Following the Sun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught up to Cathy at the bottom of a rugged downhill. She was breathing heavily and wiping away sweat said she was out of shape.

He drew in close and kissed her.

"That was lovely," she said smiling. "Now fuck off."

Mr Cool lost it. He felt rejected so fucked off, riding blindly and thinking such a rude bitch. That had been totally unnecessary. She could have simply told him to not touch her. Perhaps she had been saying exactly that?"

He powered along a level section, took the right fork and then took another fork without really thinking about it and when deciding to return to Cathy realized he hadn't a clue where she was and she had his map of the trails.

Fuck.

Well when he'd taken off the sun had been mostly on his back. Well that was something. He headed into the sun and came to a fast-flowing river.

Fuck.

He scratched his balls nervously. It would be so embarrassing if she had to call out a search party. God the family would wet themselves laughing over that story.

Pete thought he heard an unusual sound.

He listened intently but it did not repeat.

Well it would be twilight within half an hour. He must be close to the camp, but how close and in which direction and then smiled. Of course if he got to a high point he'd see the blazing lights of Denver in the night sky. The jet aircraft he was hearing appeared to be heading in different directions so they were no use.

Then he heard Cathy yell from close-by, "Pete-ta. Pete-ta."

He yelled, "Over here by the riverbank."

Cathy found the track and came up to Mr Cool.

"Were you lost?"

"Who me? Of course not."

"In which direction is our camp."

Mr Cool pointed in the direction of the setting sun.

"Okay, you're not lost. But we must always come out in the wilderness with two maps because we ride like brainless kids, attempting to out-do one another and so are bound to become separated at times. Were you angry at me telling you to fuck off after you kissed me?"

"Who me?"

"Yes you."

"Yes."

"Thanks for being. I just was attempting to set ground rules and tried talking to you in language and manner that I thought you'd understand clearly. There must be no contact between us."

"I understand. I find you attractive Cathy."

"Shut up," she grinned.

"I apologize Cathy. I actually kissed you because I was happy, glad to be having company if only for a short while and..."

"I accept that Pete. What say we kiss but limit it to a goodnight and a good morning kiss? But brief kisses."

"Okay hand me the map please. We must get back before nightfall otherwise we'll be out with the raccoons and snakes and rats."

"Ohmigod, hurry and find the correct route darling."

Darling? Hmmm.

They blundered out of the woods in darkness, greatly relieved and censuring themselves for not having carried torches.

Pete expected to be chastised but as they rode into the camp Cathy said, "That was so exciting darling. It's years since I've had an adventure like that.

In the RV they kissed goodnight and Pete, who was reading rather than watching TV, had left a light on over her bed expecting to watch Cathy undress. But after her shower she changed in the bathroom and emerged wearing a middle-aged woman's short nightdress and what appeared to be matching panties or probably more accurately, matching bloomers.

Next morning was overcast and cool. Well they were just into fall. They decided to go out for breakfast and do some shopping. They found everything they wanted in a nearby shopping strip. After eating they separated and later when they met Cathy led him to a cycle shop where she'd purchased two trail bikes, helmets and backpacks with emergency packs inside them.

"You don't mind?"

"No, no. We have under floor area called a mini garage to stow them. They'd get paint chips though."

"They are trail bikes."

Pete went to kiss her and stopped.

Her eyes were smiling. "It's okay; do it."

They kissed, again not hugging.

"How was that?"

"Lovely. You are a very warm person Cathy."

Slowly her face colored.

They returned to the camp by cab because Cathy wasn't dressed for cycling and they were also carrying shopping.

Pete, cheeks aflame, handed Cathy a shopping bag.

"Oh what's this?"

"I saw you in your nightwear last night. I thought with a body like yours you ought to dress like a younger woman."

"God just how young?" Cathy said, appearing not at all offended. She ripped at the packaging, clearly excited.

It was a semi-transparent shortie nightdress without panties, French and beautifully made.

"This is beautiful Peter," she said, kissing him on the cheek "Thank you. So you think I should dress younger do?"

"Well it was just a thought and I acted spontaneously. I have no business suggesting what you should wear."

"Well I'm going into Denver for the rest of the day. Don't worry if I'm late. Try out both bikes. It will pay to check all nuts and screws. Take a map."

