Forced Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rylan moaned, bringing Sophie back to his enormous cock tucked deeply into her mouth. Sophie remembered the term "deep-throat" and she tried pushing his cock back as far as her mouth would allow. Rylan grabbed her hair, pulling roughly as he steadied himself, thrusting his hips into her mouth. Maybe if Sophie sucked hard enough, and pleased Rylan the right way, he would let her return. Energized by this new thought, Sophie began to suck and lick, covering her teeth as she rubbed them against Rylan. Taken by surprise, Rylan groaned loudly and his thrusting intensified.

Sophie figured he must be near orgasm, and though the thought mainly nauseated her, her deep inner-voice begged for it, she knew she needed to let Rylan explode in her mouth. Sophie had heard men liked this. Sucking with vigor, Sophie sucked like her life depended on it, which it possibly did.

A deep guttural cry escaped Rylan's mouth and Sophie felt his warm liquid shoot into the back of her throat. She continued sucking and licking, making sure every drop was gone. She wanted to satisfy Rylan and right now she seemed to be doing so. Rylan was grabbing at her hair, yanking it and Sophie cried out from the pain. Rylan pulled her head off his cock and he looked at Sophie, his eyes wild and searching.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he demanded.

"I - I - didn't," Sophie stammered, "I'm - or I was - a virgin in every sense." Rylan closed his eyes, taking this in.

"You have satisfied me greatly," he said and Sophie's body went slack with relief, and maybe he would release her now. "I believe you will satisfy my needs greatly from what I have experienced thus far."

"Rylan," Sophie said softly, "Please let me return to my family. You brought me unknown and unexpected pleasures, and I enjoyed pleasuring you, but I know my family must be worried now."

Rylan looked at her for a long moment. "I cannot promise a safe return to your family."

Sophie sobbed.

"But if you learn to enjoy what is happening to you, this will become much easier. And perhaps someday you can rejoin your family." He paused. "If you still want to," he added darkly. Why would she not want to return? Sophie's mind was reeling. She was living in a nightmare. Rylan pulled on his pants and threw Sophie back over her shoulder.

"Come. We are not safe here and spies are everywhere. We must stop at darkness."

As Sophie dangled from Rylan, she noticed how he was moving very swiftly again, and thousands of questions filled her mind.

"What are you?" she asked timidly.

"I am a werewolf," he said simply.

Sophie squeaked in surprise.

"How?"

"I was bit my another werewolf as a small boy. Now I live in the woods since I am a disgrace to mankind. I have learned to shift easily. But I cannot control the shift during the full moon."

Sophie took in this information. If she hadn't seen it herself, she never would have believed it. "What was that gross bird thing that flew at me?" she asked.

Rylan sighed. "It was a CorpseBird. I'm not sure why it was flying at you. There are many strange and dark creatures in this woods, but they rarely bother the shifters."

"There are more?" Sophie asked horrified. But Rylan did not respond and continued walking. After what seemed like hours, she felt Rylan's fingers slide up her skirt again.

"I don't think I can wait much longer," Rylan breathed as his fingers prodded her, moving up higher. Sophie felt a ball of fear in her stomach, dreading that Rylan meant intercourse. Maybe she could distract him further and try to suck him again. Rylan continued to walk, but his fingers had made contact with her pussy. He had pushed one finger slowly inside, swirling it around. Sophie knew it was wrong, but she felt her body come alive under his touch.

"I can tell you like this," he growled.

"Yes!" Sophie gasped, shocked at her response. Rylan continued to walk and play with her. He was breathing heavily now and Sophie knew it was from arousal and not her weight. Rylan slid another finger inside her and Sophie moaned from the stretching she felt. It was slightly painful, but mostly pleasurable and she moaned into his bare shoulders. Rylan's breath was rasping now and Sophie couldn't stop the moans escaping her. Rylan's fingers coupled with the motion of moving, were unbearable.

"No more!" Rylan snarled, and he flung Sophie down into soft, green moss. Sophie's mind knew she could try to fight, but she couldn't. Rylan tore off his pants, standing over Sophie, his massive erection pointing towards the treetops. Desire flooded his face and he moved agilely over her, yanking her long skirt off. Sophie felt the fluffy moss against her skin. Rylan reached for her shirt, and Sophie felt herself sitting up and, aiding Rylan in removing it. He expertly undid her bra, throwing it to the ground and shoved Sophie back into the dirt.

"You are mine," he growled, biting at her skin. Sophie whimpered from the pain, but then it turned to pleasure. She looked down to see her breasts and elongated nipples moving up and down from her shallow breathing. Sophie's pussy was aching and she knew she was wet, her body crying out for this stranger.

"This will hurt, but I will try to be gentle," Rylan rasped. Sophie felt Rylan push her thighs apart and position himself over her. She felt his cock slowly enter her and she cried out from the pain. Rylan continued to push himself inside and Sophie grasped at the dirt.

"Mmm," Rylan groaned, as he slowly slid his cock back out and then pushed it inside her again, this time more deeply and not as slow. Sophie stilled feeling the sensation. Again, Rylan slid his cock out and then pushed into her again, this time faster. And this time felt better. Much better. Sophie tried to stifle a moan.

Rylan began to thrust within her now at a steady pace and Sophie's eyes rolled back in her head. He was filling her to a depth she had never known before. How had Sophie ever lived without this? She began to work in tandem with Rylan, a slave to her desires, bringing her body to meet him every time. Rylan grabbed her hands and pinned them over her head. He looked into her eyes, his eyes full of carnal lust and he began to drive into her.

Sophie's body dug into the dirt and she didn't care. She felt like a wild animal. Rylan released her arms and grabbed her legs pulling them up higher so he could penetrate her more deeply. Sophie screamed from the sensation, but then her body adjusted and she began to whimper as her body tried to feel every new sensation. Rylan released her legs running his hands over her breasts, grabbing at them in lust. He moaned and began to fuck her harder still. Sophie thought she would combust. She knew she should not be taking pleasure in this, but her entire world had spun upside down.

With every thrust, Sophie could feel Rylan's cock overpower her, willing him to her. Her body belonged to him now and she grabbed at his back, digging her nails into his skin and Rylan howled with desire. Sophie knew she would explode again and as Rylan continued to ram into her, she let go. Her body convulsed and trembled under Rylan, and Rylan let out a long cry as he shuddered and fell on top of her.

Sophie could hardly hold her head up she was so tired. Today had been a nightmare and yet, she had experienced three orgasms and lost her virginity. She wanted to cry, but was too exhausted. She missed her family, but part of her was thrilled by Rylan's sexual yearnings.

Rylan pulled himself out of her. "I will keep guard and sleep in my wolf form," he told her. Sophie unsure of what to say, nodded. Rylan phased, and Sophie could feel his yellow eyes on her. She tried to brush the dirt off her, but it seemed a lost cause. She pushed her hair out of her face and wondered how dirty her face and hair looked. Her hair had bits of dirt in it, and she imagined her face was smeared with it as well. Nothing she could do about it, so she began to dress in her dirty clothes.

Rylan paced around where Sophie sat and then nudged her with his snout. Sophie had the impression he wanted her to sleep. That was fine by Sophie. She had never been so tired or spent in her life. She had a feeling the sex and orgasms had contributed as well. She put her head on the earth and was asleep in seconds.

Sophie woke up as bits of sunlight began to filter through the trees. At first she was confused and then the previous day's traumatic events came rushing back to her. She felt sore between her legs. She noticed Rylan, the wolf, curled up on the ground nearby. Sophie wondered how far from her grandmother's she was now. Five miles? Twenty? Forty? She had no idea how far they had traveled yesterday.

Rylan opened his yellow eyes and phased back to human form. Sophie could not imagine ever getting used to this. Maybe she fell and hit her head on her play cottage and was still knocked out in the safety of her grandmother's land. Rylan was swiftly pulling his pants on.

"Up," he ordered, "We must find food to keep your strength."

Sophie realized she was starving. She hadn't eaten since breakfast the day before. Rylan didn't pick her up this time, so Sophie dutifully followed, hoping for an opportunity to escape. Escape now felt like a death wish. Sophie had no idea where she was or how to survive in the wilderness. And there were other magical creatures lurking about.

Rylan came upon some berries, and tasted one before offering to Sophie. She reluctantly took the berries, and realized they were delicious. She ate her fill before drinking from a small freshwater stream a few yards away. "Would you like to walk today, or should I continue to carry you? We have another day on foot."

"I think I can walk," Sophie told him, "Where are we going?"

"My home," and Rylan began to move onwards. Sophie hurried to follow him.

"Rylan, please let me go," she begged quietly. Rylan turned to look at her, and she saw his eyes soften for a moment before they turned dark and lusting.

"That is not possible," he growled, backing her up against a nearby tree. Sophie moaned as Rylan put his hands inside her blouse.

"No, I don't want you to," she said weakly, pushing his hands away.

"Yes, you do, Sophie," he said forcefully. Sophie pushed her body against Rylan, her need for him overwhelming all thoughts and ideas of escape. Rylan pushed his rough mouth onto Sophie's and she answered back with a deep, hungry kiss. Inside she was wrestling with her body's desires and her mind telling her this was wrong. Rylan wrapped his mouth around her sweet nipples and Sophie whimpered, pushing her pelvis against Rylan's waist.

Rylan quickly turned her around, so that Sophie's bare breasts rubbed against the rough tree bark. Rylan reached around to cup her breasts, and Sophie pushed her ass into Rylan, pressing her breasts into his ready hands. Rylan brought one hand down to her thighs and pushed them apart. He slid his hand to her pussy and teased her.

"Ohh," Sophie moaned, grabbing onto the tree trunk to steady herself. Rylan began to move two fingers inside her, circling and circling, making her wetter and wetter. He moved his other hand down and pushed her skirt completely up over her back. Sophie felt the air on her exposed ass and she shivered. Rylan continued to tantalize her between her legs, while his other hand began to caress her ass. Sophie knew she should not be enjoying this, but she wanted more. She hated herself for enjoying this.

She groaned loudly, and felt Rylan slip a finger into her asshole. Sophie went rigid, baffled. Rylan began to tease her asshole while working her pussy and Sophie felt her pleasure leap to a whole new level. She was out of her mind with this touch.

"Oh, Sophie, you're ass is so tight. I'm going to take it soon, but not now. Right now I want to take that sweet, tight little pussy of yours," Rylan breathed. Sophie wriggled her ass, having a hard time taking all the pleasure. She felt Rylan pull his hand out of her pussy, and knew that his fingers must be dripping. Suddenly she felt Rylan put his fingers in her mouth and Sophie tasted herself. She tried to turn her head to not taste, but Rylan pushed his hand further into her mouth.

"Suck," he commanded, and Sophie did as she was told. She licked herself off his fingers. She wanted to cringe, but couldn't bring herself to do so. Rylan pulled his other hand off her ass and placed it on her back, pushing her down so her back was flat. Sophie leaned against the tree as Rylan used his other hand to steady her by her hips.

Rylan guided his cock into Sophie from behind. Sophie cried out from Rylan filling her. This sensation was so different from when she was on her back. She could feel Rylan so deep inside of her and Sophie couldn't stop herself from crying out from each thrust. Rylan's skin rubbed against her and her pussy stretched each time Rylan filled her.

"Ohh! Your pussy is so tight!" Rylan cried with desire, thrusting himself even harder into Sophie. Sophie could feel Rylan all around her, filling her and pushing her, expanding her. Rylan grabbed Sophie by the hips, his hands digging into her flesh and held against Sophie as he slammed into her, grunting loudly with each thrust. Rylan fucked Sophie like an animal and Sophie relished every thrust. She pushed her ass higher, willing Rylan to go deeper inside her. Rylan brought one hand to her ass and inserted a finger again. He pulsed the finger inside her asshole and Sophie moaned.

"Please, Rylan, please. Don't stop!" Sophie begged, her knees going weak. She heard her own voice and it sounded desperate. This was not the same begging as she had done to be released. This was begging for Rylan to fuck her like a primal animal. Rylan did not relent, teasing her asshole, making her moan louder and slamming his cock into her. Sophie felt the release coming and she shouted as she came, shaking and holding onto the tree for support. Rylan slammed into her a final time and Sophie felt him squirt deep into her depths before he bent over her body, spent.

Rylan pulled himself out of her before biting her gently on the back.

"You are improving," he said, still breathing heavily. Sophie quickly righted her clothes, still basking in her satiated feeling. As if she were a feather, Rylan threw her over his shoulder.

"We need to make up time," he said, beginning to jog at an easy pace. Sophie wondered how he could possibly jog with her weight on him, and yet Rylan jogged with ease. Sophie hung over his back, feeling like a prisoner.

"Would you mind holding me differently?" she asked. Rylan stopped and pulled her down, and cradled her as if she were a baby.

"Is this better?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you." Sophie wanted to know more about Rylan. Since he was fucking her, she figured she should be allowed some information.

"How long, exactly have you been a werewolf?" Sophie questioned.

"A long time," Rylan responded vaguely.

"How long?" Sophie pressed.

"Shifters don't age the same as humans," Rylan explained, "I've been a shifter for eighty-two years."

