Font of Fertility Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and let it out, then another, and then all of a sudden she was crying and I did a double take it happened so quickly. "I'm sorry," she said, "I'm sorry I'm so weird and gross, wanting to screw my own brother especially when he has girls like you. It's totally fucked up and I'm probably just-"

Lauren cut Stacey off by slapping her sharply. I blinked and raised my eyes, then had to blink several times and shake my head as Lauren followed up the smack by pulling Stacey towards her and planting a kiss on my sister firmly. Stacey's eyes went from 'oh my god what just happened' to 'what the fuck I'm kissing a girl' slowly as she processed what was going on. "Shut up, Stacey," Lauren laughed as she let her go. "Lindsey and I just told you we're fooling around, neither of us have the right to tell you doing the same with Jerry isn't right."

Lindsey was a little less blunt, reaching out and taking Stacey's hand, "We get it, by the way. Loving Jerry like that. It's hard not to."

I cleared my throat, "Uhm, for what it's worth, I love all of you and think you're the most amazing people in the world, and the fact that any of you wants to be with me is totally crazy in my mind."

The three girls laughed, all three of them with misty eyes now and I found myself quickly in a hugging dogpile as they squeezed the breath out of me until I finally wheezed out, "OK, OK. Need air."

Sighed laughs and wiping of eyes commenced as we got ourselves together, sitting back where we had been before. "OK," I said again, "So I guess to be clear, Lauren is my girlfriend. That isn't going to change even though I love Lindsey and Stacey just as much."

Lauren started to take charge, "Lindsey and I already talked about this and she's agreed, so we've come up with a sort of set of guidelines for this. Stacey, if we're going to make this work and you want to be with Jeremiah you need to agree to, alright?" Stacey nodded and Lauren continued, "First off, we need to promise no jealousy between us. We all love Jerry, and we're all going to go through times where we get him more than the others do. If any of us are feeling hurt or frustrated we need to talk about it right away, that way everything is out in the open and we can try and fix it.

"Second, Lindsey and I have both agreed that Jerry needs a bit of corrupting, and since we've both found we like girls a little more than we were expecting we're gonna want to bring other people to bed with us. You need to be OK with not just sharing him with me and Linds, but sometimes with other women too."

Stacey didn't say anything, furrowing her brow at what she was being told as she considered it.

"Lastly, before the really big thing, Lindsey and I will want alone time with Jerry sometimes, but we're also going to want to be with him together. If you don't want to be part of that it's OK with us, but just so you know it's a lot of fun." Lauren ended with a smile and a wink at her sister, who grinned back.

"What's the big thing?" Stacey asked tentatively.

Lindsey shook her head, "No, you need to agree to that stuff before the last thing. It'll be easier that way, believe me."

Stacey hesitated for a long moment before nodding. "I- OK. This is totally weird and fucked up, but the way you guys are talking... I want to be part of whatever this weirdness is, especially if I get to be with Jeremiah. Getting you two kinkettes as sisters to boot is a bonus I guess."

Lauren smiled and took Stacey's hand across our little circle, "OK."

Lindsey nodded with a smirk, "Welcome to our fucked up little relationship."

"Now what's this big thing you need to tell me?"

It turns out Stacey wasn't quite as shocked by the whole 'sex magic' thing as Lindsey had been the first time. It took a little proving, but in the end it was my admitting I had changed my body that had Stacey rolling her eyes and accepting the story. "Of course you did, you lazy dick," she laughed. "Mom and Dad would have said something to me if they'd known you were working out to get that kind of bod."

I also came clean about the spells I had cast on her, blocking and then fixing her memory, and the effects my dreams had had on her. She took it in stride, admitting she'd been having those kinds of dreams for a few years, so one or two more and being drawn to act on them wasn't as big a deal to her. More worrisome and amazing to her was the magazine Lauren pulled from her inner jacket pocket, the World Wide Witch magazine brimming with information about the world that had just been revealed to Stacey. I assured the three there wouldn't be any more spying on them through magical means after the spell I had cast at dinner the night before - I couldn't promise they wouldn't get requests for interviews or photoshoots though.

As we talked Lauren ended up cuddling next to me, legs thrown over my lap as Lindsey pressed into her from the other side with an arm around her sister and a finger looped onto my belt. I pulled Stacey in on my other side, arm around her shoulder as we laughed at the article about Lauren in the dimming light.

