For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
140 Followers

Suddenly her head lurched forward as she collapsed upon me. I heard her inhaling deeply in my ear as she pushed her face into my neck with her knees closed tight and squeezed my legs. She hugged me through the intense erratic spasms of her orgasm holding her shaking body against mine while still giving my shaft a painful yet erotic squeeze in her hand. I throbbed excitedly, yet wincing at her nails which dug into my sensitive flesh and that alone actually kept me from going over the edge right there with her. Still, it was a magical moment for me, holding her close as she rode out her pleasure in my lap.

Breathing deeply, I just held her like that for several minutes. Slowly she let up the pressure on my cock, and came too by nuzzling her nose up my neck. "I love you, Gene," she whispered, sitting up again and pulling her hand from my slacks, allowing me for the first time to have a proper view of her bare breasts. They were small and coned, pointed toward the tips, her areolas dark brown and swollen, about the size of a half-dollar coin and perfectly puffy as if to say 'Gene's mouth goes here.' Her nipples were thick and still tautly erect, and angled slightly upward on the curve of her breast, amazingly nearly an inch in length. Glistening wet from my saliva, they were making my mouth water, as if calling out for me to continue sucking on them immediately. Her marked tan line outlined her breasts, following her contours like a stringless bikini top that enhanced the darker color of her nipples. "Do you like, amor?" her voice quivered in her nerves as she bit her bottom lip, bringing her hands up to cup herself. "They are enough like you dream to see?"

Tearing my gaze away to look up at her eyes, my smile grew from ear to ear like a dazed fool. I was still throbbing so there probably was a lack of bloodflow in my head at the moment as I formulated some way to express just how truly wonderful they were and how much I'd enjoyed playing with them in my mouth.. "They're gorgeous," I shook my head slowly, "even better than I had ever imagined." Her cheeks blushed as she smiled and giggled in embarrassment, looking absolutely adorable; I just had to keep her blushing. "These have got to be the best looking pair of titties in the world right here."

She broke down into a hearty laugh, playfully slapped my arm, but her cheeks were beaming brightly. "You sweet, but lie. Are too small, and the..." she brought one finger up to an erect nipple, clearly unsure of the English word for it," too long of me?" her eyebrows were raised like she was so nervous I might be disappointed in her.

"Are you kidding?" I brought my hands up to cup both her breasts once more, filling my palms with her sexiness, my thumb and index finger encircling those deliciously gorgeous areolas. "Your nipples are the best part; sexy as hell... and perfect for sucking on," she laughed and I slowly closed my fingers around both nipples, causing her to inhale deeply as her whole body shook. "They're really sensitive, huh?" She gazed into my eyes and nodded slowly, her smile still beaming brightly.

"I love you to play with them," she said in a near whisper, biting her bottom lip and then adopted a tone that sounded a lot like a little girl whining adorably to her daddy as she leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder, "...but now you make my panties all wet," she playfully slapped my stomach, "...and cold. Es todo tu culpa."

"Take them off then," I couldn't resist from boldly suggesting looking down at her endearingly pouting lips. Then I waggled my eyebrows at her and added, "Maybe I can get you even wetter and find some way to warm you up."

She smiled slowly as her hand slid down my stomach and back over my erection that had only slightly subsided by now. "Do you buy uhm..." she blushed as her fingers wrapped around my manhood through my slacks, "the things I ask? Or I should just play with you here?"

"You mean the condoms?" I laughed, a mix of embarrassment and excitement, my cock twitching in her hand at the thought of us going further, causing her to giggle. "They're in a bag, hidden in the bedroom." Turning to look toward the hallway for a moment as if she were contemplating something, she then stood up and pulled her dress back on properly up her body, hiding her beautiful treasures to my great disappointment. Had I just made a mistake by not having the condoms with me? Had I completely ruined the moment just then? Her clothes back in place, she turned about and held a hand out for me to take it, her cheeks beaming brightly, her eyes sparkling.

Hand in hand I was instantly walking down the hallway to my... our bedroom in a dreamlike state, my hand in hers bouncing off her swaying hip with each step, my other hand holding my unzipped slacks to keep them from falling around my knees. The realization of what we were about to do anxiously played through my mind as the gravity of it suddenly hit me. I was really about to make love to the woman of my dreams! But would I be good enough for her in bed? It had been so long for me and I was so worked up right now, surely I couldn't last but a few minutes. Was she going to be disappointed in me if I came too fast? Somehow I just knew that I was about to ruin everything, yet still I couldn't resist being excited.

Reaching our doorway, she suddenly turned around, her hands laying on my chest. I could feel the tremble in her hands, her eyes a mixture of excitement and nerves. "Gene, I..." she gazed into my eyes, hers full of love, of trust, of desire. "I love you so much," she chewed her bottom lip for a second before adding, "...please be easy for me. Is a very long time," a nervous smile grew on her lips. "I want you... so much. I want to make the love with you," the trembling in her arms grew stronger, "but I am very nervous."

Immediately my fears and doubts went out the window, only pure love for her remaining. It was like there was suddenly no pressure, no need to be the casanova... she just wanted me to love her, and that I knew how to do easily. "It's been a long time for me too," I dropped my slacks to the floor, wrapping her in both my arms. "I love you, Milena," was all I could say and then showed her as I brought my head down to hers. Our lips gently met, my eyes closing as her body melted into me. Using my feet to step out of my slacks quite clumsily, making her giggle in mid-kiss, we then instinctively danced our way toward the bed. We took slow steps despite our passion and made it without tripping over each other's feet. Once there I cradled her down, still keeping her lips pressed to mine in our loving kiss, allowing our bodies to fall slowly onto it as if time were standing still at that moment.

With her laying helpless, vulnerable, yet adorable below me, I held my weight off of her upon my propped elbows beside her head. I planted kisses on her neck as I'd well learned she enjoyed while I leaned one arm down shaking a bit from my own weight and excitement, to pull the skirt of her dress up to her waist. She wiggled her hips to help and then my hand was exploring and massaging her hip and belly before once more finding the scant triangle of fabric of her string panties. Now having the opportunity to really control the action, I trailed kisses from her lips and neck down her body, pulling both shoulder straps down to free those gorgeous breasts once more, my body gliding along hers. My heart racing a hundred miles a minute, I tried to keep my anxiety in check and go slow, making sure she felt my honest love for her in every little touch and kiss I gave her. Each nipple received more than a few moments or more suckling, bringing them both back to their rock hard states as she moaned and whimpered, but I moved on to my new goal further down her amazing body.

Though she was trying to grab hold of me so I wouldn't leave her bosom, I finally slid free and off of her entirely at the end of the bed. She leaned up to look questioningly down at me as I spread open her knees and knelt between her dangling legs, and her expression changed to surprise as my hands started caressing back up her inner thighs. Her black, silky thong with a dark, damp spot down the middle, was right before my eyes and I think she understood what I was planning to do next. Leaning up on her elbows to excitedly watch, my fingers passed her groin and went to her hips, tracing along the edge of the garment. Once I reached the small knot of string tied at each side, I gently pulled, slowly releasing the knot of the thin threads that held her sexy covering in place. Her legs trembled as much as my hands, but nothing was going to stop us now. The knots vanished and then the only thing holding the thing up were my hands. Hesitantly she arched her back, lifting her bottom up from the bed, and I gently pulled the whole thing down and away, discarding it to the floor. I realized I hadn't been breathing so I gasped for air as I finally got my first view of her breathtakingly bare vulva suddenly on display before my eyes.

She was shaved completely which was a pleasant surprise given how shy she seemed about sex. It made my cock suddenly twitch upon seeing her most intimate part so shamelessly on display for me, causing my tip to push out through the open flap of my boxers. The color of her vulva was a couple of shades darker than the rest of her skin as it approached her puffy, womanly lips, still tightly closed to guard her inner secrets. The color difference was emphasized even more by how much paler her surrounding skin was from the marked bikini-shaped tan line that stretched up her pelvis. She had just a hint of her pink inner lips running down the middle of her slit as I looked closer, and I could smell her sweet womanly scent pulling me in for more. I was completely mesmerized just staring at her; not only was it the most gorgeous pussy I'd ever seen, but also the first shaved pussy I'd ever seen in person. I was lost simply admiring the epic beauty of nature's most worshipped creation.

Looking down at me taking in the contours of her womanhood, she gave a half-giggle as she tried to close her legs a bit out of embarrassment, but I was positioned perfectly between her knees so she couldn't. My mouth watered with desire burning inside me to just dive in and taste her, to part those soft, succulent lips and explore her moist cavern with my tongue. I'd watched so many videos on pussy-eating techniques over the years, even read a number of articles about how to do it right, especially after Ashley had complained about how poorly I'd done it the one and only time I ever had tried it in the past. Looking at her glistening pussy inches from my face, I was dying to have another opportunity and I figured it would give my cock a chance to calm down a bit too. "Is okay for you?" her voice trembled, likely nervous from my extended silence while staring at her intimate region. "Do you not like how is I look, Gene?"

In answer, I gave her an ear-to-ear smile and surrendered to my wanting, suddenly laying my flat tongue on her womanly lips and causing her to gasp. "No, no..." she was startled by my quick action, closing her legs around my head and her hand went to my hair as if to push me back. In response, I grabbed up under her knees and pried her legs open as my tongue licked her slit from bottom to top and then back down. "Santa Madre de Dios!" she almost screamed and her body quivered as she lost all ability to resist. Her head fell back onto the bed and she clutched at a handful of the sheets behind her. She threw her legs up and out, so I just pushed them up farther, tipping up her hips to accept my oral invasion as I continued with torturously slow up and down licks. "Ay... papí!" though I recognized the saying from the Latina maid videos, I had no idea what she was exclaiming, but still it sounded like I must be doing it right. I really hoped I was doing it well enough, but just continued to slather her cleft with my savory strokes.

Assuming from her continued excited exclamations that she was enjoying what I was doing and not looking to stop me any time soon, I settled into a more comfortable position. I placed her knees over my shoulders and took a firm grasp of her hips to gently pull the sexy buffet closer to me at the edge of the bed. I hadn't known what to expect given my limited cunnilingus experience, but she tasted far better than anything I had ever dreamed of! It was an addictive taste that I could truly enjoy for hours on end. After I was comfortable, I decided to reach up both hands to her breasts and found she was short enough that I could play with both her sexy bits at the same time. I tweaked and rolled her nipples between my fingers while nuzzling and licking up one side of her slit and down the other. Then, finally, I plunged my tongue right between her lips, teasing at the inner edges of her wet vaginal entrance.

Her short, panting breaths along with her groin pushing on my chin and cheeks, driving me a little into her, gave me an idea that this really felt good for her. "Ay amor..." she called out loudly, her voice guttural and lustful. She rolled about as she breathed deeply, then one of her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled at my hair as she thrust her hips into my face, as if she was trying to get even more of my tongue into her. "I lo... love you... do this," she gasped trying to think and speak English to me along with her hip movements. Her pussy was ineffectively fucking my penetrating tongue, but I couldn't compete with her needs with it being so weak and malleable. Still, I was enjoying it and I let her lead for a few moments, doing my best at trying to keep it rigid and lick her inner wall, going for that G-spot I'd so often heard of, as she desperately worked at pushing me a little further inside.

After a few moments, she changed directions and switched to gyrations instead, letting me rest and I took over with my tongue. I slid out of her and up her slit between her lips, sucking each one in turn into my mouth and bathing it with my tongue. She pushed herself back up on her elbows again to look down at me as my eyes gazed back up at her while my mouth took pure pleasure on working up her pussy. She bit her bottom lip as she breathed so loud through her nose, I could hear each labored breath. "Gene... I... you..." I finally ran my tongue to the top of her slit, grazing just the very bottom of her clit and she gasped, throwing herself back onto the bed, squealing, legs trembling around me. "Ay, Dios mio!" she almost sounded like she was crying now which made me stop and look up at her to make sure I hadn't hurt her.

Her head peeked down, eyes wide open and wet with tears, but she wasn't in pain. More like she was seeing stars flashing before her eyes as she looked back at me, shaking her head, pleading with me. "Please, don't st... stop now, Gene," she panted and with one hand she pushed my head back down directly over her clit. Quickly I brought one hand off her nipple and brought it in to gently pull apart her pussy folds and the skin back from her clit. From my video studies and her reaction I knew just what to do next. Up one side and down the other, I made circles around her hot, exposed little nub, careful not to go directly onto it just yet. Her legs started shaking and her other hand immediately grabbed her free breast, squeezing far more than I ever would have thought comfortable for her.

"Gene... I... Gene," her belly started little spasms, her hips jerking every few seconds and I could feel the heat and wetness growing quickly against my lips and especially on my chin. "I... the word... orgasmo," she panted and I latched around her exposed clit, sucking it into my lips much like I had her nipple earlier, wagging my tongue back and forth as fast as I could along the tip. Her hips started bucking in short, rapid succession and I could feel her back slowly arching from my hand still on her breast just before a loud cry shot from her mouth, "Gene!"

It was unmistakeable the moment her orgasm hit, grasping at sheets and pillows behind her frantically, her legs wrapping around my head, her hips rose off the bed, smashing her pelvis against my mouth as she lost all control. Her sopping pussy convulsed out a few spurts of warm liquid that hit my chin and neck as she screamed something in Spanish with blissful agony.

Slowly she came down from it, her hips falling back down to the bed and her hands gently pushing me away from her sensitive groin as her eyes still fluttered with aftershocks while she breathed quite heavily. I took the moment after disengaging from her to let her rest and stand to search out the bag of condoms in the bottom drawer of my dresser; I figured it didn't matter now if I didn't last long, but at least going down on her had distracted me from my own needs for a while so I wasn't as on edge as I had been before coming in the bedroom. She probably couldn't handle much more anyway, even if she was up to continuing. Still, there was one box that claimed to be 'ribbed for her pleasure' while also using some kind of man-delay lubricant to keep guys from shooting off too quickly, or so the packaging claimed. "Ready for me to make love to you now?" I turned to her, opening the box and grabbing one out before returning it to the drawer. I was ready to simply yank my boxers to the floor, throw on the condom, and jump her right now.

Managing to push herself up onto her elbows, she looked up at me, her eyes wide as she slowly started to laugh. "I... I don't know..." she shook her head, "I never have... one of those that big before." Her hand went between her legs, slowly rubbing her intimates like she was tender.

That made me feel great, but I really didn't know how to respond. "So you had an orgasm, huh?" I laughed teasingly as she looked back at me, biting her bottom lip and blushing. "I couldn't really tell," continuing the playful banter as I made a show of wiping her pussy juices from my chin and neck. "I take it you liked it. So are you convinced that I love you now?"

Breaking down into an embarrassed laugh, she nodded quite enthusiastically. Then she pushed herself back to lay on the bed fully, getting her head a pillow and in the process wiggling out of her dress completely before kicking it off to the floor with one foot. Now lying with spread open legs, her lips parting naturally open and sexy, she was simply and eagerly welcoming me to take her. "I want you to orgasm too, papí," she was looking me in the eye with her seductive smile, curling one single finger as if she needed to urge me on. "Come now. Make the love to me."

There was no way I could hold back for another moment so I unceremoniously pulled off my shirt and yanked my boxers to the floor. Tearing open the condom package I heard her coo, "Ohh," and I looked back to see her eyes staring directly at my swollen manhood begging once more for release. I was no longer at the breaking point, but had a small bead of precum that had leaked out at the tip from the earlier sexual excitement of the evening. Not wasting any time, I quickly rolled the condom into place before turning on her like a tiger after its prey as I eagerly prowled onto the bed. She smiled and pulled me right over her, my hands planted on either side of her head, our eyes gazing into each other's.

"I want you make the love to me, papí," she whispered, reaching up and caressing my cheek softly with her hand. The way she said that word 'papí' just drove me completely crazy; I wasn't sure, but I thought it meant father like a young girl might say papa, but coming from her lips, it was definitely empowering so I accepted it as an endearment. "I want see your eyes when you... tiene el orgasmo," one of her hands reached for my bare ass and pulled me down onto her, while the other grabbed my plastic wrapped twitching rod and guided it to her heavenly opening. Looking directly into those gorgeous brown eyes, I slowly pushed my cock inside, her mouth gasping as she felt me enter. Even through the numbing latex sheath, I could feel how wet she was from her orgasm. There wasn't much resistance, but she was extremely tight too; the warmth of her body enveloping my cock with her heavenly, velvety softness, never looking away from her eyes which widened further with each inch of my length that I slowly pushed inside her.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
140 Followers