For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, angel?" I asked about halfway in after her eyes rolled back in her head and stopped moving to make sure she was alright when her eyes clenched closed, looking almost like she was in pain. I'd never considered myself a big guy but... perhaps for her, I was. "Am I hurting you?"

She chuckled, sending the vibrations all the way through her body down to the warm wonderland that was swallowing my cock and I inhaled deeply from the vibrating sensation. "No, no, no," she whispered and shook her head, her eyes opening and gazing lovingly back into mine. "I am in the heaven," she brought both her hands up to my cheeks, "...and I see this handsome man-angel who flies above and makes the love to me right now." She pulled me down for a kiss, her hips trying to move me around inside her so I started a slow pumping of my shaft in and out of her gently before continuing to thrust in the rest of the way. "Orgasm for me, papí," she whispered as our lips parted, opening her eyes to stare into mine one more. "Always I am your girl now."

After being so worked up all day long without a release and then hearing her sexy talk, I just couldn't keep the slow pace any longer. Her tight pussy loving on my cock, swallowing it to the base was just too much for me, even despite the muted feeling from the condom. Picking up speed, I focused on her eyes like she requested, driving in and out of her hot pussy, my head was spinning well beyond the point of being delirious. I drove my full length hard inside her, making her gasp as I pounded the tip of my penis, driving deep against the entrance to her womb and the world around us disappeared. Even the sounds of the bed creaking in response to each rapid, desperate thrust were gone to me. Only Milena and I existed, joined as one in intimacy, living in the eyes of the other. Every thrust I gave her, burying my cock into her heavenly depths, was like a confirmation of my love for her; every whimper she moaned in receiving me, a reply of her love for me.

Surely, if it weren't for the delaying cream inside the condom, I'd have exploded within seconds of entering her. As it was, I was teetering on the edge, no longer thinking, just feeling the swelling of my cock inside her, harder than it had ever been before in my life. It was like the entire day had been building me up to this exact moment. "I love you, angel," I panted, looking away from her eyes for a brief moment to look down and see my condom-covered cock disappearing inside her as I pistoned my shaft in and out with a burning need to explode. She immediately raised my chin, demanding my gaze so that we would be visually connected again. "I love everything about you, angel," I could feel that point of no return boiling in my balls as they slapped against her ass. She curled her back and raised her knees to curl up in my arms, angling her pussy more direct for me as her rhythmic whimpers grew into short squeals and I drove inside her ever deeper and harder. Then I felt her feet on my ass from her legs wrapping around me, pulling her hips up in her own thrusts to meet mine with still greater need as her eyes held a firm grasp on me.

"Oh, Gene..." her mouth opened like she was about to say something else, but her pained orgasmic expression took over once more as I suddenly felt her vaginal muscles clamping hard with rhythmic spasms around the entire length my cock, her stomach clenching hard, raising her head off the bed as she her nails dug into my arms as she tried to pull me down into her while still trying to keep her focus on my eyes. Feeling her tight canal cumming all around me, her pussy grasping at my rod to stay inside and spill my seed into her, as well as, seeing the expression plainly in her eyes, on her face, in her body, was just too much. I uttered a deep growl and pushed hard to bottom out inside her, explosions of emotion like fireworks blowing up inside my every extremity as my body shook uncontrollably from head to toe, colored spots coming over my eyes as I lost all focus and control. My cock pulsed and contracted, the heat of my semen burned through my manhood and I felt it spray out hard and coat my swollen cockhead as it filled the condom in shot after powerful shot. I felt so good, I wanted to cry with finally achieving the release that my body had been begging for since I had first woken up that morning and, honestly, every morning since I'd met this woman of my dreams. Her orgasmic massaging of my full length continued through my entire duration, renewing in vigor and strength halfway through as she suddenly squealed my name again. Once my eyes were able to open again, I looked down at my sweating and beautiful goddess for only an instant before doubling forward and latching my lips onto hers in a frantic kiss of shared passion.

Both of us entirely spent, our bodies coming down from the natural high, she fell back onto the bed beneath me and I collapsed onto my elbows, my arms shaking as I tried to hold myself up so as not to crush her. I didn't want to move even a muscle, exhausted, every bit of my energy sapped by my explosive orgasm, but I forced myself to roll off of her quickly to prevent hurting her or have any condom accidents and slumped onto the bed beside her. She slowly scooted next to me, moving like she was as drained as I was, but needing to snuggle her nude body against mine and laid her head on my heaving chest. Proud of my lovemaking skills, I wrapped my arm around her, marveling in the natural feel of body her against me as she sighed contentedly.

"I love you, Gene," she spoke softly, sweetly, her hand caressing my chest. Breathing deeply as we both stared into the abyss of each other's gaze, strangely she suddenly started laughing and I had to look down at her to see what was so funny. "Now I wish that I convince you to make the love of me months ago," she blushed. "That was... amazing; all of it," she inhaled deeply. "You make me so... loca."

I was feeling on top of the world, as if I could do no wrong; not only had I made love to the girl of my dreams, but she was completely satisfied by me too. It was the best feeling ever! "Well, in that case, I'll suck your nipples and eat your pussy every single night before making mad passionate love to you," though my body ached as I did, I couldn't help from laughing. "I'll just have a helping of your pussy for dinner every night. That's perfectly fine by me; I can live forever on just loving you."

"My pussy for dinner?" she giggled and then suddenly sat up as if she had remembered something, her eyes shooting open, her mouth dropping as she gasped. "The dinner... Oh, I completely am forgetting!," she groaned as she pushed herself out of bed, her succulent nude ass pointing right at me as she searched around on the floor for her dress. Bending over to retrieve it, the heaven between her legs smiling back at me, I couldn't help but admire the gorgeous view though I was too spent to even get a reaction out of my manhood at the moment.

Pulling her dress on, we heard the front door to the house opening and Juliana's voice called out, announcing her arrival home from class. Like a flash, Milena was at the bedroom door, closing it behind her but first sticking her head back inside at me. "Hurry and dress for the dinner, amor," she giggled, "or maybe Juliana sees you naked and I have to stop her of attack you." She looked down the hallway for a second and then back in at me, raising her skirt quickly, flashing her gorgeous pussy. Then she brought her hand to her lips and blew a kiss at me before letting her skirt fall back into place. "Te amo, papí. Con todo mi alma y corazón."