For What Its Worth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grey reached inside his pocket and produced a small door key, "Now," he said handing her the key, "That's for your outside door."

He was about to say something else when the phone rang. A look of irritation crossed his face before he said, "Right. That's settled then. Move your stuff in as soon as you can and start immediately, there's a list for you on the fridge door. I have to attend to business now, see yourself out please."

Without another word he crossed the room and picked up the phone, he listened for a moment and then said, "Yes, half an hour," before replacing the receiver and then striding from the room and out of the front door.

Donna still sat on the sofa. The man was strange, she thought. Polite enough, but there was something odd about him that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Then she realised... it was his eyes.

She had deliberately worn her tank top today as she knew it suited her well and showed off her figure to best effect, whilst still remaining suitable for a job interview. She was not very experienced in the world, still being something of an innocent, but she was aware that a nice female figure, well presented could not do any harm. And he had not done what most men did, either stare so hard, with no pretence so that she became uncomfortable or even the surreptitious sideways glances as they tried to imagine the bare treasures that lay beneath.

She knew he had looked at her while she stood there, but it was almost as though she were a specimen under the gaze of a rather disinterested scientist. Then she shrugged, perhaps he was gay. Still, not that she minded in the slightest about that... Not for £250.00 a week and her own bathroom. She could finally move out of the house she shared with her large family in the East End and have a bit of freedom.

She stood up, still clutching the key he had given her and wandered around the room looking at all the decorative items. There were one or two artfully placed original paintings and several small yet exquisitely fashioned ornaments, but none of them were to her taste. They seemed dull for all their obvious value. Donna felt like she was in a museum, rather than someone's home.

Opening the door into the kitchen, which was well maintained and well stocked like a busy farmhouse kitchen, she reached walked over to the refrigerator and removed a small hand-written note. In a careful copperplate script was a list of the duties she was expected to carry out. All the usual suspects were included with no surprises, which in itself was a surprise.

For the money and perks she was getting for this job, she thought there would be an undesirable inclusion. She didn't know what, looking after a large and unruly dog perhaps, or cleaning up the bodily fluids after some rich and pampered old sot who could barely remember his name. Both of which had been unmentioned before arrival in previous jobs, and for a lot less money as well.

Not that she was complaining, even if she did have to help him bury bodies in the garden, she was willing to put up with it for the much needed money.

Donna half smiled, half grimaced at her little joke. "You stop that Donna Caldwell," she chided herself, "He's alright so far, just a bit cold. You've worked for worse."

With nothing further to do here for the moment, she left to go home and collect up her belongings. She knew her parents would worry, now that she was leaving home, but she also knew that they really needed the space, what with Granddad and everything. And as she did not intend to look this gift horse in the mouth, it was her intention to move in tonight and have everything ready before she had to... a quick look at the list... make breakfast of toast and boiled egg to be ready for 7.30a.m.

Meanwhile, Grey had climbed into his car and was on his way to a meeting. The message had been the usual one. "Grey, we have a job for you."

That was all. But that was all he needed. Another briefing, another task, another life ended, another £500,000 in the bank. Grey sighed happily to himself, life was good. But for once, there was an itch, something in his back brain was screaming silently to be heard and he couldn't quite grasp it.

By the time he got to the place of the meeting it was beginning to annoy him a little bit.

++++++++++

Grey glanced at his watch and then took another look out of the window. It was time. The target had arrived. He could see a large, black car making its stately way down the street towards the flower shop on the other side of the road. It pulled to a halt, Grey pressed the butt of the rifle into his shoulder and placed his eye square against the rear of the telescopic sight.

++++++++++

The next morning Grey returned to his flat. It was just after seven in the morning, the meeting had gone on a while and then he had decided to amuse himself in the casino. Never a high roller, and he usually lost at the tables, but he always enjoyed himself.

Grey let himself inside and immediately caught the smell of brewing coffee. Startled at first, he remembered his new employee. "Eager," he thought. He could appreciate that. He walked into the kitchen, where Donna stood with her back to him at the far work surface. There was a pan of water ready to boil on the stove and she was humming to herself as she buttered some toast.

