For the Love of Gramma: re: MARK'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Mark. Now get down there and get to eating. You've made me quite wet already."

I obeyed her and found she was right. She was sopping wet. I lavished in licking up every bit of her cum before focusing on her clit, and once I had, the waterworks were loosed. She came so much, it was all I could do to lap up her juices before they began to flow once again. I needed a reprieve, so I made my way to her ass and nibbled on it as I ran my tongue in and out of it. This only exacerbated things, though, because she began to cream quite heavily. That was okay, too, because I let it drip onto her asshole before licking it up and swallowing every drop.

Just then my phone rang. I looked to see who it was, and it was Gran-Gran. I opened the line. "Hey, Gran-Gran. Sorry to be so short with you, but I'm eating at the moment. Let me call you back." I clumsily pressed the "Call End" button and tossed the phone a few feet across the bed, then began licking Gramma's pussy once again.

"That's right," she said to me. "You should have told her what you were eating. You should have said, 'Sorry, Gran-Gran, but I'm eating Gramma's pussy at the moment, so I'll have to call you back.'"

I laughed, but I never deviated from my duty. I kept at Gramma with a relish, and finally, at the three-hour, forty-seven-minute mark, she said, "Okay, okay. That's enough. I give up. I can't take it anymore. You win."

"Oh, I can keep on going," I informed her.

"I bet you could, but I need a break. Come up here and lay down so I can show you what my mouth is capable of."

Excitedly, I did as she bade. She began by kissing me, then her hand slid between my legs and she lightly grasped my cock, pumping it softly. She began sucking on my left nipple. I had never had a woman do this before, but it felt good. I could actually feel my cock stiffen in her hand. She kissed her way down, and finally I knew the joy of my Gramma giving me a blow job. "Oh, Gramma. I never thought a mouth on my dick could feel so good."

She said nothing as she continued to go slowly up and down my entire length. I could feel my cock stretching the back of her throat, but never once did she gag. Five minutes of this was all I could stand. "Oh, God, Gramma. I'm gonna cum. Oh, fuck! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I came in her mouth, and she drank every drop. "Oh my God, Gramma. That's the best blow job I ever had."

"And you're still hard," she pointed out.

"That's because I want to put every inch of this in your pussy now," I told her, and as she moved to lay back, I sat up. My hand brushed my phone when I did, and I looked down to see that instead of turning it off after speaking to Gran-Gran, I had inadvertently pressed "Speaker." Not only that, but the call was still live. "Oh, shit," I said as I picked it up. Then, "Gran-Gran? Are you still there?" I heard a blip, and the call was ended. Gramma stared at me. "She knows," I told her. "What are we going to do?"

"First thing you're going to do is make love to me like you said," she responded. It seemed as good an idea as any, so I did.

Oh, it was wonderful, as wonderful as the blow job was. I came inside of her and held my cock in her until it plopped out on its own accord. I lay next to her and said, "So, how do we deal with Gran-Gran?"

"Leave that to me," Gramma said. "Go ahead and get a shower."

I emerged from the bathroom closest to my room, and after dressing I went to Gramma's room to find her just emerging from her own bathroom. I sat on her bed and watched her finish toweling off before getting dressed. I wanted her again so badly, but there were other, more pressing matters to tend to. "So, about Gran-Gran ...?"

"I called and invited her to dinner."

"What? What did she say?"

"She was reluctant at first, but she finally agreed," Gramma reported. "She'll be here at five-thirty. I still don't know what to cook."

"She's always been partial to filet mignon and shrimp scampi," I told Gramma. "Throw some asparagus on the side, maybe a nice blush wine, and you'd be set."

"I need to run to the store for all that."

"Will you sit on my face before you go?"

She laughed. "Silly boy. Of course, I will," and she did.

Gramma thought it best that I avoid contact with Gran-Gran until dinner, and to be honest, I was somewhat relieved when she suggested it. I kept an ear cocked toward the kitchen, though, so I could hear what they discussed as dinner was being prepared, and I was surprised to find that they talked about everything but me, or "the incident."

When dinner was served, Gramma had fixed me a glass of wine as she had done for herself and Gran-Gran. "The boy is not of legal drinking age," Gran-Gran said in way of protest.

"Believe me when I say that "boy" is all man," Gramma said, possibly as a starting point to the conversation Gran-Gran was here for. Still, Gran-Gran said nothing more, and the entirety of dinner was eaten in silence.

As Gran-Gran finished her plate, she said to Gramma, "Mildred, I must commend you on that meal. I have dined at five-star restaurants where the same was not as palatable as this."

"Thank you, Ouida." Silence. Nothing more. Then, "So, let's address the elephant in the room, shall we?"

"Very well," Gran-Gran said. "What I heard, was it ...? Were you ...?" She took her napkin and lightly blotted at the tears in her eyes.

"Yes. Mark and I were making love, Ouida. He performed oral sex on me and I did the same for him before he entered my vagina with his penis."

Gran-Gran began to weep. She looked at me and said, "Marcus Alexander Coldwell, how could you do such a thing with your own grandmother?"

I just stared at her. I didn't dare open my mouth for fear of what might come out.

"It's all my fault, really," Gramma finally said. Both my eyes and Gran-Gran's moved to her. "You see, Ouida, Mark and I have always enjoyed an open-conversation kind of relationship in that we would talk about anything and everything. He told me of these feelings and desires that he had had for you, saying that they were there for quite some time, and he wanted to tell you, but he didn't want to hurt you or anger you by saying anything. I guess I got so hot just thinking about it that I offered myself to him in your place. I'm sorry. It's just that since Abner died, I haven't known a man's touch. I suppose I took advantage of this situation to meet my own selfish, personal needs."

Gran-Gran studied Gramma for a few seconds, then turned her attention to me. "Is this true, Marcus? Do you, indeed, hold sexual feelings for me?"

I really didn't, but Gramma painted me into a corner, so I was left with no choice but, "I do, Gran-Gran. I hope you can understand my reluctance to tell you."

Ten seconds went by. Fifteen. Then, "If you will excuse me, Mildred, I have need of your facilities."

"Third door on the left," Gramma told her, and once Gran-Gran was out of earshot,

"What was that all about?" I whispered.

"Peaceful resolution to a sticky situation," Gramma responded.

"But I don't want to be with her. I want to be with you."

She smiled. "I know. Just ... Do it once, feign guilt, never do it again. AND, be sure you turn you phone off next time."

Gran-Gran returned some seconds later and said, "Marcus, I would like you to return with me to Ravencrest where we may explore these feelings of yours in a more suitable clime."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. It is a two-hour drive, so I suggest you gather your things that we may be off. Mildred, this is a particular circumstance. I do not know if I would have acted any differently. Thank you for being there for our grandson."

"Take all the time you need," I heard Gramma say as I entered my room. Five minutes later I was packed and ready to go, so we did.

The drive was in complete silence. Two hours of nothing. It gave me time to think, to plot, what I was suspecting Gran-Gran of doing as well. Upon our arrival at Ravencrest, the name she and Papa had given to their home in Bentley Springs, she suggested that I get a shower and then meet her in the parlor. I entered to find a bottle of wine on ice and a note telling me to start a fire in the fireplace, but nothing more. Once the fire had been started, I sat on the sectional and awaited Gran-Gran's arrival.

It had been about forty-five minutes, then she entered. "Oh ... My ... God!" I whispered at the sight of her. She was wearing a black see-through negligee with mint-green trim, complete with matching garter belt and stockings. Her hair was down and flowing around her shoulders as opposed to that wasp's nest bun she always wore. She had even applied a bit of make-up. She was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. "G-Gran-Gran?"

"If you are to be my lover, then call me by my name," she whispered into my ear as she sat next to me.

I had always preferred her middle name to her first, so I used that when I said, "You are so perfectly beautiful, Belgemine."

She smiled a coy smile, then kissed me. Softly at first, then more passionately as she let her inhibitions go. She pulled back, a smile of nervous satisfaction on her face, and with a shaky hand, poured us each a glass of wine. As we sipped at it, she ran a nervous hand along my exercise-hardened arms and abs. She cradled my cheek in the palm of her hand, then drew me close and kissed me again. I was content to say nothing. I would allow her to dictate the flow of things tonight.

She clinked her glass against mine, then downed all the wine. I emulated her actions, and again when she refilled our glasses. That warm, fuzzy feeling began creeping over me, and I suspected it was doing a number on her as well. She finally said, "Take me to my chambers." I scooped her ninety-eight-pound body into my arms and walked to her room where I gently lay her on the king-sized bed; the sound of her negligee rubbing against the silk sheets was a turn-on in and of itself.

