Folie a Deux, Episode 04

Story Info
Mike and Emily just can't control themselves.
13.6k words
4.75
35.9k
57

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Folie à Deux

Episode 4: Mania

By Senor Smut

In voiceover against a dark screen, we hear the voice of a young man sounding strong, confident, and cheerful. "It was like we'd been swimming against a strong current. No matter how hard we swam, we couldn't do more than keep ourselves in place. But then it was like we turned around and put the current at our back. We went from zero to a hundred in one afternoon."

We now see the speaker, a handsome man in his early 20s with dark hair and almost classic good looks, with high cheekbones, a sculpted jaw and dimpled chin, and shockingly pale blue eyes.

"After the party, we couldn't deny what we wanted anymore," he goes on. "It was too much. Too much amazing sex, too much emotion, too much excitement, too much love. We started falling for each other hard and neither one of us wanted to put on the brakes."

His name is given in subtitle as Mike Larsen.

We now see a title card in white letters against a black background:

Folie à Deux

Episode 4: Mania

After a few moments, the title card is replaced by one reading:

July 4

We now see a beautiful woman in her early 40s. Although her face bears definite resemblance to Mike's in structure, there are marked differences as well. Her eyes are very dark and her mouth is sensuously wide and generous. Most dramatic, of course, is the ungovernable mass of blonde locks that tumbles to just past her shoulders. She wears a pale green satin blouse and a different shade of lipstick than the had in the previous episode, showing this to likely be a different day than before. She smiles dazzlingly.

A subtitle informs us she is Emily Larsen.

"Walking back into that party with my son's semen leaking slowly from my body was so exciting it made me dizzy," she tells us. "I couldn't have gotten the smile off of my face if I had tried. I felt young and giddy and invincible."

"What was it like to come face-to-face with your husband after having sex with Mike a few minutes before?" asks an off-screen man with a slight English accent - the interviewer from the second episode is back.

Emily opens her mouth, pauses a moment, and then says, "I know I ought to tell you I felt dreadful having cuckolded my husband with our own son. That would, of course, be the proper thing say. But in truth, I didn't feel the slightest bit bad. I was euphoric. I looked into Bob's face, gave him a bright smile, and felt my heart hammering with joy. I couldn't possibly have been any happier."

"No guilt at all?"

"None. Does that sound awful? It simply didn't seem to me to have anything whatever to do with Bob. To be perfectly blunt, through disuse my husband had forfeited all claim to my body. Mike had planted his flag when he planted himself inside me. I was married to Bob and I loved him dearly, but it had been a platonic marriage for a very long time. I was my son's woman now."

Emily is replaced by Mike, and for the rest of the video we see only one person on screen at any time.

"I reeked of sex, just stunk of it," Mike chuckles, "so I sprinted right to the lake and just dove right in, splashing around and yelling and making sure everybody knew I was there. And I was having an absolute blast. I felt like I was on top of the world, you know?"

"And did you feel guilt about betraying your father?" the interviewer asks.

Mike shakes his head. "'Betraying?' I didn't think of it like that anymore. I mean I had until then, but now? Now it was just me and mom, that was all. Me and mom, right? Just that filled me up. I didn't have room for anything else then. When I was out in the lake with the girls there, all I was thinking about was what we'd just done together and what I was going to do to her when I got the chance again. Guilt wasn't on my radar."

Emily again. "Perhaps I was simply alert to it, but the smell of sex on my body seemed unmistakable, so, a few minutes after I returned to the party, I contrived to spill a rather pungent chili down my front. It was less embarrassing to sport a stain than to have people wonder whom I had been mating with. It did have the side effect of ruining my daughter's shirt, however."

Now we see a young woman who looks like an early-20s version of Emily herself, except that her hair is dyed a shockingly bright red, her nose is bandaged, and both her eyes are blackened; a careful observer might note that her black eyes look a little better than they did in the previous episode.

Her subtitle reveals her to be named Olivia Larsen.

"I'd made that leap when I saw mom, that leap that made me think she and Mike were having sex," she tells the camera, her tone slightly nasal from her broken nose but still discernibly amused. "It freaked me out and was kinda gross, but what made me mad was that she stained the shirt I'd lent her. I mean, all her shirts were these hideous baggy monstrosities and she'd wanted to look sexier, so I let her use the shirt, and that's how she treated it? I liked that shirt!"

"As the party concluded," the interviewer asks, "how were you dealing with the conclusion that your mother and brother were having sex?"

"Well at this point it wasn't a conclusion, it was a conjecture," she corrects him. "But it made sense of a lot of things that didn't make sense any other way. Their big blowup on the trip, their tension since, the walk of shame when mom came back to the party - it all fit, and I could understand how it happened because mom and dad weren't really...well, there wasn't a lot of emotional heat there, it was like they were together by inertia more than anything else. I knew in my bones I was on the right track, but it was a lot to accept. So no, it wasn't a conclusion."

"Then how were you dealing with your conjecture?" The interviewer sounds mildly irked at being corrected.

"Like a ping-pong ball!" Olivia laughs. "One side was denial and the other was the proverbial light bulb over my head and I was getting knocked back and forth! But besides complete denial, the main thought was what was gonna happen when dad found out. Because it's not like you can live in a house together every day and keep something like that secret. Dad's a smart guy, I knew he'd tumble to it sooner or later, probably sooner. And he's, like, mild-mannered and nice and everything, but discovering that was definitely gonna blow some gaskets."

Olivia is replaced by a handsome man in his mid-40s, a touch of gray in his dark hair. His eyes are the same whitish-blue as Nate's.

The subtitle reads Bob Larsen.

"In retrospect, I suppose it was really the party where I might have started drawing some conclusions," he says. "Not about Emily and Mike, but at least about Emily's fidelity. She vanished for quite a while and then returned looking very...satisfied. Happy. Afterglowing, if I'd have just realized it. But there had never been any question of infidelity on either of our parts, and sex was rarely even mentioned. It didn't seem like something I had to worry about. And with Mike? No, that was something where I'd need direct evidence before I could even conceive of it."

Back to Emily as the interviewer asks, "You weren't using birth control?"

"No, I can't use most forms of birth control," she tells us, "and honestly there had been no need for many years."

"Your son had ejaculated inside of you," the interviewer goes on. "Were you concerned about pregnancy?"

"No, not as much as I ought to have been. That way was possibly my most fertile day, and Mike certainly was a virile young man who produced...a great many chances at fertilization, shall we say? But I was caught in the need for and rapturous joy of our coupling. Becoming pregnant by my own son wasn't something I could consider while the aftereffects of my orgasms were still rippling through my body and his semen was still leaking into my panties."

"But you had to know it was a possibility."

"Of course I did. I was a 38-year-old married woman with two children. I was fully aware of the process of human reproduction. At that moment, however, I was not considering it."

Olivia reappears, telling us, "I was watching them close when we packed up to head home, and they were seriously playing the 'We didn't fuck' look for all it was worth, but once I turned around and saw them giving each other these huge smiles, these 'We've got a secret' shit-eating grins that vanished as soon as they knew I was looking."

"Sure we were playing it cool," Mike says, "but it was hard. There'd been this massive pressure, massive tension, and now we'd just given up to it and it felt great. We were just flying, and knowing we shared the secret made it hard not to just giggle."

"I insisted that the windows be open on the way home," Emily says, "and I am afraid I must have had a very smug look on my face the whole way. My body was still thrumming with the aftereffects of the sex, and reliving it in my mind while Mike was in the back seat and undoubtedly doing the same was delightful and thrilling."

"Did you two do anything else that day?" the interviewer asks.

"Not that day, no," Emily says. "Bob and Olivia were both in the house. We needed to keep a level head."

"And did you? Keep a level head?"

Emily's smile turns a bit rueful. "Yes. For a time."

The screen goes black and we see the words:

July 5

Mike reappears and says, "I'd lain awake half the night thinking about everything that had happened, just too horny to sleep and running things over and over in my mind. I felt like I was flyin'. I couldn't wait for the next day, because it was a Sunday - Olivia worked but neither mom or I did, and dad usually did something with his friends or his brother or just ran errands on Sunday, so I knew we'd have time alone. And I knew what we'd do with that time."

