Folie a Deux, Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do?"

"I screamed! I nearly leaped out of my skin! For all I knew it was some random lunatic come to murder me. I tried to whirl and, I think, claw his face, but the hands wrapped me up and held me tightly, and I could do nothing. I was terrified! I screamed so loudly that it took Mike whispering in my ear three or four times before I actually heard him."

"What did he say?"

She laughs. "'Quiet, mom, do you want the neighbors to hear?' When I realized it was him I turned around in his arms and gave his chest a pounding!"

"What did he do then?"

"He laughed and kissed me quite...hungrily. And of course I kissed him back equally fervently. He said he had told his boss that he was sick and left early because he knew I was home and he wanted, and I quote, 'to fuck my brains out.' That was a program I could certainly support!

"He only let me kiss him briefly, however, because he turned me back around. He simply put his hands on my hips and turned me to face away from him. I couldn't have resisted his strength even if I had wanted to, and that was thrilling and perfect for me. I am in in excellent physical condition, of course, as a professional dancer, and part of that is being strong, but Mike's strength dwarfs mine. When he puts his hands on me and pushes me, twists me, bends me into the shape and position he wants, I'm like a reed before a hurricane. He overwhelms me, and in those moments I'm small and frail and delicate and perfectly, utterly feminine.

"Then his hands were on me, pushing my shirt up, undoing my bra, feeling my breasts. His fingers pulled at my nipples as he put his lips on my neck and nibbled in all the right places to make me tingly and wet. I wiggled my ass against him and felt him hard against me - I remember that I gasped when I felt that, because I knew what it meant. My shirt came off in a flash and he was kissing his way down my back. The air conditioning was on and the cold air was blowing on me, so I shivered as he left a trail of saliva down my spine. All I could do was lean forward and put my hands on the folding table and let him do what he wanted to. As it turned out, what he wanted to do was peel my shorts off and leave me completely naked. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside as he - oh, I loved this part! - he put his hands on my ass and spread my cheeks apart. Before I knew what was happening, I felt his mouth on my ass!"

"Do you like that?"

"I love it! He'd done it only a couple of times, but I just..." She shivers in delight. "There is something about it that feels so very decadent!"

"More decadent than having sex with your own son?"

She laughs. "Given that he was the one performing analingus on me, it was a cumulative effect! But as he ran his tongue around that hole and kissed it, I could feel my arousal running down my thigh. I was literally dripping!"

"Did you and Mike ever have anal sex?"

"No, not in the sense I'm sure you mean. He never fucked my ass, I mean, simply because neither of us is particularly aroused by that, rather than through any 'moral' considerations. After all, my son and I were screwing like rabbits every chance we got, so neither of us were feeling particularly constrained by conventional morality! But I loved him licking my ass and he loved doing it - and very shortly after that we discovered that we liked it just as much when we changed places in that act. There are a lot of nerves there, and having those nerves teased with a tongue feels wonderful! In fact, he made me come that way."

"And you came loudly?"

"I always do if I'm not gagged," she giggles. "Mike loves my shouted profanity, and I barely even realize I'm doing it, much less have any ability to control it. So, yes, I am quite certain I shouted something along the lines of 'Lick my ass, motherfucker,' or 'Tongue that hole and make me fucking come.' Something in that genre. It was hardly intellectually stimulating, but my man wasn't complaining."

"And it would have been difficult for him at any rate, with his tongue buried in your bum."

"Very true! He was putting his mouth to better use than talking. Anyway, I was still bobbing along on the ripples of that orgasm when Mike manhandled me to the washing machine. I was helpless, he could have tossed me outside nude and I would barely have been conscious of my surroundings. However, I absolutely did realize what was going on when he pressed me up against the machine so that my clit touched it - the vibrations from it were electrifying! In the aroused state I was in, that alone might have been enough to push me over into another orgasm, but it was then that he took me by the hips again and slid his cock into me. Oh! That orgasm! I lifted up onto my toes and ground my clit into the machine as he took me from behind. I tried to straighten up, but he put one hand in the middle of my back and forced me chest-down onto the lid so I could feel the vibrations in my nipples as well. He took me hard, fast, and all I could do was lie there and come and feel him possess me. It was a perfect moment in time. When he came inside me, I felt so very happy, so very complete. That was a very memorable afternoon!"

We see Mike now as the interviewer asks, "During that two-and-a-half week period, was there one sexual encounter with your mother that you find particularly memorable?"

Mike grins. "There's like twenty of 'em. But yeah, there's one I still think about. Mom and I were really careful about what we did and when. We had to be super careful to keep from getting caught. We always made sure we were alone, we always made sure of everybody's schedule, we always made sure we couldn't be spotted or overheard, and we always made sure we had time to get cleaned up before we saw anyone else came home. We always did that. At first."

"At first?" the interviewer asks.

"Yeah. We were real careful at first. We made sure we'd get done like an hour before anybody got home so we'd have a chance to wash sheets, take a shower, be sure that all the stray underwear and clothes were picked up off the floor and all the cum drips were mopped up. But after like a week we started to get comfortable. We'd done it probably fifteen times or more during that week, so we were getting used to being together. I mean, at first every time we were together there was still this adrenaline rush like we were gonna get caught or somebody would find out or something, but once that wore off it started feeling like it was...'routine' isn't the right word, because it never, ever got routine, but it started feeling less dangerous. And when something starts to feel less dangerous, you get relaxed and take less precautions."

"How did that process go? What corners got cut first?"

"The timing. When we were together we didn't want it to end, so we kept pushing it later and later before we stopped. We shrunk the time from an hour to half an hour, just barely enough time to get sheets in the washer and catch a shower. More than once we'd just barely gotten cleaned up and the wash running before dad or Olivia came home."

"Were you conscious of this?"

"Oh yeah, of course. It was always, 'Just once more,' 'Just a few more minutes cuddling,' 'Just a little longer in the shower together.' We knew we were pushing it, but it's not like we were doing it with anyone else in the house...yet. We figured we were being careful enough. Which was stupid. I mean sooner or later we were bound to get caught. But then hindsight is 20/20."

"What about birth control?"

Mike makes a wry, amused face. "I was honestly starting to get worried because we weren't taking any precautions at all. When it was all new I wasn't thinking about that, I was just thinking about her and the sex, but once we settled into it, yeah it became a concern for me. And it's not like we were even taking, like, elementary precautions. Unless I came in her mouth, I was coming in her pussy - and I only came in her mouth like twice a week. That left a lot of spunk up inside her. But then she actually got her period like...two weeks or so after the party, I think. Right around the time we did this thing that I'm about to tell you."

"Was that a relief?"

"It was, yeah, but not really in the way you'd expect. It basically meant I stopped thinking about it at all. It was like, 'Oh, hey, I didn't knock her up, I don't have to worry about that anymore!' Which was idiotic, but when you're madly in love with someone - and you're 18 years old - you don't really think clearly. I mean, yeah, I didn't knock her up in those two weeks, but she was a fertile woman and I was a potent guy and we were doing it multiple times a day. Sooner or later biology was gonna happen.

"Anyway, this one time dad was at work and I think Olivia was on a road trip with friends, so we knew we had all day long. We fucked in the living room, then in the kitchen, then in the bathroom, then I think in the kitchen again, and then we wound up in my bedroom. We knew it was gonna be the last one of the day just based on what time it was, so we were really milking it for all it was worth."

"Was the last one of the day always a long session?"

"Oh yeah. It was like, yeah, if we have to go twelve hours without acknowledging that we were fucking, we wanted enough to carry us over. And besides, that was like my sixth or seventh orgasm of the day. I was a healthy 18-year-old, but there's still a limit to how fast you can make the spunk, right? So we went past the half-hour mark before we had to start worrying about cleaning up - I think we'd barely gotten started by then - and then the 20-minute mark...then the 15-minute mark. And we were both watching the time by then, because we knew we were really pushing it.

"Mom started to get worried I wouldn't finish in time, so she started doing all this Kegel magic which, had it been my first or second time of the day, would have gotten me off in ten seconds. But I was running dry! I remember nailing her to the mattress, just hammering her down, me on top, her folded double with her ankles up on my shoulders, kissing just as hard as we were fucking, right? And man, we were making a fucking racket too, with my headboard rattling the wall. It sounded like the whole place was gonna come down around us, and that's not even counting the sex sounds and the moaning and the filth that came out of her mouth when my lips weren't on hers. Like, even my balls slapping her ass were loud.

"There came this point when we realized that if we wanted to cover up the evidence and even just take a quick shower, we had to stop then. I mean, we had to stop right then. I glanced at the clock and saw what time it was, and then she looked at the clock and I could see worry in her eyes...no, not worry, just concern. Just acknowledgment that, hey, it's time to come or get off the mom, right? And for just a split second I started to slow down, like my rhythm faltered...and then I kissed her hard and started fucking again."

"How did she react to that? I mean she must have known what that meant."

"Of course she did. She just moaned into my mouth and squeezed my cock so hard with her pussy that it felt like she was trying to rip it off. It was maybe the most turned on I'd seen her up to that point. It was like...yeah, fuck it, let's go for it. Let's do it."

"You were willing to be caught in the act by your father?"

"Well it wasn't like that...we thought. It was more like we were willing to take a chance on both of us being all sweated up and having my room smell like a brothel still when dad got home, right? We'd never done that before. We figured we still had time to finish before dad got home, but, like, my cum was going to be running into her panties when she greeted him at the door."

"That didn't worry you?"

"It should have, but it didn't. Not then, like, not right then. All I wanted was to put my seed as deep into my woman as I could get it. I wasn't thinking about shit else. And she responded to that, you know? She responded to the fact that I was willing to flaunt it a little to dad, to take the risk that dad might realize something was up. Now, it wasn't much of a risk, because dad was pretty fucking oblivious at this point, but it was more a risk than we'd taken before, and what's sexier than danger? And we thought we'd be done before dad got home, because he was regular as clockwork. Usually.

"So there we were, goin' at it - and then we heard the garage door open. The door was on a track that gave off this loud squeak you could hear all through the house, so we knew right away what it was, and we knew it had to be dad not Olivia because only him and mom parked in the garage. So, fuck! Dad was home!"

"What did you do?"

Mike grins. "I looked mom in the eye and slammed in as hard as I could."

"With your father in the house?"

"He was in his car, in the garage," Mike corrects. "But yeah. Just knowing he was there was the edge I needed to come. Mom's eyes got gigantic and she started to howl, so I kissed her and came as deep inside her as I could. Her insides were just freaking on my cock, spasming, doing things she'd never done before. She sucked every drop of cum right out of my balls. Usually the seventh or eighth orgasm of the day is a little one, but that...what was one of the best I've ever had."

"So she approved of this?"

"Well...yeah. Her whole body shook. I could feel her thighs quaking where they wrapped around my body. I think we fucking levitated off the bed for a few seconds there."

"So you simply laid there post-coitus as your father came in the house and -"

"No! Good Lord no!" Mike laughs. "Are you fucking kidding? I don't think I'd really finished coming before I was up and yanking my clothes on - well, my shorts. I ran downstairs and was in the kitchen, shirtless and sweaty and stinking of sex, and I was just reaching into the fridge for a soda when dad came strolling in the door."

"What did he do?"

"He said hello," Mike shrugs. "I told him I'd been out for a run. He said the power had gone out in their building so everybody had left a half-hour early. Mom took a quick shower and came down a few minutes later. That was that, except for the looks mom and I kept giving each other all day."

"What sort of looks?"

"The sort of looks two people who just got away with something they really shouldn't have gotten away with give each other. I mean...we absolutely, without a doubt shoulda been caught then, but we weren't."

"What effect did that have on you?"

"We got more careful for about a week," Mike says, "and then we got more reckless. A lot more reckless."

We now see Olivia, who says, "This whole thing was starting to drive me a little crazy. I mean...wouldn't it? Once you start thinking something like that about your own mom and brother, you're going to find it's hard to stop thinking about it until you get proof one way or the other. It's just...you don't want to know, but you have to know."

"What did you do?" the interviewer asks.

"It was frustrating!" Olivia replies with a laugh. "Because, look, I thought what mom and Mike were doing - or what I thought they were doing - was really creepy, but everything I could think of to get evidence was just as creepy."

"Explain?"

"OK, so the first thought I had was putting a cam in Mike's room or my parents' bedroom to get video. But then I started thinking about how creepy that was, that I was trying to get a video of two family members doing it. And besides, if I was wrong - and I had to admit that was a possibility - then I was the creep. If they weren't doing anything and Mike found my cam in his bedroom? I mean...what would he think of me?"

"He might have thought you had prurient interest in him."

"I know! And what if he'd have reciprocated? Oh my god, I'd have died of embarrassment! I'd have had to run away from home."

"At the very least. What did you think of next?"

"I kept trying to catch them doing stuff. Not actually screwing, but kissing or...something. Anything."

"With what result?"

"Nothing! I saw them giving each other looks all the time, but those could have been completely innocent. Maybe they had an inside joke, you know? Or maybe I was just imagining the whole thing. It could have been confirmation bias, just me seeing what I expected to see and what I was looking for."

"There was no physical evidence?"

"Once I found some...um...'soiled' sheets on Mike's bed, but that didn't mean anything. He was officially dating that Hannah chick, and she was bragging to everybody about how much she was getting from him so that didn't prove anything. Hell, maybe he had a wet dream. And then toward the end of July they both started acting a little spooked for a while, so I started wondering if I had been imagining the whole thing."

"Your mother had changed her wardrobe, of course."

"Oh yeah," Olivia nods. "She was suddenly dressing a lot sexier, and not just her tight tee shirts. She bought a bunch of sexy bras and panties, a bunch of really seductive lingerie. And all of a sudden she was definitely acting like she was getting it regular. But that could have just meant she was having an affair with some guy not named Mike Larsen."

"But wouldn't that have been just as important to know?"

Olivia makes a slightly surprised, slightly disgusted face. "No! If she was getting outside action I didn't even want to know."

"That's a...slightly curious attitude."

"Why? Mom's a human woman, and believe it or not, human women need sex just like human men do. It was obvious that dad wasn't giving it to her."

"How was that obvious?"

Olivia frowns, then laughs. "Have you met my dad? He's an awesome guy and I adore him, but I can't even really imagine him having sex. Can you?"

"I generally try not to imagine other men having sex."

She laughs again. "OK, well I do, and I can't. But mom's different. She's just more...physical. Dad's in awesome shape, especially for a man his age, but he does it because it's healthy. Mom's a dancer. She loves to move, she loves to sweat, she loves exertion. Dad's up in his head a lot more than mom is. Mom is just a really physical person, and sex is part of that. So of course she'd want it, and if she wasn't getting it from dad then it was perfectly understandable that she'd go outside the marriage."

"But that's not something you'd want to know?" the interviewer repeats.

"No. Sex is part of a successful marriage - or at least it is if at least one of the people in the marriage wants sex. Mom wasn't acting unhappy. She was happier than she'd been before, in fact. She wasn't taking anything away from dad. She needed it, dad wasn't giving it to her, she was getting it from somebody else. I was fine with that. I mean, there was this hot guy like two houses down that was always giving her the eye, and if she was fucking him I'd have been happy for her as long as it didn't break up the marriage."

"So then why were you trying so hard to catch her and Mike?"

"Because that would be creepy! Jeez. That's obvious."

There is a silent pause as the camera lingers on Olivia. At length, the interviewer asks, "So what did you do then?"

She shrugs and says, "I made a plan."

The screen goes black and we see a card with white letters:

July 24 - July 30

Emily appears. "Bob returning unexpectedly while Mike and I were making love was terribly frightening. Of course the sheer danger of it was tremendously erotic in the instant it happened, but that was because Mike and I were already making love when that element was introduced. At that point we never would have done anything had we known Bob would return while we were making love."