All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 38'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Imps?

Maybe Mitch or someone else didn't do a proper banishing ... ? Or one is collecting for a jealous master? Alternative is some prankster fey running about that can go invisible. Or something I haven't thought of ... which is entirely possible.

Having fun following the tale, and I am hanging by my suspenders. 5*

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 8 years ago
Favorite Things Go Missing

The problem spreads. Soon readers on Literotica weren't able to find their daily FTW stories.

"This isn't funny anymore," Hak said. "Somebody's gonna die."

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor

10 more chapters to "Future", then I follow up with "Beyond" and "Final Chapter". It's going to suck, but I find myself without option. More later, if I can get my head out of the dark cloud to explain myself better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
possible thief

My only thoughs would be Mimete being all the homes being robbed are people really close to or children close to Elunara. Plus she as motive no one will give her what she wants so she uses her stealth training to watch her target to she what object is important to them then as a thief sneak into the home and swipe the object. She could easily of been nearby when Nara's brooch was given to him by Lulu then just followed him to steal it. That or someone's pet didn't get fully dismissed and has been running wild stealing random stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
561 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...