Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha was giddy, watching a setup like this for the first time. I was seeing this part of the lake for the first time. I always visited the crowded parts of it with her friend or her boyfriends. But never the silent parts. It was beautiful and peaceful. I was glad that Kevin wanted us to see this.

We took out the snacks and had our lunch. Later we played little games and chit chatted a bit, but most of the time we relaxed. Martha also enjoyed the peaceful environment and didn't talk much. She felt at ease.

I was sitting close to Kevin and our hands touched. He looked in my direction. Our eyes met and it felt as if I am going to drown in his deep grey eyes. Everything around me disappeared as our faces inched closer and our lips met. Our kiss was soft and sweet, with no urgency in it. His lips melted as we were lost in the kiss.

Slowly I broke the kiss and saw that his eyes were glistening. A tear trickled down his cheeks and I wiped it clean.

"What happened? Why these tears?" I asked with a concern in my voice.

"I'm so happy right now Riley. I love you so much," he said as he sniffed.

I circled my arms around his neck and gave a peck on his lips. "I love you too Kevin. I know it's a little early and I have to know a lot about you. But what I do know is that I'd rather be with you than any other dickheads around here."

He chuckled at and that and leaned in to kiss me again. Breaking the kiss we looked at Martha and found her in tears.

"You two are so made for each other," she said.

We looked at each other and just smiled.

The evening went great and Kevin dropped us home. I climbed into his lap before getting out of the car and kissed him. Grinding down on his groin I quickly thrust my tongue into his mouth and gave him a kiss he would remember for the entire night. When the sensations got too much I climbed off his lap and quickly went inside.

I flopped down in my bed and thought about Kevin. How it would feel to have him in here, with me, in my bed. I pondered on how he will do? Will he be clumsy or more controlled. I was getting worked up thinking about that and my finger went into my panties. My slit was already wet from the grinding I did on Kevin's lap. That night I slept with a content smile on my lips.

**********

On first of April Kevin came up to me. I was going to my Biology class and wanted to pick some books from my locker. Kevin was standing beside it. I hugged him and noticed that he was a little tensed.

"What's the matter Kevin?" I asked.

"Riley..uh..I wanted to ask you something," he said, his eyes unable to meet mine. "Will you...uh...will you come out to have dinner with me?"

I sighed and smiled. "Kevin Blaze! Are you asking me out on a date?" I said with a glint in my eye. He saw that and relaxed.

"Yes Riley. Will you go out on date with me?" he asked again.

"Of course I will Kevin. I would love to go out with you," I said giving him a quick kiss. His eyes widened and he quickly began darting his eyes around. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Kevin. You are going out with me. And It's time that everyone knows that I'm taken," I said with a smile and he beamed at me.

"Okay I have to go for the class. I'll see at..." I paused.

"Oh yeah. I'll pick you up at seven."

"Great! I'll see you then. Where are we going?" I enquired.

"That's a surprise," he said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

We hugged again and he walked me to my class. I was unable to concentrate in the class. I was thinking about how quickly I fell in love with Kevin. He was so easy to be with. He had no expectation, just pure love. He was innocent and had a really good heart. It all started with a plan to prank him and now here I am , fallen for him hard. I will never hurt him.

Later that afternoon I told Martha that I am going out on a date with Kevin and that I love him. She told me that she was happy for me and would wish for us. I went home and began sorting the dresses I am going to wear. My mom came to my rescue and helped me select a dress to wear. I have already told her about Kevin. He met her once and she immediately liked him. We have been together for two weeks and now it was time to take things further.

I was dressed in a black, sleeveless cocktail dress. My mother gave me her ruby necklace for me wear. She said it was the necklace her mother gave to her when she went on her first date. I thanked her and hugged her.

The clock struck seven and I heard Kevin pull up in the drive way. My mother told me that she had the night duty in the hospital she worked in. She stopped me and whispered in my ears.

"You are on pill right?"

"MOM! It's just a date," I said exasperatedly.

"Yeah I know." She rolled her eyes and I opened the door.

Kevin stood there in a neatly tailored suit. He was wearing a cream coloured shirt inside the tux, with a tie which looked pretty expensive. I gave him a good eye before opening my mouth.

"Hey, handsome."

"Hey beautiful! You look lovely," he said leaning forward and giving me a chastising kiss. I could smell his lingering scent.

"You ready?" he asked, breaking the kiss.

"I've been ready for a week now Kevin," I said with a mischievous grin.

He took my hand and kissed it. Then he took me to his car and opened the door to let me in, like a gentleman. He quickly came around and got in the car after waving to my mother. She waved back as we drove away.

He kept driving and I was getting restless, thinking about where he was taking me. The car stopped at a familiar spot and I noticed that we were at the lake where we went for picnic. Kevin closed my eyes and asked me to walk. I kept on walking wherever he was taking me. He stopped me and removed his hands from my eyes.

I opened my eyes and was astonished to see the setup in front of me. There was a platform about a foot high. On the platform there was a round table and two chairs set across from each other. The platform was surrounded by pillars which had twinkling lights on them.

There was a candle placed on centre of the table and Kevin brought out his lighter to light the candle. He motioned towards the chair and I was too dumbfound to respond. So he took my hand and made me sit on the chair.

He placed a case in front of me and sat in his seat across me. I was still trying to absorb the effort he had put into all this. I wanted to kiss him for everything he did, but stopped myself thinking that I'd be doing that later.

"You like Riley?" he said motioning toward everything.

"No, Kevin." His eyes went wide. He was too easy to tease. "I love it!"

His brows relaxed and he smiled.

"When did you think of all this?" I asked.

"This morning. I wanted our first date to be as beautiful as you are."

I blushed at that and his smile grew.

"Thank you Kevin. For everything."

"No, Riley. Thank YOU. For loving me like I am," he said.

I said nothing, just looked at him with love in my eye. How can someone be so genuine?

"What about the food?" I enquired.

He smiled again and uncovered the case. There were cheesy sandwiches in them, the same sandwiches he made for us to eat that night. I smiled at him and his eyes danced seeing me happy.

We ate slowly, savouring every moment with each other. The whole evening included of loving smiles and intense eye contacts. We both wanted to jump up from our seat and embrace each other. He told me everything about him and I told everything about myself, but kept out the part where I was going to prank him. And that was going to be the biggest mistake of my life.

**********

The drive back to my house was silent. We both were dying to get past that film of clothing and love each other senseless. He walked me to the front door and I used my spare key to let myself in. Martha also had a key to my house, just in case.

I took his hand dragged him into the living room. I placed the hand I was holding on my hips and inched close to him. Placing my lips hard on his I kissed him with intense passion and heat. He placed the other hand in my heaps tightly and began squeezing them. I thrust my tongue into his mouth and began exploring his mouth. He too drove his tongue into my mouth. We were in our own heaven.

Breaking the kiss I removed his coat and pushed him on the couch. I turned around and bent down giving him an eyeful of my abundant ass. I turned and saw his mesmerised expression. His eyes had the heat I was craving for. I went to my knees and placed my hands on his thighs. His pants were tenting and from the size of the tent I could make out that he was big. I looked at him lustily and kissed his hardon from the top of the fabric. He moaned at that.

I quickly unbuckled the belt and he rose up to let me slide the pants down his waist along with his under wear. His cock bounced free and that's when I heard several gasps in the background. I quickly stood up and the lights were flipped on.

"April Fool!" everyone from my gang cheered and there were several mobile phones out to take pictures.

I looked at Kevin and he was too surprised to cover himself. When consciousness hits him, he stood and quickly grabbed his pants and pulled them back up. I was watching all this from a distance as everyone was busy taking picture. Everyone booed as he buckled back his pants. He looked in my direction and the look in his eyes broke my heart.

"You really thought that Riley would blow you? Ew!" I heard Martha speak in the crowd and my eyes snapped in that direction.

"Yeah! Not even a reptile would want to blow you DICK!" Mark yelled. "It was all a prank. To make an even bigger fool out of you than you already are."

"Only a fool would think that Riley would love a guy like you."

Kevin's eyes darted towards me and he gave me a disgusted look. I shook my head and tried to approach him, but he showed me his palm to stop me. He turned and gave me one last look. His eyes had tears and I could see them behind his glasses. He shook his head and quickly walked out of the door. I rushed outside to stop him, to make everything clear, to tell him that I really loved him. But I was late and he drove away.

