For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers

Feeling like a teenager with a crush, she locked her door and tossing the towel aside, then found her phone and flopped back onto the bed. The heart-pounding excitement and terror of almost getting caught, along with a sense of daring freedom in her freshly shaved nudity, she pulled up the photo of Gene on her phone and resumed what she had left unfinished in the bathroom. Her hand slid softly down her parted thighs, brushing her fingertips along the tender skin, trying to imagine it was his hand instead. She gazed into his eyes from the picture, and an interesting idea came over her just as her finger once more found her slick, wet folds. The idea made her nervous and excited; a little surprised by the very boldness of it, but just the thought was making her wetter by the second. She just had to hear his voice.

"Gene? You are awake?" she typed in English slowly with one hand, the other still sliding two fingers in a 'v' to either side of her clit. "Maybe I can call you?" She laid the phone aside and leaned her head back on her pillow, pushing up with her legs to roll her hips along to the movement of her hand. "Gene..." she whispered, her free hand grabbing her breast and squeezing it just enough.

The phone suddenly started its ringtone, a Spanish reggaeton song she had chosen a few weeks back just for Gene's number called "Dame un besito," the title's message of 'give me a little kiss' being just a secret wish in her heart at the time. Relaxing back into the bed, she couldn't stop smiling as she thought of those sweet, sensual kisses they'd shared... her wish had come true and so much more wonderful than she'd ever dreamed possible. "Hi, Gene," her voice held all the excitement of her heart.

"Hey, Milena..." he sounded really excited, too, "...my angel. I was just thinking of you." She squeezed her thighs together, loving the sound of his American accent that she found so sexy. He was thinking of her in the same way at the same time? Was he maybe doing the same thing? Had he been looking at her picture? Was he just as naked as she was, his penis standing up, rock hard in his slowly stroking hand, laying back on his bed as he talked to her? She could just feel her pussy tingling, the thought driving her crazy.

"I am think of you, too," she tried to sound a little extra sweet to offset just how already worked up she was as she continued to slowly caress her clit with her free hand. If she didn't go slowly she was sure she would cum too quickly. "Of the kissing in the kitchen today, I am think a lot of right now." Her fingers slid further down, dipping between her inner folds, pressing into her velvety entrance as she bit her lower lip to keep the sudden inhale quiet. "I wish my sister not called..."

He chuckled, sounding nervous on his end. "I've been uhm... remembering those kisses quite a lot, too, actually." He sighed heavily. "I can't wait to kiss you again. Too bad you couldn't stay a little longer today... or maybe all night."

Her toes curling, her body squirming, her middle finger slid inside her up to the first knuckle, forcing her eyes closed from the intense pleasure. Her head strained back onto the pillow while she held the phone pressed painfully tight to her ear. "Oh, Gene... you should to say something then," her voice was low and raspy, exhaling just loud enough that he heard. "I never want to leave at all," she whispered. Her finger slipped back out of her slit, now thoroughly soaked and slippery, and returned to gently circling all around her very hard nub. She cocked up her shoulder and leaned the phone between it and her ear while straining to spread her thighs open as wide as she could. With her free second hand she pulled her womanly skin tight, receding the hood to fully uncover her clit as she rubbed it back and forth with her wet finger, harder now with her quickly building desperation.

"I wanted to," he whispered back in a deep, sultry voice. "I know you had to pack, though," he paused, an inhale like he was nervous... really nervous. "Truth is, Milena... I always want you around me... felt like that for months now. Every moment of the day I'd have you with me if I could be that selfish."

His words were so sweet and deep, her heart was literally melting, tears of joy swelling in her eyes. So maybe it wasn't just her body he wanted. Maybe he...? Oh... why did she leave his house? She could be in his loving arms right now... naked and on the verge as she was... making sweet love to him all night long. "I want always to be..." she inhaled sharply, her hips jerking involuntarily as her fingers constantly rubbed her clit with ever increasing speed, over the top and then around the sides, back to the top. "...around you, Gene. Always when I can." It was becoming really difficult to concentrate on speaking, especially in her second language, but his sexy voice... his sweet words, his presence on the phone with her was quickly sending her over the edge.

"Are you okay?" he sounded worried and she blushed, realizing he had heard her reaction. She knew she should stop; she was playing on dangerous ground and he'd probably hear more if she didn't. It was already all she could do to keep from breathing deeply into the phone, panting as she quickly approached that point of no return. Part of her wanted him to know, as embarrassing as that would be. She wanted him to know just how she felt about him, that she was touching herself, thinking of him... fantasizing of making love with him.

"I fine," she exhaled, her breathing extremely labored. She held her breath long enough to get it under control a little so she could speak. "Just... I am uhm... very excited to think of you now... to think of kiss to you... to think of you touch me again." Every few seconds her body was jerking, stomach contracting, hips jumping, and eyes clenching shut as small waves coursed through her body. She was so close now it was almost painful. "I wish so much you are here right now," she whispered, her mind slipping off into that delirious state as her body started losing control.

"Milena... I uhm..." his voice sounded shaky, nervous, but yet still so sexy. "I just... I want to tell you..." he was so adorable, swallowing hard, having difficulty to say whatever it was he wanted her to know; she just really hoped he said it soon, before... "Milena, my angel... I'm completely in love with you."

She inhaled deeply as her entire body just exploded upon hearing those wonderful words of his, electricity pulsing through her very core, flowing out from her pussy and spreading outward to every finger and toe at the speed of light. Her thighs clenched shut while her stomach muscles contracted, curling her up into a ball. Then she spasmed back and her hips jumped off the bed, pushing higher into the air. Her toes curled as her thighs squeezed tightly around her hand, pressing it onto her vagina and rapidly drenching her fingers. Her mouth wrenched open in heavenly agony, squealing out a powerful mix of pure ecstasy and loving delight.

The room was spinning... or was that just her head? Everything was sideways and she felt like at any moment she was going to fall from her bed. It was probably one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced in her life and she was still riding it out when she heard Gene's voice, distant from the phone that had slid away from her thrashing. "Milena? Are you okay? What happened? Did I... maybe I shouldn't have told you that... I'm so sorry... I ruined everything." He was worried... just how sweet and adorable could he possibly be?

Trying to steady her hand and make it work she snatched it back up and brought it to her ear. "No..." she whimpered, trying to speak but no other words would come to her. She was crying in pure happiness, her heart beating wildly in euphoria, her body shaking from her orgasm. He was actually in love with her... it was real! Oh, Madre de Dios, it was all real! "Oh, Gene... I love you, too..." She was breathing hard, trying to focus on the world coming back to her. "I swear, forever I will. I am uhm..." what could she possibly tell him for her reaction? He had just given her the biggest orgasm of her life when he had told her that? "I am just so excited for you say me," she panted heavily, "because... I am so much fall the love of you," she laughed and cried into the phone at the same time.

He chuckled, the sound of pure relief from his end. "I love you, too, angel. I believe that I started falling for you the day we met and that's the God's honest truth; I can't wait to see you tomorrow morning."

"Awww," her smile was so wide it hurt as she nodded like he could actually see her. "I can't wait that, too." It was the most amazing feeling to finally know that her love was not in vain. "Tomorrow night, I am with you... at your house for always." If she had any say in the matter, tomorrow they would be together and every single day afterward for the rest of her life. Tomorrow, she was going to make sure he was well prepared, too. "In fact, I am go to sleep now... so I can see you the faster, tomorrow," she giggled, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "Goodnight, Gene... my love."

"Okay... sweet dreams, my angel," he said and then the line clicked off. She continued to hold the phone, not even bother plugging it it, just held it to her heaving bosom as it was an extension of him as she drifted off to sleep.

*****

The middle-class houses of the northwest side of town slowly disappeared behind me; the older, deteriorated homes, duplexes and businesses of the older eastern side gradually taking their place. Soon metal bars appeared on the windows and graffiti painted the walls with murals of modern artwork proclaiming undying love or scandalous slander to unknown recipients in the area. There was even a giant phone number, impossible to miss, advertising $5 blowjobs with a huge, cartoon phallus that made me blush upon seeing it.

My stomach was in knots as my GPS guided me closer to her place, clearly due to being overly anxious to see Milena again. I couldn't wait to hold her once more in my arms; to kiss her as passionately as I had the day before. For hours up until the phone call she had requested and even several hours afterward, I had been looking at her picture on my phone, admiring her gorgeous smile and trying to comprehend just how such a beautiful woman could possibly be in love with me. For a brief moment, I had pulled up the Latina maid website as well, but it no longer held as much interest. They paled in comparison to her, and she was all I could think about; all I truly desired was Milena, my Latina angel.

Well, mostly all I could think of was her. I refused to admit it, even to myself, but my eyes often ventured to look at Juliana in the picture as well, those gorgeous brown eyes, those succulent, kissable lips and that ample, sexy cleavage. Milena was absolutely gorgeous, the girl of my dreams, but Juliana was just downright sexy! A base part of me... that part I simply refused to acknowledge in my conscious mind... was just as excited to see her that morning as I was her older sister.

The GPS beeped indicating that I had reached my destination as I pulled up in front of an old duplex, "So this must be the place?" I muttered to myself as I looked at the decrepit building, unbelieving that anyone would even live here. The driveway was so broken it looked more like gravel than concrete. The shutters were missing and more than a few strips of siding were missing. In one cardboarded window, an A/C unit hung by duct tape, looking like it would fall to the ground at any moment. The grass didn't appear to have been cut in weeks leaving tall weeds, thistles, and wild flowers growing up along the calamitous structure.

Hesitantly, I walked to the front door, only trusting that I was actually in the right place from recognizing her clunker of a car in the driveway. My heart ached seeing the conditions that these two beautiful women had been living in. I knew they didn't have much money; two adults trying to live on the $400 a week I was paying her must be tough, even with whatever Juliana brought in from her part-time hours at the salon. Still, if I had known all these months... I shook my head.

It was only the extreme circumstances that had brought us together. Two overly-shy people, falling for each other and too nervous to say a word of it, forced into finally confessing out of pure necessity. Well, I wasn't exactly forced but still, I never would have told her without... I shuddered to think how long it might have taken us to finally get together, if ever, had Juliana not been in such dire need.

"Es Gene!" Juliana's voice sang through the small unit when I knocked, "ya llegó." Though I didn't really understand the words, I had the impression that my presence had just been announced, especially when I heard Milena's high-pitched excitement calling in return. Absolutely nothing could have wiped the huge grin off my face at that precise moment; such a gorgeous woman actually excited to see me... in fact, both sisters sounded excited that I was there.

Moments later, Juliana opened the door, smiling brightly at me as she stepped aside to invite me in. "Gud morni, Gene," I looked down to her short height, smiling to answer back, but my mouth forgot how to work as my jaw dropped to the floor. Her bright pink spaghetti-strap top greeted me with a perfect view from my height down her deep, feminine valley with more sexy cleavage than I'd ever seen in real life so close before me. I must have stared for a few seconds, noticeably long enough her to notice, too. "Juliana", she said with a giggle pointing to her face.

"Juliana..." I guiltily cleared my throat, snapping my eyes back up to hers with embarrassment, "Good morning!." She chuckled, her lips pursed mischievously as her cheeks beamed radiantly with a knowing look in her eyes that I was so busted. The strange thing was, she didn't seem to mind, the grin on her lips spreading wide as if I had just given her quite the compliment. Reaching up with her hand, she pulled me down to her and gave me one of those Latin cheek-kisses. I had first experienced them with Milena, a custom that I was really beginning to enjoy as she pressed her lightly-clothed breasts hard against my chest from the awkward angle.

Milena came around the corner just as we parted, wearing a black pair of those sexy, tight yoga pants she so often did while cleaning my house and a similar light-gray spaghetti-strap top, though hers wasn't as tight, nor did it show nearly as much cleavage as her sister's. Still, she was gorgeous and as sexy as ever baring her caramel shoulders with her hair pulled back in a high ponytail with a thick black scrunchie. It was my favorite look on her, the typical working outfit she would wear these last couple of months. Still, somehow now she just looked even more amazing to me than ever. It had to be how wide her smile was and how her cheeks almost glowed as she looked at me.

