked.

Michael looked at her. He was hypnotized. What was the right answer? Who was this woman? What did Michael want? What did Melania want?

Michael was sitting, looking at her. She had pulled her top up and her full breasts were presented to him to enjoy. "I saw you looking at me. I know you want me" she said, softly but with firmly. She knew it and so did he.

She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Enjoy them. Enjoy me" she said, offering her beautiful body to him. He caressed her breasts, her firm, large nipples. And Michael knew, just as she did. He was hers. As she pulled her leggings down to reveal her 6" of gurl-cock, she moved forward, bringing it to his lips. She pressed the tip to his mouth. He tried, vainly to resist, to hesitate. She pursued, pressing her clitty further into his mouth.

And then he gave in. He placed one hand on her ass, the other remained on her breast. And Michael discovered the wicked, forbidden pleasure of being with a beautiful transgender gurl. All he could think of was giving Meilani the pleasure that she had given him... and more.

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers
12