"Good morning," he said making her jump. Donna span round, saw who it was and then, placing a calming hand on her chest replied, "Oh I'm sorry Mr Grey, you made me jump."

He looked at her where she stood, she was wearing a pair of jeans and a blue 3 button, sweat top. His eyes dipped to the shadow of her chin where it lay on her partially exposed collar bone, before moving back up to her face.

"Sorry," he said blandly. Donna got the impression that he had said it for something to say rather than to express any genuine feeling. But she flustered, "Oh don't be silly. It's my fault. Anyway, your breakfast is nearly ready. Where do you normally eat please?"

"In the main room will be fine. I normally have it on a tray while I watch the morning news... I like to keep an eye on the stock prices you know." The last was said with artfully bluff camaraderie, the more she thought she knew about him the better. And if she thought he made money on the markets without appearing to have to do much of anything then that was all to the good. It would explain in her own mind how he could afford to live the way he did.

Donna nodded and continued with the food preparation.

Grey left her to it and walked into the living room to turn on the television. That part was true, he did usually breakfast in the way he had said, but he had no interest at all in share prices. He just liked to start the day with his window to the world wide open. He stopped and stared at the coffee table that sat in front of the Chesterfield.

"Miss Caldwell," he called out and waited until she popped her head round the kitchen door.

"Yes Sir?"

Grey pointed at a large glass vase on the table that was filled with a riotous arrangement of wild spring flowers.

More puzzled than annoyed at the unexpected intruder into his inner sanctum of order, he asked "What is that doing there?"

Donna's look followed his finger to the colourful monstrosity, "Oh," she said smiling, "I bought them as a thank you for giving me this opportunity, and I thought they'd brighten the place up a bit. I love flowers, don't you? Mum always has fresh flowers at home."

Grey watched her face as she spoke silently. Under his steady gaze her words ground to a halt before she continued, "Do you not like them? I'm sorry. I should have thought." She made to enter, "I'll get rid of them."

Grey was a little nonplussed. He noted that she was embarrassed and it made her cornflower blue eyes darken slightly as her pale skin flushed pink.

"No," he replied, "They're... lovely. Leave them where they are... Thank you."

A quick smile flitted over Donna's features and she ducked back into the kitchen. Grey was a little disturbed at the moment. He had been looking at her face and now that itch was back in his head. But this time he knew what it was. It was her eyes. They were alive. She was embarrassed and they had darkened, but then she had smiled and they had danced.

Donna Caldwell's eyes had not seen the things he had seen. Grey was quite disturbed to see how much he was affected by that. Embarrassed himself now, he silently accepted the breakfast tray that she brought in and trying to ignore the flowers, watched the news, until a cough made him look up.

"I'm going to do some shopping this morning, Mr Grey. Is there anything you need especially?"

"I normally get it delivered," he answered.

"Oh. Okay then... erm well, there's nothing on the list for this morning. Have you anything else you need doing. I do like to be kept busy."

Grey nodded thoughtfully, eager and industrious. Maybe he had made a good choice after all. Slowly, almost diffidently, his eyes travelled back up towards Donna's face where she stood next to him. He paused at the junction of the bottom button of the shirt momentarily, he noted that she was still a little flushed from the awkwardness with the flowers, and then continued upwards. If Donna was in any way discomfited or even aware of his inspection she made no show of it.

"No," he said, "I don't need anything." Donna gave another fleeting smile and replied, "Okay then. Won't be long. What would like for lunch today?"

Still bemused by the young woman in front of him he answered that she should just surprise him.

With that, she left.

The rest of the day set their routine for the weeks and months that followed. She would carry out the light duties laid out in the list and he would potter about the flat, reading listening to music and occasionally receiving a phone call and leaving on one of his errands. Sometimes he would go out for the evening and then would reappear then next morning.

He never volunteered any information and she never asked.

Donna also noted that he was rigorous in his application of her right to privacy. Not once, had he ever set foot in her part of the flat since she moved in. He never enquired about her day. And he never, ever asked about her personal life.

In the past, it would have been because he was not interested. But he had noticed over the past few months, that that was no longer the case. Only the night before, he had reason to get up to use the toilet in the night. Then, as he found himself unable to get back to sleep, he decided to get a glass of milk.

Walking past Donna's door, he heard sounds inside. Almost against his will, he stopped and listened. He could hear muffled grunts, moans and a rhythmic tap, tap, tap as Donna's head board repeatedly hit the wall.

Then the tapping increased in tempo and the moans got louder until Grey made out Donna's voice almost screaming in ecstasy.

Embarrassed at his voyeurism and at the same strangely excited about the carnal activity taking place on the other side of the door, he decided he needed to go out.

Silently, he returned to his room, quickly got dressed, left the flat and climbed into his car.

A short time later he reached the discrete building he was looking for. It was a high class establishment that he sometimes frequented to be attended on by only, the most beautiful and expensive women in London.

Laying back on the huge German style double bed, naked under a purple satin sheet, he heard a light tap at the door.

"Come in," he called.

The door opened and a woman walked in, and what a wonder to behold she was. Tall and slim with chestnut brown hair that cascaded down over one shoulder. Her face was exquisite in its perfection and she wore only a light, see-through silk robe bound loosely at the waist. She flashed a dazzling smile at him and whispered, "Hello, I'm Tabitha."

She paused artfully in the doorway, allowing the robe to shift slightly so that her left breast came into view. Grey's eyes followed the movement. Then closed the door behind her and sashayed slowly towards him, undoing the belt as she walked. She spoke again, "I've come to make you happy."

With that, she shrugged her shoulders allowing the robe to fall to the floor and she adopted the classic stance of womanhood in front of him. One hand on hip and one leg bent slightly in at the knee. Her large breasts were shapely and firm and were tipped with dark red nipples that crinkled slightly. Her pubic hair had been shaved into what was colloquially known as the Laurel Canyon Sweep.

Grey had to admit that she was one of the most delightful creatures he had ever seen.

Slowly, Tabitha crawled onto the bed and reached out with one delicately manicured hand to scratch his chest lightly with her fingernail.

Again, she said, "I've come to make you happy. Would you like that?"

Grey merely nodded. He didn't really want to mess about, he never did. All he wanted to do was scratch his itch as usual. But it amused him to let her play her little coquettish games. "Why not," he thought, "She's getting paid, she might as well earn it."

Getting no verbal response, Tabitha took his silence as assent and let her finger slide a little further down his stomach, pushing the sheet down as she did. Her stroking changed as her hand got nearer to his groin. Now all four fingers were employed making small circles as she slid nearer and nearer to his rapidly hardening cock. With a quick motion, she moved the sheet down to his thighs and turned her gaze towards his hard member.

Tabitha growled deep in her throat, "That's a nice cock, mister. I'd like to taste that cock."

She grasped him gently around the base of his hard penis and slowly lowered her mouth to the end. Her tongue flicked out like a cat and lashed around the head as she pulled his foreskin back. Tabithat turned her eyes towards his as she licked his hardness and her expression showed that she did, indeed, love the taste.

Ten, never taking her eyes from his, she lowered her soft, moist lips over his cock and slowly took all seven inches inside her mouth.

In spite of himself, Grey was impressed, this one was good. He could feel the warmth of her breath and the softness of her lips and tongue as they played over his skin and he was beginning to fall into the plateau of pleasure that such play produced. He leaned back into the pillow and moaned deep in his throat.

He felt her hand start to gently stroke his balls as she fucked his cock with her mouth. Stopping every so often to lick down the length and nibble one of his balls between her teeth, only to then quickly slide back up his hard member and slip it back between her lips.

Grey could feel the build up of sensation that indicated the imminent release of seed, so he gently stopped her from sucking him and whispered, "Enough. I want you now." He fancied that he saw a frown flicker across her beautiful feartures, to be instantly replaced by her usual sultry stare.

"Okay lover, what ever you want."

Still holding his prick in her hand, Tabitha knelt up and threw her leg across his body. Her hot vagina was directly over his penis as she held it vertical. Grey could feel the heat eminating from it. He felt his cock end nudge at her opening as she slowly guided him inside her. And once again, he was impressed. She was tight, very tight. And certainly a lot tighter than he expected a whore to be.

Tabitha continued her slow descent until she was fully impaled on his hardness. She moaned, "Oh God! You're filling me. You're the biggest I've ever had." Her eyes shot open and she looked at Grey with undisguised lust, "I'm gonna enjoy this."

She raised herself up and then pushed back down again, as she did another moan escaped from her lips. Backwards and forwards she rocked as she sat astride him. Grey could feel moisture pooling at the base of his cock as she thrust herself up and down. He could see that his pubes were being matted with her womanly lubrication as she fucked.

He dipped his fingers into the fluid and brought it to his lips, "Sweet," he thought. Tabitha was approaching her orgasm now and her eyes were closed tight as she threw her head back, working her soft pussy up and down his rigid prick. Faster and faster.

"Oh God! You're making me come! Oh God! You're so big, I can't stand it!" She reached down and grabbed his hands, pulling them into her soft, bouncing tits as she worked herself into a frenzy, "Play with my tits, please. I need it!" she screamed.

And so Grey did, he held her breasts firmly, needing the tender flesh, enjoying the feel of her bullet-hard nipples in the palms of his hands.

He growled deep in his throat, he could feel his semen rising in his balls as his body prepeared to ejaculate. Somehow, Tabitha must have sensed his nearness and started bouncing up and down even harder. Faster and faster she moved and screaming ever louder, "I'm coming! I'm Coming! I'M COMING!"

Grey felt the explosion in his balls as semen was forced up his cock and into Tabitha's receptive pussy. She screamed even louder, no words, just a long drawn out scream of pure pleasure as she stiffened and stopped moving. Her back arched and she held herself rigid as hiss prick squirted a blast of pearly come straight into her womb.

Grey laid on the bed beneath her slowly getting his breathe back as his body started returning to normal. Nerve endings were starting to lose their super-sensitivity and his breath was no longer short and laboured. Tabitha's eyes opened and she stared at the ceiling. She moaned once more and whispered, "You're the best... You're the best I've ever had."

Getting herself back under control, she looked him in the face once more. An expression that conjured images of cats and cream decorated her face. She smiled at him and whispered, "Oh God, you are the best."

Grey returned her look. And all the pleasure that he had received from this lovely young woman was spoiled. He had looked into her eyes. And what he saw didn't fit with the rest of her face. He saw dead eyes. Eyes that had seen too much. The same eyes as a nameless, and now probably dead whore in the East End of London.

Grey sagged back into the pillow once again, "Get out," was all he said.

A look of confusion entered Tabitha's face, "Wh..Wh..." she stammered.

Grey grasped her around the waist and lifted her off his rapidly softening cock, pushing her quite roughly onto the bed beside him.

"I said, get out."

Tabitha sprang off the bed and quickly gathered up her robe from the floor, before running to the door and slamming it closed behind her.

Grey chided himself for his foolishness. "Of course I'm the best she ever had. Of course I'm the biggest. And yes, I made her come like no other man could. She's a damned whore! An actress, Goddammit!"

Normally he would have understood that, the girl was just playing her part and earning her money. Loving endearments and words of praise would excite the man and make him feel good... And it would make him shoot faster so she could finish and get out of there.

Suddenly feeling quite sick, Grey dressed quickly and returned home.

As he passed Donna's room to reach his own, he paused a moment and listened. The sounds of frantic loving had now ceased. He heard a gentle creak, like a wooden bed frame makes when someone shifts in their sleep, and he thought he could just make out the deep rhythmic sigh of that only happens in the deepest and most contented sleep.

He murmured, "Sweet dreams Donna Caldwell," and continued to his room.

Grey pulled his duvet up to his shoulders, but he could not sleep yet. All he could think about was the young woman in the other room. Normally women were of no consequence to him, pretty yes, but insignificant to his world view. Creatures to be used and forgotten, like the whore, what was her name?