All Comments on 'Forbidden Love Ch. 01'

by Hornydog354

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
GeminiKnightGeminiKnightabout 12 years ago
Needs work....

I started to read this but I was unable to get very far into it because of the very bad grammar and spelling. The story seems to have a lot of potential though. I highly suggest using a spellchecker and have someone proofread it before posting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
It's a very sweet and loving story

But it could use a good edit to clean up some of the errors.

I enjoyed the fact that they both were in love with each other and had sex.

I would like to read what happens next. What do they do at the family reunion? Do they act like brother and sister or do they act like lovers at the reunion? Do they stay together after they leave to go home, since they have found that they are in love with each other, or do they go their separate ways?

There's a lot more to tell yet.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter.

Not a bad start, I hope you will continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Those Black guys?

You never know who is reading your story and for you to point out black guys it seemed so stereotypical. If you are going to point out race then the race of the characters need to placed in the story. I also think that it is a good story but find it hard to believe that standing up for his sister is the only motive for wanting this relationship because that is what brothers do. For the next chapter think about some of these things before writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice story...

... but you're either no native speaker or you should really get help with spelling and grammar. Even as a German I've been aware of a bulk of errors which made it hard to finish reading.

Anyway I'll be waiting for Ch. 02!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Terrible ...

Grammar and phraseology (you know what THEY are, don't you?) made it difficult to go past the let's dance lines. Sorry, I could not cope with this story even with its seemingly v.g. potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This needs to be a multi chapter

Loved the way this story is headed. This is a public site for all to submit, if you are that commited to spelling and grammer stick to the fucking newspaper ya bunch of wankers.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 12 years ago
Nice beginning.

A nice start. Some errors, but not bad. You will get better with practice. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Get an editor

Good story but the grammatical errors really make it difficult to read....Find an editor/mentor to help you out...

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERabout 12 years ago
hey assholes

For those of you that can't leave a comment as yourself and have to hide as an anonymous user shut the hell up please. It may need help but help give constructive help where they as the writer can talk to you and if it bothers you that much offer to help... goodbye. By the way to the writer awesome story line very well written sweetie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good detail, nice composition, all-in-all a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: hey assholes

If you don't like people being anonymous, what the fuck are you doing in the internet? Does your slam extend to the positive comments? If not, than, in addition to a moron, you're a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
grammar

Proof read your story. If it still sounds good, go back to school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story but try spell check next time

its crotch NOT crouch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Re: hey assholes

I post this anonymously because I get tired of assholes sending me comments via my "page" to tell me I'm an asshole for posting anonymously. These are the babies who say us anons are idiots for posting anonymously. Once you post with your username, you get hammered for being a critic.... whether it's constructive or not.

Fuck off.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
RE anonymous

You truly are an asshole anyone who would try to justify their ugly comments by saying "it" was scared they would get slammed is just to self righteous. Your just a jealous hater with no talent . If you had any talent you would post your name and be proud of it. So just leave this site to those who aren't like you and can stand to read whats out there without being assholes. I'm sure I know who you are so just back of or.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Diction

"At least the mold did not form a political system yet."

made my day, amongst other things.:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That made your day? really?

I mean come on, compared to: 'God, why do you have to such as bastard?'

Your's actually makes some sense :)

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 11 years ago
Good Storyline

You have a good storyline. You DEFINITELY need an editor though. There are so many little mistakes that distract the reader from the otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not good

this reads like it was written by a grade school dropout. there are words missing and extra words added when they aren't needed. the best thing the webmasters can do is DELETE the series and run it through a good editor. IF the webmasters were smart (and we all know they aren't) they would demand that all stories go though EDITORS BEFORE BEING POSTED. this first draft never should have been allowed on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a little editing needed

OK, but you need to find a native English speaker to proof-read and edit this for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sar

Suck her milk kiss her vunt lund vagina psussy suck saliva kiss lips, breast milk heaven

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Started out oretty well but dissolved into the 'usual' trite story.

Learn to spell 'crotch' as crouch never works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous