For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already had a couple of agents on it, but I think I'll pull in a few of reserve trackers. This is completely silly."

Several days later, Norma found Bradly under his tree. Adjusting her corset and "the girls", she made her way over. "Hi, Bradly!"

He looked up from his book. "Hey... Norma." He blinked at the outfit. "Can you breathe in that thing?"

"This ol' thing?" She laughed nervously. "It's perfectly comfy."

"If you say so. Come, take a load off." He patted the grass.

Thrilled, she plopped down beside him, only to wince as one of the ribs of the corset gouged her painfully.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He peered at him.

"Peachy keen!" She struggled to ignore the pain, as she smiled at him.

"Sure." He closed his book. "How's Stormwind treating ya?"

"Haven't quite found my place yet. But it's alright."

"Where are you staying?"

"Tippy's."

"Ah. Good choice." He considered. "If you need career help, you should speak to my mother. She helps people out a lot with it."

"I might." She blushed.

"Well, there's Lydia. I'll see you later, Norma." He waved at her.

Norma frowned as she watched the pair.

"Well she's interesting." Lydia tapped a finger to her chin.

"What? Why?"

"She's radiating lust at you."

"Oh!" He blushed. "Is that what's going on?"

"Noticed it?"

"Let's just say, she's making her boobs pop out into my face."

"I saw that." She grinned. "Watch it, you have an admirer."

"I think I'll keep to my one for now." He kissed her temple.

"It's always up to you. I don't mind if you date extra, you know that. Just don't chase her because you feel like it'll make me happy, because I rather don't care."

"Yeah, I know." He slid his hand across her ass. "How about we put the babies in bed, and I make love to you until we've got nothing left to give?" He grinned.

"You're on." She winked.

Lulu sighed to herself as she flipped through her books. Tonight's mage homework was to freeze a glass of water. It was a simple enough spell, but frost magic wasn't really her thing. Fire was easy work, and arcane a close second, but it was her warlock training that she excelled at. She could already summon an imp minion and control it easily, but she always dismissed the little monster after class. If she was to have a pet, one the newest cubs of Yoona and Savage was what she wanted. Perhaps she could talk her mother into letting her have one.

"PRINCESS LULU!"

She closed her eyes with a wince. When the boy jogged up, she did her best to smile. "It's just Lulu, Mitch."

"Nonsense, princess." He gave her a courtly bow. "How are you, this fine day?"

"I'm alright, just heading home."

"I'll walk you."

"Oh, please don't."

"Nonsense." He smiled. "Have you considered my offer?"

"I already told you no." She frowned.

"But, I have a basket made and everything."

"No." She said firmly. "In fact, it's my turn to stay with the babies, excuse me." She picked up her pace.

"Shouldn't you have maids for that?" He fell in step with her.

"We don't believe in maids in our family."

"Nonsense. A princess should not have to do common chores."

"I'm not a princess." She growled.

"Nonsense."

"Ugh, don't you know any other words?" She smacked her forehead. "I'm running late." She took off running, heading straight for home on the off chance he followed her. Once inside, she slammed the door and sat in the floor.

Lydia stuck her head out of the baby's room. "Something wrong, Lulu?"

"What part of "NO!", don't boys get?"

"The part where they don't get what they want." Lydia snorted. "Who's bothering you sweetie?"

"Everyone who calls me "princess" instead of my damned name." Lulu snorted.

"I would have loved the princess title." Lydia sighed wistfully.

"You have it."

"Yeah, but no one uses it. When I was a kid, they called me "deformed" because I had twisted legs. Now, they call me beautiful because of my stage presence. Funny how that works."

"For YOU maybe. I just want it to die." Lulu stood up and brushed herself off. "I was so desperate to get away; I volunteered myself for baby duty."

"Feel free to watch them. They're both asleep and... Well, Bradly and I..." Lydia flushed. "Well, we need quiet time."

Lulu giggled. "Momma gave me a basic explanation. I'll keep the babies from bothering you."

"Thanks." Lydia disappeared.

"Down for the count?" Bradly grinned at Lydia as she descended the stairs.

"Yep, and Lulu has offered to watch them if they interrupt."

12