I slumped down on my knees and wailed. My dreams of me and Kevin being together were shattered and crumbled to dust. It felt as if my heart was being punched by a hammer. Tears flowed freely from my eyes as I cried.

My eyes were burning with hurt and anger. I surged to my feet and raced back into the house. I saw Martha laughing around with Mark and the entire group. Frank was a new addition. I walked up to her and I grabbed her shoulder to turn her around. I swung my hand and my palm connected hard with her cheeks. The room went silent. Tears were dripping down my cheeks as I turned around.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I shouted. I faced Martha again and spoke softly. "I thought you understood."

I slumped to the floor and began weeping. Everyone scurried out of my house silently and quickly. Martha stood there until the last person was out. But when she felt that I wasn't going to speak, she too went away.

Sometime later I stood up and went to lock the front door and saw that Martha's key was lying by the door and a note with 'Sorry' written on it. I crumpled the note and threw it away and went to my bedroom.

I lay on my bed staring at the walls. My mind was replaying the look of disgust on Kevin face. My heart ached for him, thinking about how much it must have hurt him. I flopped on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

**********

I woke up next morning on a wet pillow. I felt someone caressing my cheek. For a moment I thought that it as Kevin, but the events of yesterday came to my mind and my eyes snapped open. I saw my mother sitting beside me on my bed. She had a look of concern on her face and as she saw by bloodshot eyes, her worry lines grew even more intense.

"What happened?" she asked in a concerned voice.

And I broke down again. Between my sobs I somehow managed to tell her everything. At the end of it she just held me tight in her arms and waited for me to calm down.

"What should I do now mom?" I said.

"I think you should go and talk to him. Tell him everything. Tell him how much you love him. And if he loves you how much he said he did, then he's going to understand."

"But what if he never wants talk to me? What if he didn't listen?" I asked again, shivering at the thought.

"He will listen, Riley. Trust me. Just go to him and open your heart out in front of him."

It was a matter of minutes as I was driving my mother's car to Kevin's house. I thought about what I am going to say to him. I feared that I will not be able express myself properly and will break down in front of him instead.

As I drove into his street I saw a familiar truck parked in front of Kevin's house. My knuckles whitened as I recognized the truck. Anger filled my eyes as I pulled over in front of his house. Slamming the car door behind me I made my way to the door and rang the doorbell. Martha opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Martha flinched as she heard my cold voice. She looked down and sighed.

"I told him everything Riley. Told him that you had nothing to do with what happened yesterday. I told him that you really love him and have been genuine to him from the night he came to your house." Martha looked up into my eyes. Hers were brimming with tears. "I do understand Riley. I do understand."

She went past me, hopped in her truck and drove away. I stood there dumbfounded. Now I was confused about what I'm going to say to him. I turned around and went inside. He was sitting in the living room. His expression was serious and he looked as if he was trying to make up his mind.

He looked up at me and I was glad to see that he wasn't looking at me with the same disgusted look.

"You should have told me Riley," he said, his voice soft.

"I'm sorry Kevin. I didn't knew that they were going to do this. Yes, at first I was in on the plan. Trying to prank you, make you a fool. But over the time, as I came to know the real you, I fell in love with you. I fell in love with the beautiful and generous person you are. I fell in love with sweet as well as nerdy you." Kevin chuckled at that.

"I want us to be together Kevin. Please forgive me. I can't think about my life with you in it. I love you so much," I said, as I looked at him expectant eyes.

He held his gaze up on me. He still had that shade of hurt in his eyes. It was breaking my heart.

"Only a fool will love you after what you did, after you hurt me so much."

My world crashed as I heard those words. My heart ached as if it was being stabbed. I staggered back and my breath was caught in my chest. My shoulders dropped down and I looked down. I was defeated. Defeated in love. My eyes had tears of agony and I felt hollow.

That's when I felt his arms around me.

"And you know what? I am that fool." I looked up and he was beaming at me. "And I love you so much Riley."