"Hi, Gene..." she sauntered toward me, raising her arms toward my shoulders, "mi amor." She reached her head up to kiss me as if that had been our ritual every time we'd seen each other, as if we'd always been in love. After my revelation of feelings the prior night I expected to be nervous around her, or her around me, but there was no hesitancy or question about it on either side. It came completely naturally for us as she turned her head, our lips embracing while my hands fell to her waist. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, playing with mine as her body meshed ever closer to me. She trembled in my arms and my need to hold her close to me grew. And I could feel it in her as well, a desperation to feel my touch... to feel my love.

By the time we parted, Juliana had disappeared, obviously giving us some privacy given the sound of rummaging boxes coming from the other room. "So what's the plan for today?" I asked still holding her in my arms, her hands resting on my chest as she gazed up at me.

"The plan?" she raised her eyebrows innocently. Her eyes sparkled as she gazed into mine, her cheeks glowing with pure joy. "You mean, I cannot just kiss you here for all the day and night?" I laughed as she stuck out her bottom lip, batting her eyes sweetly with an adorable pout. I felt like I would cross oceans and mountains just to give her anything she asked at that moment, but all I could do was give a goofy grin in return.

She sighed heavily and turned around to look at the upheaved room, boxes piled in all the corners. She turned in my arms and started directing me to take a few of them out to my SUV so I let her go to get started, figuring we definitely had a good bit of work ahead of us. But before I could move to grab the first box she grabbed my wrist, pulling my arm around her waist again, pressing my body into hers from behind. She must have suddenly felt my hardness pushing between her cheeks; I sure did! Quickly looking back over her shoulder at me, blushing and giggling, her ass wiggling against me. "You are happy now for see me I think?"

Embarrassed that I had probably started to get hard gazing at her sister, I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me, grabbing to hold my arms tightly around her. "You cannot leave yet," she continued her giggle, leaning her head back on my chest, "I like too much this." I knew we had to get to work, but she was being so adorably stubborn and I was getting really turned on.

Two could play at that game I figured, and she wouldn't stop me based on my experience the day before, so I forced my hands up her body toward her breasts. Her grip on them wouldn't let me go, laughing and giggling as she playfully resisted me. I tried tickling her and wiggling out of her grip when suddenly I switched directions on her, pushing down and catching her completely off-guard. One hand broke free and slid downward between her legs, making her inhale deeply and her body tensed up immediately as her head threw back against my shoulder.

"Oh..." she whimpered, shaking her head frantically, "no, no, no..." she tried to pull my hand away and finding herself unable to, finally squirmed out of my grip to look at me at arm's length. I started to apologize profusely as I realized I'd crossed the line and claim that we were only playing, afraid that she was turning angry at me. But she was blushing and still smiling as she laughed, her thighs held together tightly as her hands covered her crotch. "You should not to start that now," she bite her bottom lip as she shook her head. "If so, we never get the work done... and Juliana is here."

My eyebrows raised curiously... "So... that's the only reason you stopped me?" I chuckled nervously and somehow she blushed an even deeper shade of red in reply. Staring me in the eye, she brought a finger to her lips, the tip held between her teeth as she slowly nodded. God... she could be so insanely sexy!

Her eyes were similarly roaming up and down my body, her smile growing ever bigger and she started to giggle like she was really embarrassed. "And you to buy uhm..." still nibbling on her finger and now twisting her shoulders back and forth, her other hand gave short, rapid points of her index finger toward my lower body like an endearing child shyly asking for a cookie, "...condones." She giggled again, her cheeks going red.

"Condones?" I repeated, my puzzlement showing. Then she pantomimed two fingers up and made a ring over them with the fingers of her other hand, then moved them down and suddenly the Spanish word made perfect sense. "Condoms! You mean condoms?" I chuckled, a bit embarrassed at saying it aloud and yet even more excited that she was the one actually bringing it up. "For when we..." I swung my finger back and forth between us and she smiled from ear-to-ear in her own embarrassment, nodding slowly once more.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers