Forced Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie was dirty and half-naked as she crawled toward the wolf. "Rylan?" she asked timidly. The wolf snarled, and Sophie backed away, afraid. Then just as quickly, Rylan transformed back.

"What the fuck?" he cried, panting on the ground.

"What just happened?" Sophie asked.

"I came so hard that I shifted," Rylan said, dazed. "I've heard stories of that happening, but I never believed them. An orgasm has to be so intense, that it shifts our molecules." Rylan was still panting, staring at Sophie in wonder.

"What have you done to me?" he asked. Sophie stared back in amazement. It was definitely intense, but it made Rylan shift. Sophie was impressed and realized that she was no longer the innocent girl that she was the day before. Rylan stared at her, his eyes questioning and desiring. He walked towards her and began to kiss her. Sophie felt the urgency in his kiss, and she kissed him back. Rylan's kiss became primal, animalistic, and Sophie felt the wolf part of him taking over.

He brushed her hair aside and pressed his nose to her neck, inhaling her enticing scent. He ran his fingers down her throat, stopping at her collarbone. Sophie's body began to tingle. She was already desiring more from Rylan, and secretly hoping she could make him shift again. Shyly, Sophie dropped to her knees before Rylan's cock. Sophie could already see Rylan begin to stiffen. Sophie felt vulnerable and exposed by her nakedness, but she tried not to focus on her body. She hesitantly took Rylan into her hands and Rylan moaned deeply in response.

Sophie liked the sound of Rylan's moan, and she took him into her mouth. Rylan moaned louder this time and she felt him harden and lengthen in her mouth. Sophie began to suck and found herself enjoying it immensely. She played with his balls, and then quickly pulled off his cock and took his balls into her mouth, gently swirling them around. Rylan gasped as his hands tangled in her hair. Sophie continued to suck Rylan as if he were the best lollipop she had ever tasted. Sophie pushed Rylan's cock deep into her throat and then slowly slid her tongue along his skin, tasting every inch of him.

Sophie began to use her hands in conjunction with her mouth and Rylan began pushing his hips, pushing his cock deeper into Sophie's wet, moist mouth. Sophie knew she must be a sight to behold now. Dirty and disheveled, she was kneeling in dirt, giving a werewolf a blowjob. Her clothes lay in a dirty heap nearby, and her creamy skin was smeared with dirt. Her blonde hair was matted and knotted with twigs and bits of earth, and her face was smudged and scratched. Sophie felt as one with the earth.

Sophie could feel Rylan ready to release in her mouth. He was groaning readily as he kept pushing his hips towards her mouth. She prepared to swallow his salty juices, when suddenly she heard fast hooves approaching and an ominous shriek. Rylan yanked himself out of Sophie's mouth and whirled around. Only twenty yards away was a gruesome animal, shaped like a deer. It was all black, and instead of fur, it was covered with spines. Its head was shaped as a skull, and red eyes stared back, as it bared razor sharp teeth, continuing its screech.

"Watch out!" Rylan yelled, and Sophie threw herself back just as Rylan phased. Sophie grabbed her clothes to cover her body as Rylan launched himself at the possessed creature. The creature shrieked and sank its teeth into Rylan's neck. Sophie screamed and Rylan howled with pain. Rylan bit one of the creature's legs and blood began to flow, as the animal shrieked wildly, lunging for Rylan again. Sophie dashed behind a tree, peeking around to watch. She knew if Rylan were killed, this animal would come after her.

The creature snapped again at Rylan's neck and missed as Rylan sank its teeth into the creature's throat, snapping it's long neck. There was a sickly thud as the creature hit the ground, and Sophie watched, revolted, as the animal flailed about the ground before stilling. The air began to vibrate, and Rylan phased back again. He was bleeding from his neck and he staggered towards Sophie.

Sophie ran out from the tree and tried to help Rylan. She ripped part of the hem from her skirt and held it to his neck trying to stop the bleeding. Shocked, she looked down to see Rylan with a massive erection.

"Finish. What. You. Started," he gasped trying to catch his breath. Sophie looked at him with wide eyes, shocked he was still thinking of his cock, but dropped to her knees, nonetheless. This shifter had just saved her life a second time, and she owed him a mind-blowing blowjob. Once more, Sophie mouthed his cock, pushing him deep into her throat. Rylan made no sound, but grabbed onto her hair, as if to steady himself.

Sophie could feel that Rylan was aroused and near orgasm from the adrenaline rush. Sophie sucked feverently, running her hands along his cock and covering every inch with her sweet tongue.

"Mmm," she murmured dragging her tongue up to his tip and running it along the ridge of his head. She wrapped her mouth around him and felt it begin to throb. Sophie steadied herself and felt the warm liquid that poured into her mouth. She swallowed again and again, taking every last drop.

When she finally, pulled her mouth off, Rylan looked relaxed and almost happy. And Sophie noticed the gash on his neck and healed considerably. She went to ask how that was possible but he pulled Sophie to her feet, staring at her admiringly.

"You are fulfilling your duties so well," he murmured.

"What exactly are my duties?" she asked.

"Pleasing me," Rylan said plainly.

"Aren't there other women or shifters or animals that could please you?"

"No, it must be a female human. Only the human woman can satisfy my sexual cravings," Rylan paused, assessing Sophie's naked body.

"Clean yourself in the water," he ordered, "I will search for more nourishment for you."

"Don't you eat?" Sophie asked, as she headed to the cool stream.

"I don't need to eat the same as you or as frequently," Rylan answered before disappearing behind a tree.

The water felt heavenly on her skin, and she washed herself with the piece of her skirt that she had held against Rylan's neck. How had his wound healed so quickly? It must be the fact that he was a werewolf. And what in the world was that creature that had come for them? It had been ghastly and the fight had been a close call.

Wringing her hair out, Sophie stepped gingerly from the stream, her body glistening and dripping. Rylan had approached and he admired her petite and curvy frame. Her breasts were round and perky, showing her youth. Her smooth belly led to a sinfully pink pussy and Sophie blushed as Rylan drank in her body.

As Sophie dressed in her filthy clothes, she watched Rylan enter the water. He had not yet bothered to put on his pants, and Sophie ogled his glorious body as he cleaned himself. His skin was slightly tanned and rugged-looking and his muscles glinted from the water and small patch of sunlight.

"What was that creature that came after us?" Sophie asked as Rylan brought his head up out of the water, drops clinging to his thick hair.

"I don't believe it was after us. Only you," Rylan responded.

"Oh," said Sophie in a small voice, "Why?"

Rylan shook his head. "I can't figure it out. You are just like any other human. Granted, you are more fair and petite than most, but a human, nonetheless. Unless it is your scent..." he trailed off.

"My scent?" she prodded.

"Yes. You smell sweeter than most humans. It is most peculiar." Rylan shook his head as if dismissing a thought, "We must move on. We are getting closer and you will be well protected in my home." He stepped towards Sophie and held his arms out to throw her over his shoulder. Sophie obeyed and stepped towards him, feeling Rylan toss her up as if she were a mere rag doll.

Rylan now ran through the forest. It was as if he was gaining strength as they continued on their journey. Sophie observed the deep forest as they went, and her mind traveled back to her sexual encounters with Rylan. He had bewitched her body and she was now a slave to his primal sexual desires. She knew she would never be the same again, and she feared her body would now always be hungry and lusting. Only yesterday she could only think of finishing her novel, while now she was consumed with when Rylan would have his way with her again, plunging into her depths, pouring himself into her.

Sophie knew she should not lust after Rylan. He had kidnapped her, taken her captive from the safety of the world she knew. He had taken advantage of her, assaulted her and stolen her innocence and youth. And yet - Sophie longed for more. Ached for more. She wanted to please Rylan and see the pleasure on his face and hear the ecstasy in his moans.

Rylan readjusted her backside to tighten his grip as they continued to run through the forest. His hands grazed against her thighs and he gasped. Sophie could feel it now. She had become so aroused while thinking of Rylan, that her moisture was leaking onto her thighs. Rylan placed her on the ground, abruptly to look at her.

"You are different," he stated. Sophie nodded, unsure of how to respond. Rylan gently took her hand and placed it on his chest.

"You are part of me now," he said quietly. "I will protect you," he growled and Sophie saw the wolf in him. "You desire me?" he asked and again Sophie nodded.

Rylan moaned, "I have yearned for this." And he backed her up under a tree before pulling her to the ground. He stared into her eyes, and Sophie saw the carnal lust. Hungrily, Rylan shoved her skirt up and pushed her legs apart and holding her gaze he lowered his mouth onto her already wet pussy.

"Ohh," Sophie moaned, pleasure washing over her. Rylan started out slowly, tantalizing her as he delicately swirled his tongue around, and his fingers working in tandem. Sophie thrashed on the ground and she began to rub her hands over her breasts through her shirt. She reached down and knotted her hands in Rylan's hair as he worked her.

Rylan moaned into Sophie's pussy and she went wild with desire. Rylan pushed his tongue into her opening and Sophie arched her back so far that her head came clear off the ground. She squeezed her eyes shut, focusing only on Rylan's touch. Rylan began to flick his tongue quickly against her clit, and Sophie felt the building within her.

"Please, Rylan, please," she begged.

Rylan pulled his mouth from between her thighs. "Not yet," he said, pulling her upright and turning her so she was on all fours. Rylan yanked off his pants and got on his knees behind her. He stroked himself quickly and then guided himself into Sophie's pussy. Both Sophie and Rylan groaned at the contact and friction between them. Rylan started slowly and Sophie felt sexually frustrated, wanting her release. She pushed herself back on to him, and Rylan straightened up, steadying himself on her hips.

As Rylan gripped her hips, he pounded into her and Sophie cried out from his fullness. Rylan moved his hands along her body, pushing up her blouse to feel her silky skin underneath.

"Do you want me to keep fucking you, Sophie?" Rylan asked hoarsely.

"Yes, Rylan! Yes! Please. Keep. Fucking. Me," she panted, breathlessly. Rylan reached around and ran his hand along her pussy, feeling the wetness.

"I want to try something," he said, "do you trust me?"

Sophie was afraid to answer. She trusted Rylan, but she did not know what he had in store for her.

"I trust you but I'm scared," she said between ragged breaths. Rylan pulled himself out of her and Sophie cried out in protest.

"I'm going to take your ass," Rylan told her as he continued to rub his pulsing cock, which was now glistening with Sophie. Sophie trembled on all fours. This terrified her, but she knew whether she wanted to or not, Rylan would have his way with her.

"We'll go slowly," Rylan said as he pushed one finger into her ass. Sophie felt the tightness and then felt herself relax around him. Rylan rubbed her wetness up into her ass, making her moist. Slowly, he inserted a second finger and Sophie moaned as Rylan began to stretch her. This feeling was so tight, so forbidden. Sophie feared she would combust. Rylan pushed another finger in and Sophie cried out from the pain, but Rylan continued to stretch her , teasing her ass and groaning as he worked.

"Your ass is so tight, Sophie. You will feel wonderful," he said appreciatively. Very slowly, Rylan pulled his fingers out and Sophie screamed in ecstasy. Rylan gently pushed the tip of his cock into her tight asshole. Sophie panted from the tightness. Rylan waited until she relaxed around him and he slowly pushed in further. Again, Sophie shrieked with pleasure, feeling more full than she knew possible.

Sophie relaxed again and Rylan thrust the full length of his cock into her asshole and cried out with desire as Sophie dropped to her elbows, unable to take the assault. Moaning with pleasure, Sophie rested her head on the dirt as Rylan slowly pushed in and out of her asshole. She felt her ass clench around his cock and Rylan moaned more loudly than Sophie had heard thus far.

"Oh, yes!" Rylan cried out as he continued to ravage her ass. Sophie tried to hold it together, but she could only moan into the dirt, the sensation of him in her tight asshole was too much. Rylan wrapped his hands around her front and began to jam his fingers into her pussy.

This was far too much for Sophie and she cried out over and over again as her body rocked from a never-ending orgasm. Sophie was Rylan's. She belonged to a shifter. Every inch of her body was his and she knew she would let Rylan do with her as he pleased as long as they were together. Sophie was nothing but a slut of the forest, reduced to desire and lust. She was nothing but a wanton woman on her hands and knees, letting an animal acquire her asshole.

She continued to moan and tremble and she felt Rylan pull out abruptly and felt the air change behind her. Before Sophie could turn around, she heard the howl of Rylan as wolf and she knew at once the orgasm had been too powerful. Rylan howled and sank to the ground, panting. Sophie collapsed onto the damp earth, a heap of sex. Rylan shifted back after a minute's time and he lay on the earth panting, staring at Sophie.

"You," he accused. Sophie could not help Rylan's phasing. She was still trying to recover from her mind-blowing orgasm. Rylan stood up and dragged Sophie to her feet pushing her against a tree. Sophie feared him and turned her head away. Rylan grabbed her jaw and looked at her, tenderness crossing his face before possession clouded his eyes.

"You are mine," he growled. "I own your breasts, pussy and ass," he breathed grabbing each body part as he said it. Sophie nodded.

" You are my Sophie and I have power over your body. Your role is to satisfy me and you will continue this role."

"Yes," Sophie said softly, hardly able to stand. In one swift movement, Rylan tossed her over his shoulder.

"We must move quickly now. We are nearly there." And now Rylan sprinted.

"Rylan? How can you move so fast with my weight? It seems as if I am getting lighter and lighter."

Rylan didn't answer and Sophie wondered if he didn't hear her.

"It is your satisfying of my needs," he said slowly. "I need to possess female humans for my strength."

"Possess as in have sex with?" Sophie asked.

"Yes."

"But you are getting stronger," she observed.

"Yes," Rylan sighed. "The more willing the maiden, the greater the strength."

That made sense. As Sophie gave into her desires and lusted for Rylan, he took more strength from her. This was more bizarre by the hour. Sophie wondered what her family was thinking now. They must be frantic, yet Sophie had already given up hope. Her life now lay in being Rylan's sex slave. Perhaps one day she could be free as he had mentioned, but right now Rylan fucking her repeatedly appealed to her.

"We're here," Rylan said softly placing her down. Sophie looked around. The area was not much different from the rest of the forest. They were standing in a large clearing. Brush and bushes surrounded the clearing, which was almost a perfect circle. However, it seemed the forest ended here, or more likely the landscape changed. The clearing backed up against a large mountain and Sophie could see the mountain opened up to caves where it met the ground.

"You live here?" Sophie asked and Rylan nodded. Sophie assumed he must take refuge in the caves. What kind of existence did he have? She peered up at Rylan, and emotions flicked across his face. Tenderness, desire, concern, want, power. Sophie reached up to touch Rylan's face gently. Yes, he had kidnapped her, but he had also saved her from hideous forest creatures. She stroked his cheek and Rylan brought his mouth onto hers. Sophie wrapped herself into the kiss, feeling the heat radiate from Rylan, she felt his growing erection and she reached into his pants for his ready cock. Suddenly, Rylan hissed, pulling away before scanning the area.

"What?" Sophie asked.

"We are not alone," Rylan snarled. Sophie peered around the forest and stifled a scream. Peering back at her from all sides of the clearing, were set after set of glowing yellow eyes. Rylan stepped in front of her, protectively.

"Rylan?" she whispered, "what are they?" Wolf after wolf slinked out of the brush, pawing at the ground and pacing readily, their tails wagging menacingly.

"They are my brothers. They see my strength." He paused, his eyes dark. "And they desire their turn with your body," he growled.

Sophie felt the world go fuzzy, and just before she collapsed, her last thought was a pack of wild wolves wanted to take turns fucking her.

###

Thank You for Reading!

Connect with me and find my other work online at:

www.BreeBellucci.com

Twitter

Smashwords

The following is an excerpt from the next chapter in the Forced, Fucked, and Bred Trilogy - Breeding the Female

The two deep brown wolves appeared to be brothers, maybe even twins. Their skin was a deep tan, and they had dark eyes. They eyed Sophie hungrily, as they circled her like prey. The cream-colored wolf, was young and thin, with pale eyes, but had an air of leadership about him. He stood very still, watching Sophie. The midnight black wolf phased into a tall man, with dark, rich skin, which he rubbed as he moved towards her. Lastly, Sophie noticed the silkier wolf change into a stunning man. He had long dark chocolate hair that hung sexily across his face, which was full of desire and lust. Sophie gasped at the sight.

The naked men began circling her, various emotions flicking across their faces: power, lust, desire, violence, hunger. Sophie noticed the remaining wolves step back into the clearing. Their eyes reminded Sophie of fireflies, and she thought fleetingly of her home. The home that was no longer hers. She belonged to the woods and these wolves now.

The brothers reached her first. One began to stroke himself, groaning as he stared at Sophie. The other brother brought his hand to her neck, pulling slightly, exposing her skin before sniffing her. He inhaled deeply and growled in appreciation.

"Won't - won't you at least tell me your names?" Sophie stuttered. If these men were going to fuck her, she wanted to know whom they were. One of the brothers snickered. "I am Morio," he replied.

"Orson," the other brother responded.

"Silas," breathed the pale boy.

"Rinji," the dark man said softly.

Sophie stared at the beautiful man with the long hair, waiting for his reply. He seemed unsure of using his voice. "My name is Arden," he whispered.

The sweet night air hung around the five men and Sophie, clinging to this moment. Time stood still. Sophie felt the world shift on its axis; she saw the men as wolves and then as men again, their shapes and lines blurred by fantasy and reality. She felt her body come to life under the night sky, and then the moment ended before Sophie could taste it; savor it.