All Comments on 'Folie a Deux, Episode 04'

by Senor_Smut

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
saywutsaywutover 8 years ago

FADE TO BLACK

THE SCREEN ZOOMS IN

THE CAMERA IS BACK ON HER

THE CAMERA FLIPS

LENS FLARE

JERRY BRUCKHEIMER SPIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for continuing.

I have looked forward to an update, and you have not disappointed me. Thank you. Lets hope it isn't long before you treat us to more of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The End

If this is the last chapter, I haven't checked the post date, it is perfect. A reader can accumulate a base of ideas as to how this comes to a conclusion afterwards. Emily is obviously pregnant, Olivia seems rather. . . Understanding of Mike and Emily's relationship. My only question I suppose would be if the `rents are still married, which I'd imagine their not. Great story deserves a freaking medal or something. Love the format very different and fresh here on LE.

P.S.This story has some of the best dialogue from it's characters ever, well done!

damnedtobydamnedtobyover 8 years ago
Nice!

Continue please!

sarinafoleysarinafoleyover 8 years ago
More!

This was an awesome series! Hope you decide to do more parts!

SaltywalnutsSaltywalnutsover 8 years ago
Incredible

I simply cannot say enough about this story, the way it was written, the lead in, the story line....unbelievably well written! What an amazing story teller...please god tell me you have more....this story still has room to keep going obviously, please give us more. Superb!

swfb70swfb70over 8 years ago
more

we need another episode

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93about 8 years ago
One more!!

Absolutely brilliant! Dammit that ending of the episode was HAWT and I could practically hear their dirty talk in my head as the screen fade to black.

It must be so much fun writing this story from your perspective!

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDabout 8 years ago
hurrrrmm.......

.................is this gonna continue? Just checking in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I finally got around to reading this and really, really enjoyed it. A shame it ended there, but it was great fun while it lasted.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant...

I've just read all four chapters and I have to say how excellent and realistic it was. It's a shame that, for whatever reason, you stopped writing for Literotica, but it was great while it lasted.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Judging from the date, I'd say this was your last installment--which is a shame because this is so well-written.

You brilliantly framed the whole story, from the rejection, the denial, the guilt, then grudging acceptance and then to full acceptance and to hell with whomever knows! It got hotter and I was just waiting for Mike to finally, truly impregnate her and she knows it.

We'll always know Olivia got the goods on them with a recording, but we won't truly know how it ended. We can assume from how you framed the interview that Bob did divorce her and it would seem like Mike and Emily kept right on happily screwing each other...with even maybe Olivia accepting it enough to think it ok. Would have loved to read a conclusion, but obviously 2 years after the fact...seems like you're not returning. Shame, since LitE doesn't have tons of stories like this--especially not HOF-quality ones like this. It's still a hands-down 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

Absolutely outstanding story! Unique! Excellent!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Senor smut

I wish you would finish your story. Well written and the format of how you wrote it is unique and fresh. Good job and hope you write other stories of you ever come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
just finish it

it. was the greatest story of mom/son incest her in lit, i reads a hundreds of them, but this is unique, so please continue it with nice end pregnancy from her son and step to live together forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed your story

Waiting for your next chapter.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simple brilliant

There are some quite decent stories on LE, there are some brilliant ones - some are even innovative. Yours is brilliant and fresh - the dialogues are superbly realistic (as far as this genre permits). Each character has its own ductus the characters are fully fleshed out, their actions seem (again, within the confines of the genre) believable.

Apart from this you managed ist perfectly to describe the physique of the characters but leaving enough space for Interpretation. The scenes were incredibly hot without becoming repetitive. This is the gold standard of writing smut.

Hands down - the single best story I've read on here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSenor_Smut@Senor_Smut
I'm making stories, slowly but...slowly. I'm trying to get faster. Don't hit me! I have a couple of stories on the internet that can't be published on Literotica. One of them was a true story told by a woman who gave me permission to write and post it elsewhere, but not here....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES