All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 36'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor

I know it’s probably confusing, but Thomas/Tommy is Cheryl’s kid and Grogek will always think of him as Tommy

valkirionvalkirionover 8 years ago
you know

I started reading this story FTW around chapter 30 and got addicted to it. I get to read each chapter has you post it, and trying to make it last I start over each time I catch up to your latest posting. This is my 5th time catching up.and its going to seriously suck when you end this, but all good things must come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Scene changes

I have followed your writing for quite a while now, and there has only ever been one issue I have found with your work, and a rather annoying one at that, too. It has also shown up in every single entry of this series that I have read so far. I don't know if the formatting is lost in the conversion to an Literotica chapter or not, but not once can I remember seeing a marked scene change. Every single scene change you do is unmarked, and even though everything else is good, the sudden switch between scenes is jarring and takes away from the experience. I feel like the flow of my reading goes along fine, and then I'm suddenly jerked in another direction by a scene change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...