She called a cab and Pete walked out to the park entrance with her.

CHAPTER 3

A stranger walked up to the RV, female. Pete was outside under the awning wondering about having another beer or to wait for Cathy.

The great-looking chick with great uplift at the chest and loaded with shopping bags said to him sexily, "Hello sailor."

Pete peered at her. "Cathy?"

"Of course it is. You are responsible for this makeover. It cost my a small fortune but has been worth every cent."

"I'll pay."

"No you won't. My feel are killing me in these high heels and I desperately need to monster a drink."

"Yes ma'am," Peter said, taking her shopping and telling her to take off her shoes, loosen her bra and relax.

He arrived with the drinks and said, "You look sensational, not a bit over-done."

The former mousy brown hair had been restyled and was now colored in multiple blonde shades. She had full eye-make up, her eyebrows had been thinned and shaped, her standard stud earrings were now dropping glitter things and she, well, just looked heaps younger.

He looked lower and said earnestly, "Have you loosened your bra."

"No I'll do it now, " she said, pushing them forward and staring but finding it impossible to lock gazes because Pete's eyes were flitting about like the eyes of a fugitive until she ceased arching her back.

Cathy picked up her drink, barely concealing a thin sly smile.

Pete said, "I'd like to pull out of here in the morning. There's too much noise, especially from aircraft and these sites are too close. I prefer a bit of space."

"I find all that very agreeable. I feel I'm been watched."

"You are. I'm sorry."

"Not you, idiot. I mean by other campers."

"Yeah, well cities and big towns are not the places to be and neither are tight camping grounds. No more of that, eh?"

"Yes right. I probably can survive a month without visiting a mall."

"A month? Will you stay a month with me?"

"That's to be decided. I must establish how well I can work on the road."

"That's an idea. You can work while we drive. You can sit in here so long as you sit in one of those seats over there and use the seatbelt. I'll get a seat belt fitted to a seat at the dining table to provide a good work area."

"Fine and look, don't be shy to say when I've outstayed my welcome."

When they returned inside after a cookout of steak and salad, Pete was disappointed he didn't get to see all the shopping modeled. He sat reading with a reading lamp behind him and the light on over Cathy's bed, hoping.

Cathy came out of the shower wearing the new nightie and did a twirl. He caught a flash of pubic hair. God she wasn't wearing panties.

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful, a real star."

She giggled and switched off the overhead light. She said goodnight and he replied, thinking they'd not kissed; so much for undertakings.

Pete awoke in the bedroom next morning to find Cathy standing over him with coffee. As she leaned forward to hand it to him he caught a faint whiff of pussy. He almost trembled thinking was she doing this knowing he might catch her scent, the scent of a woman. He looked up and caught what he reckoned was a knowing look but she turned and was gone. Pete reached down and handled his hardening dick. God if she bent down in that outfit he wouldn't be able to stop leaping at her.

Sitting on the end of the bed drinking coffee, Pete looked out into the main interior. He'd expected Cathy to go into the bathroom to dress. With the slider out there was plenty of room, not like in his former camper van. But she didn't. She was standing sideways to him and removed her nightie. She was putting on her bra when he called, "Is that part of your shopping?"

"Yes," she said, turning to face him, her chest pushed forward as she hooked the fastener. "Do you like it? It's very modern for me."

She had great-looking heavy hangers, now being hoisted and Pete could see although she had a bush it was clipped. He had to wet his lips with a tongue flick before he was able to reply. "It's very pretty and the coloring suits you."

"Thanks. Now that you've seen me is it okay if I sunbath raw when we get to what...roomrocking... no that's not right. Um dry camping?"

"You meant boondocking. Sure providing I'm free to look at you."

"Yeah that will be okay. Nature's views will be better."

"I love the look of your big tits Cathy."

She didn't answer, didn't look at him. The important thing though, he thought, she'd remained calm. Christ was that a smile?

They left after the rush hour was over, taking I-25 and heading towards Colorado Springs.

"Grab the map or use the GPS to look at places where you might like to discuss detouring to visit. Don't pick routes with steep windy passes. You can use the GPS to check terrain. To use the GPS..."