"Lying in bed with Bob that night was one of the most remarkable experiences of my life," Emily informs us. "I was aroused - agonizingly so - and even going into the bathroom in the middle of the night to...relieve pressure only whetted my appetite. All night long I simply laid there in my marriage bed with my husband, wishing I was in my son's bed instead, wishing I were being ravished by my son, wanting him on top of me and inside me, wanting to be controlled and owned by him, wishing I were doing everything to him that I never did to my husband.

"I should have known then that that my marriage was dead," she adds, "but that realization took rather longer to sink in."

"Olivia was gone by 11:00 the next morning," Mike informs us with a huge smile, "and dad was out by noon, I think to go help his brother replacing a garage roof. That left just me and mom. All. Day. Long."

"I went upstairs when Bob left," Emily says, "and I wanted to do something special for Mike. All of our encounters thus far had been hurried, rushed things. Now we'd mutually decided to travel further down this road and we had time to do things right, so I wanted this to be memorable. I went to my bedroom and dressed for him. I showered, did my hair and makeup, and picked out something sexy to wear for him."

"I was in my bedroom waitin'," Mike laughs as he appears on the screen. "I knew we were alone, and we hadn't, like, discussed it or anything but we both knew we were gonna go at it. I expected her to just grab me and jump my bones, but after like fifteen minutes she hadn't shown up so I went looking for her."

"I'd locked my door," Emily says with a laugh. "I didn't want him to see me early and ruin the effect, so I told him to go wait for me in his bedroom. I had to promise him several times that the wait would be worth it!"

"What did you put on?" the interviewer asks.

"I didn't have many sexy things at that time, simply because I hadn't needed them for so long. But I did have a very lacy pair of black, French-cut panties that were essentially translucent and displayed my legs and backside to advantage, so I put those on. I accompanied that with a bustier - I had several bustiers to help...rectify certain natural deficiencies."

We see Mike briefly, who explains, "Mom's always thought her boobs are way too small. I think they're perfect, but then I don't get judged for having small tits, so what the hell do I know?"

Back to Emily, who continues, "I chose the best one, which was tight across the tummy and pushed my breasts up. My legs are my best feature, so I owned a lot of stockings of various sorts. I put on a pair of black Cuban heel thigh-highs, and finished it off with a pair of five-inch stilettos that I had bought years before and had only worn perhaps twice before."

"How did you look?" the interviewer asks.

She smiles hugely. "Very, very good."

"I was lying on my bed fidgeting," Mike informs us with a laugh. "You know how hard it is to wait for something that's gonna be the best thing ever? It was a nightmare! And then I hear this sound in the doorway and I look up and there she is, and she's looking absolutely gorgeous. She's always beautiful, right? But that was the first time she made herself look sexy for me, like really sexy, for my eyes only. I musta stammered something idiotic 'cause she kinda swayed across the bedroom, put her hands on her hips, and said, 'Is that so, Mr. Smooth?'"

"It was adorable!" Emily giggles. "He was so very tongue-tied. A woman who's trying to look attractive for a man longs for that result, and it felt thrilling to finally have a man to do that for. It made me want him even more."

"I reached up, took her by the hand, and pulled her on top of me," Mike says. "Body to body, our lips together, my hands running down her back and cupping her ass, the feel of it all, in our own house, in my own bed, with hours before we had to worry about stopping. That was the first time I really, honestly felt like her man."

"Being able to simply relax and not worry about time or being caught was magnificent," Emily tells us as she reappears. "We must have lain there, me atop him, simply kissing, for twenty minutes before he even began to undress me. It was slow, lazy, the perfect way to spend a warm summer afternoon. This was the time we actually began to know each other as lovers, truly know each other."

"It was all so right, so perfect," Mike says. "That's what I keep comin' back to in all this, is that from the start - right from that first time in front of the bikers - it all felt right when we were doin' it. When we weren't doin'it then there'd be guilt and fear and self-loathing and all that, but when we got physical, there was no doubt, man. None at all. We were made for each other. That was it."

