For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
140 Followers

Juliana had always liked to flirt, many times to a fault, thoroughly enjoying the attention that it brought her. The thrill of a little exhibition excited her, but recently she had to hold back, being careful not to go too far. On more than one occasion, when out with friends, there had been a few close calls, guys taking her actions as invitations to more than just looking and trying to force themselves on her. After one such incident ended with her screaming for help and the guy getting thrown out of the bar by a bouncer, she had avoided all flirting for quite some time to be on the safe side, feeling like a chastised Catholic school girl surrounded constantly by nuns.

But there was something about Gene that made her feel comfortable when he was near, like some kind of connection was shared between them. It had been fun, no... absolutely thrilling, to flirt with and tease him throughout the day, seeing that look of surprise and attraction in his eyes. The whole time she knew in her heart that she was perfectly safe, that he'd never hurt her or take advantage of her and so she could enjoy being herself freely.

After all, he was doing such an enormous favor for her and had requested nothing in return. He was in a position to demand anything he wanted from them... anything he wanted from her. If he had so desired, he could have demanded her to be his sexual slave, stripped her of any dignity she might have held onto and she wouldn't have had much of a choice in the matter, but no. Gene had simply fallen in love with her sister and he seemed willing to do anything for her, even marry her younger sister. Was it really so bad to pay his kindness back with a little thrill here and there? There was no doubt he was attracted to her, or more truthfully that they shared a mutual attraction, which was a really good thing since they had to prove to everyone outside the house that they were the ones in love and besides, it would surely make the sex for Milena all the better in the end if he was a little riled up throughout the day.

Still, his sweet, gentle, caring nature made part of her silently wish it was her that he had fallen in love with instead. Not that she'd ever wish to take away that sweet, peaceful smile from Milena's lips as she now slept soundly on his chest, of course. Her thoughts returned to that kiss in the salon, the sudden shock that had rocked her body when she first felt their lips touch. Though she had been dying of nerves at first, kissing a complete stranger in front of the people she worked with, it suddenly became all too easy to pretend to really be the perfect couple to her friends with him. It was like he pulled at her heart the moment she saw him.

Which brought another thought to her mind. Given the circumstances they were in, Milena was already kind of sharing him with her. They were expected to kiss and flirt while out in public; it was all part of the plan to make it believable. So would it really be so bad to have his arm wrapped around her while inside the house as well? Maybe even have her head laying on his chest and sleeping soundly by his side along with her sister?

Juliana chuckled at the thought, knowing that wasn't really fair to Milena. She imagined that she must have felt something similar when they were in the salon, desiring to kiss him and show everyone just how she felt about him, but couldn't. Besides, if Juliana had that chance, she wouldn't exactly be sleeping right now like her sister was. Instead, she knew she'd hint that they escape to his bedroom and maybe use one of those condoms he just bought. From seeing his reactions to her teasing earlier, that bulge growing in his jeans when she pressed her tits out at him, she'd gotten a pretty good idea that the size of his manhood had to be... impressive.

Then it dawned on her, that's what Milena was doing, just pretending to be asleep and biding her time until they could be alone so she could enjoy him. How could she be so blind? Of course, she was in their way right now, preventing Gene and her sister from the alone time they wanted. The whole movie request had just been a polite way of including her in his home. Personally, if the tables were turned, she'd have just told Milena flat out that they were going to fuck like animals, but Milena would never be that direct. It'd be just like her to wait all night until she went to bed on her own accord before finally accompanying him to the bedroom they were going to share.

"Gene," Juliana stood up, suddenly feeling bad for being in their way. "I go... sleep," she pointed to her room, but before leaving, decided to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. When his eyes looked straight down her shirt as her cleavage hung freely in his view, that thrill from earlier suddenly returned and a mischievous smile crossed her lips. For the first time that day, it had been a true accident, but as she looked at him blushing, both of them knew he had looked, and since she stayed there a moment longer, that she had enjoyed it. Damn, living in the same house with him was going to be a lot of fun! "Tank you..." she stood up and waved her hand around the room trying to get her point across to him, "all dis."

"...happy... you here," was all she only understood of his reply, but got the gist of what he was telling her. "Good night, Juliana."

She started to walk away, then suddenly remembered one last thing. Didn't they need to be together to get the marriage license tomorrow? Wouldn't it seem odd if only one showed up at the courthouse? Besides, it would be nice to spend a little time with him out of the house where he was hers, if only in pretense. Maybe she could have an excuse to kiss him properly without Milena being upset. But how was she supposed to tell him what she wanted? "I go... you... tomorrow? Please?" Damn, she hated not being able to speak her thoughts more directly; she just had to learn this language... or Gene had learn Spanish, one or the other.

"...12:30... the courthouse?" Juliana understood enough and nodded with a smile. At least they could communicate on a basic level; she gave herself that much. She bent over to give him another kiss on the cheek, this time modestly covering her chest as she did before turning to her bedroom. She couldn't be too obvious about it after all.

"Gud nigh, Gene," she closed the door behind her and stripped off her clothing, settling into her bed completely nude for the first time in as long as she could remember. She'd stayed modest for so long with her sister around that she usually slept in a nighty. For several minutes she curiously listened for movement in the hallway. How long would they wait before running off to the bedroom together? Were they waiting for her to fall asleep first? Why was it taking them so long? If it was her she'd have him naked on the sofa and riding his hard cock into heaven at that very moment.

Her hand reached down, softly touching her slightly damp slit, tilting her head back into her pillow as she thought about it. Was Milena actually sucking him off right now out there on the couch? Did she even know how to give a proper blowjob? She was always so proper and reserved, she couldn't even imagine her doing it, much less ever let him cum in her mouth Juliana knew her way around a cock and figured she could definitely make him see stars if she were even given the chance.

But surely her sister couldn't be that bad at it; he'd seemed to get hard at the drop of a hat, so any minute now and they'd be sneaking past her door, stripping their clothes off along the way in a fit of built up passion... or maybe their groans and grunts would come from the living room as Milena mounted him right then and there. She stopped touching herself and just waited... straining to listen and anxiously waiting... but still there was no sound but the faint murmur of the movie still playing on the television. She was so sure that she held off touching herself until finally the long day caught up with her and she fell fast asleep.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
140 Followers