I lay next to her and we began to kiss again. I was really getting into this. I slid a hand under her negligee and cupped one of her breasts, which was still fantastically firm for a woman her age; her nipple immediately hardened at my touch. A soft moan escaped her lips, causing her to pull my mouth closer to her own.

Gramma was a middle-class person, and as such she had a different way of speaking than Gran-Gran, who was upper-class. Therefore, I couldn't very well say things like, "I want to eat your pussy," or "You're so fucking hot," no, I had to use other words to deliver these very same messages. "Belgemine, I have such a great desire in my heart for you."

"Yes," she whispered.

"My loins are aflame as my yearning for you grows exponentially."

"Oh, my love. Tell me more, tell me true."

"I wish nothing more than to taste of your sweetness."

"O-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!" It was breathy, almost silent, but Gran-Gran had her first orgasm of the night.

I began to suck one of her nipples as I worked her panties off her, then kissed my way between her legs. She was hairy, but it was not wiry at all, feeling more like fine silk. My tongue immediately found her peanut-sized clit and I began to make slow love to it. She came again in no time flat, and I reveled in the sweetness of her cum.

I was going to give her another orgasm orally, but she stopped me. "You have performed well tonight, Marcus. Now allow me to entreat you as you have I." I lay on my back and she took me into her mouth. She set her lips loosely around my cock and began to slowly go up and down on me. I thought what Gramma did was amazing, but this was fucking awesome.

Gran-Gran took her time with me. I guess it had been so long since she had held a cock in her hands—or her mouth, for that matter—that she wanted to stretch the experience as long as it would go, which was fine with me. I had already cum twice with Gramma this morning. Perhaps my longevity tonight with Gran-Gran would be just what she needed.

She continued to work me over. Never had I had someone so lovingly suck my cock like Gran-Gran was doing now. She continued on in this vein, and soon I felt the muscles in my stomach and thighs tense. I placed a hand behind her head, not to force her in any way, but to show her that I appreciated all she was doing for me. "I'm almost there," I said just above a whisper, being gentlemanly enough to give her fair warning to pull back if she so desired, but she continued on her slow, steady pace. "Oh, dear God!" I whispered, and at that point she tightened her lips as she slowly pumped me dry into her mouth.

She climbed atop me and fashioned her pussy just above my still-hard cock. She began to kiss me. I could taste myself on her lips, but I was okay with that. We kissed deeply We kissed lovingly. We kissed passionately. "Tell me that was better than what Mildred did for you."

"Gran—Belgemine, you know I can't play favorites."

She dipped her hips slightly. I felt the hotness of her pussy as her labia kissed the head of my penis. "Tell me you have never experienced anything like we just shared." She dipped again. My cock jumped in anticipation as I tensed once more.

I was breathing heavily, not from my orgasm, but because I had to admit that she was right.

"I can see it in your eyes, Marcus. I dance there, not she."

"Oh, dear Lord!" I exclaimed. I pulled her down, kissed her, and thrust my cock into her. She gave a soft yelp as I entered her, then her eyes moved to a half-closed position where she looked at me dreamily as I continued to go in and out of her. I didn't go fast, that is to say, I didn't fuck her; my movements were slow, deliberate, but I forced every inch of myself into her, and the continued wetness of her pussy bespoke the pleasure she so gladly received.

She unhinged her lips from mine and moved her mouth to my ear, where she whispered, "That's it. Make love to me, Marcus. Fill me with your hardness. Fill me with ... Fill me ... Oh, Marcus. Here it comes." She returned her lips to mine as she came, and I moaned louder than she as her pussy gripped my cock and spasmed uncontrollably for half a minute at least. She finally collapsed on me, yet I continued to fill her with my dick as she had earlier requested. She was so wonderfully tight and fantastically hot and supernaturally wet, and all these forces worked together to bring me to a shuddering orgasm of my own. I wrapped my arms around her after I finished my final thrust and held her there, knowing in my heart that there was no other place I wanted to be, not even with Gramma, and somewhere in the middle of this, I fell asleep.

