For What Its Worth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grey caught his breath and then, taking Donna's hands pulled her back onto the sofa, where she fell back along the seat and stared at him with undisguised longing. Her hand slipped between her hot thighs and she rubbed her crotch through her jeans, still the amethyst fires roared as she said, "Now, I need you."

Grey opened her jeans and pulled them and her knickers off in one go, she spread her legs, allowing one to hang over the back of the sofa and displayed her aching pussy for him. Grey leaned in close as he watched her start working her index finger in and out of her tight hole. Again she whimpered, "Please... I need you."

He couldn't resist. He pulled her hand away, buried his face between her thighs and forced his tongue straight into Donna's burning pussy. His nose rested on her small thatch of wispy blonde pubes as he drank the hot juices that were almost pouring from her tight cunt. And then he started to lash at her clitoris with his tongue and lips. Donna stiffened as he made contact, her eyes flew open and she stared at the ceiling with her mouth open in a silent scream of rapture. His rapid flicking of her most intimate regions were sending her senses reeling.

She could do nothing but entwine her fingers in his hair and try to forces his face even harder against her sopping gash. She could only breathe in short sobbing gasps as a burning sensation started growing in her pussy and spread out to fill her womb. She thought she might faint as the waves of pleasure reached out and up into her brain. But even as the waves began to ease and die, she felt something else. Grey's mouth had left her aching hole and she could feel his weight moving up her body and she could feel his lips planting kisses as he moved.

Donna felt Greys hand fumble between their bodies and a nudge at the entrance of her burning pussy told her that he was about to slide into her. Grey was about to love her properly. He was about to give her what she needed more than anything else in the world.

She felt her lower lips part as Grey's cock began its slow journey of possession. She just couldn't understand how it could be this good. It felt like he was stretching her wide open and she thought it would never stop until he had actually split her in two. Until finally, thankfully she felt a bump as his pelvic bone met hers.

Donna reached up to put her arms around Greys neck as he supported himself on his elbows above her, She planted feathery kisses all over his lips murmuring, "You're so big... you're filling me... Please... Fuck me... Fuck me... FUCK ME!"

Unable to resist anymore, Grey pulled out, almost his full length and then forcefully pushed back in. He was amazed that he could move at all inside this gorgeous young woman, this goddess. Her moist, silken walls gripped his cock like a vice and he had never, NEVER felt anything like he was feeling now. More than the physical pleasure, it had never felt so real. Because it was real. This naked wonder was here because she wanted to be. The endearments she voiced were real because she meant them.

And then he started to thrust in and out of her in earnest, he had wanted to take it slowly and build up, but Grey found himself unable to do that, all he could do was follow his animal instincts and plough into her furrow with all his strength. He wanted to possess her just as she possessed him.

Tighter she held him in her arms as she battled to keep some control over her body. His cock was slamming into her hard and fast, bashing against her throbbing clit with every inwards stroke and causing another wave of intense sexual delirium to travel from her raging cunt. Donna's cunt went into overdrive, the throbbing was increasing in power with every stroke and she could feel her vagina pulsing as it milked Grey's hard member. She wasn't in control any more, her cunt had taken over and was working of its own accord, trying to force Grey to come, to give it what it so desperately needed.

All she could do was give short sobbing, screams as Grey pistoned in and out, in and out.

Grey could feel his balls boiling once again. Time seemed to slow right down, he felt the urgent sensation begin, his thick semen started its journey and he felt the delicious agony of every millimetre as his juice flowed up his cock. With a cry, he felt his cock explode inside Donna's burning pussy.

And when Donna felt him go, she could nothing other than follow his example. His eyes slammed shut as his face contorted in agonies of pleasure. The blast of semen from his tightening balls erupted with a fury he had never known before. Grey was unable to stop pounding his thick cock into Donna's pussy, even as he jetted stream after stream of hot fluid into Donna's moist, clenching cunt.

In return, as the heat spread though her body from her throbbing clitoris, through her womb and out to fill her belly, she started banging her cunt back at him as hard as she could. Rapidly she lost control of her movement as the massive orgasm hit, Donna was thrashing from side to side in ecstasy. She was also screaming. Wordless animal sounds escaped her roaring mouth, joining with his like the furious mating call of wild animals.

Almost convulsively they moved together until the waves of intense pleasure began to die away leaving only a warmth that they shared as they held tight and remained connected in their intimate fashion. Each bestowing and receiving gentle, loving.

++++++++++

His grip relaxed on the trigger.

The events of the past few days had changed him forever. He knew that now. It had been his thought that he would still be able to do his job, even with Donna at home. But he could see how futile this last hit attempt had really been. Once he valued a life, any life, he found himself unable to snuff another one out

In such a short time, Donna, his Donna had shown him the value and quality that a human life could, that a human life should have.

He quickly disassembled the rifle and placed it back in the case. Then he went back into the bathroom to splash his face with water once more, and once again he regarded his reflection in the mirror.

Donna was right, he did have hazel eyes.

Decision made, he made a call on his cell phone. A short pause then he said, "The hit's off. Unable to continue, find someone else. I'm retired."

A quick check that there was no evidence of his existence in the flat and he left.

++++++++++

Donna was sprawled on the sofa watching television when he returned home. She was surprised to see him back so soon. She knew he had gone out on business, but apart from that she knew nothing. She was even more surprised when he said nothing, but just turned the television off and stood facing her.

"What is it," she asked.

"Donna, I have something to say. You have given me something I have never had before, and you've taught me something too. You saved someone's life tonight," he held up his hand to stop her before she could respond, "Please, let me finish. You saved a life tonight. Mine. Stay with me."

He nearly fell backwards as Donna flew into his arms.

Pan down from the evening sky over London. Pull in through the front window of a luxury Chelsea flat and close up on an ordinary looking man. You wouldn't look twice if you saw him in the street. Light brown hair and hazel eyes. He is holding on tight to the woman he loves.

Say hello to Mr Paul Taylor (Retired).