Font of Fertility Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still trying to get ahold of my presence of mind when Lindsey stepped into the doorway from the hall.

"Vavavavooom," I said, eyes wide.

"Wow," Lauren confirmed.

Lauren was sexy and beautiful and totally built with all the right pieces. But Lindsey... I was glad I wasn't drooling. Neither 'Pornstar' nor 'Hollywood Bombshell' did her descriptive justice. Lindsey had her hair tied into a quick braid, the light blonde rope falling over her shoulder and teasing at the top of her breasts. If I had bought her blue instead of red lingerie she probably could have broken the internet with one picture since she looked like the main character from that disney musical, just much more real. Instead, the red made her ooze sexuality, from her dark coffee eyes to the way her toes splayed on the carpet. Even her little smile and bright eyes, usually looking so innocent or teasing, had a piercing quality at that moment. She took deep breathes, her chest rising and falling, heaving her wonderfully full breasts, the red bra covering them - barely - and the opaque portions clinging to her side and underboob as tightly as the nylons on Lauren's legs. She might not have had the same thin, athletic stomach as her sister but Lindsey still had a beautiful abdomen, model-fit and bikini ready, her bare skin pale against the vibrant red lace. Her garter belt fit perfectly, though she didn't have nylons to hook onto, and sat a little higher on her than it did on Lauren because of her wider hips, leaving a bare white stripe of skin between garter and panties. She was bald where Lauren had her neatly trimmed bush, but the thong had the same effect of just hinting at her folds without revealing too much.

Her legs, bare and white, were toned but not muscled like Lauren's, but the way she was standing accented the triangular gap between her thighs and mound, leaving me staring at how the thong was clinging to her lips.

Lindsey didn't say anything, instead slowly sauntering into the room and doing a spin, showing off her wonderfully proportioned ass. It was bigger than Lauren's, more full and bouncing compared to her firm and shapely. Neither girl had anything on Stacey when it came to their butts, but Lindsey's still had me wanting to bite into her like an ass-obsessed vampire.

She finished her slow, sensual spin and shifted her weight, looking me over as well with a grin. Lindsey strutted the last few steps to me and sat on my lap sideways, looping her arms around my neck, and I instinctively wrapped one hand around her waist and the other landed on her thigh, quickly sliding up until it was craddling the silky smooth skin of her inner thigh, my fingertips brushing at the fabric covering her mound.

"You are-" I started to say, but she cut me off by pulling me in for a deep, soulful kiss. Her arms tightened around me and my hand squeezed her thigh as our lips pressed, forgoing tongue as we poured our thoughts out into the simple kiss. Finally it ended, both of us gasping for breath.

"I'm glad you're the first guy I've dressed up for like this," Lindsey said quietly. "Don't say anything, just- Just know I think you're amazing and if I ever wear anything sexy again, it's because I'm hoping you'll get to see it. OK?" Her eyes were big and I nodded, making her smile. "Good," she said, kissing me lightly and briefly. She stood up and sat on the side opposite Lauren, who when I glanced to her was grinning practically ear to ear. "OK, Stacey," Lindsey called, "Big finale."

"I don't know if it's a big finale after that," Stacey called back. She stepped into the doorway and the look on her face made my heart break a little. She was unsure and self-conscious despite how gorgeous she looked. Her auburn hair was loose and wavy, falling deliciously down her bare shoulders. The forest green teddy with the black trim looked fantastic on her lithe frame, the opaque fabric shading her breasts and tented out by her hard nipples, the short skirt of the garment only covering a third of her torso, leaving her six pack completely visible. Her hips, slighter than Laurens, wouldn't have been flattered by something like what I had bought Lauren and Lindsey, but the forest green panties riding low were extremely sexy. The black trim and lacing down the front drew the eyes to how the panties clung to her below, and the way they rode low showed off more of her muscle lines and the curve of her pubic mound. Stacey's legs were toned and shapely like Lauren's, more sinuous but not as long.

Stacey raised her hands to her boobs, covering them, "I don't think we bought at the same equipment store." She chuckled, but it was a little nervous.

"Are you kidding me, girl?" Lauren asked. "First off, you look fucking amazing. Like, I'm surprised Bowflex hasn't called to offer you a modelling deal. Second, your boobs are cute as hell, and third of all if you turn around I think Lindsey and I are going to be more than jealous of you."

Stacey rolled her eyes, "Thanks, but my butt isn't that nice."

"You're joking, right?" Lindsey scoffed. "Stacey, you have the kind of ass women would literally kill for.

Stacey turned around, presenting hers to us. "But it's not like it's that big or anything."

No, it wasn't a huge badonkadonk. What it was, was absolutely perfect. The panties were cupping it along the upper curve of each bubble cheek. It was a gymnasts ass, overworked and developed as a kid and teen until it was amazingly shaped into the perfect butt. If Lindsey and Lauren had tits to die for, Stacey had an ass for the ages.

"Stace, if you ever disparage your butt again I will literally turn you over and spank you until you cry," I said, making the girls laugh.

"He's right," Lauren said, "That is an ass made for worshipping."

"Really?" Stacey asked, looking over her shoulder at us.

"Yes!" We all exclaimed.

"Now get with being sexy," Lauren demanded, "I want to see Jerry get so worked up over you he can't stand it."

This made Stacey's shy smile turn into a naughty smirk. "Yeah? I think we can probably figure that out." She turned back towards us and stalked up to me, my sister practically disappearing as a ravenous lioness took her place. She lifted her foot and placed it in between my legs, sliding it forward until her toes were pressing against my crotch, then leaning forward so her leg bent and her face was inches from mine. She blew cool air at me, that smirk still in place, then stood up with the foot and stepped the other leg over my shoulder, sliding down and suddenly she was sitting behind me, her arms around my chest and splayed across my pecks. She kissed the back of my neck and shoulders, then slid around and was suddenly straddling me, her body pressed to mine as she continued kissing my neck and then down my chest. Her fingers trailed down my abdomen and over my magically-enhanced muscles, reaching my pants and quickly undoing them.

Stacey stepped back from me to the floor and I lifted my butt off the bed to help her taking my pants off, leaving me in my boxer briefs. She turned and watched me over her shoulder as she arced her back and dipped, flexing her ass and making it pop, before she bent at the waist and then sat back on my knees. Sliding back into me until her butt was pushed firmly against me, my hardon now wedged between her cheeks and pressing against her pussy through the thin fabric of our underwear, Stacey slowly sat up and then leaned back until her back was pressed against my bare chest and started circling her hips.

I groaned and she giggled breathily before letting out her own low moan. My hands had moved to her hips and now I slid them up her sides until I was cupping her small breasts through the teddy, and she leaned slightly to the left and turned her head so that we could start making out, her tongue working forcefully as I squeezed and generally manhandled her tits. In a thought that must have been a small stroke considering how overloaded my brain was, I reached into the pool of power that was flickering with life at the back of my consciousness and focused on Stacey's desires. I didn't want to push too far, and I made sure to hedge all possibilities of her feeling pain even though it amped up the amount of power it took, but I didn't care about the expenditure. My hands rapidly began to fill as the spell dissolved in my mind until I was massaging and working more breast than I had been before.

Breaking our kiss, I slid my hands from Stacey's chest to her abdomen and whispered, "Is this any better?"

"Better than what?" She asked.

I gently pulled the teddy over her head and brushed over her boobs, which now instead of 'mosquito bites' were rounded and perkily proportioned on her smaller frame. They still weren't quite reaching Lauren's amount, but they were noticeably grown.

"What the- Did you do that?" she asked incredulously.

"I- uh, yeah. I should have asked. I tried to make sure it wouldn't look like you got a boob job for christmas when you go back to school, but I know you've always been frustrated with your boobs so I kind of... yeah."

Stacey reached up and cupped her new breasts, squeezing at them. "They feel real."

"They are real," I said. "I can change them back if you want-"

"No, no," Stacey said, turning back to me with a smile, "They're perfect. But you didn't exactly fix my pointy nipple problem."

I hadn't, and that had been on purpose. All through highschool she'd struggled with the fact that she had slightly longer nipples that had a tendency to stay erect - it was a characteristic about her that I had always thought was sexy and teased me all through puberty and beyond. "I know you probably hate them, but can I show you why I didn't change them?"

"Um, OK?" Stacey replied.

I looked to Lauren and then to Lindsey, both of whom were smiling proudly at me. Lauren had been feeling up her own bare breasts while she had been watching us and one of Lindsey's hands was teasing under the hem of her thong. "You mind helping me show her?"

They knew exactly what I was talking about and both Baxley sisters were quick to lean forward and latch on to one of Stacey's nipples, suckling and tonguing despite Stacey's surprised, "Oh!" That was soon followed by less surprised 'Ohs,' devolving into pleasurable moans.

"You're nipples are very, very sexy," I whispered to her as she leaned her head back against my shoulder. "And they are just begging to be played with all the time."

"Mm'okay," Stacey groaned. "Wow, they're good at this."

"Thanks," Lauren said, taking her mouth away from Stacey's boob for a moment until Stacey pulled her back in, making Lauren and Lindsey laugh through their work.

I held Stacey against me as the sisters played with her and soon she was grinding her hips and ass on me again. Despite my ability to magically fortify myself, I wanted this whole experience to last for them as well so I murmured for the three to stop.

"Where on earth did you learn those moves?" I asked my sister as she stood up from my lap.

She grinned and shrugged, "I took a pole dancing exercise class back at school. The instructor used to be a stripper and she showed some of us her lapdance tricks."

"You need to teach me those," Lauren said, taking Stacey's hand. Stacey looked down at their hands clutching at each other and I wondered what she thought about the girl-girl stuff that Lauren and Lindsey were clearly into. Had Stacey ever experimented before? "For now, though," Lauren continued, "I want to watch you suck Jeremiah's dick."

"Yeah?" Stacey asked, looking to me as if asking permission.

I responded by quickly whipping off my briefs.

"Mmm, looks like he's ready for you, too," Lindsey hummed. "If you don't get down there quick I'm going to."

Stacey dropped to her knees and spread my legs with her hands, taking up position in front of me. She took my shaft lightly near the root with one hand and cupped my sack with the other, looking up at me with wide eyes and leaning in closer and closer to me. "Is that what my little brother wants? He wants his big sister, his nasty, dirty sister to put his big dick in her little mouth?"

"Uh-huh," I managed, nodding.

Stacey smirked and lower her lips to my head, kissing lightly, and then again with slightly more of me between her lips, and then again with more. Soon she was bobbing up and down on me, her hot mouth and tongue working me over while she looked up at me as I leaned back. I reached out and moved some of her hair out of the way, brushing her cheek lightly. "Fuuuck," I moaned lightly. "I love you Stace."

"I think she loves you too," Lauren laughed. I watched as she unhooked the nylons from her garter and then pulled her thong off, Lindsey helping to reattach the garters quickly. "Sis, you mind?" she then asked, one hand snaking fingers through her bush and teasing at her now revealed vagina.

Lindsey grinned and nudged her sister towards the bed, "Not at all."

Lauren sat on the edge of the bed next to me and leaned back on her elbows like I was. Usually this made her boobs lose some of their shape as she laid back, but the quarter-bra kept them in place and instantly had me wanting to see how they would move with me fucking her. Lauren took my hand in hers and spread her legs for Lindsey, who was on her hands and knees and crawled towards her sister with that dark, piercing gaze fixed on the prize. Lindsey stopped at Lauren's knees and kissed her way up the nylons and her sister's thighs until I lost direct sight to where her lips were, but I could tell when she'd kissed Lauren in the right place because Lauren hissed in a breath and her grip on my hand tightened, and then released.

We lay back, enjoying the ministrations of our siblings for a few minutes until I leaned over and kissed Lauren before sitting up and cupping Stacey's head in my hands, pulling her away from my dick. "Switch," I said, and she grinned and nodded, laying down where I had been next to Lauren. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and buried my nose in the sodden crotch of her panties, breathing her scent in deeply as she half chuckled, half moaned at my actions. I licked and kissed at the fabric, pushing at the soft skin beneath, teasing her, before I leaned forward and took the hem of her panties in my teeth and slowly pulled them down, dragging my nose across her smooth pubic mound until I separated to tug them from under her butt and down off her legs. I didn't hesitate or tease her anymore, I dove tongue-first into her her, slurping up the juices she was already leaking and she moaned loudly, one hand snaking into my hair and the other reaching over and grabbing Lauren's arm.

Lauren moaned in response, Lindsey stepping up her own game, and I stopped working on Stacey to briefly whisper to Lindsey so only she could hear, "Don't let her come." Lindsey nodded with a quick, playful smirk to me and went back to teasing her sister while I went back to mine.

Stacey was already riding high on her excitement meter and I didn't have to do a whole lot more to bring her to the edge, slipping two fingers into her and tonguing firmly around her pouty outer lips before gently sucking on her clit to have her go off. I slipped my fingers out of her just as quickly while she was still having her first small orgasm, using my hands to lift her legs so that she rolled her hips a bit, exposing her asshole to me. Without warning her, I kissed my way down from her quivering pussy and started tonguing around her ass. She froze under my hands and I kept going, slowly putting more and more pressure on her tightly knotted back door until I was able to worm into place, working the stiffened tip of my tongue around the rim of her asshole.

"Fuuuck," Stacey groaned. "Never- done-"

Lauren, who had been groaning herself as her sister kept bringing her towards a climax and then backing off, leaned up on one elbow and saw the position i had Stacey in. "Oh, he's eating your ass, isn't he? Do you like it?"

"I- I dunno," Stacy gasped. "Yes?"

"It's weird right?" Lauren asked.

"Uh-huh."

"Just wait until he sticks his big, hard dick in your tight little butt," Lauren said huskily. "Taking your ass because you gave it to him, making yourself his completely. Feeling him deep in your naughtiest hole, humping back at him because you want more and more. Him grunting and panting, knowing you're the one doing that to him even while you're feeling like you're going to explode."

Fuck, I was going to come if she kept talking like that. Stacey was panting, her ass tensing and clenching under me as Lauren kept talking to her, and then Lauren was reaching across and was rubbing at Stacey's pussy, flicking over her clit and then running fingers through her wet slit until they found their way in, fingering Stacey while I ate out her ass. With the way things were going, I quickly touched the Power and reached out mentally to all three of my girls, repeating the 'cleaning' spell I'd first tried with Lindsey during our first threesome. None of them noticed, but I felt the spell dissolve into the pool of power and take effect.

"Here, let me," Lindsey said, nudging me from between my sister's legs. "Go feed her your dick."

I moved aside and Lindsey dove between Stacey's ass cheeks, taking over and immediately starting to rim my sister. I got up on the bed and knelt near Stacey's head and she looked at me deliriously. "Who?" she asked in confusion.

"Lindsey took over," I replied, placing my head at her lips. She quickly sucked it in, bobbing sideways awkwardly as she moaned at the hand and oral work of the sisters, sending pleasurable vibrations through my body. She released me from her mouth as she started to come again, her neck tensing and cording as she clenched and unclenched, jerking slightly in place.

As Stacey's body relaxed and she tried to catch her breath, Lindsey let her legs down and ducked out, standing up with a smirk. Lauren had the same look on her face, but kept rubbing Stacey slowly, bending her head down and kissing my sister on the lips playfully.

Stacey said something unintelligible and Lauren cocked her head. "What was that?"

"Fuck me," Stacey said, then firmer. "Fuck me." Her eyes turned to me. "Fuck me. I want you to fuck me, I can't wait any more."

"I really think she wants it bad," Lauren laughed.

I shook my head, "No, Stace." The look of confusion on her face was priceless, but I sat back on the bed with my legs out and grinned, "You fuck me."

Lindsey and Lauren giggled as Stacey rolled over onto her stomach and scrambled over top of me, getting into position and fumbling to get me to her entrance. "Hold on, hold on," Lauren said, getting behind Stacey and taking my dick from between her legs. She ducked down and gave me a few sucks, then hooked me into the right position. "There, just go slow, he feels even bigger-"

"Fuuuuuaaaaacccckk," Stacey called out throatily as she pushed herself all the way down my cock, burying me to the hilt, her lips spread wide around me and her clit poking out.

"Fuck," Lauren said, raising her eyebrows. "She took the whole thing first shot."

"To be fair, she had a great warmup," Lindsey laughed.

Stacey and I weren't paying attention to them. I was focused on her, and she had her eyes closed tightly, mouth slightly ajar as her hands grasped my shoulders painfully tight. She was tensed up and her nipples looked like they could cut diamonds, her abs were flexing and I could feel her vaginal muscles roiling around me, working wonders as they accommodated my invading girth.

She let out a quick breath and sucked another in.

"Stace?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She whispered, licking her lips with the tip of her tongue.

"I love you." And with that I reached behind her and took her ass in both hands, slowly lifting her, dragging her pussy almost all the way off of me and reveling in the sensation, before slowly lowering her at the same speed. When she bottomed out again her body melted onto mine, the tenseness drifting away as she collapsed on my chest, panting rapidly. I let go of her ass and hugged her to me, kissing the top of her head.