Forced Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men pounced on Sophie, and she was a sea of sensations trying to right herself. She felt hands, mouths and skin all over her. Someone was yanking her hair aside and she felt a warm mouth on her neck; Orson. More hands were deftly working her blouse, removing it to release her full breasts; she saw Silas grin wickedly as he pressed his mouth to her breasts, moaning into her sweet skin. Morio was hiking her skirt up from behind, his hands fondling her ass, as he pushed his massive erection against her.

Sophie tried to fight it, pushing the men away, but they outnumbered her, and even though they were weak, they were stronger than Sophie any day. Rinji pushed Silas out of the way, pressing his dark naked body to Sophie's milky skin; a stark contrast. Silas growled in response, before kneeling and biting on Sophie's thighs. Sophie felt her skirt slide to the ground, and someone pulled her body out of it.

She felt multiple hands travel up her thighs, kneading them with strong knuckles. She tried to say stop, but a hard mouth pressed against her lips, and she gazed into Morio's dark eyes. She felt a cock push into the crack between her ass and a deep moan escape its owner. Sophie turned her head to see Silas, carnal desire burning in his eyes. Morio yanked her face back to his mouth and continued to assault her with his tongue.

The following is an excerpt from the first episode in The Beast's Forced Mating - Virgin In Heat

While Charlotte is vacationing at her family's lake house she comes upon a beautiful and majestic wolf, discovering that the animal is injured, she rushes to his aid. Suddenly Charlotte is captured and forced into the beast's world - still a virgin and sexually naive, she's unprepared for the creatures sexual appetite. She knows deep down that part of her wants Silas to claim her, to possess her in a way that she knows is wrong and forbidden.

She struggles to survive in this feral world, running from horrible creatures and her newly awakened sexual need. Charlotte's shameful lust for the beast's may be her undoing.

Read on for a small taste of what's inside:

Silas reached for her skirt, and in one swift movement he brought it down her legs. Charlotte had never felt more vulnerable or exposed in her life. Part of her felt that she was living in some twisted fairy tale, only she was being taken partly against her will. Silas moved toward her legs, his hungry mouth kissed and licked up her thin creamy thighs, tasting all of her.

"You are mine," he breathed, "No one can claim you but me."

"I don't understand."

"You don't have to understand. I claim you, Charlotte. You are mine."

His voice was husky and Charlotte felt goose bumps cover her skin at his strange words.

Silas' hands reached her undergarments and Charlotte panicked. She sat upright, her green eyes wide with fear.

"No, please. Please don't," she pleaded with a shaky voice.

"You must let me." His tone was adamant.

Charlotte covered her face. "No. I can't. I can't!"

"It's not a choice," Silas growled, and Charlotte cowered from his change of tone.

"Please. I'm a virgin. Please don't do this," she sobbed, her body shaking now, her milky skin a stark contrast against the lush landscape.

Silas pried her hands away from her face and cupped her chin. "It must be this way. I don't want to take you by force, but I will."

Charlotte began to sob louder, but she lay down in the grass submissively.

Silas slid her underwear down her legs and Charlotte turned her head away, squeezing her eyes shut. She felt Silas' fingers brush against her sex, and she couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips. It was a completely new sensation and her eyes popped open wide in surprise.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Silas drawled, but Charlotte remained still, waiting for him to touch her again.

Silas didn't disappoint and his fingers rubbed her softly, tangling in her pink skin. He changed his pressure from hard to soft, hard to soft and Charlotte felt herself begin to lose control of her body. She began to twist and buck in the grass and she circled her hips in needy movements, desperate for more of Silas' addicting touch.

Silas chuckled softly, and spread her open like a flower, before he began to rub her clit. This time Charlotte cried out and arched her back off the ground. How had pleasure like this existed without her knowledge? This was a new world and she knew she would never be the same again. An unfamiliar sensation came over Charlotte and she felt as if she would burst. Her thighs trembled and her breath quickened.

If you enjoyed this story be sure to check out author Denise Avery's latest offering from her series The Billionaire's Curvy Submissive which can be found FREE on the Amazon Kindle Book Store!

Curves For His Pleasure (The Billionaire's Curvy Submissive Part 1) - Kindle Store

Fresh out of the undergraduate gate, Claire Baxter is having a hell of a time trying to make ends meet in the Big Apple.

With her dead-beat college sweet(ish)heart as a roommate and a thankless job at a pretentious TriBeCa children's store, Claire's prospects are not looking particularly ideal.

Her situation bottoms out one October morning when a particularly nefarious straphanger starts harassing her on a delayed subway train, but on the edge of Claire losing it, a gorgeous stranger intervenes on her behalf and instantly ensnares her heart.

Tumbling head-on into the naughty bits of a steamy affair with her mysterious savior, Claire is horrified to discover that her knight in shining armor may not exactly be hers for the taking.

A small taste of what's inside:

"It was so nice of you to help me today," Claire said quickly, not allowing herself to dream of his hands on her, "With that creep and all."

"To tell you the truth, I felt a bit creepy after that ordeal as well," he said, letting the front door close behind him. He slid the lock into place and turned to face her. "I can't understand what happened to me when I saw that man try to touch you. I felt... jealous."

"What?!" Claire spluttered, "I mean... what do you...?"

"It's like... I knew in that moment that I wanted you to belong to me," the man said, advancing on Claire, "I wanted it to be my hands on you. And only mine."

"...Oh?" Claire said faintly. The man was inches away from her, towering a foot taller than she. She felt her breath quicken, and her breasts began to heave before her. The man registered this and let out a soft moan. He lifted a strong, firm hand and cupped her quivering chin, tilting her eyes up to meet his.

"I would never dream of doing anything you didn't want me to do," he said deliberately, absolutely. "Do you understand that?" Claire nodded, mute. Every fiber of her being screamed in agony of his being so near and not yet in her, through her. "May I..." he said, and she felt his finger tips on her arm, "May I touch you?" She thought she would swoon as she nodded violently, pressed against the wall of her small apartment's hallway.

He let his fingers run down her arm with excruciating care. As his hand met her waist, he let his arm slide around her body and pulled her to him. Her breasts pressed firmly against his chest, and she felt his hot breath on her neck. His hands found their way to her hips, and she let her own wander along his chest. She wove her fingers through his pitch black hair and, on a wave of newborn courage, tugged at the roots of it. He gasped softly, his fingers digging into the flesh of her back. He clearly liked a bit of roughhousing, Claire thought. That boded well.

The man threw his weight against Claire's body and pinned her to the wall with his hips. She felt a sudden, urgent need to draw him in, into the deepest parts of her. Her shoulders smacked against the wall as she steadied herself with her hands on his shoulders. Their eyes met in the dim twilight.

"I want you to take me," she whispered, amazed at her daring, "Take me for yourself."