"There's one more thing we need to talk about before I give you guys something," I said.

"So that's why you brought the backpack," Lauren smiled. "More presents."

"Well duh," I chuckled, "How could I not give my ladies something special?"

"What is it? Might as well get everything out in the open now," Stacey said. "Let me guess, you're being called to Jupiter for the annual sex wizards anonymous meeting?"

"No, there's nothing like that... Well, I don't think there is. We need to talk about what we're gonna do moving forward."

"Oh, the fuuutuurree," Lauren said in a spooky voice with a grin.

"I was thinking about this," I said, "Hoping that everything would turn out at least sort of this good. Easiest thing is Lauren and I keep dating at school, and after graduation we both move upstate to go to university with you guys. That way we can live together and no one is going to suspect anything unless we want them to."

"Makes sense," Stacey said, "I'm not really tied to any of the girls I'm living with right now."

"I'd move now if I could," Lindsey said with a little less excitement.

I licked my lips and took a breath, steeling myself for the harder part of the conversation, "That's the other thing. Without, uh, going into details Stacey, Lindsey's been going through a hard time at college when it comes to relationships. With Lauren's guidelines about no other dicks in the circle, and my preference for that too, Lindsey needs help back at school and I'm hoping you might be able to give it.

"My, ah, my idea is that you two could start 'dating' at school as a lesbian couple when you're back, and tell the story of how you've known each other for a while and experimented over Christmas break. No one here at home would have to know. You two could move in together so that Lindsey gets out of her bad situation. If your place wouldn't work right now we can try to find another place before the break is done."

I stopped talking sort of abruptly and after a moment of silence I filled in, "So... that's my idea."

Of the two I was sure it would be Stacey who was less inclined to it, but I was surprised when my sister barked out a laugh, "Makes sense I guess. Better to be labelled a lesbian than an incest-whore or a spinster cause I'm all alone and don't date. Linds, I'm sorry you've been going through whatever it is. I'd heard a rumour once I think but I didn't know you were in over your head or I would have reached out."

Lindsey's face had gone a little grey in the dwindling light, "I- thanks. I wish I'd thought to see you too. It's been hard, I only really thought about what was going on once I was out of it, y'know? I think it's an OK idea, but Jerry... I don't think it's going to work. When some of the guys I know find out I'm dating a girl, especially someone as hot as Stacey, they'll just think it's an invitation to a threesome and come on even harder."

"Oh, Linds," Lauren murmured, pulling her sister closer.

"Lindsey, I can tell you first off that Stacey has a really mean right hook," I said with a small grin, which Lindsey returned to me with less enthusiasm. "Second, I know it's gonna be hard, especially without Lauren or I, but we're only a couple hours away and can come visit whenever you need- every weekend if you want."

"You need to lean on us, sis," Lauren said. "We're your support system. Someone is being a problem, you call us. Fuck, you literally have a fucking wizard on your team."

She sighed and softly chuckled at Lauren's expletives. "OK."

"Lindsey, you and I have been friendly most of our lives but never friends," Stacey said quietly. "It just happened that way because we were in different grades, or else we might have been as close as Lauren and Jer. We missed out on being besties in high school, but you've always been close because of our families. I'll be there for you, whatever you need. Some guy's giving you trouble? Gimme a call. Want to go for a night out and make sure you're OK? Gimme a call. I've got an entire rowing team of girls to back me up, too." She grinned at the last part. "I'm sure we can beat up whatever asshole is giving you a problem, plus ruin his reputation across the school."

Lindsey had a small smile on her face now. "OK, I guess. It's just- I've been doing some really stupid stuff."

"No judgements from me," Stacey said, reaching across Lauren and I to grab Lindsey's hand. "Fuck, you're my sister-wife now or whatever, we gotta stick together no matter what."

All three of them were laughing as I managed to pull my backpack over and unzip it, taking out the slightly squashed thin boxes I had wrapped inside. "This is probably the weirdest place to do this, and it isn't a whole lot, at least not as much as you girls deserve," I said, handing them each a box. "Plus some of you have already seen and helped me choose what to get, so it's not a big surprise, but I hope you know I love each of you and think you're all amazing goddesses in your own rights."

Lauren rolled her eyes and punched me in the leg while Stacey snorted and Lindsey looked sideways at me and sighed. "What?" I asked. "You guys never take me seriously."

"Oh, we do," Lauren said, kissing me lightly as she started to unwrap her box. "You're just a big softy and it's cute."

"Sometimes you're just a bit too rom-com," Lindsey chuckled. "Us girls like a bad boy occasionally, too."

Wrapping paper got shredded and shoved in my knapsack as the girls unwrapped their gifts, carefully opening the boxes to reveal the lingerie I had bought them. Lauren's present, which I had bought last minute with Lindsey's help, was a set of white lingerie with a quarter-cup bra I'd been surprised even a place like Victoria's Secret sold it was so pornographic. It would give Lauren's already full, perky tits just a bit more lift up and out from below while leaving most of them bare. It was paired with a white lace garter and thin opaque thong with fancy flower designs. She gasped when she first pulled it out of the box, but the wonder in her eyes quickly turned to a naughty smirk as she rubbed the fabric with her fingers.

Lindsey and Stacey's presents I had bought a little before with Lauren and Annalise's help. The lingerie I had bought for Lindsey was red, almost the exact same garter and thong but the bra was full cupped with sheer swoops on the outside and underneath so that only her nipples and the top of her breasts would be hidden by the lace. Stacey, on the other hand, got a pair of green silk low riding panties with black trim and a sheer green teddie that would leave most of her tight abdomen bare. Both of them looked at their gifts in shock, holding them up and examining them.

"Damn, Jerry," Stacey said. "You bought this before we even figured everything out?"

I shrugged, "I figured either I'd get to enjoy seeing you in it, or it would be that last weird thing I did before you punched me in the nose. Either way I'd always get to at least see your face when you opened it."

Lindsey, meanwhile, had practically crawled over Lauren and pulled my face to hers as she kissed me hard, tongue working overtime. "Thank you," she gasped as we separated. "Jeremiah, no guy has ever given me something so beautiful. I can't wait to wear it for you."

"My pleasure," I grinned back. "Or, well, I hope so."

Lindsey grinned warmly at the innuendo, "Oh, definitely. Absolutely."

The girls reboxed the gifts and I ended up putting them back in the knapsack so they didn't get lost. We sat and talked for a bit, Lauren giving up her spot next to me so that Lindsey and Stacey could cuddle on either side while she snuggled up to Lindsey. Once the light was gone we decided to finish our walk and go hang out at the Baxleys for a movie night, walking back and picking up Lauren's car from our driveway. I ended up crammed in the back seat with Lindsey and Stacey while Lauren drove, the two older girls taking turns kissing me while their hands played softly over my body.

"I could get used to this," I said, my own hands having started to explore as well, rubbing the bare skin of their backs under their shirts and coats.

Both girls softly laughed at me, but Lauren grunted from the front seat, "Yeah, no. I am not gonna be the chauffeur every time we go somewhere just so you three can have all the fun. We're gonna need a rule that Jerry drives everywhere from now on."

We pulled up to the Baxley house and it was dark and it took me a moment to realise the entire street was unlit. No house lights, no christmas lights, even the street lights were dim. "Are you serious?" I asked. "A power outage on Christmas?"

"We can go back to our place," Stacey suggested.

"Yeah, let's just make sure Mom and Dad don't need anything," Lauren said, and we piled out of the car. Just inside the front door Lauren found a note from their parents.

Girls,

If you hadn't guessed, the power went out after you left. Dad and I are over at the Van Clarke's if you need anything, they invited us over for drinks. We'll probably stay in their guest room tonight so don't worry about us. Candles and flashlights in the hall cabinet. Don't open fridge and let the cold out.

Lovelovelove you,

M+D

Lauren laughed as she finished reading the note out loud and tossed it in the air. "It's a Christmas miracle!"

"Uh, what?" I asked.

Lindsey rolled her eyes and Stacey sighed, shaking her head. "You are such a dope," my sister chuckled.

"Jerry, come on," Lauren said. "Empty house. You just gave all three of us lingerie. We're all virile young people who've been kissing and groping while talking about how we want to fuck each other. Connect the dots, dorkus."

"I'll get the candles," I said, heading towards their hall cabinet and pretending like I wasn't an idiot.

The girls all started laughing.

************

************

"Who was that?" I asked, my voice hoarse despite the constant spray of water soaking me to the bone.

I hadn't seen the man come in, but he and father had been speaking near the back of the greenhouse. Near where he had buried my mother.

"What? No one." Father replied angrily.

"Does he know what you're doing? Defying a Seat?"

Father set down the pot he had been holding silently and his hand slowly reached out and picked up a pair of pruning shears. He turned and stalked over to my hanging form, placing the sharp tool under my chin. "That boy has no right. He is an abomination."

"He's a Seat," I shouted, trying to build myself up into a fury. Maybe I could muster enough to fuel one last burst of fire, and he was close enough I could take off his head.

"He's a little boy that you fucked, whore," Father shouted back, pressing the tip of the sheers harder into my neck. "He means nothing. His words mean nothing. He doesn't get to decide what I do, I am god, and you are my slut-daughter, a spawn of foolish youth, destined for the pit."

He spit on me and I could feel the warm liquid amongst the cold water travel down my cheek. Father walked away before I could even manage a puff of smoke, and he slammed the sheers point first into his worktable.

I hung my head, letting go of the pathetic nugget of anger I was holding out of sheer exhaustion. A thin red rivulet was dripping down my chest from my neck. My father had cut me.

************

************

They sat me on Lauren's bed and left me there in the flickering light of the candles. As I thought about how insane this all was I knew it wouldn't be the last time I felt like I didn't deserve any of this, but I came to a sort of conclusion that if I kept thinking like that it would drive me insane.

Much better to just accept the fact that my best friend, her stunning sister and my beautiful sister wanted to put on a lingerie fashion show for me. Accept it, roll with it, and stop goddamn thinking about it.

So instead of worrying or thinking I just sat back and waited a couple of minutes until Lauren's bedroom door opened again. She was standing in the door clad all in white, even down to the nylons that clung to her long, powerful legs. My eyes trailed up those legs to where her upper thighs became bare, the garter string tight against her slightly golden-tanned skin. The lace thong tantalized me - in the dim light I could make out the top crease of her pussy but it hid the full view, yet still framed the diamond of her thick pubic hair above. The white garter belt hung above on the upper curve of Lauren's hips; I had never seen her in a garter belt before but I had a feeling I'd be asking her to wear one every once in awhile. My eyes kept rising, following her firm stomach and thin waist up to where the quarter cup of the bra presented her tits to me as if asking me to bury my face in them. Her nipples were hard and bare, areolae puffed out with her excitement and begging for attention, and she wiggled her chest slowly for my benefit, more shifting her weight back and forth than anything else.

I broke my eyes from them after a long moment of lingering, raising past her flushed chest to look into the eyes of the love of my life. She was smiling broadly and cocked an eyebrow, giving me her naughty, playful look. Lauren raised a hand up on the door jam, posing for me, "Are you ready for your anatomy lesson?"

I raised my eyebrows and started laughing, and she sauntered into the room laughing as well. It was the same thing she had said the first time Lauren ambushed me with our first time. "As long as we don't get another haunting," I joked, and she grinned.

Lauren stood in front of me and slowly put one knee on the bed next to me, looking down between her outthrust breasts as she locked my gaze, then placed her other knee on my other side so that she was straddling me, and slowly lowered herself until she was sitting on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck as if I was a pillar she was holding on to, but kept her body an inch from mine except where she sat.

"Mmm," she hummed through her smile, "Someone likes what he sees." She rubbed her ass back and forth against my hardon, making her tits wobble in front of my face.

I took her by the hips and pulled her into me, her head leaning down to kiss me fervently. I could feel her short, golden hair playing against my cheeks as we kissed, and I broke off so I could dip my head to her breasts and start feasting on them, licking and suckling at her cleavage lightly, kissing the skin in between. I let go of her hips and raised my hands to her breasts, groping and massaging as I sucked one nipple and then the other between my lips, tonguing them firmly before releasing them with a small pop. Craning my head up, I kissed her again as she hummed her pleasure into my mouth, reaching behind me and pulling my shirt off, forcing us to break the kiss to get it over my head. She stood up and flung it to the corner of the room, then in typical Lauren fashion unceremoniously plopped herself down on the bed next to me. "Alright, who's coming out next? I've got him all revved up."