Following the Sun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Four days later Pete and Cathy were in cell phone range again and she read five emails and then sent one and printed it out and left that for Pete to read.

He came in with beer from the store as he and Gus has made quite a hole in his supply.

"I'm going back to buy tissues," Cathy said.

Pete saw the printout and read it:

'Dear Neville, Nellie and Sharon: I'm getting along fine, wonderfully in fact. This may come as a shock to you all but I've decided to stay on with Pete. We are getting along so well, including in bed now, and I've decided this is the life for me and will probably marry Pete if he asks me, oh I would have to seek a divorce. Neville you have Widow Eastland that I know you've been engaged in secret liaisons with for some years. Nellie you must find someone at the hospital because I honestly believe that will be the best fit for you. Sharon, you have the whole wide world in front of you so study hard and then go out and do your thing. I'm not a coward and will come home and discuss this at a family conference if that's your wish, but believe me this decision to stay with Pete is irrevocable. I am sure Pete will welcome you to come and stay with us for a while at any time but remember we only have two extra beds. So in the meantime if any of my things get in the way then give them away or sell them. Nellie you might like to safely store the things of mine you know are dear to me. I will come one day to collect them. I'm sorry to come out of the blue with this major announcement but that's how it has dumped on me. I was a little shocked when finding I had the courage to make the decision after thinking about it deeply. Please keep communicating with me and forgive me but it's time I really did my own thing. My love to you all, Cathy.'

Cathy was almost to the store when she heard the whoop from within the RV and then Pete was as the door yelling, "Come here you bitch" and he laughed loudly. She turned and ran back towards him and he stepped down and began running to meet her, arms outstretched.

They kissed and hugged and Cathy was crying.

"Why, oh why?" he asked and then he was dabbing his eyes on her shoulder when Cathy said, "Because you need me more than anyone in my family, that's why. You're not the right kind of person to be alone and I now love you."

THE END