All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 02'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How touching this story is

Two cheaters in deep love with each other. Maybe the love of the selfish: shitty love. The only good thing about this bad and sad story? It ended here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story could have ended with Sam and Sarah's transgressions being disclosed, followed by a violent divorce,

And This!... is where my 5 turned into no score.. if you had used this ending, even in a chapter 3 it would have stayed at 5, you are a good writer, with poor ability to see beyond the immediate gratification index.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So what ?

So what if you don't get agreement from all your readers? It's your story. It does sound a little unrealistic but I know wives who put up with their husbands affairs for more than 30 years! Not every mistake has to be punished to the full entent. I know women who divorced after husbands first affair. They went through a hell of a lot of grief and from what I saw they wondered sometimes if the divorce was worth the pain.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

it is actually really hard to find a person who is really honest and would not stab ya in the back or lie to your face.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
No emotion

As with the wife's adultery in the first chapter, the husband's liaison in this chapter was a simple description of two people taking advantage of a situation where their spouses were absent so they tasted the forbidden fruit.

With stories like these, not only do the characters behave in an emotionless fashion, but the writing tends to be emotionless too. It is difficult for me as reader to have any feeling for the characters as there is no apparent reason for the infidelity other than taking advantage of the situation that has presented itself.

On the other hand, the story is probably representative of a lot of adulterous behaviour in Western society. It happens, it finishes, nobody gets 'caught' and life goes on.

Stories like these two that focus on the 'extra-marital fun' rather than its consequences are not likely to satisfy many of the usual Loving Wives commentariat. As I noted on the first episode, BluePen is a prolific author whose stories usually score the coveted Red H. That won't happen here in LW.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Attention for authors!

There are 2 states of the 50 in the USA, where the extramarital activity is forbidden by law. Why the extramarital activity is forbidden in the other 48 states?

It is funny but 93% of the people do not like their spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends cheats on them. Funny but according to this 93% figures huge majority of the cheater people also do not like their faithful spouses would start extramarital activity.

According to this the cheater spouses who have higher IQ they know the chatching of their cheating against some "successful" RECONCILIATION the caught cheating eternal wound on the marriage (except for extreme weak wimp husbands).

Funny the Loving Wives authors wrote least number plots are of the story ideas is the long term effect of the caught cheating stories. Interesting why the authors avoid this ideas group.

Here is for example the imaginable authors should follow something this:

1. The caught of cheating.

2. A reconciliation plot (for example for sake of the kids)

3. A 5-10-15-20 years later the husband leaves the (ex?) cheater wife for another younger, healthier, etc women.

Funny the most authors avoid this idea.........................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Husband's own words

"Fuck, who cares," Sam told himself

That's my reaction. If the author's intention was to describe the utter meaninglessness of casual extra-marital sex, then he's done a good job.

What supposedly passes for playful banter in this chapter only has the effect of trivializing what they do. Everyone seems to be doing the rounds in a dispassionate, uninvolved, disconnected manner which undermines the notion that the excitement is in the forbidden. It's hard to find any excitement here .. more of a teenage mentality, with just as little depth.

All this may be a true and accurate account of how some people behave. But it doesn't make for an interesting story. Both husband and wife keep their secrets, there is no confrontation, no soul-searchng, no resolution of anything. It's the same split-personality effect I noted in Ch 1. There is no dramatic contact between the marriages and the affairs, which makes the marriage element entirely irrelevant, except to awaken the moral indignation of some readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Epilogue

I like your explanations in Epilogue.

It is clever, but it has a problem (only one), but BIG one.

It is called: Murphy's law,

and there is NO way around it!

-1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fine

OK, so all the trash that I said about Sarah now applies to Sam. The only good thing is that they both can share the blame, the heart ache, knowledge that they will (sorry) fuck up their next marriages also.

badidea211badidea211about 6 years ago
Not bad!

I think you need to disable anonymous comments. None of the anonymous commenters here have anything to say worth reading. This was a very realistic story. I know two different couples who resemble very closely Sam and Sarah. The woman in one of them has been having her affair for eleven years. her husband has been having an affair (not with me) for about two but I'm sure there were others before his current belle. Both couples have successful and long lasting marriages.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Pretty good story...for both parties.

I do counter the suggestion to disable anonymous comments. Some people truly wish to remain anonymous and yes, there are the asshats who live only to tear down someone else but that will be expected. Ignore them, move on.

It might sound strange, this scenario seemed more realistic that Sarahs affair and while I disapproved of cheating, it felt real so i gave full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This marriage type is the NON DECLARED OPEN MARRIAGE.

Both spouses play on the extramarital love's playground.

The danger is the open marriages is same to non declared and declared marriages alike:

1. Bastard children....(for example the husband had an affair with a single woman and pregnancy and after childbirth with DNA test, court, children benefit decreases the common family income.........)

2. STDs............

3. Humuliation (for example the affair(s) of one of the spouses became an open secret to the family, to other couples, friends, to the common kids, to the collegues etc, divorce cause at other couple(s), scandal, discovered affair with the enemy of the other spouse, etc...)

Interesting story plot could be to show the danger(s) of the non declered open marriages.....

What type loving wife will a wife become when she learned the husband has have a bastard kid from a single woman who has gone to the court for children bensfit.....

It would be tension in a story............

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Fascinating

But how could he recover from losing such a delightful doubles partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The catching rate %

If the extramarital adventure happened once or twice and the other spouse will not learn this it may be a forbidden fruit wich can be a secret, but the forbidden fruit can become similiar to the drug and the spouse will look for the possibilities of the forbidden fruit this will increase the % of the catching rate. The non declared open marriage could be a good background for reconciliation............

Funny the cheating wives could think "My husband may be he is not wimp to forgive me, but he could have extramarital forbidden fruit too!".

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
EXCUSES, REASONS, ALIBIS, COVERT ACTIONS

an unspoken open marriage, it works for some, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Tale was ok but I never could understand how two people who are supposedly totally in love have repeated affairs over the years. This isn’t a one night mistake which me personally still would not be able to forgive so easy. She’s fucking his friend , coworkers and a younger college kid. Fucking others is not making any marriage stronger, it’s taking time away from there partner. If people spent as much time on their marriage instead of lying and sneaking around with other people than their marriage would be that much stronger. I do know traveling workers are cheating on a very high level. The ones that I know say 90% of the people they know of who travel are cheating because it’s much harder to get caught. A guy I know has always booked his stays by the casinos around the conventions that were there those weeks. He claims over the last 25 years he has fucked over fifty different woman when he was down there. He said every once in a while he’d catch a single girl but mostly it was married woman away from their routine and family looking for some raw fucking without fear of getting caught and a great benefit for him was they came from companies all over different parts of the country. He said only four of them were repeats when they came down at different years. One he fucked for fifteen years but maybe only 10 times. She was his favorite, she always said she was totally in love with her husband but the fucking with him was wild , raunchy and intense. She did Kinda get caught once because hubby showed up one night to surprise her but she never came back to the room . She walked in around one the next afternoon to him sitting on her bed yelling a thousand questions. She never admitted to anything but he had to know in his heart. I would’ve walked right out back home to the attorneys office. To me as a man when a wife cheats she is disrespecting, humiliating, demoralizing, emasculating a man to his core. This obviously works the other way around also. The distruction to a spouse , kids, family and friends is almost impossible to recover from

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some people do not understand the allure of forbidden fruit

Most of us have been tempted at some point. Most of us have hidden desires. Sometimes we act on them, other times not. But when we do, it can be with such burning passion there is no stopping. Many readers do not relat as they have as yet to experience it. Let’s hope they all do at one point.

On another note, I saw a suggestion to all the authors to simply delete the posts by that one obnoxious buffoon who continues to post his vitroon a daily basis. I for one support anything that removes the hatred online.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Freedom, cheating

The main problem is the one sided affairs..........one of the spouse steals more freedom from the faithful spouse, who becomes the slave of the cheater spouse.

The cheating is not open marriage because for the one sided action

This is good fodder for AUTHORS to write stories with MUCH TENSION.

To write about open marriage?

The declared open marriage works for a minority who do not have any interest about faithfulness at all (about 7% of the population).

The non declared open marriage could be in problem when one of the spouses learn the activity of the other spouse. Here from the hypocrisy to the reconciliation every type possibility could be good fodder for AUTHORS.

To show two spouses in non declared open marriage is not an interesting story alone, only it is a static photo not more...................

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Deserve each other

These two low life slugs deserve each other. Slime who cheat for "forbidden" pleasure are sick examples of humanity. Again, why be married at all? Does it take away the fun of you aren't cheating on someone? Lue , are you really do forgiving, or do you just like to poke the MB?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So in the end both husband and wife were serial cheating pieces of garbage. Guess they deserve each other.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Just two soulless, cheating pieces of shit. Story has nothing positive to say.

mick52mick52over 3 years ago

Two thoughts.

1. For readers who get so upset about adultery in stories. Once you realize that is a significant part of the story line, don't continue to read.

2. The author obviously has a working knowledge of tennis. My favorite for ass shaking when getting ready for the serve is Camila Giorgi.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice marriage. Any guilt is apparently subsumed by the illicit nature of the extramarital sex. Except when it becomes familiar, where is the thrill? It isn't just a one dimensional situation, there are other aspects for confusing an affair. Apparently the two don't really emotionally connect when they have sex with each other, let alone other people. Their only metric for their pleasure is how forbidden it is. Not novelty not innate desire, not habit, not quality of sex, not emotional connection, not their relationship with one another, just that it is forbidden. That makes them either criminal (why stop at forbidden sex), psychotic (why involved rational thought) or juvenile (why care about their spouse, since jsut chasing a thrill, endlessly). Good luck with that relationship. Apparently they are also dumb enough to.never detect the other. Uggh.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy6 months ago

It's hysterical that anonymous commenters are harsh and nasty to the point of condescension. And righteous indignation. My response is this, leave your holy platitudes at the door when you open these stories. The whole premise of this category is people steppjng away from the marriage bedroom to find pleasure in another. Don't like it, don't read it. And don't let the door hit you in the ass.

I loved this story. Nice and juicy.

Plow and be plowed.

Have a wonderful evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 01 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info