Touching her new hair color, Cathy said, "I'm not a Blonde Bunny. I know how to work a GPS device. Perhaps I can show you how to extract its optimum potential?"

"You can skip offering classes Blondie. I'm busy on never-ending vacation. Might I suggest you do any phoning while we are in urban limits as we are in mountainous territory although reception should be okay along the interstate."

"Good idea. Well I'm off inside to work. Give me a kiss."

Well that was promising and that particular conversation and her kiss gave Pete the impression she was warming to him. God, he might not be the only one feeling like sex! He almost whooped.

Cathy returned after two hours and they pulled off the highway for a break.

"How did it go?"

She smiled. "Very productive actually. You have no idea how many interruptions I get each hour at the office. At the same time being away from the office means my business will fade away due to lack of personal contact."

"Advertise on Google, advising would-be clients its cash up front."

She looked at Pete thoughtfully and said that was something to think about but at her charge-out rate her clientele would be thin on the ground.

"You'll be listing your charge out rate, your standing in the profession and experience. So people looking for online accountancy services including advice will know what to expect. Also if you do this add you work from a mobile office in an RV and I'll create a web page for you so folk can follow your travels. That should attract business from RVers."

Cathy was staring at him again.

Back on board they looked at the map on the GPS and Cathy pointed out a possible place of interest as it would appear to be a canyon with views across to mountains. Pete used other software and found public land where dry camping was permitted. He set the route into the GPS.

"God beam my down Scotty," Cathy said, obviously impressed.

They had been looking at the screen almost touching heads. Pete could feel her presence as well as smell her skin, well her make-up. He wondered if she could smell him. If she could were her nipples hardening? He imagined reaching to find out or perhaps better still asking were her nipples hardening?

'Go on have a go,' his inner voice was screaming.

Pete remaining close said, "Cathy."

She turned to him and they kissed. She made no effort to break away and neither was he in any hurry. She finally broke and smiling said, "That was lovely" and stroked down one side of his face.

"God Cathy."

"Come on, we are in quite a public place here in this big window cockpit. Cockpit? Ooooh."

"Um right. Start your engine Pete," Pete laughed lightly, to indicate he wasn't coming on too strongly.

The designated camping ground was long and narrow while the valley was way too wide to be called an intimate valley. They could see only a small RV three hundred yards up on their side of the small river. Their hoped-for unrestricted view of The Rockies was partially blocked by the Front Range.

Pete explained to Cathy how the automatic leveling system functioned and why and she said she should have known that having a level platform was important but hadn't thought about it. "Very interesting. I suppose while here we are on water rationing."

"Yes."

The cloud cover was dispersing and Cathy went to the edge of the river, spread a blanket and sunbathed. She was nude apart from a hand towel draped round her neck and she was wearing sunglasses.

Pete stayed away and read under the awning on the other wide of the RV that also was in the shade of a tree.

About 12:30 Cathy entered the RV, apparently limited herself to twenty minutes in the sun. She turned on the CD player and called, "Pete darling."

Pete sighed, thinking she might have a job for him but that could be rubbing tanning oil on to her tits. Oh yeah?

He found Cathy on his bed; her legs were wide open.

"Strip off and come to me darling."

"Are you sure? Er what about a condom... should I lock the door?"

"Darling I'm on heat, warmed by the sun and thinking disgustingly about sex. Do you want sex or not?"

He ripped off his polo shirt and pulled down his shorts and briefs in the one practiced movement.

"Let me see it? God it's a beauty, just as Sharon said."

"What?"

"Girls talk to their mother Pete. Don't worry."

Pete was eager to get his lips round a big fat nipple but knew she'd expect better than that from him.

He fell between her legs carefully and pulled himself over her to kiss her gently.

Cathy made murmuring sounds at the back of her throat, and kissed him with open lips but her teeth had not yet parted. She stroked down the side of his face, establishing in Pete's mind that she was a face stroker and usually women like that were the best at jerking him off.

He grinned and hoped Cathy could feel his grin in their latest kiss.

* * *

At the outset, Cathy became excited when coming up with the thought of Neville and she joining Pete Kurtz on his live-in-a-bus safari or whatever it was called. Both her daughters had loved it, obviously, and had not a single complaint about Pete. It looked to be the perfect mini-vacation.