"This was really the first time we had had the chance to explore," Emily says. "Part of intimacy is violent passion, of course, but more of it is simply learning every inch of your lover's body, learning how his muscles feel beneath his skin when he's moving, listening to how his breathing changes when you nibble his neck or brush your fingertips over his erection through his underwear. It's learning his moods and desires, learning how he accepts pleasure, learning how his movements and sighs tell you what he wants you to do without the need for words. And even more than that, it's opening yourself to the same exploration by him, because that sort of raw openness leaves you as vulnerable as you can possibly be. Those long lovemaking sessions build the trust and empathy you need as the basis for an ongoing relationship. Just ripping each other's clothes off and fucking, as wonderful as that is, can never give you all that."

"I remember how the sun was coming through my window," Mike tells us. "It was making a bright patch on my sheets, and when bare skin was in that patch of light it made it glow. My mom has amazing skin, just flawless and pale where the sun doesn't normally touch her, and it seemed like it was shining with its own light. I remember she was lying on her side and the stretch of thigh between the tops of her stockings and the little thread of her panties was shining like the moon. I kept running my hand over it just so I could see the contrast between my dark tan and her porcelain. I'll remember that until the day I die."

"How was it being with her in that way now that there was no urgency?" the interviewer asks.

"Oh there was urgency!" Mike laughs. "I know I felt pretty damned urgent at times. But there was no pressure. There was nothing to do but learn about each other and have fun doin' it. We'd had sex before, but this was the first time it felt like..." He trails off, uncertain of his words.

After a moment, the interviewer prompts, "Felt like?"

"It felt like we were together. Not being forced to fuck to save our lives, not acting because the pressure had gotten too great. We were here because we wanted this with each other, and because that seemed more important than anything else at the moment. We felt like we were lovers, not just like we were fucking."

"More intimate?"

"Yeah," Mike nods, echoing his mother's earlier statement. "Intimate is a good word."

"Our clothing came off so gradually that it almost seemed to happen on its own," Emily says. "I recall pushing Mike's shirt up over his abdomen so that I could kiss and lick every rippling muscle and dimple of skin, but then it simply stayed pushed up around his chest for the longest time. He unfastened my bustier in stages, though of course he had my breasts out long before he freed me from the garment. This was the first time he didn't devour my breasts like a starving baby. He stroked my nipples with just his fingertips and made them hard, and then touched me elsewhere for the longest time. Then he tugged my nipples, gently at first and then harder, sending shivers through my body that got stronger and stronger, but then he went back to touching my arms and my shoulders, the backs of my thighs, anywhere but the obvious erogenous zones. By the time he flicked at them with his tongue, I was so worked up that even that light, teasing touch was enough to bring me to the edge of climax!"

"Our first few times were too raucous to be deliberate with anything," Mike says with a chuckle and a grin. "This time, though, I was like, 'Shit, she wants to come from me sucking her tits? Let her come from me sucking her tits.' So I slowly went from flicking with my tongue to licking to nibbling to sucking, and somewhere in there she started to come. It wasn't the biggest, baddest orgasm I'd ever given her and it sure wasn't the best of the day for her, but it just kinda set a tone."

"It was a small, unpresumptuous, perfect little orgasm," Emily recalls, her cheeks aglow with the recollection. "It came on slowly and grew until there was a fire in the depths of my pussy - not a blaze, just a warm, soft, glowing little candle that felt marvelous and promised so very much more. And just from his mouth on my breasts!"

"Mom has amazing hands," Mike tells us. "Everything about her is amazing, but her hands...she's got really deft fingers, really quick and clever. I didn't even really realize she'd opened my pants until she ran her fingers over my cock through my underwear. And it was such a light touch too, I mean I barely felt it, but just the way she ran her fingers around the head and then down the length and then her fingernails over my balls, it just made me stand at attention in an instant."

Emily again, smiling like the cat who caught the canary. "It probably took another fifteen minutes before I actually got him out of the rest of his clothes, and even then I was in no hurry. I sucked his nipples - his nipples are sensitive, which I didn't know until then - and licked my way down his body. I let him feel my breath on his cock, and just when he thought I was going to take it in my mouth, I passed right by and kissed just as slowly down his legs. The poor boy groaned so loudly, but when I worked my way back up, I did take him in my mouth, and I think that made up for it!"