Folie a Deux, Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did it cause a change in your behavior?" the interviewer asks.

"Oh my yes," Emily assures us solemnly. "Speaking for myself, I was quite terrified. It was an eye-opening moment, to come so close to being discovered in that way. Had Bob simply parked outside the garage, as he sometimes does, we'd never have heard him until he came up the stairs and caught my son and I in flagrante delicto, and that would have been catastrophic."

"I was really rattled by it," Mike confirms as we see him again. "Once the buzz had worn off, we were like, 'Shit, that was insane.' It was too goddamn close, right? If dad had walked in on us it would have been...bad."

"Did you and your mother discuss what to do from there?" the interviewer asks.

"No. That was the weird thing, we never actually discussed anything. At first we just let pressure build up until we had to act. Then we stopped even trying to keep our hands off each other. Now this happened, and we both pulled back at the same time and basically went cold turkey."

Emily reappears as the interviewer asks, "Was it difficult to go from such frequent intimate contact to no intimacy at all?"

Emily does something very un-Emily-like: she gives a short, sharp bark of loud laughter, then cuts herself off sharply with a look of contrition on her face. "Yes," she says, an embarrassed flush on her cheeks. "Yes, it was challenging."

Mike again. "It was hard as fuck," Mike confirms. "I was hard as fuck, all the time. We saw each other all the time, however many times a day, and that built up steam between us. We were used to letting that steam off...multiple times a day. Multiple times. And all of a sudden we were just letting it build and build and build? Of course it was hard, dude.

"Something had to give. We were in a situation that couldn't last. We couldn't keep going this way. I'd have busted wide open. I wouldn't have been able to make it."

"There was certainly a large and ever-increasing amount of stress," Emily says as she appears again, "but the real danger was that the stress would cause us to be caught in some indiscretion."

"Being caught having sex," the interviewer clarifies.

"No, we were not having sex, so we couldn't be caught doing it," Emily explains patiently. "However, that did not mean that we were not showing signs of stress. I could barely take my eyes off of Mike, and he apparently felt the same way because he was perpetually staring at me in a way that is hardly appropriate for a more typical relationship between mother and son. Very quickly I entered a state where I was almost constantly sexually aroused, and when one is constantly aroused without a release, it becomes very difficult to conceal that fact. I recall one family dinner when I, sitting across the table from my son, was so aroused that I could smell my own scent even over those of the food. And Mike, of course, had a continuous erection...and his erections are of a size that they are difficult to conceal."

"So you were afraid that your husband and daughter would notice you were horny?"

"I was afraid that we would be seen giving each other lustful looks, since we were exchanging them with great frequency. Mike was a young, ardent man, and young and ardent men can be very impetuous. I was afraid he would choose an inopportune moment to steal a kiss or a grope or to say an unguarded word. There were hundreds of ways we might have given ourselves away."

"But that didn't happen."

"Not yet, no. But something, somewhere had to give."

We see Olivia once more. "The rising tension was so, so, so obvious. When those two were together in a room there was like this static electricity charge hanging in the air when they weren't looking at each other, and it was like lightning when they locked eyes. And it was so, so, so obvious that it was erotic tension."

"What did you make of it?" the interviewer asks.

"I didn't know. I didn't know they'd backed off of each other, so I didn't know why they suddenly went from sly smiles to, like, their eyes bugging out and their teeth grinding and being all fidgety all the time. I mean, if it was any other two people I'd have just told them to get a room, but...not appropriate in this case!"

"So what did you do?"

"I kept watch. And that plan I mentioned before? I put it into action."

Black screen with white letters:

July 31

"I remember that night," Mike laughs. "Not like I'm ever gonna forget it. We'd had a big dinner, and it was the first time in a few days that Olivia had been around for it so it was kind of an event. I volunteered to help mom with the dishes just so I could spend time alone in the same room with her, but she told me she'd handle it herself."

"I knew I was reaching my breaking point," Emily explains. "My whole body ached for Mike, but more than that, my whole soul ached for him. Not having him, being deprived of him, was physically painful. I knew very well that if I had been in the kitchen alone with Mike, I would have broken down and begged him to take me."

"With Bob and Olivia in the house?" the interviewer asks.

"With Bob and Olivia in the next room," Emily corrects. "It had reached that point. I could not risk it."

"I went up to my bedroom and texted some friends for a half an hour or so," Mike says, "but then I remembered I needed to wash a shirt that I'd gotten really dirty at work, so I went down the basement and made up a load of wash."

"I didn't know that Mike had gone downstairs," we see Emily say. "I knew there was a little washing that needed to be done, and Olivia and her friends had left the family room in the basement a mess, so when I was done with the dishes I went into the basement and into the laundry room."

"I was in the laundry when mom walked in," Mike says, "and we both froze. We locked eyes and just...froze, staring at each other. I know it was only a couple of seconds, if that, but subjectively the moment just hung there. I don't think my heart beat. I'm pretty sure I didn't have a rational thought."

Emily again. "We stared at each other for a split second, and then he was on me and we were kissing very fiercely. He crashed into me like a wave and I opened myself for him."

"I think mom got my name out before I shut her up with my tongue in her mouth," Mike says. "It was fuckin' game on. Neither of us were gonna stop."

"The whole thing happened in such a rush!" Emily says breathlessly. "It was a flurry of motion, pushing enough clothes aside that we could consummate, devouring each other with our kisses. Somehow my shorts ended up kicked across the room and my panties on top of the dryer. Mike had me up against the wall with one of my legs riding up on his hip as he slammed himself into me!"

"It was pretty fierce," Mike chuckles. "I had a week of pent-up aggression to let loose, and man did she get every bit of it. Pretty soon I needed to pull back from the kiss to actually be able to breathe, and of course she started to howl."

"I can't help it!" Emily laughs as we see her again. "Even when I'm not getting fucked so hard I can't sit down the next day - and I couldn't sit down the day after that fucking - I simply spew filth and scream when I'm having good sex."

"And this was good sex?" the interviewer asks.

She purrs a, "Woooonnnnnderful sex, even if my poor little pussy was bruised and battered the next day."

"So I did the only thing I could," Mike continues with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I covered her mouth with my hand and fucked her even harder!"

"The feeling of his hand muffling my screams simply made me come all the harder!" Emily laughs as she reappears. "I was being slammed against the wall with every thrust, my cunt was being battered to a pulp, and I was utterly helpless to do anything but take it. Having my screams muffled by my son's hand was simply the icing on the cake."

"We didn't last long," Mike says. "Not after a week, and not with dad and Olivia one floor above. She was coming like a waterfall and pussy-dancing on my cock. It was too much. I don't think the whole thing lasted ten minutes before we were done."

Emily nods to herself at the recollection. "I think we were both in shock at the recklessness of it all. To have done what we did with the rest of the family within shouting distance was mad, especially given how I shout. It was the purest luck that we weren't discovered, and we both knew it."

"The way the basement was laid out, we were fucking with just a plywood wall between us and the stairs," Mike says. "If Olivia or dad had opened the basement door, there would have been no doubt what was going on. Dumb fucking luck, right? But it taught us a lesson about goin' cold turkey."

"We dressed again quickly," Emily tells us, "and we talked as I felt my son's cum leaking from my body into my panties. We had a very hushed, very hurried discussion about what had happened and we both agreed that we'd been foolish to try to simply stop something that was so...powerful. We couldn't stop."

Mike reappears. "At the same time, though, we couldn't just go at it like we had been before dad almost caught us, right? We needed to be really, really careful. We needed to be absolutely positive we never did anything when there was even a little chance of getting caught."

"In the end, we made a rule that...well, ought to have worked," Emily says. "We would only have sex when we had enough time to get fully cleaned up and have everything put back in order with, at the very least, 90 minutes to spare. Of course that meant that we could not do it nearly as often as we had been before."

"It wasn't like I was delighted by that rule, but it made sense," Mike says. "We had to be careful. It just meant we could look forward to our times together more, is what I thought. Sounded like as good a solution as we could manage."

Another black screen with white lettering:

August 4

Olivia reappears as the interviewer asks, "So what was this plan you had?"

"I'd pretend to go to work, then double back to the house after like an hour or two," she says. "I rode my bike to work when it wasn't raining, and there was a way to get almost up to the back door without being seen from the house. I might have used that way once or twice when I'd sneaked out without permission. So I'd come up to the house and check it out. If Mike's car and mom's car were both there, I'd look in the windows and stuff to see if I could see them."

"And that must have borne fruit."

"Not right away. At first all I saw was one or the other in a room by themselves looking pissed off and frustrated. But the third time.."

"What happened then?"

"When I got up to the house I did the peeking and didn't see anybody. Then I saw Mike's shorts and underwear in a pile by the sofa, like he'd been sitting there when he took them off and just left them when he walked out of the room."

"That was unusual?"

Olivia laughs. "Gee, ya think? Of course it was unusual!"

"And did you hear anything?"

"Nah, it was hot as hell that day, just brutal, so the house was shut up and the AC was on. So I let myself in...and as soon as I opened the door, I heard it."

"Heard what?"

"Mom swearing. Mom never swears, but I could hear her voice coming from upstairs saying just the filthiest shit, just a stream of it."

"What was she saying?"

Olivia blushes. "I'm not gonna repeat what my mom was saying as she was getting fucked, jeez! But, like, there was no doubt that was what I was hearing. So I pulled out my phone and started recording."

Olivia's face is replaced by a shaky cellphone video. The bearer of the phone moves slowly up a staircase. We hear Emily's voice, muffled and first and thick with lust, calling out. Only a few words can be made out initially: "Fuck...pound me...use my fucking..."

As the bearer of the phone tops the stairs and begins to move down the hallway toward an open door, Emily's voice gets louder and more distinct. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! You know how much I need it, you know how much I need your fat cock in my tight little cunt! Give it to me! Give it to me, you motherfucker!"

At last the camera reaches the door and slowly, cautiously is pushed so that it can see what's going on inside the room. It is obviously the master bedroom, which means that the bed that comes into sight is the marriage bed. The video is badly framed, but it's clear what's happening. We see two people, a man and a woman, lying on the bed with the man on top; the spray of golden hair we catch from further up is additional confirmation that the woman in question is Emily, as if her voice weren't enough proof. Her legs are wrapped around his waist with her ankles crossed behind his back, and we see between his braced legs as an impressive cock saws in and out of a pussy. "Fuck! I love your cock so much, Mike! I love your cock inside me, it belongs inside me every day, every fucking minute! Give it to me! Harder! Fuck yes I love being your filthy little slut, baby, I just love it! Yes!"

The screen fades to black and the credits start to roll, but we hear an additional fifteen seconds or so of Emily begging her son to fuck her before that too fades away, leaving us in silence for the rest of the credits.