For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
140 Followers

But was Gene into that? Was that something guys only did on porn videos or did real guys like doing that too? Maybe he'd think it's gross like she had for so many years? Alberto had once brought it up but she had absolutely refused, disgusted by the very idea of it. Truth be told, it still made her a little squeamish, but so many women on the internet seemed to really like it... In fact, if Gene were willing to at least give it a try some time, she'd be up to trying out a few other things with him, as well.

The guys in those videos were really into girls sucking their dicks, and while she'd flatly refused to do that for her last husband, now she found herself considering it if Gene asked her to. There was a first time for everything and those slutty girls sure seemed to enjoy doing it just as much, but could she actually do it? What would it taste like? Would it hurt her mouth? Would she have to let him cum in her open, waiting tongue like the girls on the website? If she did, what would that taste like?

Suddenly she broke down laughing heartily, falling back onto the bed blushing and squealing loudly, covering her eyes with her hands and kicking her legs up and down on the bed at her own embarrassment. What had come over her? She was as excited as a schoolgirl half her age going out on her first date with a boy. Ah Dios, watching those erotic maid videos sure had changed her point of view about sex! Never would she have even considered being so pervertedly adventurous, much less actually planning on doing them, yet now... She grabbed a pillow, burying her face into it to muffle her squealing loud excitement once again.

After several minutes she caught her breath and forced herself to calm down, trying to think about the reality of it all. It was one thing to only fantasize and dream about pure sexual debauchery with Gene, but another entirely to actually do it, and the last thing she wanted now was to disappoint him. She sat up on the bed, her legs crossed under her, pondering about when the time would come would she be able go through with any of this? Or was it just a girlish fantasy in her mind, brought on by watching too many maid porn videos of late? Her whole life had been a reality where she was timid, shy, and nervous, even while she was married! Milena always tried to do the right thing, but she knew now she'd been woefully unprepared for her husband in bedroom skills. Now, even years later, it had been so difficult to even tell Gene that she wanted him to buy condoms; would she ever be able to tell him what she truly wanted in sex without giving into her anxious nerves and simply reverting back to the same old Milena?

Her mind suddenly flashed to memories of Alberto, wondering if that was why he had strayed from her. Those were the rumors she'd heard about, anyway; though, she'd only ever caught him making out that one time. But if he had, maybe it was because she was boring in bed. Or maybe her body was just not exciting enough or he had simply not really loved her as much as she had once thought. Would that ever happen with Gene?

"No!" she said aloud firmly to herself shaking her head with conviction. She swore that would never happen again, whether or not it ever really did happen the first time. No matter how embarrassing, gross or silly she might think something was, if Gene asked it of her then she'd do her best to oblige him. She would do it because she loved him and trusted him and she knew that he loved her. Sure, Juliana might be the one marrying him and they'd end up kissing and flirting and who knows how far her sister might try to take it when she wasn't around, but Milena would always be the one he truly loved in his heart and made love to every night... Starting tonight and hopefully for the rest of their lives.

Determined with her newfound resolve and still quite a bit worked up thinking about sex, Milena jumped off the bed and sat herself down at the computer, pulling up the website for MyLatinaMaids. If she was going to venture outside her comfort zone, at least to try it once, she needed some inspiration and a teacher. Putting in Gene's username and password that she had memorized from visiting the site quite often on Friday and even Sunday when Gene was back at the duplex... and even already twice earlier that morning after Juliana had left, with her heart pumping fast, she searched the videos for the parts where the girl was giving a blowjob to her new master, especially the ones that had really tight closeups. It was time to learn all she could about pleasing a man with her mouth.

*****

Dropping Juliana off at her car on the way home, I watched her as she got in and drove off to her evening English class, sighing in both relief and a little disappointment. The day together at my office had been magical and yet torturous at the same time. It was hard not to get swept up into the wedding fever with my many coworkers congratulating us, making a scene over her charm, her sweetness and, of course, her beauty, not to mention remarking just how cute of a couple we made together. We had kissed so many times throughout the day to people's encouragement and applause that everything was starting to feel a little too surreal and I didn't doubt for a second that Juliana was feeling it too. Her kisses were too passionate, the hand-holding was too constant, the smiles too big, and her sparkling eyes too sparkling. After a while it just felt so natural to hold and kiss her that I had to sternly remind myself this was just an act.

With the IT department, owners, and even many of the other employees in the building thoroughly convinced about us, I had returned to my job in earnest. Juliana had followed right behind me to my cubicle and nonchalantly sat on my lap. My neighbor kept looking over at us every few minutes and she seemed to have done her best to make him not only convinced as well, but thoroughly jealous of my seemingly good fortunes with such a knockout. After about an hour, he suddenly excused himself and told our boss he had to go home early. As he left, looking back at her, she broke into a fit of giggles.

To be honest, it had been disturbingly comfortable with her gorgeous, featherweight body sitting atop of me as she watched me work with fascination, every few minutes leaning forward and looking at me directly. Her delicate fingers would brush a strand of hair from my forehead or she'd leave a kiss on my cheek, lips, ear, or even neck. The entire time I was trying desperately to focus on work and not think about the throbbing erection in my slacks that I'm pretty sure she felt, her bottom wiggling every few minutes almost as if she were purposefully trying to keep me hard and on the edge for the last two hours of the day.

Restarting the SUV, my mind wandered back to the comments a few people had made that she wasn't wearing an engagement ring and asking if we'd picked out our wedding bands yet. As I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home, I decided we'd definitely have to go shopping or that might raise too many questions in the future. So as to be fair to Milena, I was also thinking to buy her a ring as well, something that would remind her every day just how much I loved her, even if I couldn't tell anyone else in the world. Maybe Milena could even go with us this time so I wouldn't feel so guilty... or perhaps that would just make it worse. Having her there to watch me convince the people around us that I was in love with her sister instead of her, kissing and touching her, instead... No... If it was hard on me, I could only imagine how difficult it must be for her to watch from the outside.

"Milena?" I called up the stairs, "Where are you, my angel?" I heard the oven door close and a metal pan being set down on the stove and was soon greeted at the top of the stairs with a sudden excited embrace. Her two delicate arms pleasantly gripped around my neck and two soft, warm lips were instantly smothering mine. Startled a bit, I nearly fell back down the stairs, taking her with me, but caught myself against the wall. Once I was steady, my hands went straight to her ass as we kissed, my favorite place to grab. She was already pushed up on her tiptoes, so with just a bit of a lift, I had her off the ground and carried her toward the living room.

"I miss you all day, mi amor," she finally broke off our embrace when her legs felt the couch behind her. Sitting on the edge, she pulled me down to sit next to her, then quickly swung one leg over mine to straddle me with a knee on either side. Leaning forward to continue making out, she stopped as if something had caught her eye. She ran her fingers along my neck, raising her eyebrows curiously. "Hmmm, so I think Juliana goes to the work with you today..." she crossed her arms over her chest, "after get the marriage license?"

Cringing sheepishly as if I'd been caught red-handed, I replied, "Yeah, my boss wanted to meet her before he approved some time off for me." I smiled widely, caressing her cheek in my hand, thinking she'd nuzzle it as she always had before. Instead, she just twisted her lips back and forth and looked at me, her eyes piercing like she was quite upset. "I get to spend five whole days at home with you, angel... Thursday through Monday with no work to go to; isn't that great?"

"Is for spend with me?" I started to get nervous from her angry gaze, "or is with Juliana?" My hands started to shake, my heart racing, my mind convinced I had really messed up this time. Perhaps I should have called her first and let her know the plan? Maybe I should have found a way not to take Juliana with me? I only did it to be convincing at the office like we planned, it's not like... well, yes, I did enjoy it, but still. If I could be showing Milena off to the world as my girlfriend, of course I would have in a heartbeat.

I stuttered in answer, but Milena cut me off, trying to hide a growing smirk as she did. "I think she is convince the work very good today, yes?" Her smirk broke into a wide grin and I finally realized she was just playing with me. Exhaling deeply, my nerves still a little on end, I started chuckling while she laughed.

"Yeah, they're all pretty convinced now," I nodded and she leaned a little closer to me, licking her finger and wiping my neck. "They're giving me the time off to go on a honeymoon to Disney World. Well, supposedly. That's where I said we're going."

"Disney World?" she giggled, "Maybe better you take me... and leave Juliana home." She laughed holding up her fingers, a bit of red coloring on their tips. "And next time she is to convince the people, clean the lipstick before come home to me," she pursed her lips, pretending to be mad. Looking in her eyes, I thought I could see a hint of truth to that even though she now acted like it was just a joke. I returned a sheepish grin, mentally noting that things with Juliana clearly had to calm down before I really did screw things up with Milena. "I know what happens between you and Juliana... but still I do not want the remind of it."

I apologized and gave her a soft, brief kiss to show her I meant it and, after a few more moments of awkward silence between us, she seemed to push it off and returned her arms around my neck, looking straight into my eyes and turning on that seductive gaze she had before she'd noticed what must have been Juliana's lipstick on my collar. "Now I think is better the time for you should to convince me..." she scooted a little closer, setting her bottom directly on my legs, "who is you really love."

My hands wrapped around her waist and I pulled her closer, her head a little higher than mine in this position, raised up on her knees and leaning against me. Her breasts rested against my chest and my head tipped back over the couch to look up at the beauty of her face as it hovered above me. She was putting on a good spirit about it, but I could see that she was honestly nervous about losing me to her sister under the circumstances. I'd noted again that I'd have to be a lot more careful around Juliana from now on. Looking straight into her eyes as she gazed down at me, our noses nearly touching, I spoke as sincerely as I knew how. "I swear to you, Milena, you're the one I'm in love with; the only woman I want."

She caressed the tip of my nose with hers, her hair falling to either side like a blanket hiding us from the world. Suppressing a giggle which made her blush even more than normal, her eyes never left mine even once, "You need convince me is true."

Hesitating a brief moment, unsure what exactly she was hinting at, I slowly slid one hand down from her waist to her ass while I reached my other to the back of her head. I pulled her lips down to mine, opening my lips to softly caress hers and, for the first time, I was the one who started parting her lips with my tongue. Meanwhile, my fingers on her rear inched up under the tight, silky material of her dress to squeeze her bare cheek. Like a child in a playground, I indulged myself in groping her sweet ass, pulling her even harder against me while making love to her mouth with my probing tongue. I'd learned that from Juliana, but I wasn't exactly going to admit to that.

After several long minutes of passionately making out, she pushed away from me, her hands on the back of the couch to hold her head away. "Is a good try of you," she whispered, her eyes opening slowly as she grinned widely, "but still I am not convince is true yet." When I tried to kiss her again, she resisted my pulls, keeping her lips just out of reach. Instead she arched her back and pressed her cleavage up toward my face. The dress was already pulled tight, pushing up her prominent bosom with her nipples noticeably poking through and a clear showing of her tan line over her almost exposed chest.. Clearly I was now seeing much more than she ever let out in public.

She gazed at me as if her eyes were speaking her thoughts, her desires. I knew she was shy so perhaps she was just trying to get me to act without her having to say what she wanted me to do. My right hand left her ass and slowly traveled up her back, making her shiver as she kept her eyes locked on mine. Upon reaching her bare shoulder, my hand slowly pushed the thin shoulder strap of her dress down her arm while leaning in and kissing her neck on the opposite side.

Pulling her hair to the side and tilting her head to give me space, she pulled her elbow through the strap once I had reached that far, confirming to me I was on the right track. Knowing her breast was now bare, I was simply dying to see it, but I didn't want to break the tender moment we were building so, instead, I slowly trailed my kisses along her jawline and around to the front of her neck to switch sides. I let that hand caress back down her spine to return to her ass as the other hand came down her neck and over to the opposite shoulder.

"Mmmm," she moaned as my lips suckled on her earlobe while my hand began pushing her dress down that arm and, once it was free, down to her waist. Kissing back down her neck and along her bare shoulder, she leaned back as I moved slowly downward and brought my hands back to join in grasping my goal. I soon felt the curving, soft skin of her breast and lifted the two orbs up to my lips, leaving a trail of little kisses all over the tops of her soft, curvy flesh. My kisses worked in arcs back and forth, closing slowly in on her coveted peaks. Finally, my chin brushed a nipple and she inhaled sharply, throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Please, Gene," her voice was raspy, speaking under her breath as she pleaded, "More..." I indulged her with my own desires eager to taste her, opening my mouth and drawing the entire length of her nipple between my puckered lips with my tongue, a little surprised by its full extent. Once I had it firmly in my mouth, I gently began suckling upon it like I would a piece of candy while my tongue flicked its sensitive end over and over. "Oh, Gene..." her body suddenly quivered, her hand pulled tight on the back of my head, crushing her breast harder against me. I opened my mouth wider, trying to encompass as much of her flesh as I could, taking the whole areola in my gaping maw and ran wet circles along its edges. After bathing the entirety of it with my tongue, I closed tight on her nipple and began suckling once again, this time much harder, as if I were trying to actually extract milk from her breast.

The whole time my manhood ached, desperately trying to stand, but was trapped within my slacks and pinned down under her now writhing body. As painful as it was, I ignored it, focusing solely on her pleasure as I moved to begin coddling and groping her other breast. Her nipple called to my blind fingers like a magnet to metal, and soon I was playing and rolling the erect bud between my fingertips while my tongue enjoyed a slippery, erotic dance across her cleavage until it took over stimulating her hard, erect nipple. "Ay amor," she moaned as the shaking of her body grew with intensity. Rhythmically her chest was now thrusting out to meet me as she sensuously danced upon my lap. "Que rico," her words muttered through desperate breaths while her hips ground down upon on my legs and pinched my cock.

I'd always known nipples were erotic for women, my college girlfriend, Ashley, had always enjoyed it as a build up to sex all those years ago, but I was quite surprised just how much this was affecting Milena. I loved how enraptured she was from just my fingers and tongue on her breasts, putting her in a state of such obvious sexual bliss, I decided to take things another step and add a little more to her sensations. Still suckling and playing with her breasts with one hand and my mouth, I let my other hand return to caressing her ass slowly in circles, then slid it down the cleft of her rear, closing in on the rising heat between her legs as far as I could reach around.

Suddenly she rose up on her knees, holding my head to follow her breast while she scooted back along my legs a few inches. My hand around her ass returned to her hip as she pulled away, but then, to my surprise, she pulled it around to her front and placed it directly against her silky, flimsy material at her crotch. It was warm and damp from her aroused intimate zone and my heart beat faster being so close to her most intimate treasure that she was clearly giving me permission to explore. "Tócame, amor," she bent her head closer to my ear, whispering, begging, her breathing heavy and labored. "Touch me... please," her legs spread apart just a little further as her hand laid on my cock between us, slowly sliding up and down its length through my slacks.

Feeling her soft fingers on my manhood through my clothes, I eagerly returned the favor with pleasure, massaging her moist pussy through her tiny panties, teasing at the edges of the fabric. My fingertips felt her soft folds give way under the thin material to the pressure of my short to-and-fro motions. She let go of my head and I soon felt both her hands fiddling on the zipper of my slacks. Once the fly was down, I sucked in to let her unbuckle my belt and pop the button of my slacks. A moment later her hand was sliding in towards my attentive soldier through the flap of my boxers, slowly running along my length with her soft, delicate fingers.

Too worked up now to think calmly anymore, I sucked down hard on her nipple as my tongue rapidly flicked the erect tip. Through her panties, my fingers parted her womanly lips and focused my massaging pressure on her clit above her warm, heavenly opening. "Ohh... Gene," she trembled and her body shook, her hand seized up and she squeezed brutally hard on my cock, but now I didn't let up and I focused all the suction I could around just her nipple. "Allí... casí...", her brisk Spanish words of arousal turned into a muffled squeal that came in short spurts and a rising pitch as she quivered against my fingers, thrashing her head frantically from side to side. I don't remember ever having seen Ashley react so violently in our sexplay so I couldn't really be sure, but she sure seemed like she was about to...

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
140 Followers