Tears began to flow freely from my eyes and I buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I broke the hug and kissed him feverishly. My hands were trembling and legs were growing weak. I wobbled and he held me. Moving his hands behind my knees he picked me up and walked to his bedroom.

He placed me gently onto his bed. He stood beside me staring down at me. His eyes had nothing but love for me. I raised my arms and he leaned into them.

"I love you so much Kevin. I want to be yours. Take me Kevin. Make me yours," I whispered in his ear. He raised his head from my neck and looked deep into my eyes. Then he leaned in and our lips touched.

Our lips glided over each other as we devoured each other's mouth. His tongue touched my lips and I parted them. Our tongues duelled in a dance of love making. He then moved up and kissed my eyes. He licked his way to my ears and sucked on my earlobe, eliciting a moan from me.

My hands roamed around his back as he took his time. He made me sit up and removed my top. He hesitated, but I placed his hands on my bosom and he began caressing it through the bra. He was kissing me as his hands went inside my bra and teased my nipple with his thumb. I groaned in his mouth to show my pleasure.

I broke the kiss and my hands went behind me and I unclasped the bra and the fabric slid down from my bosom. His eyes twinkled as they come out of their confines. He took them in his hands gently and caressed them.

"You are beautiful," he said as he bent down and took the left nipple into his mouth. I sucked in breath as a new bout of sensations rush through my body.

He tickled the bud with his tongue and took it between his lips. My fingers snaked into his hair as he continued to tease my nipple. He took it between his teeth and nibbled it gently.

"OH GOD! What are you doing to me?" I moaned.

He did the same to the right one leaving wet traces around the areola . He pushed me back on the bed and licked his way to my naval. His tongue went into my naval and I let out another moan. My mind was in heaven, basking in the pleasure of love making. His action were sending tingling sensations to my pussy.

He undid the button of my jeans and his thumb went into my pants. I raised my hips so he can slide the jeans from the hips. My panties slid down along with my jeans and he smiled seeing my glistening lips. Sliding the jeans all the way down he removed them from my ankles and started licking my toes.

He made his way up my legs, kissing my thighs. I parted my legs and he took a whiff of my sex. I never knew that he could be so bold in his actions. His movements were fluid and were making me go crazy.

He ran the flat of his tongue on my lips and my hips buckled with pleasure. His tongue roamed around my clit, making me writhe and moan. My fingers were in his hair and I was pushing his head to my pussy. He obliged by plunging his tongue deep into my glistening pussy and I groaned.

He teased my clit with his thumb and kept on pushing his tongue back and forth inside my pussy. I was already worked up from his teasing and it was the matter minutes I gave out a shriek and came all over his face. I looked down and saw his smiling face with my juices smeared all over it.

I pulled him up and licked his face clean. It was so hot to be able to taste myself on his lips. My hands slid down on his body and then only I realised that he was still dressed.

I pushed him back and pulled his T-shirt over his head. Then his shorts went with the shirt and I saw his erection bulging from his underwear. I parted his legs on the bed and went between them. I took his manhood out of his underwear and stroked his gently. He moaned as he felt my hands on his throbbing erection. His head was glistening with precum and I licked around the slit and tasted him for the first time.

I opened my mouth and looked him in the eye as I took him inside my mouth. His head fell back and he groaned with pleasure.

"God! Riley. It feels so good."

I bobbed my head slowly as I didn't wanted him to come too soon. I swirled my tongue inside my mouth and he stopped me as the sensations were becoming too much.

He made me lie down and kissed me passionately. I could feel his throbbing erection touch my pussy. My hand went between us and I position him.

"Make me yours Kevin," I whispered into his ears.

I sucked in my breath as I felt him push himself inside me. His manhood stretching the walls of my pussy, sending waves after waves of pleasure to my mind and body. I groaned as he bottomed out. He went still as he gave me time to adjust to his length.

I moved my hips to indicate that I was ready. He began moving back and forth, pulling his cock out to head and slamming it back to the hilt. My eyes rolled back as I my pussy contracted around his cock.

Our bodies moved in sync as I began thrusting towards him. Soon his speed increased and he began sawing his erection in and out of my body. We both were at the peak of passion and soon we were panting and rushing to the verge of release. When my orgasm hit my body I felt as if I went up to heaven and came back down.