For the Love of Gramma: re: MARK'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

"Now," Gran-Gran began once my call was finished, "I have given this matter much thought. Although I do not relish the idea of you being with another woman, I suppose I must make that concession where Mildred is concerned. You were with her first, after all, so to just pull the plug now would be almost inhumane. She is a widow, same as I, so I understand her need for companionship.

"My proposal is that whenever you return on leave, you divide your time equally between she and I. This gives us both what we want and what we need. Any objections?"

"An addendum, if I may be so bold," I responded after several moments of deliberation. "It can be a one-time thing, or it can be the final send-off every time I visit, but ..."

"Yes?"

"How receptive would you be to a threesome?"

She studied me hard. "Marcus, are you saying you would like to have sex with us both at the same time?"

"I knew it was a bad idea. I'm sorry."

"I'll pass it by Mildred, see what she thinks."

And that was the end of that conversation for the moment.

Upon arriving at Gramma's, Gran-Gran instructed me to get squared away while the two of them spoke. I just hung out in my room waiting to see if Gramma would go along with the idea of sharing me; at this point I really wasn't expecting the threesome thing to fly. I mean, Gran-Gran looked like she might—and just for my sake, not that it was something she would pursue on her own—and while Gramma seemed the more adventurous of the two, maybe even this was beyond her consideration.

I received a phone call as these thoughts swam around my mind. It was Gramma. "Come to my room, please," was all she said before killing the connection. I walked in to the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Gramma and Gran-Gran were in a sixty-nine. Gramma was on top. Her ass was facing the door so that when I walked in the first thing I saw was Gran-Gran nibbling on Gramma's clit. "Holy-Jesus-motherfucking-Christ!" I just stood there and watched.

I don't know how much experience Gran-Gran had at eating pussy, but she was really working over Gramma's clit good for her. It must have been good, because I could see sticky strands of Gramma's cum connecting Gran-Gran's face to her pussy. Gran-Gran looked at me, smiled, and said, "Won't you join us?"

I rent my clothes from my body, then made my way to Gran-Gran. I kissed her, licking Gramma's cum from her lips. "Thank you," I said to her. "This means so much to me." She said nothing, just closed her eyes and began sucking Gramma's clit again. I placed my mouth on Gramma's perfect asshole and began to lick and suck it as lovingly as I could. She came in no time flat.

I moved up front to see Gramma servicing Gran-Gran in the same fashion. "You look so beautiful, Gramma," I said as I kissed her and licked Gran-Gran's cum from her mouth.

"Eat her pussy for me, Mark," Gramma said, and I obeyed her immediately. I nestled my face into her silky soft pubic hair and found her clit. I began to suck it as Gramma whispered in my ear, "After you eat her, I want to watch your cock stretch her pussy out."

"Oh, God," I cried, but even though it was muffled, she knew what I intoned. I stayed on Gran-Gran's clit until she announced she was going to cum, then I backed off and mushed Gramma's face into Gran-Gran-s pussy. Gramma licked it well, sipping up every drop of Gran-Gran's cum. I then stuck my swollen cock out for Gramma to suck, and she deep-throated me from the get-go. She sucked me for thirty good seconds, then guided my cock into Gran-Gran's pussy. "Oh, damn," I moaned as I entered her.

I moved back and forth very slowly, because that's the way Gran-Gran liked it. Soon, the only sound to be heard in the room was the squishy noises associated with me going in and out of Gran-Gran. Soon, though, she said something, but her words were impeded by the mouthful of pussy she was enjoying at the moment. Then, her pussy tightened around my cock as she came. Oh, it was wonderful. Her pussy flooded my cock with a thick gel of cum.

I pulled out and Gramma wasted no time on sucking me back down her throat. Thirty seconds later and I was cumming in Gramma's mouth. She continued to suck me slowly, ensuring I stayed hard. She lifted off me and said, "Now get back there and fuck my ass." I was only too happy to oblige. But first ...

"Okay, Gramma, I want you on your back. Gran-Gran, resume the sixty-nine with you on top." I hoisted Gramma's legs into the air and separated them, giving Gran-Gran perfect access to Gramma's clit while allowing me unimpeded entry into her asshole. I placed my cock at Gran-Gran's mouth and she sucked it as lovingly as she had early this morning. I then centered it at Gramma's asshole and gently pushed my entire length in.

"She likes that?" Gran-Gran asked as Gramma gave a squeal of delight.

"She loves it, Gran-Gran, and so do I," I answered. I began going in and out of Gramma's ass slowly, relishing every sensation I gave and received. Gran-Gran was sucking Gramma's clit, but she had taken two fingers and inserted them into Gramma's pussy. She then began friggin' Gramma's wussy, and the cum oozed from her like molasses from a bottle on a cold day; it was thick and syrupy and must have been delicious because Gran-Gran was scooping it into her mouth by the fingerful.

I thought right then and there that if I had never received another birthday or Christmas present then that would be okay, because this was the greatest gift anyone could ever give me. Gran-Gran looked up at me and her face contorted into some kind of ogrishly horrid mask. "M-M-M-Marcus? I ... I never ..." then it was as if the cry of the banshee filled the room.

Gran-Gran jerked and convulsed, and if ever anyone would ask me if I ever heard a silent scream, then I could answer yes, because that is what Gran-Gran was doing right now; her mouth was open and her face was beet red, but no sound emanated from her. She finally collapsed on Gramma, her fingers still working Gramma's pussy of their own accord. I stopped fucking Gramma's ass long enough to hold Gran-Gran's face aloft and I saw that same dreamy look that I had seen from her before. She smiled weakly, then said, "That was the most incredible orgasm I ever had."

"And Gramma gave it to you," I reminded her. "Now eat her pussy good to show your appreciation for it."

Gran-Gran resumed her place on Gramma's clit, sucking it into her mouth and working it over like a madwoman hell-bent on revenge just as I started thrusting my cock into Gramma's perfectly tight ass as hard as I could. Gramma soon began lifting her hips off the bed, trying to catch my thrust, while Gran-Gran throttled her clitty, and in no time Gramma bathed my chest and stomach with a powerful blast of cum.

I pulled out and held my cock at Gran-Gran's mouth, and she sucked me to completion. Once I had emptied myself into her mouth, I fell back onto the bed, utterly spent and completely happy. I looked over to see Gran-Gran and Gramma kissing each other. I smiled. "So, is this a one-time thing, or do we want to make a tradition of it?"

Gran-Gran slid across me and said, "I vote tradition," before kissing me on the mouth.

Gramma kissed me as well, then said, "I guess it's unanimous."

I smiled again. Boy, did I have a story for Stephen. More importantly, however, was the continuing story of me and my Grandmothers. My mind went back to Stephen, though. It was because of him that all this was taking place. I figured that I owed him. I'd buy him dinner or something once we got back to base. For now, however, I needed something to eat if I was going to refuel for round two.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers