All Comments on 'Foliage of the Mind Ch. 01'

by TravelinJack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ms_ktygirlms_ktygirlalmost 20 years ago
Can't wait for the next part...

I really enjoyed the unusual way this was written. The imagery was very strong and really made the story flow. My only problem? I'm left wanting the rest of the story!

Sinful MinxSinful Minxalmost 20 years ago
hmm

All I have to say is, B cup breasts?!?! What a sissy! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
average

I like some of the visuals but it is too short and not involved enough. Revise and expand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Job for you first!

I really liked the story. You had some really great visuals going like the old voice and her loving cup... yeah, I really like those images.

I wrote a few story's long ago and I remember something that they (editors) offered to me that helped with the flow of the story: When there is a change in the story like when the narrator speaks perhaps bolding or italics? That way the reader can visually see a change in the way the story is moving...

I like mystery endings so that was nice... However, V? If you are going to write a story, you can go on and finish out her name... the reader may know who you are speaking of but there again if English is a second language to a reader they might not get what the "V" is representing. We have lots of readers with other languages as their first. :)

You are off to a wonderful start. I like your thoughts... very sensual and mystic.

SweetBrieSweetBriealmost 20 years ago
Wanting more

I really enjoyed reading this story and can't wait for it to continue. It made me want to be "lisa". Made me wonder if guys like this actually exist.

LailarennaLailarennaalmost 20 years ago
Well did :)

Excellent (and interesting) use of POV, great imagery, too. *applauds* Please finish!!! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTravelinJack@TravelinJack
Everywhere. Absolutely everywhere by this point. I play guitar, I write, I swim, I'm sure I do other things but mostly I live. I hope to share some adventures with the people around Lit.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES