Font of Fertility Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

"Why are you doing this?" I cried, the tears hot on my cheeks as I glared daggers at him.

My father turned away from what he was working on and sneered at me coldly. I hadn't seen kindness in his eyes for a long time, they had been hard since I ascended, but he'd never had such pure hate for me before.

"Because you need to be controlled, you Jezebel whore," he spat out. The glass panes of the greenhouse rattled as the overgrown flora vibrated, mirroring his rage. I could still see hints of the oasis he had created when I was little, a flower here and there amongst the vines and weeds.

I hung my head and shivered, the cold water running in rivulets down my face. At first it had burst into steam when it touched me, but I was running out of anger. The wet vines holding my wrists and the soggy wooden shackles were scorched but unbroken by my struggles, the constant sprinkler he had over me dousing my early attempts at breaking free.

"Why do you hate me?" I whispered to his back.

He was still for a long moment, then turned and stalked up to me, grabbing my chin in his grimy, soil-stained hands and making me look him in the eye. "Because you are a devil and I am a god," he said, pushing my face away roughly.

He went back to his table and I hung my head, trying to stifle my sobs. I had to be strong for my sister.

************

************

***2 - Family Dinner***

Lauren dropped me off at home with a kiss and a wink. "See you in an hour," she smiled before peeling away. The Christmas Eve Baxley-Grant Family Dinner had been a tradition for six years now, starting with the Christmas Eve that the Baxley's had been spending in a hotel because of a Real Estate Agent's fuck up. Their old house had been sold and the new owners took possession but the new house still had the old owners in it for another month.

One of the rules of the Christmas Eve Dinner was that everyone dressed up a bit since it was a special occasion, so when Stacey knocked on my bedroom door ten minutes later I was already in slacks and a button up shirt, struggling with my tie.

"I can't get it even," I grunted, pulling it from my collar and tossing it at the bed.

Stacey laughed quietly and picked it up, "That's because it's too small, dork. You've had the same tie for four years, it's practically made for kids." She crossed the room and stood in front of me, "Here, you'll look more dashing with a couple of buttons undone." Stacey undid the buttons, her fingers lingering as she looked up at me, giving me a moment to fall into her big loving eyes. She licked her lips and I thought she was going to kiss me, but instead she whispered quietly. "Why are you so sure Lauren might be ok with hmmhmm?" she asked, substituting 'us fucking' with a pointed look since our parents were around the house.

I shrugged, "I just do. Believe me."

"It's a pretty big deal though. What we're talking about is frowned upon by most people."

"Stace, it's OK. Lauren and I are pretty... let's call it adventurous."

Her eyes narrowed slightly and she cocked her head, "You two have only been going out for a couple weeks, how adventurous could you get?"

I shrugged again, starting to feel a little embarrassed, which I realized was totally irrational considering what Stacey and I had been doing that morning, but still.

"Have you hmmhmm'd with a third person?" She asked.

I was silent for a long moment then nodded slightly, Stacey quirking an eyebrow.

"Really? My little brother, who would have thought..." Stacey trailed off, then pulled herself a little closer to me by my shirt. Her body was pressed against mine and I could feel her hard nipples through her blouse and my shirt. "I've never done that you know," she whispered huskily. "With two other people. Looks like you beat me to the punch."

She had let go with one hand and let it trail down between us, rubbing my hardening dick through my pants. She tilted her head up and I responded by kissing her, our tongues just barely meeting when there was a shout from downstairs. "Kids, fifteen minute warning!"

"Shit," Stacey said, releasing our kiss but her fingers still outlining my shaft through my pants. "I need to get ready." She gave me one last rub and then left my room, shutting the door behind her with a saucy look over her shoulder.

I looked down at my tenting pants. "Damn it."

************

"Before we start, I just want to say something," Lauren said.

Both of our families were standing around the Baxley dining room table, which was covered in hot, steaming food oozing delicious smells. Lauren stepped closer to me and grabbed my hand openly, smiling sweetly as she met my eyes before turning back to her parents. "Mom. Dad. Jerry and I are dating."

"That's great, honey," Mr. Baxley beamed. That was when my heart started beating again, though it took a couple surprised stutters to jump back to life. Lauren had definitely not told me she was announcing that, and I had suddenly had a vision of Mr. Baxley flying into a rage and flipping the table. "You two are perfect together, I'm glad you've finally realized it."

"You didn't ask their permission?" My mom asked me.

"Mom, it's not like they're getting married," Stacey laughed.

Mrs. Baxley didn't look quite as pleased as her husband. "There'll need to be some changes to curfew I think," she said half under her breath, though she smiled through it.

Lindsey, on the other hand, went a little overboard with her fake enthusiasm. "Congratulations guys!" she said loudly, pulling us both into a hug and kissing us on the cheeks. "I always wanted a brother." That was accompanied by Lindsey surprising me with an ass squeeze out of view of our families.

Once everyone was sat around the table I ended up across from Lauren with Stacey to my left and the foot of the table on my right left empty, with Lindsey sitting across from Stacey. Food was getting passed around, plates were quickly filled and everyone was chatting - the entire family was together, which meant it was the perfect time to cast that spell I had been thinking up.

On the face it was pretty simple, but there were plenty of complications as I considered how to block out all means of scrying that someone could do to find out about me or Lauren like that magazine. If I just blocked out us, someone with a little creativity could target our family members just as easily for the same information. I had two entire families I needed to protect, not only for Lauren and I but just for the sake of them as well.

So with fork and knife in hand I paused my eating and focused my mind on the people around me, the people I cared about. I fixed their faces in my mind and concentrated on setting over all of us wards against all scrying, divination and foretelling. I pushed the wards into my pool of power and felt it dissipate and settle over us. I was a little surprised at how little power it took; my instincts told me it should have started to drain me to cast a spell involving so many people but the way I was thinking about it changed the spell. I was limiting the spell to the people in this room. I also wasn't building in any loopholes - a wave of deja vu had me feeling like I had cast the spell before, but in a different way. The spell had been selfish, but mine was- it was purely about the protection.

I needed Adama to explain this. The deja vu, the flexibility in my powers, but most importantly to help unlock the secrets I felt like I was about to uncover, like having a word on the tip of your tongue. There was something important going on.

My musing abruptly ended when something brushed against my leg. I moved away automatically, assuming I had bumped someone in a mindless shift of my own, but the foot came back quickly and started rubbing up and down my leg. I looked across the table at Lauren as the foot slowly moved up my leg, reaching the inside of my knee, but Lauren was looking past her sister down the table and laughing at something our parents were talking about.

I glanced at Lindsey and she met my eye, smiling at me as she shifted a little lower in her seat, the foot pushing past my knee and up my thigh until her sock-covered toes were brushing against crotch.

"Ahem," I coughed into my napkin before dropping it over her foot. She breathed out a single chuckle across the table and then turned to reply to something Mrs. Baxley had said while her toes worked back and forth, rubbing my semi-hard dick through my pants.

With Lindsey already working me I was a little distracted, but then Stacey turned to me with a secret smile of her own as she put her hand on my arm. I wasn't really sure what she was saying and I just sort of nodded and her smile broadened and she turned away, but her hand stayed as her fingers drew tiny circles on my arm. Her eyes came back to me for a moment and flashed with playfulness, and she let go of my arm and dropped her hand under the table, placing it on my thigh and sliding it in towards my crotch.

Fuck, was just about the only thought in my head. Stacey's fingers quickly journeyed under my napkin and found themselves grasping not my groin, but a foot. Her gaze flicked to me again, confused, and then looked across the table at Lauren. My girlfriend wasn't paying any attention at all, half bent over her plate as she shovelled mashed potatoes into her mouth while simultaneously groaning aloud at how good they were to my mother. "Oh my gaaawwd, Mrs. Grant. These are amazing."

My mom was obviously pleased with herself as she started rattling off the recipe, but I was more concerned with the secret little groping session that was going on. I'm not sure exactly what sort of female telepathy happened between Lindsey and Stacey as their eyes met and they both realized what was happening; Stacey discovering her brother's girlfriend's sister playing more than footsie and Lindsey discovering her sister's boyfriend's sister looking to grope her brother.

Super. Awkward.

Both blushed and looked away, then looked back to each other just to look away again. Stacey let go of Lindsey's foot and it pulled back, Lindsey sitting up in her seat and quickly focusing on her plate of food. Stacey pulled her hand away too, leaving me with a frustrated hardon under the table and a lot of self deprecation. I am such an idiot! How could I think any of this was a good idea? Of course people would eventually notice. Now I'll be grounded until college and shunned for the rest of my life, or something.

"You didn't tell me it was Lindsey," Stacey whispered to me softly, leaning in close to do so.

"I didn't know if I should," I replied just as quietly.

Stacey looked back across the table to Lindsey, then sat upright in her seat again and turned to the conversation our parents were having.

Maybe this can all just be normal again, I thought with a sigh. It'll all just be OK, and we can just have Christmas.

A foot brushed my leg and started travelling up towards my knee. Looking across to Lauren, she had a twinkle in her eye and flashed me a little smirk.

***3 - Christmas***

The rest of the night would have been normal if it wasn't for Lauren, Lindsey and Stacey all on personal missions to try and keep me hard the entire time. If it wasn't Lauren giving me a kiss with a slip of tongue when our parents weren't looking, it was Lindsey purposefully fixing her bra in front of me or trailing a hand over my shoulders as she walked past where I was sitting, or even worse it was Stacey pretending to whisper into my ear but just blowing air on it lightly or squeezing past me by pressing her ass into my crotch and flexing her glutes.

Suffice to say I spent a lot of time sitting down but managed to get myself calm enough when it was my turn for charades. I'll admit, when I was on a team with Lauren and Lindsey I cheated - the ability to whisper the right answer into their thoughts made for a really good score.

What didn't happen was a chance to talk with Lauren, or Lindsey, or even Stacey alone. I think at some point Lindsey managed to speak with Lauren, and by the end of the night all three were walking a little tentatively around each other. Not hostile, just somewhat unsure about each other.

Home late. Bed. Sleep. I thought about summoning Adama with a quick jerkoff session to talk about my near-revelations at dinner but I was too tired.

That was a mistake.

I woke up in the very early morning to a mouth slowly milking my erection.

"Mhmmhmmm," Stacey hummed happily when I rustled awake, letting my dick come out of her mouth. "Merry Christmas little brother."

"Stace- It's so early." I mumbled, still trying to wake up.

"I couldn't sleep," she whispered back. "I kept having this dream about your big cock."

That had my eyes opening up a bit because I had also been having a dream about my dick, or rather having it taken care of. Oh fuck, I thought. It was the dream thing all over again - I'd gone to bed teased and unsatisfied so my unconscious mind went looking for satisfaction. What if it hadn't gone for Stacey? I could have woken up with my mom enchanted with my dick. Oh, hurl.

"OK..." I said, turning it into a moan as she took my head back in her mouth. She swapped between suckling like that and kissing along my shaft until I finally came with a soft grunt into her mouth. She swallowed it all and smiled at me before tucking my dick back into my boxers and climbing up the bed to lie next to me. "Uh, can I- Do you want me to return the favour?" I asked.

"No, just hold me," she sighed lightly, turning so that I was spooning her. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled Stacey tight to me and buried my face in her hair, drifting back to sleep with the scent of her light shampoo encompassing me.

We woke and light was leaking through my window, forcing Stacey to sneak to her room while our parents were both awake downstairs. I followed her downstairs after a few minutes and the traditional 'Merry Christmas' hugs were passed around liberally as we set about the routine for the day. Mom already had a big breakfast warming in the oven while Dad impatiently waited to start opening presents, worse than we had been when we were kids. Gift opening, big breakfast, clean up of the gift opening, a bit of time before we travelled to the next town over to visit my mom's parents for another big meal. Awkward family time sitting around the living room my grandparents hadn't redecorated since the late seventies. More awkward glances as Stacey and I signalled Dad to nudge Mom about leaving, and three false starts on leaving until finally it was late afternoon and we were back home.

I was tired, I was still very full from breakfast and lunch, and I wanted to nap. Instead of drifting into an easy sleep on the living room couch though, I was woken up twenty minutes into my nap by my mother, who received a sleepy scowl in return.

"Mmooom, leave me alone. I'll do it later," I groaned.

"Hun, Lauren and Lindsey are at the door."

I was awake and standing.

"Merry Christmas," I said with a smile, having left my Mom in the other room and come practically bounding down the hallway. I wrapped Lauren in a bearhug and kissed her, then turned to Lindsey and caught myself before I did the same to her since my Mom was probably listening in, if not watching openly, behind me. "Merry Christmas," I said a little more tamely, hugging Lindsey close and whispering in her ear, "You sexy minx." I kissed her cheek as she smiled at me before pulling away. Both sisters had their usual coats on, but were adorned with the newest version of bright red hat and mitts their mom always gave them in their stockings.

Lauren looked cute in them every year, with her slightly flushed cheeks and bright eyes and big smile, but Lindsey looked as if she were modelling for a winter fashion line. Her longer blonde hair just slightly mussed, cheeks as flushed as her sister's and the faux fur lining of her pulled back hood all framing her perfect smiling face.

"We thought we'd see if you and Stacey wanted to go for a walk," Lauren said with a smile, taking my hand. "It's a nice night out."

"I'm game," I said, practically feeling my mother roll her eyes in the other room. "Let me go get Stacey and see if she wants to come."

My sister did want to come, recognizing this as the chance that we were all going to finally be able to talk about the night before. I hesitated as she shut her door to change, running to my room and quickly slipping the three last gifts I needed to give into my knapsack.

I went back downstairs with it and got a questioning look from both Baxley sisters, shrugging and motioning for quiet before slipping it over my shoulder. Stacey quickly joined us and we were out the door with a shouted goodbye to our parents.

The first few minutes of the walk was understandably awkward. First of all, sidewalks are built for two people across, maybe three if you squeeze. With four of us, that meant we were walking two by two, but all three of the girls wanted to walk with me. I ended up holding hands with Lauren since it was the 'optical' choice since she was my girlfriend, Lindsey and Stacey following just behind us in silence. After a few minutes I was starting to feel the strain of the continued silence and pointed across the road to one of the parks we used to play at as kids. "OK, let's go sit down. This needs to stop."

The three girls mumbled their agreement and followed me into the empty park and we ended up sitting in the jungle gym in the enclosed high point at the top of the big slide. The plastic was cold even through our jeans but there was enough room for all of us to sit closely together.

Again with the awkward silences as we all looked from one to the other, unsure of who should start.

"This is dumb," Lauren blurted out, then leaned over and kissed me for a long moment before turning to the others. "I love Jeremiah. We've fucked, like a whole bunch, but only since we started actually dating." Then Lauren leaned over to Lindsey and kissed her sister full on the mouth as well, for just as long as she had me, clearly using tongue. They finished and drew back, eyes locked as they both smiled to each other. "Stacey," she said once it was over, "I'm also sort of in lust with Lindsey, beyond loving her as my sister. We've only fooled around a bit by ourselves, but she joined Jerry and me for a threesome and it was fucking amazing."

Lindsey blushed and smiled, and Stacey licked her lips nervously and nodded without saying anything. Lauren reached down and took Lindsey's hand and Lindsey lifted it up. "I feel the same way about Lauren." Then she crawled forward into the middle of the four of us on her hands and knees until she was leaning in and kissing me, less tongue and more sweet than Lauren, before sitting back. "I'm also realising I love Jeremiah more and more, too. I don't know what it was at first because it was more than lust, but I love him."

There was a long pause and Lauren cleared her throat. "Stacey?"

My sister started as if surprised she was supposed to speak. "Umm," she said, then looked to me. I nodded encouragement and she looked to the other two for a moment. "Umm." Then Stacey leaned towards me and pulled me into a lingering kiss. Her hands came up and cupped my face lightly, as if afraid to touch, until she pulled back. "I love my brother, I've had a crush on him for three years ever since I saw him piggyback Lauren two blocks when she rolled her ankle that time you guys tried skateboarding. I've tried to fuck him but he wouldn't let me until Lauren and I talked about it, but we've done pretty much everything up to that point."