Sophie inhaled sharply. Not only was Rylan a shifter, but also he hardly aged.

"What happened after you were bit?"

Rylan sighed. "I couldn't return home. Humans aren't supposed to know about shifters, and I would not have been able to control myself. And my family would know I wasn't aging like everyone else." He paused before continuing. "I traveled going back and forth between human and wolf form until I found these woods. These woods accepted me for who I was."

"What do you mean they accepted you?" Sophie asked.

"It's difficult to explain," Rylan said darkly.

Sophie thought about how sad and lonely Rylan must have been. "Do you know what happened to your family?" she asked quietly.

Rylan laughed bitterly. "They died of course." His voice became soft. "My baby sister passed away three years ago."

"I'm sorry," Sophie said delicately.

Rylan growled, "That's what happens to monsters like me." He began to pick up the pace as they moved among the dark woods.

"And, do you find women, to...satisfy your needs?" Sophie asked shyly.

"Yes," Rylan said gruffly. "Sex is the key to survival."

Sophie was not sure what Rylan meant by that, but she did not like the connotation.

"I'm thirsty," Rylan said stopping abruptly by a stream. He gently placed Sophie down on the ground and he began to drink greedily. Without thinking, Sophie dashed into the opposite direction. Racing with all her might, she ran through bushes and underbrush, feeling branches and twigs scratch at her face and arms as she ran. She was panting from the exertion, and she desperately hoped she was maybe near the edge on the eastern side, and could find help on the opposite side.

Sophie dared a glance behind her and did not see Rylan. Pushing herself harder, she continued to race, small creatures scurrying in her wake. It seemed to be getting brighter and brighter. Even if she could find a small hole to crawl inside and hide until she felt Rylan was gone. Hope propelled her through the forest until - CRASH- Rylan collided with her, both of them toppling to the ground.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Rylan snarled, pinning her to the ground.

"Let me go!" Sophie screamed, kicking at him, her arms held tightly against the ground.

"You are not escaping. You are mine," Rylan growled. Sophie began to sob openly.

"Please let me go. I have family. I have a life. My family has money. We will pay you as much as we can, but please let me go," Sophie cried.

"I'm sorry, Sophie, but that will not happen," Rylan said, holding her wrists tighter. Sophie continued to thrash as Rylan held her, but as she thrashed she began to feel the energy change between them. As she thrashed, she began to spread her legs and found herself tilting her pelvis towards Rylan. Angry at herself, she forced her legs closed and brought her hips back to the ground, but not before Rylan noticed.

"Sophie?" he asked huskily, "It appears that you are asking for me." "Don't touch me!" she shrieked. Sophie felt Rylan hardening above her and her body betrayed her yet again as she began to pant and arch her back. Rylan deftly pulled himself out of his pants hovering over Sophie.

"Your delicious pussy can't help but beg for me," he groaned. "Now, I'm going to give you exactly what you want." And he plunged into Sophie, still keeping her arms pinned to the ground.

"Argh!" Sophie screamed. She arched her back, her eyes rolling back into her head. Rylan leaned down putting his weight on his elbows, so that his skin rubbed against Sophie's blouse. He pushed her blouse to her neck so Sophie could feel him. He pumped into Sophie, throwing his head back and making a deep animal sound in his throat.

Swiftly, he pulled Sophie upright and turned her over so that she was on all fours, like an animal. Rylan pushed her upper back down so that her head was nearly in the dirt and her ass stood high in the air, exposed. Rylan took her from behind and Sophie leaned down on her elbows, overcome by the deepness. This position was almost painful as Rylan slammed into her, his skin making a smacking sound each time it hit her ass.

Sophie's breasts bounced due to the gravity, and she clawed into the dirt to cope with the pleasure. Rylan continued the onslaught, over and over again, his cock filling her and pushing her to places she had never been. She knew in that moment, that she would no longer try to escape Rylan. Animal that he was, he had protected her thus far and she was addicted to his sex. Her erotic revelation brought on a powerful orgasm, and as she began to come, Rylan reached around to rub her clit, as his other hand teased her asshole.

Sophie screamed and moaned as she came around Rylan and she felt Rylan quicken his pace. A howl ripped through Rylan, and suddenly she felt Rylan pull out of her and she turned around to see what was wrong. Before her eyes, Rylan transformed and his howl turned into that of a wolf. Rylan, in wolf form, sank on all fours, panting as his tongue hung out of his mouth.