Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hopped off the hood and took the keys from his hand. I got into the driver's seat and fired up the engine. I revved it two- three times and rolled the glasses down.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What? You don't want to know where I live," I said, giving him one of my sultry smiles.

He shook his head and got into the passenger seat. I took the car in gear and rolled it out of the campus. Slowly I drove into my street giving him directions how to remember the route. He just smiled and told me that he already knew this street as his aunt lived in this area. I stopped in front of my house and killed the engine. I hopped out of the car. He also got out of the car and came around to the driver's side.

"I would have called you in, but my mom is here and she gets into her detective mode when she sees me with a guy. I hope you don't mind."

"No no, it's okay," he said as he got back into the car and started up the engine. I moved close the window.

"You are a nice guy Kevin. Not what I expected. Just a bit nerdy." He laughed at that, his eyes danced as he did so. Eventually our eyes met and he his gaze. I moved closer and kissed his cheek. Then before he could respond, I turned around and ran inside my house. I looked though the peep hole and saw him smiling and shaking his head as he drove away.

I turned around and leaned back on the door. 'Did I just did what I did?' I said to myself.

My mom was looking at me from the kitchen with a smile on her face. I glared at her and paddled to my room. I have to get some sleep to get today's events out of my mind.

**********

I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and saw Martha standing there. She had a small cooler case in her hand. I gave her a wink and closed the door after letting her in. Setting everything on the kitchen counter we both sat on the couch and waited.

Martha was ready and excited about the evening and wanted to get on with it, but I asked her to wait. At first she got pissed, but when I told her that Kevin was going to join us, she gave me a smile. I also told Martha about Kevin's discomfort around her and asked her to go easy on him otherwise she can say good bye the plan. She nodded and said that she will try.

About fifteen minutes of wait my doorbell rang again. I was getting a little pissed myself, but when I heard the doorbell I was sure that he was here. I opened the door and Kevin was standing there all dressed up like it was going to be a formal get together. As soon as he saw me dressed in pjs he began to turn around. I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Hey! Where are you going? You're not going to join us?" He turned and looked down and mumbled something. "What? Sorry I'm unable to hear you."

"I'm so stupid," I heard him speak. "I had no idea what to wear and you didn't tell what kind of party it's going to be. So, I just went ahead and dressed in all formals. Now you and Martha will think of me as a jerk."

"Kevin, I don't think that you are a jerk. And..." I gave him a good look from top to bottom. "You look quite handsome."

His eyes rose and met mine. I felt the same flutter in my stomach when his eyes glowed and he smiled at me. His actions were so simple and so pure. He was making me nervous around himself. ME? I have to get hold of myself if I have to do this. Breaking the eye contact I invited him in and closed the door.

Martha stood up and glanced in my direction when she saw him dressed like that. I nodded, telling her to take it easy. She stepped forward and gave him a quick hug.

"Hey, Kevin. It's so nice to see you."

"H..Hey, Martha. Nice to see you too. I...I'm sorry for my clothes. It's the first time I'm doing this," he gave a nervous response.

"So, you are telling me that it's the first time you've dressed good?" Martha teased him. His eyes went wide and his face went red.

"No! I was just....It's the first time someone has invited me to their house. I had no idea what to wear. She told me that it was going to be a party. So...." he said, waving his hand to point out his clothes. Martha chuckled.

"It's okay Kevin. In fact I'm glad. We get to see the handsome you because of your confusion." I saw blush creeping to Kevin's cheeks as he smiled stupidly. They both sat down on the couch and I went into the kitchen to bring out the supplies.

"So, Kevin. Tell me about yourself," Martha said as I came back with drinks and snacks. I looked at him and he was smiling.

"It's uh..nothing to tell." He smiled. "I'm a high class nerd as you already know. I lived with my mother. But she is gone now. She got a job in New York. I had college so I stayed back. I'm single child so I have some responsibilities. I want to become a space scientist."

"And you love Riley," Martha teased again and Kevin choked at that. His eyes watered as the alcohol burned his throat. I glared at Martha and she mouthed an apology. "I'm sorry Kevin. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Kevin somehow composed himself and smiled weakly at Martha. There was an awkward silence between us and I thought that whole evening was ruined due to one awkward moment. Kevin began shifting in his seat. He too wasn't very comfortable with this silence. I decided to break the ice.

"Hey! Why don't we play a game? Truth and Dare?" I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Martha perked up and showed her excitement by jumping up and down. Kevin on the other hand didn't looked much excited. His eyes met mine and he gave me a half hearted smile. I took that as a yes and we sat around the round table with an empty bottle placed on top of it. Martha spins the bottle and it stopped pointing towards Kevin. Martha clapped her hands and I gave her a stern glare. She pouted at that and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, Kevin. Truth or dare?" I asked.

Kevin takes a moment then answered. "Truth."

"Okay. Who do you love the most in this world?"

"That would be my mother." He smiled, finally a genuine smile.

"Awww!" Martha and I both said in unison.

The bottle spins again and it pointed towards Martha. I grew excited at that. Some recent behaviours were making me antsy about Martha and Mark.

"Martha, Truth or Dare?"

"Umm.. I choose truth," she beamed at me. I took a deep breath and her smile vanished.

"What are your feelings for Mark? Your true feelings?" I asked. She gave out a nervous laugh, thinking that I was joking. When I didn't followed her, she realized that I was being serious. The room suddenly grew silent and Kevin...well he was always silent.

"Come on Riley. This is supposed to fun. Let's not take it there," she said, with pleading eyes.

"Someone had to ask that question Martha. I know what you've been through, but it was a long time ago. You have moved on. Then why don't you accept Mark. I know you love him. I can see it in your eyes. Then why are you hurting him and yourself?"

The room was silent again and I was watching Martha, her head hung low as she sobbed silently. I immediately went to her side and hugged her. She wasn't crying, she was just sobbing. Her eyes had tears of subdued hurt which has resurfaced again. I felt guilty for making her face it again, but this had to be done at some point of time. She was being too hard on herself and I had to something. I can't deny her a happy future.

"I do love him you know," she said between her sobs. " I love the Mark which we both used to know. But he isn't that Mark anymore. He has started to hang out with Frank."

"What?! Since when?" My shock was plain on my face. Frank Robson was my ex boyfriend and the biggest hipster I have ever know. He was the one who nearly destroyed my life. He was a complete drug addict and was known to smuggle drugs in our high school. He was rusticated as soon as he was found out and was charged. My mother got me out of his clutches. Five months of treatment got me where I am standing right now. Happily with my friends.

"For about a month now. He hasn't been the same since then. On his birthday, I wanted to confess to him that I love him. But he was high and smoked and tried to force himself on me. Luckily he passed out before he could do anything. Next day he came up to me and apologised. He said that he had no memory of what happened that night. He also said that he loved me and would give up on drugs. But he caught up with Frank again. That's why I have been trying to avoid him. I do love him Riley, but not the person he's become."

I had no words left to express what I was feeling right now. So I just hugged Martha and began rocking back and forth. Tears were dribbling down my cheeks and one of them fell on Martha's forehead. She looked up at me and wiped the tear from my cheeks.

Kevin's stomach took that exact moment to growl and show its emptiness. We both looked at him and he was wide eyed.

"I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you both." He stared down at the floor. There was a silence and suddenly Martha broke into a fit of laughter. I too joined her and moments later we all were a house packed with laughing maniacs. I gave Martha one tight hug and then moved away.

"Let's put something in that stomach of his, before the lion inside it comes out and eats us both."

"Oh he can eat me all he wants," Martha said with a mischievous grin and Kevin's eyes grew wide again.

We both laughed again at this. It was the first time we both saw Kevin laugh. It was genuine and I was beginning to like this side of him.

We opened the snacks and I wasn't surprised to see Kevin eating the most of them. Soon we were short of supplies and we were still hungry as fuck. Kevin told us to eat away the rest of the snacks as he went into the kitchen to fix us something. He was beginning to get more comfortable around us. As I tried to stop him saying that I can order something, he gave me stern look, almost ordered me to stay put. I was surprised to see that look on his face. He was able to manage that look for a moment then a smile appeared on his face and he ruffled his hair. I mimicked his action and he shook his head and went into the kitchen.

Martha and I chatted for fifteen minutes as we ate away the rest of the snack. Drinks were saved for later as we were thinking about continuing the game. Martha wanted to make it even more interesting by including sexy memes to it. I gave her a look then giggled like a kid.

The aroma coming from the kitchen was making me restless. My senses were going wild as I sniffed the cheesy smell. Martha also licked her lips to join me into my restlessness.

After a tough wait of about five minutes Kevin asked us to come to the dining table and we sat down. He came back with a platter having about five big sandwiches. He served them in two plates and slid them towards Martha and me.

Cheesy smell coming from the sandwiches was tickling my nose. I took a bite and the cheese Melted into my mouth and I was unable to contain my moan. I heard one more moan beside me and was relieved to see the I wasn't alone on this foodgasm. We both looked at Kevin and he was beaming at both of us. Martha was the first one to find her voice.

"OH MY GOD, KEVIN! This tastes so good. Where do you learn to make a sandwich like that?"

"Mother is a great cook. She taught me some of her tricks," he said.

"A guy who looks this good and makes such a good sandwich? I'm starting to like you. Riley, you better grab this guy before I do," Martha nudged me.

"You wish!" I said giving her a swat on her butt and Kevin blushed.

"And he can blush like a cute little boy. What else are you hiding Kevin?" Martha pointed out. Kevin seemed to think for a bit then spoke.

"I can sing. Does that counts?" he said innocently. Me and Martha burst out laughing and he joins in.

"Holy shit Kevin. Why aren't you like this with everyone else?"

"I guess I'm not comfortable enough with everyone else. And I have embarrassed myself good enough by the stomach growl in front of you, that I have nothing to worry about," he replied.

"Yeah that was epic," I said. "It looked like a real growl to me."

Kevin sat down and began eating his own sandwich. We all ate in silence. Once we were finished, I took the dishes and placed them in the washer. Then we went back into the living room and carried on with our game.

"I'm going to warn you people. This game is going to get nastier and sexier. With every spin we are going to take a sip from our bottles .Are you ready?" Martha said, giving an effect. The look on Kevin's face was priceless. His face went from pale white to deep red. I was enjoying this. He looked so cute when he was teased.

The bottle spins again and stopped at Kevin. Martha and I gave him a mischievous grin.

"Kevin? Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he replied.

"Oh poo, you can't always choose truth. Be a little daring, Kevin." I pouted and he just smiled. I blushed watching him smile at me like that. Was it alcohol or him that was affecting me, but I was starting to get warm.

"Okay, Kevin. Who has been your greatest masturbation fantasy?"

He thought for a bit. " Scarlette Johannson?"

Martha and I cheered at that.

"I too have fapped at her," Martha said. I gave her a look. "What? You've also fapped to her! Why are you giving me that look?"

"Because Kevin doesn't need to know that!" I growled.

"Oops! Sorry," she said innocently.

We all chugged down a gulp of beer from our bottles. Then the bottle spins again and this time it stops on Martha.

"I choose dare. Yeaahhhhh!" she growled.

"It's getting a little hot in here. Get rid of that fucking top!" I said.

"This top?" she said pointing at her chest. "This is the top that my father gave me. Don't call it fucking."

"Okay drama queen. Just get rid of it." With that she stands up and takes off her top. She stood there in a silky satin bra which revealed more than it covered. I always thought that Martha's boobs were better than mine. While I had big boobs, she had medium and firm ones. She twirled around a bit and I saw that Kevin wasn't much affected by her show. We took a sip again and the bottle spins again.

Then it was my turn and by that time we all were getting a little tipsy. Martha was already beginning to blabber but was controlling herself somehow. Between all three of us, Kevin looked more in control of himself.

"Uh..Riley? Truth or dare?" I heard Kevin ask. This was the first time he took the initiative in this game.

"Oh choose dare, Riley. He might make you kiss him," Martha babbled. I gave her a snort and chose truth. It was Martha's turn to pout.

"Do I stand a chance?" His face was serious so I knew that he was asking a genuine question, not a sexy one. "Is there a chance that you will like me?"

I thought for a second, then stood up and went round the table close to him. Moving close to him, I planted my lips onto his. His eyes went wide but he didn't pulled back. His lips were soft and they blended perfectly with mine. I sucked onto his upper lip and he did the same to lower lip. I was beginning to feel a warm sensation between my thighs so I slowly pulled back before things get heated up.

"I think that answered your question?" I looked up at him, expecting him to speak. But he leaned forward and our lips meet again. Time the kiss was more passionate and hurried. His tongue touched my lips and I parted them willingly. His tongue made its way into my mouth and began exploring every corner of it. I could still taste the cheese, but it added fuel to our already heated kiss. We were so much involved in our passion that we forgot that we had an audience. Martha moaned from somewhere and this brought us back to earth.

I quickly pulled back and saw Kevin fumbling with the bottle in his lap. My eyes roamed for a bit and that's when I saw the tent in his pants. His face was red and he was ruffling his hair again.

"That was one hell of a kiss!" Martha said.

"Let just continue with the game okay. And don't you dare say a word," I said sternly.

"Okay okay," her hands were up in surrender.

Soon the game turned into a game of strip poker as all three of us began choosing dare. At the end of the game me and Martha were down to our bra and panties and Kevin was down to his boxers. We thought that it was enough and just began chatting. Kevin roamed his eyes on me and I was beginning to blush. Martha whistled as she looked down in his lap.

We didn't knew when we were too drunk to keep sitting. But when I woke up next day, I found myself in my bed with Martha on the other side of it. I sat up and was welcomed by a searing headache. I went into the bathroom and got a painkiller in myself. Walking down the stairs I found Kevin sleeping on the couch.

He looked so peaceful while he slept, like a baby. He was smiling in his sleep. Maybe recalling the events of the previous night. The memories of previous night came back to my mind and I recalled the kiss. It was indeed a hot kiss as Martha said. I was floating in the sky as his lips glided over mine I felt my face getting warm and I shook my head.

I went into the kitchen and made coffee. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might have woken up Kevin because I heard him paddling inside the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes then placed his glasses back on his nose.

I placed a mug of coffee on the counter in front of him. He took a sip from the mug and groaned.

"That's a nice coffee," he said, smile plastered on his.

I got my own mug and we began chit chatting as we finished the coffee. Kevin was coming out to be quite a funny guy, with right amount of innocence and humour.

"Okay I think I should leave. Your mom called. I heard her through the voice mail. She will be coming any time now. I cleaned up the mess after you two passed out so don't worry about that." I just nodded. I was impressed by his dignity.

"It was a great night Kevin. I had a lot of fun. I'm glad you joined us. And thanks for not freaking out when we were having our emotional outbursts."

"No, Riley. It's me who should be thanking you. Thank you for accepting me. Thank you for inviting me and making it the best night I've ever had," he said.

I went forward and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, encasing me in his warmth. I broke the hug and kissed his cheek. He blushed a little then went out the door to his car. I waved as he turned round the corner and went out of sight.

**********

From that day Kevin was all I could every think of. Me and Martha both started hanging out with him more than we did with our group. They all were thinking of it as the part of the plan and didn't really minded. But the thoughts about the prank were nowhere near my mind.

I came to know that Kevin's father left his mother when he was five. Her mother was the only relative he had and he wanted to make his mother proud. Martha and I 'Awwed' at that, making him blush again.

I could feel everyone's eyes on us as we sat in the canteen. It was the first time Kevin has eaten in canteen. He was feeling a little tensed but I touched his hand and assured him that everything was fine.

He began helping me out with my subjects and I began giving him some fashion senses. I forced him to change his black, thick rimmed glass to funky specs. I made him sit still and went wild with his hair. At the end of the he couldn't recognize himself. I was impressed with myself and how good he looked.

We went bowling on Friday and I surprised to see his bowling skills. He said that he used physics to know how much force is needed. I rolled my eyes as he began talking science to me.

Two weeks went by and me and Kevin had a lot of fun time together. On Wednesday we decided to go on a picnic and I asked Martha to come along. She began to back out saying that she didn't wanted to become a third wheel, but when Kevin insisted, she came along.

We drove near the lake side and brought out the snacks. Spreading the blanket on the cold humid grass we sat, feeling the cold wind coming from the lake kissing our face. The environment was serene and beautiful.