I awoke to a dark room, yet I recognized Gran-Gran's silhouette immediately. She was lightly shaking me, and upon awakening she told me to follow her into the parlor. She instructed me to put another log on the fire as she lay on the bear-skin rug set before the fireplace. I did, then joined her. "Make love to me," she said, that dreamy look still in her eyes.

My heart was pounding like a jackhammer, simply because I didn't want to do what I knew I owed it to her to do. "I need to tell you something first, Belgemine, and if you still want me to after you hear what I have to say, then I will."

"What is it, Marcus?

"Please just allow me to say this in its entirety, then you may respond. Okay?"

"Yes. Of course."

I took a deep breath, then began. "Gramma lied to you yesterday. The truth is, I lost my virginity to a woman who looked a lot like her. You know, heavy set? Rustic?" She smiled at my use of the word. "Although I had never thought of Gramma in a sexual way—and you also, for that matter—for some reason, when I was with this woman, I began to fantasize it was her. Since that time, I have been with several older women, women old enough to be my grandmother, and they all resembled Gramma. The more I was with them, the more I fantasized it was her with whom I was having sex. It just got to a point that I really wanted to have sex with her, so I made it a point to proposition her when I came home on leave, and to my surprise, she accepted.

"Unfortunately, you called when she and I were in the middle of something yesterday. What she told you was pretty much running damage control. Although this is not something she discussed with me, all I can do is surmise that she felt if she flipped it, that you were my intended target, it might be enough to draw you in to where you wouldn't say or do anything against her—

or us—for that matter.

"What I did with her over the last couple of days, that was lust pure and simple, Gran-Gran. What I experienced with you last night? I have never known anything quite like it before, and whatever it is, whatever it may become, I don't want to lose it. I love you, and God help me if He must, but I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Do you know how I can tell you are telling me the truth about how you feel?"

"How?"

"Because I can still see me dancing in your eyes."

"Oh, Gran-Gran." I moved on top of her and slowly slid my hard cock into her hot, wanting pussy. I made slow, sweet love to her. I came, retained my erection, and for the next forty or so minutes continued to make love to her until I came again. We fell asleep next to the fire, entwined in one another's arms as lovers should be.

I awoke to find Gran-Gran gone. I had decided we needed to talk, if about nothing else then what I should call her. Referring to her by her proper name just didn't feel right. She would just have to accept Gran-Gran regardless of what role in which she and I interacted. I took a shower, dressed, then called Stephen.

"How's it going, dude?" he asked enthusiastically. "Hook up with your Gramma yet?"

"Yeah," I told him. "In fact, both of them."

"Both—? You lucky son-of-a-bitch! Not at the same time though, or was it?"

"No. Different times. Look, my reason for calling you is ... How do you feel about your Grammy?"

"I love her," he responded quickly.

"No, man. I'm not talking about a grandmother/grandson dynamic. I mean as a lover. How do you feel about her?"

"What's going on, Dude?"

"Just answer the question, please?"

A deep sigh on his end, then, "I fell in love with her. I mean, head over heels, totally balls out, one hundred percent man and woman kind of love. She's all I think about. That's why I hook up as much as I do with all those old women when I'm not with her. I just need someone to remind me of her. Now, why do you ask?"

"Because I think I'm falling in love with my Gran-Gran," I stated honestly. "We had the most beautiful experience last night, and I never want this to end."

"Good for you, man. No, really. I hope you and your Gran-Gran can be as happy as me and my Grammy."

"But see, therein lies the problem. I never imagined Gran-Gran and I would have sex. I was so jazzed on Gramma, and since she and I have already had sex, how do I tell her that it can't happen anymore?"

Before Stephen could answer, a voice from behind me said, "I think I can offer a solution to that." I turned. It was Gran-Gran.

"Let me call you back," I said to him, and before he could respond, I killed the connection and asked, "How long were you there?"

"Just long enough to hear you tell your friend that you were in love with me." She said with a smile as she approached me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me, then said, "Come on. I went out and got us some fresh bagels. We'll discuss your dilemma over breakfast."

"First, call Mildred and tell her that you will return at the end of the week," Gran-Gran told me as she applied low-fat cream cheese to her bagel. My conversation with Gramma lasted about five minutes, and I could hear the tiniest echo of hurt in her voice for pushing me to Gran-Gran, but at the moment, I really wouldn't have it any other way.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers