All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 58'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
hmm

I wonder how many people stopped reading over poor little Susan.

bscook3888bscook3888over 8 years ago

Susan adds a very interesting twist to an already exciting adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why would people stop reading over Susan?

I didn't like the idea of Susan at first because her relationship happened so fast but that's not a good reason to stop reading a great story like this. She's a nice character, I hope everything is set as nice for her as the story goes on. :)

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor

Some just seemed particularly against the idea of Grogek being in a relationship with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've been reading your stories ever since February when you started I believe...

You're like my daily habbit :P

Thank you for the awesome stories.

P.s. I'll read through everything you have to offer us, worst fear is you'll suddenly stop without notice. keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my!

I laughed so hard over the Jordan and Elunara bed issue. Sooooooo funny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
559 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...