All Comments on 'For Her Husband's Sake Ch. 02'

by momandme

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good until the other guy

that when i stop reading the story.why would he want too share his mom.dumb and dumber.taking chance fucking mom the start with and now bring in someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not about Mom and Son any longer

The circumstances that brougth them together was rather erotic. The story line was ruined by bringing in another person into something that with in the story was sacred. However I guess her experiences or infidelities with in the marriage should of been a hint of the disapointment to come.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I though that muddying up the waters by bringing in another man to fuck her, would ruin the story

But I enjoyed reading the sex that the threesome brought out.

I think it was the fact that his mother has let go of her inhibitions, and has excepted that she likes to fuck, and be controlled by her son.

Her son was the force that had made her fuck someone else, and she submitted to his wishes. She is his slut now, and I hope that the young stud realizes the power he has over his mother.

Thanks for the good read.

momandmemomandmeabout 12 years agoAuthor
About the other guy

Thanks for your kind words, digdaddyrich :) <li> <br>

I am a little surprised that bringing in another guy to fuck the mother diminishes the eroticism for some people. The first time mom and son fucked was right in front of strangers, and this whips up their voyeuristic appetite. Adding another man to their romp helps relive the experience of their first time together, while they commit another transgression against society's norms to add to the incest.<li> <br>

What mother and son have together is still very much sacred; they already have the emotional intimacy shared by a mother and son as well as the secret they share - of having made love to secure the release of the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

WELCOME WITH NEW STORY WAS GOOD IN READING PARTICULARLY WHEN YOU BRING YOUR FRIEND TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not liked third person

mother son incest relationship is very much private matter. that's why very rare news came out from real life, though it is 100% existed in dark corner of society. so bringing 3rd person is like ruined the joy of incest. here father can not be taken as 3rd person but only ignite the passion of incest between mother & son. but friend is totally unwelcome/ unwanted guest. for story sake, rather rapist may add value but not the willing friend of son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spoit it

what is friend doing in the sacred relationship between mom and son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with the last commenter

I loved the first part of the story--a boy's big hard cock up where it belongs, in his own mother's cunt. That's the cunt the boy came out of, and who can have any claim on it but him? Personally, I think mom should cut off dad as well, let him go play with his withered old junk. The mother's twat should be reserved for her big beautiful boy, his big stiff cock and all the creamy semen in his hot young balls.

momandmemomandmeover 10 years agoAuthor
sorry about the third dick

I had no idea introducing another guy would turn so many of you off. I was looking to introduce an extra element in the mother-son amorous relationship, and let the two of them deal with the ensuing jealousy/emotional pain. If and when I write a third chapter, I might get rid of the son's friend. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice narration disappointing eroticism

Your writing is fabulous. The articulation is perfect. But there are several inconsisties in the story that lead to the loss of eroticism. First of all it was a poor idea of introducing the third guy. I literally got horny reading the story but the moment this guy Bobby entered the plot, I lost my interest. Instead of a friend, a cousin/nephew of the woman would have been better addition.

Secondly, in the story description you say that the husband is cuckolded by mom and son but no such thing happens. He would have been a cuckold when they would have fucked in front of him all the while shaming an old husband for a handsome and virile son.

Still, I would commend your writing skills and look forward to more of your erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best

It's one of my best story.

ryantrixryantrixabout 3 years ago

Another Mom-son story with son's friends, once she accept a friend, she will accept another, soon she will be fucking the whole town, then what will be the difference between taboo sex and normal sex, its just another dick for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story of mom and son. Highly engrossing Third person spoilt the story .Waiting for the author to continue with mother-son sex story

Masalafreek231Masalafreek231about 2 months ago

Usually I read comments before reading the story. And after reading comments about 3rd person between mother and son, I am going to skip 2nd part. Didn't like the idea at all about 3rd person between mon and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous