Forbidden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! . . . Yes. . . . I s'pose we do don't we." Suddenly there was another topic lurking at the edge of Sam's consciousness, something other than lust.

"Yes, we do." She had opened his pants and zipper and pulled his hard cock out of his underwear now.

"You're married, right?" she said. She was stroking his bare cock now with a twisting motion that felt heavenly to Sam.

"Gasp. Yes." Lust was winning again.

"And you lied to your wife a while ago about where you are tonight didn't you?"

Oh shit. My wife, he thought. That thought brought him back to reality. He had lied to his wife and he was on the verge of having sex with his tennis partner. What the fuck was he doing?

"Uhh . . . Yes, but . . ."

"Now listen Sam," she said. "I heard you on the phone, so I know you lied, but frankly I don't really care. It's pretty obvious to me that we are going to be fucking in a very few minutes here, and I just want to make sure that you are planning to keep lying about this. Right?"

Fuck it, Sam thought. She's right. "Oh yes. God yes. I'm not going to tell anyone about this."

"Okay, good," she said as she continued to stroke him. "I'm not gong to tell anyone either."

"Not even in the locker room?" he asked.

"No not even there. Although, I know of a couple of girls who really have the hots for you that I would love to gloat to, but no, not even there."

Sam normally would have been curious about who these women were, but he was very distracted by the cock massage he was getting, so he ignored the question.

"But wait," he said as a moment of frightening clarity rolled through his sex addled brain. "What about your husband. Does he have a gun? He's not the kind of guy that comes after a guy with a gun over something like this is he?"

"Roger? Oh God no. First he's never here. And as near as I can tell he really has no interest in sex whatsoever. Nada. Zip. That's why you're here my dear. I need to get laid once in a while and now that I know you lie to your wife, you seem like an excellent candidate. Plus you've got a world-class dick. . . . Oh, and I like what your fingers are doing too."

That was when she leaned forward and dragged her engorged nipple across the tip of Sam's cock. As she pulled back the drop of precum stretched out between them like the spider's web she had woven for Sam. That was when any discussion of the consequences came to an end.

Kelly stood up and stripped off her tennis dress. Sam stood, peeled off his shirt and let his tennis shorts and the underwear beneath them drop to his feet. Now they were both completely naked, standing facing each other with Sam playing with Kelly's tits and Kelly continuing to stroke his cock. Sam reached down with both hands wrapping them around Kelly's plump round ass—the ass he had been lusting after every time they played tennis for several months. He picked her up, hoisting her to a level where they could kiss. Kelly had her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her big tits were smashed against his chest and his hard dick was trapped against her soft little belly.

The kiss, their first kiss, was not chaste. It was passionate and . . .well just plain dirty. Sam hadn't kissed anyone but Sarah like that in a long time. At first they just engaged in a duel of tongues, both trying to force their tongues past the others. Then Sam pulled back and used his tongue to caress her lips and then her teeth. Then he nibbled ever so lightly on her lower lip. After that he began to kiss and lick the area below her jaw working down to the tender spot where a woman's throat meets her shoulder and then back up to a spot just behind her ear. He struck pay dirt with the kisses below and behind Kelly's ear. She squealed in delight and wiggled in his arms dragging her tits across his chest and her plump little belly across his dick.

"Oh god. Lets fuck. I need your dick, and I need it now!" she whispered. "I'm so fucking horny." She slid from his arms and grabbed his hand leading him to the bedroom. They were both so horny that further foreplay was of no interest to either of them.

"Hey, you still have your shoes on," Sam said.

"Kelly looked down at her feet and laughed. Then she looked at Sam and said, "So do you, but I don't care. I just want to fuck."

Now it was Sam's turn to laugh. "Sort of like an old time porn movie," he said.

"Oh I wouldn't know about that," Kelly said. "I'm just a sweet girl from Georgia and I've never seen any porn." She was laying on her back on the bed with her legs spread, her knees bent, and one hand lightly stroking her sex while another one fondled a tit. Sam was standing before her with his dick sticking straight out from his body, thinking about how absurd her last speech had sounded. It's hard to come across as innocent when you are spread out like Kelly was, he thought.

"Oh bullshit. I'll bet you watch porn all the time you horny slut."

Kelly giggled and then held out her arms to Sam, smiling and saying in her best soft Georgia drawl "Come to Momma, Sam. Momma needs that big hard cock of yours in her innocent little pussy."

Sam dropped to his knees between her legs and then leaned forward holding himself above her body on his arms. His cock was probing the entrance to her cunt and she reached down to position it. Then he pushed. She was so horny it slid in without any serious resistance.

Now he was fully into her and he dropped to his elbows letting his chest down on her big boobs. It had been years since he had fucked anyone but Sarah, and Kelly's cunt felt . . . well, it still felt like a cunt he thought . . . but not like Sarah's cunt . . . not better and not worse . . . just different, and that was exciting. Fuck this was so hot, he thought as he began to slowly stroke in and out of Kelly's cunt.

"Oh Sam," she said. "Your cock feels so fucking good. I've been wanting this for months." She wrapped her legs around his ass, tilting her hips up in the process.

Sam could feel her tennis shoes scraping his ass, but the new angle of her hips made him not care, and he began to fuck her harder, plunging deeper into her on each stroke and enjoying the sound of his hips slapping into hers as they rutted.

"I'm not going to last long at this pace, Babe," he said.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I don't care. Fuck. I'm so fucking close. I just want to feel your prick spray a load into me when I cum. Can you do that Sam? Can you do that? Can you fill my hot little cunt with your cum? Can you?"

"You mean now?" he said.

Unh, unh, unh, shit, fuck, ohhhhhh!"she wailed. "Fuck yes. Now. I'm . . . cumming! ARRRRRRGH!"

Sam felt her muscles clamp down on his cock as she began her climax and that set him off. He groaned and felt stream after stream shoot from his prick into her spasming cunt. Kelly had dropped her feet to the bed and was arching her back. Sam was back up on his arms and his back was arched in opposition to her as they both groaned in mutual ecstasy.

It seemed like it lasted forever. It was just a few moments of course, but good sex can be like that at the moment of climax. Spent, they collapsed and rolled to the side, still coupled, locked in each other's arms and panting.

"Wow!" she whispered. "That was something."

"Yes."

He pulled her up so he could kiss her. It was a long tender kiss. Not like that passionate kiss they had enjoyed before. This one lasted and lasted, their bodies pressed together and their tongues dueling gently, but without urgency. They lay like that snuggling and kissing for a long time.

Eventually Kelly spoke up. "Darling," she said, clipping the "g" off with her Georgia drawl. "You know, I need a shower. I don't s'pose you would like to join me? We've got a nice big shower here."

Sam sat up looking back at Kelly's ravaged body. "Yeah, that sounds great, but we'll have to take our tennis shoes off."

They took their shoes off and then took a long hot shower, soaping each other down. Before they got out of the shower Kelly was sitting on a seat built into the corner of the shower, her legs spread and Sam on his knees between them, the hot water pouring on his back and his face buried in Kelly's pussy. He ate her for a long time, pushing his tongue into her hole, licking her pussy lips, and then teasing her clit until he thought she was close to orgasm, before backing down. God I love to eat pussy he thought.

Eventually she had him by the ears and she was crying and screaming. "No more teasing. Make me cum. Oh fuck. Make me cum Sam!"

He slipped two fingers into her cunt and begin pressing on her G-spot while he sucked her engorged clit between his lips and poked the end of it with the tip of his tongue.

She came quickly, and it was a violent climax. She arched her back and pressed his face into her sex forcing him to continue while she screamed. Then as she finished she gushed liquid from her cunt, soaking Sam's face.

There was a lot more sex that night. Sam didn't leave until the middle of the next morning and that was after fucking her again. This time just as in his fantasies—from behind with her bent over a kitchen table and Sam holding her plump little round ass in his hands while he plowed her ravaged pussy.

That was the beginning of their affair. Because of the comings and goings of their spouses and the requirements of Sam's job, they couldn't establish a regular schedule, but they tried to fuck at least once a week, sometimes at her place, if her husband was out of town, sometimes a nooner at a cheap motel Kelly liked, and one time in the back seat of Sam's car in the parking lot of the tennis club after another late night match. There was another car still in the lot that night and Sam was wondering whether it was Karen and Bob. They had been playing another couple this evening on a court alongside Sam and Kelly's match and they had beaten them soundly. Maybe Bob was getting his blow job over there on the other side of the parking lot while Kelly sat on Sam's lap bouncing on his dick. "Fuck, who cares," Sam told himself as he focused on sucking on Kelly's nipples.

Epilogue

This story could have ended with Sam and Sarah's transgressions being disclosed, followed by a violent divorce, or it could have ended with each of them resisting the temptation of the forbidden and remaining in a successful monogamous marriage.

But that's not what happened. As it has played out they have remained in love and married, but neither of them has been able to resist the temptation of the forbidden.

Sarah and Liam continued to meet illicitly, usually on her trips to academic conferences or for research at libraries in other Universities. Their affair lasted for a couple of years until Liam decided that he needed to take his photography to a different level as a photographer for National Geographic in the Middle East and India. After that there was a graduate student that Sarah was acting as faculty advisor for who had the most sensuous green eyes. They liked to fuck in her tiny college office after everyone had left for the day. When he moved on, there was an older member of the faculty, a chemistry professor, and so on. She was never deeply committed to her illicit relationships. She just enjoyed them because they were forbidden, and what made them forbidden and so exciting was her real and deep commitment to her husband.

Sam was the same. In couple of years Kelly and her husband moved to New York. Shortly thereafter Sam began a relationship with a young intern in his accounting office that lasted for a year or so until she moved on. After that he found another mixed doubles partner whose tennis was adequate and whose willingness to fuck him regularly and remain discreet about it was perfect.

Like Sarah, Sam was never really committed to any of his extramarital relationships. The attraction of adultery for both of them was the thrill of the forbidden. Actually, whether they realized it or not, the element of their relationships with others that made them so addictive was the lying and sneaking around required. It was the taste of the forbidden and the need for dishonesty that was irresistible and kept them going back for more. What they were doing was wrong. Each of them knew it and each of them loved it.

People are like that, not all of us, but more than we would expect.

12