Aware that she'd only had committed adultery twice in her married life, and both times very briefly, Cathy believed most women had far more escapades than that. Most women, she reminded herself. She then thought she'd have to be very devious to have sex with Pete when Neville was hovering. Of course they could send him to get supplies. Perfect.

When Neville had sprung that lie on her his arrangement with his locum had toppled over she was devastated, er momentarily. And then her mind slipped into gear. She'd go without him, without anyone. Brilliant!

Since arriving she'd begun her systematically seduction of Pete, first by acting aloof and a bit bossy and then gradually easing off to allow him to believe he was in with a chance. She'd felt it necessary to do this because when talking to her Sharon she'd said no female was safe with Pete around if he had one hand on his dick. But then as if sensing her mom's hidden excitement, Sharon reiterated her earlier comment that Peter was only interested in young pussy.

God the stupid guy, Cathy had thought. He didn't know what he was missing.

Cathy had been appalled when arriving at the camp to find just how close the campsites were. She thought the nearest neighbors would hear a condom pack being ripped open. Damn. She had to get Pete out of there.

They reached the latest campsite she forgot its unappealing name and found it really was wilderness, with only one other RV in sight. She was now used to the term RV. After sunbathing, the temperature was probably 70F, she walked back to the RV, a little disappointed that Pete had not gone down to talk to her and eye her body. Well at least that told her she'd have to fuck him.

She went inside, switched on the CD and giggled and said quietly, "Nellie and Sharon, look what I'm about to do." She licked a finger and rubbed up her nipples.

* * *

Peter pushed his tongue against Cathy's teeth and they parted and that stiffened his cock even more as her tongued entwined with his. He wondered if her pussy was pulsating; that could be because she appeared to be excited, er on heat as she'd termed it.

Saliva was running down her face, generated by both of them. He reached under his chest and squeezed a nipple between two fingers and then lifted slightly to get a whole hand round a breast and dug in his fingers and squeezed.

"Oh-oh. Pete please. Shove it in."

What missionary? That was the position her mom would have taught her. "Up on your hands and knees," he commanded thickly, keen to get those hangers swinging and grabbing at them.

"Very well but be careful where you go with that thing."

Later when Pete flopped on to his back still panting heavily and the spinning sensation and colored flashes gone from his eyes, he asked confidently, "How was that?"

"The best I have had for some time."

He frowned. Huh, how fucking romantic was that?

Cathy pulled his hand down between her legs and because of the flowing wetness Pete was able to slip in three fingers quite easily. Actually she'd been tighter than he'd expected and had played his rod with internal muscles with the skill of an accomplished angler. She was great, quite terrific in fact. His fingers were making quite disgusting squelching sounds that they both ignored.

"You really like sex, don't you?"

"Oh yeah baby."

After Cathy shuddered to another climax and then returned from the bathroom she asked Pete what was his forward thinking.

"We need to be out of Colorado by the end of the month. It starts snowing here in October so it's no use sticking round and making it difficult for ourselves. Even it we're not in areas of early snowfall it will become much colder."

"We?"

"Are you saying you haven't thought of staying on longer than a month?"

There was silence.

"Cathy?"

"Well yes, I was thinking about it while sunbathing and then finalized my thinking after that great sex. Um that's if you'll have me."

"Yes and you can stay with me permanently if that's your wish."

"Permanently?"

"Yes. I know that means leaving your family but we can go there and visit them, or at least visit those who want to see us or, if they prefer, to see just you."

"B-but is that doing the right thing?"

"That's for you to answer Cathy. I have no family to consider or to answer to. There's no hurry, tell me when you're ready.

The older couple from the other RV sauntered past shortly after 4:00 and called out hi.

Cathy hurried out and said, "Oh hi, our distant neighbors. Would you care to make a fuel stop? We have fruit juice, sodas, vodka for martinis, white wine or beer. My 'husband' drinks beer."

"Well," said the woman. "We have no wish to impose. We are new to RV society and have no idea..."

"Beer?" said the husband.

"Yeah, cold ones," grinned Pete, pressing in behind Cathy and cupping her breasts.

"Please come in and join us," Cathy said and without a fuss pulled Pete's hands away and watched the other woman smile.